Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by my local Target tonight.  They got in a restock of the wave 5b amiibos (lots of olimar and zss, 3-4 ganondorf and classic 8-bit mario).

For SF Bay Area Cags, this is at the San Mateo Target.

Im not sure if this has been covered or not but Gamestop is doing a midnight release Thursday night for  NBA 2k16 so you can pick up your retro 3 pack at midnight as well.

I decided to go to Target, right now (to pick up a folder) I ended up finding these cats (Olimar was there too). Finally, my NA collection is semi-complete (just missing Modern Mareio).

[attachment=17120:late Target.PNG]

Just got two classic Marios on GameStop.com. Bought two because hell I don't know.
Wait they are still available? I wanted Zero Suit Samus and Classic Mario and for over an hour I kept on trying to order using my account and would get an error message saying my order could not be processed and to contact Gamestop so I thought my account was blocked, I talked to Gamestop she said my account is just fine and that it might be a glitch with the site and that it shows these items are available when in reality they are not..she said 10000000000 percent sure my account is fine cause seriously I thought I was banned from the site for no reason

Strange how they'll let you order two Marios but only one Ganondorf. This'll sound strange, but I would grab two of the latter if I could just because my brother plays nothing but Ganondorf in Smash and said this would be the only Amiibo he'd want (and I want one for myself, of course).

Wait they are still available? I wanted Zero Suit Samus and Classic Mario and for over an hour I kept on trying to order using my account and would get an error message saying my order could not be processed and to contact Gamestop so I thought my account was blocked, I talked to Gamestop she said my account is just fine and that it might be a glitch with the site and that it shows these items are available when in reality they are not..she said 10000000000 percent sure my account is fine cause seriously I thought I was banned from the site for no reason
Do you have a Target nearby?

Do you have a Target nearby?
Yep I sure do..I just need ZSS cause mine from amazon came damaged. I keep on checking brickseek.com and so far my local city target hasnst gotten these in stock since it shows 0..I just wanted to be sure my gamestop account was not banned since tomorrow I am planning on going there and trading in Destiny to get Taken King so want to be sure my account was OK, she said it was fine she doesnt know why I couldnt order anything

Like she said, maybe it was website that was glitch. If you want to be sure, just check with gamestop if you are gettting worried. But I suggest you give target a call since sometime they don't update their website right away. I bought the amiibo and few hour after that, it still said "quantity: 1" when I know I bought that one. 

Like she said, maybe it was website that was glitch. If you want to be sure, just check with gamestop if you are gettting worried. But I suggest you give target a call since sometime they don't update their website right away. I bought the amiibo and few hour after that, it still said "quantity: 1" when I know I bought that one.
Mine all say quality 0 except for three of them which have plenty of ZSS in stock and that was hours ago..I need to get my Dr. Mario replaced anyway since that one from Target came damaged as well. This time around I had bad luck with damaged packaging, amazon with ZSS and Target with Dr. Mario. I have to go to gamestop tomorrow to trade in Destiny to get Taken King so I Guess everything is fine, it was just weird, I tried every single credit card imaginable, Discover, Amex, Mastercard, even tried paypal and still would not work

Mine all say quality 0 except for three of them which have plenty of ZSS in stock and that was hours ago..I need to get my Dr. Mario replaced anyway since that one from Target came damaged as well. This time around I had bad luck with damaged packaging, amazon with ZSS and Target with Dr. Mario. I have to go to gamestop tomorrow to trade in Destiny to get Taken King so I Guess everything is fine, it was just weird, I tried every single credit card imaginable, Discover, Amex, Mastercard, even tried paypal and still would not work
Damn, you got a lot of credit card..........and good lucks. It's sucks that you was having bad luck on the package. :/

Damn, you got a lot of credit card..........and good lucks. It's sucks that you was having bad luck on the package. :/
They are back up cards I Never actually use them, just AMEX, but I wanted to be sure it wasnt my card that was causing the issue, then someone told me online maybe my account got banned so I called gamestop to give them a piece of my mind but she said my account is perfect no issues

Has anyone pre-ordered the Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash 3DS Amiibo+Game Bundle from Walmart.com?

117941brp.jpg

I currently have it pre-ordered from GameStop.com, but I just realized I have a Walmart giftcard which I'd like to use towards this.
GameStop also charges a $3.50 "handling charge" while most other stores offer completely free shipping.

The only thing that worries me about Wal-Mart is that it shows:
Ships on:
Thursday, December 31st

when the release date here in the US is 10/9/2015

So I'm worried they might not actually be getting the bundle or something else is up.
What do you think?

Walmart does not have a good track record with filling amiibo orders. A lot of folks have gotten cancellation notices from the most current wave release. I wouldnt count on them unless you had a backup.

really unsure now if it's even worth calling TRU to see if there's any more bowser JR's left. i have been procrastinating ever since preorders for the retro bundle came out. 

In my opinion, a delayed game is better than a rush game. So I'm not worry about this. But let just hope they don't release it on the same day with a triple A games. :/

Saw the delay coming a mile away. We haven't seen any real news of this game and already being the end of September and seeing just minimal gameplay which to me looked unfinished as it was I am glad to hear it is being pushed back.

I know I may be in the majority but I am still hoping for a Star Fox Adventures sequel anyway hahah

really unsure now if it's even worth calling TRU to see if there's any more bowser JR's left. i have been procrastinating ever since preorders for the retro bundle came out.
Just like Cheapbrokegamer my TRU has about 40 on the shelf as of an hour ago. I would call or go in to your local store if you're close.

Walmart does not have a good track record with filling amiibo orders. A lot of folks have gotten cancellation notices from the most current wave release. I wouldnt count on them unless you had a backup.
OK, good to know. I've only had problems with TRU and Best Buy canceling my orders in the past, but I'm sure Wal-Mart has let down some people as well.

I'll give the Wal-Mart Chibi-Robo Amiibo pre-order more time to fix their release date before I consider canceling the GameStop pre-order and switching to that. Hopefully it will happen before the first week in October, which I assume the the shipping window for pre-orders.

They only have bout 40 at my store. I would just go

Just like Cheapbrokegamer my TRU has about 40 on the shelf as of an hour ago. I would call or go in to your local store if you're close.
i wouldnt say close per se, just enough to annoy me since theyre all in a somewhat isolated from my usual destinations. ill give them a call and see. the amount sounds promising.

I got the "your order has been delayed" should I have any hope?

For only $13?  I'll take my blue, thank you.

One day I'll get the classic Mario.  I tried ordering 45 minutes before the last person said they got one at GameStop, and it was always removed from my cart at checkout.

I'm gonna grab some popcorn and wait for cancellation stories
Possibly. Although they do have some exclusive thing going on so it is possible they will have a big supply. I'd never take a Walmart pre-order for Amiibo for granted and not still attempt to find one elsewhere, but as a backup it works. If you order and then walk away thinking you don't need to still look around, you deserve it if it gets cancelled, sadly.

Placed an order for in-store pickup and for delivery. Hopefully Walmart fills at least one of them. Figured I can double my odds of success by putting in two orders with two different cards on two different accounts.

My 5b preorders were delayed rather than cancelled. Ganondorf came in yesterday and the other two (ZSS and Olimar) have yet to arrive. I suspect my original order was sold to someone else at my local store since I had previously received shipping notifications for them. I don't need them since I got in on the Fry's online in-store pickup on Friday morning. Going to just cancel them unless someone wants to buy them off me. It seems like all but 8 bit Mario are plentiful enough to satisfy demand this time around so they will probably just be cancelled.

Yeah, the blue Yoshi went out of stock right as I went to check out. Grabbed the pink instead, though I'm starting to think I won't end up using it. It'll be trade fodder at worst, although that makes me feel a little guilty (though I doubt there's a lot of people who were itching for pink Yoshi and will miss out thanks to me now).

I'm going to get the green Yoshi that comes with the bundle and be done with it. As cute as they are, I am running out of space and have to set a limit somewhere, as there are still several SSB characters to buy to finish the set. 

I managed to find a Zero Suit Samus and an Olimar at Wal-Mart earlier this morning, so I cancelled my Wal-Mart order (that has been processing since last Friday) for those two. I kept the Ganondorf order just in case I'm not able to find one anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back