Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="JoshTX" post="12916339" timestamp="1442088877"]After seeing a bunch of people's Walmart orders getting shitcanned with no notice, I went to follow up on mine (I got all the characters at TRU so I put in a cancellation request for my Walmart order). Ironically enough I didn't get the cancellation in quickly enoughand they are now listed as having been shipped. I'll either take them back to the store or work with those of you here who are still in need.

Just think its kinda funny that they cancelled a bunch of people but forced me to take mine even though I put the request in the same day I ordered them.[/quote]

I'm in this same boat :/ I got all my figures at best buy so don't want my Walmart order, but they didn't cancel it.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any clear Amiibo protective display boxes avaiable that can hang on a wall? I have been looking for some, but I just keep finding the non-hanging ones :/

After seeing a bunch of people's Walmart orders getting shitcanned with no notice, I went to follow up on mine (I got all the characters at TRU so I put in a cancellation request for my Walmart order). Ironically enough I didn't get the cancellation in quickly enoughand they are now listed as having been shipped. I'll either take them back to the store or work with those of you here who are still in need.

Just think its kinda funny that they cancelled a bunch of people but forced me to take mine even though I put the request in the same day I ordered them.
I didn't want to risk not getting my ZSS from walmart so i cancelled my order and picked up at Gamestop. I was surprised, especially when hearing about whats been going on, that walmart cancelled my order within minutes and had the credit going back into my bank account. May skip walmart as an Amiibo option in the future.

Wal-Mart must be taking a page out of Target's book with the cancelling of orders without notification.  With that said, my order of Ganondorf sent to my local Wal-Mart actually shipped, though it was ordered within the first 5 minutes of it going up.

After Walmart lost my pit order in their automated system somehow, I stopped ordering amiibo from them. Before that they cancelled every single amiibo I pre-ordered there, sent me a messed up WFT & when I complained they said all they would do is allow me to return it for a refund and try to order it again later (hah). So f-them. Never ordering another popular item from there again.

So, I obviously contacted Wal-Mart about my cancellation. I'll spare the details, but I wasn't rude or anything despite doing so immediately after finding out and being somewhat annoyed. In the end I said "I expect that you at least put one on order for me, barring that, I don't know what else you could do since I just wanted that amiibo."

So they replied apologizing for me not being notified, and reiterating that the reason I told them they told me for the cancellation was right. >_<

They then proceeded to tell me that they couldn't fulfill my request to put one on order for me because they were sold out (duh).

Then they said:

"However, once the item is back in stock, please place a new order and  provide me the new order for me to issue a 5% discount."

So, yay (sarcasm) I get a 5% discount if it ever gets restocked. Of course, if it gets restocked for Wal-Mart I'll assume it will be for BestBuy, and I'll just go get my 20% there. Meh, it's annoying, but I'm really disappointed that they couldn't at least notify me, cause what if they canceled it before Amazon put theirs up? All well, nothing I can do now.

For people seeing their Walmart orders canceled, do you see a reason provided? For my last two orders, it cited a problem with the method of payment (an AmEx). I re-placed one order with PayPal, and it went through without getting canceled.

I did get cancelation emails, but it was much later, IIRC after everything was OOS.

I ran by TRU, Gamestop, Best Buy, and Target in Florence, KY this afternoon. TRU had the new wave, as well as plenty of Bowser Jr. GS had Olimar, Ganondorf, and the new Mario. BBY didn't have any new one I could find. Target was pretty bare, except for Dr. Mario. They still had several.
Bestbuy was holding them behind at the pickup area yesturday in the 3 i went into so its possible they were either there or gone. More then likely gone as most ppl i would think know abt the gamers discount.

I ran by TRU, Gamestop, Best Buy, and Target in Florence, KY this afternoon. TRU had the new wave, as well as plenty of Bowser Jr. GS had Olimar, Ganondorf, and the new Mario. BBY didn't have any new one I could find. Target was pretty bare, except for Dr. Mario. They still had several.
Bestbuy was holding them behind at the pickup area yesturday in the 3 i went into so its possible they were either there or gone. More then likely gone as most ppl i would think know abt the gamers discount.

My Target order came in. Splatoon 3 pack was in its own box and upper part of the packaging came crushed, not worried about it since they will be played with. Separate box had Ganondorf and Classic Mario, no issues there. Dr. Mario still hasn't arrived.

I thought the drought was reasonably over....I didn't go to Best Buy until 2 PM and was able to pick up one of each.  Bowser Jr. was at Toys R Us at 3PM for me...some might still be having issues, but at least in my area we have plenty.  Glad I can go return my Target orders since I got the 20% at Best Buy.

Got both Dr. Mario's in the mail from Target. Terrible packaging!!! Both the cardboards were bent foward. Target is horrible!!

My walmart classic Mario shipped. The other 3 still show pending.

My two dr Mario target amiibos arrived in perfect shape. They shipped them in a decent box this time. Jigglypuff came folded up in a small box last time.

Sorry to hear that some of the Dr. Marios came in damaged. I got lucky there and the one I ordered came in looking great (which is a shame, since I may actually open it). Now I just need the Dorf and I think I'll be done with Amiibos for good.

...wait, there's that Roy one coming out next year. Crap.

For anyone with a Fred Meyer nearby it looks like Amiibos will be $9.99 for the week starting Sunday.  I just bought two there today at the $12.99 price (Ganondorf and Wario).  I can probably re-buy Wario at least.   They also had a couple Olimar (which I bought at Target) early Saturday but I doubt those will still be there tomorrow.

It is looking more and more like dumb luck that I got 8-bit Mario at Target late Friday night.  It must have been hidden earlier (though it was in plain site when I found it) or deliberately held in the back until the evening or something. Today I went to another Fred Meyer, a Best Buy and a TRU and other than a single Zero Suit Samus at Best Buy and several Bowser Jrs at  TRU (both of which were my main goals so I was happy with that) they pretty much had nothing from the new set.  Was there an Inkling figure released as well?  Both Fred Meyer stores had pegs for it.  I should have asked them if they ever had them.  At the first store they said they got a whopping 3 8-bit Marios.

:lol:  For the longest time I couldn't figure out what you people were talking about when referring to "modern" Mario.  I thought you just meant the regular, common, Mario figure.  I just checked out Amazon and WTF there's actually two variations of the impossible to get 8-bit Mario.  This shit is getting out of hand.  Were they both being sold here or is the modern one just out in Japan now?

For anyone with a Fred Meyer nearby it looks like Amiibos will be $9.99 for the week starting Sunday. I just bought two there today at the $12.99 price (Ganondorf and Wario). I can probably re-buy Wario at least. They also had a couple Olimar (which I bought at Target) early Saturday but I doubt those will still be there tomorrow.

It is looking more and more like dumb luck that I got 8-bit Mario at Target late Friday night. It must have been hidden earlier (though it was in plain site when I found it) or deliberately held in the back until the evening or something. Today I went to another Fred Meyer, a Best Buy and a TRU and other than a single Zero Suit Samus at Best Buy and several Bowser Jrs at TRU (both of which were my main goals so I was happy with that) they pretty much had nothing from the new set. Was there an Inkling figure released as well? Both Fred Meyer stores had pegs for it. I should have asked them if they ever had them. At the first store they said they got a whopping 3 8-bit Marios.

:lol: For the longest time I couldn't figure out what you people were talking about when referring to "modern" Mario. I thought you just meant the regular, common, Mario figure. I just checked out Amazon and WTF there's actually two variations of the impossible to get 8-bit Mario. This shit is getting out of hand. Were they both being sold here or is the modern one just out in Japan now?
Modern 8-bit Mario is currently only being sold with the Mario Maker Wii U Bundle at Walmart, but will be available individually later just as Mario from the Super Mario Series was available individually later

Modern 8-bit Mario is currently only being sold with the Mario Maker Wii U Bundle at Walmart, but will be available individually later just as Mario from the Super Mario Series was available individually later
Ah, OK, thanks. I'll try to pay attention to that a little more than I did for this release and not count on stumbling upon it via dumb luck (wife wanted to go to Target Friday night and I almost didn't go - would have missed that Mario if I hadn't).

My Target order came in. Splatoon 3 pack was in its own box and upper part of the packaging came crushed, not worried about it since they will be played with. Separate box had Ganondorf and Classic Mario, no issues there. Dr. Mario still hasn't arrived.
Same thing happened with my splatoon pack. They put it in a box that was too small, so folded the top half of the pack to make it fit.

Even though I planned to take them out of the box, I was still disappointed as to how little care was given to maintaining the integrity of the packaging. I expect when I receive something from Target.com that it comes in the same condition that I can go and pick it up in store.

I ended up complaining to Target about the incident, but didn't ask for anything. They ended up sending me a $5 gift card for my trouble nonetheless.

I was pretty bummed when I was only able to pre-order the Dr. Mario Amiibo from Target.com, but on Friday morning I woke up to the sound of my girlfriend walking in with a large Toys R Us bag containing the other 5 which I needed. She rocks! :)

Amiibo5b-01-vgo.jpg

My best buy only had a zero suit samus left, luckily it's the only one from this wave I wanted.
Also I didn't know GCU works on amiibos and Disney infinity, I never found or ordered any from there before so I thought it was like a controller or headset where you don't get the discount.

My best buy only had a zero suit samus left, luckily it's the only one from this wave I wanted.
Also I didn't know GCU works on amiibos and Disney infinity, I never found or ordered any from there before so I thought it was like a controller or headset where you don't get the discount.
Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back