Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mario Maker + gold Mario + classic Mario bundle I ordered on Friday arrived today. Not bad for free shipping. Now to figure out what to do with this extra copy of Mario Maker and classic Mario...

Have any of these restocks involved Classic Mario? 

I've had two CAGs help me out on the ones I've missed recently (Bowser Jr, Ganondorf, and Dark Pit from last wave) but I'm still on the hunt for CM. 

Have any of these restocks involved Classic Mario?

I've had two CAGs help me out on the ones I've missed recently (Bowser Jr, Ganondorf, and Dark Pit from last wave) but I'm still on the hunt for CM.
I was actually going to return one of those today. I picked up two, but i'm getting out the amiibo game. Also the one I opened is in my dispay case, I'll get a modern one when it's released to keep sealed instead. Let me know if your interested. At cost+whatever shipping ends up being.

Greninja doesnt't seem to be in demand these days. I've had an eBay listing up for almost a month now of a Greninja & Silver Mario set for $30, which is practically at cost, with nobody biting.
Is yours the one with 4.54 shipping? Man if it were free shipping I would bite on that right now.

I was sure with the amiibo festival game a few months away they would get a restock of him! Lets hope its so plentiful that he becomes the most common.

So does anyone know if the Villager restocks are going to be the same as the v2 Villager? Or is there a possibility of them actually getting him right once and for all?

wait, rob, duck hunt, and game and watch are seperate overseas? Anyone have a link to buy them? Ive never bought overseas amiibo before. Which packaging is the best?

So are you saying Rcerboss was lying?
I never expected most people here to have a particularly high IQ, but this is ridiculous. I never once said they had 4500, when I quoted that guy who did I said I'd been told they had received over 5000 (which was actually a typo - it's obvious as fuck to anyone halfway paying attention I meant 50000). That's it. Either way last I checked 50,000 > 5,000 > 4,500

You all fail at the most basic math..... or are just trying to give me shit for shit's sake. Probably both.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342340-amiibo-deals-and-discussion-thread/?p=12942233

Last edited:
Lol what a cute back pedal.

For once just man up and say you were wrong. Be humble for once and people might have a little respect for you.
Tell me where I was wrong. Link me to where, even once, I posted something as a fact that wasn't.

I'm not talking about the links to destructoid or other sites where rumors didn't pan out either. When I post a URL I'm doing just that; linking to an article, but if I didn't write it it doesn't count.

No, I'm talking about a single post where I said something that was clearly false. Any post that isn't a URL.

Since I'm the devil and you guys are so determined to stop me I'm sure somebody has saved something. Now's your chance. Fire away!

See I told you guys the magic 8-ball is never wrong!
This doesn't even make sense. See, it's just shit for shit's sake.

Last edited:
Is yours the one with 4.54 shipping? Man if it were free shipping I would bite on that right now.
If I sold two amiibo for $30 and ate the $4.50 shipping cost I would be losing money on that transaction, even moreso when you consider the cut eBay and Paypal would be taking.

I'm not looking to scalp the damn things, but I'd like to make at least what I paid for them.

If I sold two amiibo for $30 and ate the $4.50 shipping cost I would be losing money on that transaction, even moreso when you consider the cut eBay and Paypal would be taking.

I'm not looking to scalp the damn things, but I'd like to make at least what I paid for them.
Shipping is pretty expensive nowadays. I think $2.33 is the minimum charge.

This is the new America, where people hate to think others are making a profit on an item & would much rather they lose money.

hey rcerboss, why do you keep posting?  Everyone has spent months telling you that you suck and we hate you, but you keep coming back.  Nobody here has any respect for you or even wants you around.  Get a life, loser.

It's like the freeway accident that isn't all that bad but traffic is backed up anyways because fucking idiots still have to slowly pass and look at it.

Diabhalla, on 30 Sept 2015 - 1:00 PM, said:
So if anyone ends up with an extra villager, hook me up! Only thing my store didn't get, makes me cry.
I wouldn't mind sending one your way. You are always a great help! Sadly, store 8705 still hasn't gotten anything in yet. Really hoping they get them in and I'm actually able to get any. I'm seeing people talk about this store on you know where. lol

It's like the freeway accident that isn't all that bad but traffic is backed up anyways because fucking idiots still have to slowly pass and look at it.
That is the most infuriating thing. I understand if it's pretty bad or on freakin' fire, but for a fender bender just chuckle that it's not you and keep going!

So far, the TRU on Power Rd and US 60 in Mesa, AZ has not had anything other than the usual easy to find stock of amiibos.  I went right at open today and they dont even have the pegs set up for a possible restock.  I spoke with someone and any amiibos that come in are sent through FedEx/UPS so they are not on the usual shipment trucks.  He didnt say if they were expecting anything. 

As far as this drama that seems to keep happening on here:  seriously knock it off.

We are all on here because we love games, amiibos or whatever and to sit here and bitch about other members or engage in internet fighting is beyond stupid.  You dont like what RcerBoss has to say, ignore it.  Stop feeding the problem with responses to keep the flames blazing.  By responding and calling names you sink to whoevers level and keep the fight alive. 

This is not a shot at Rcerboss or any one particular person, but all of you who feel the need to get on a forum and try to shut others opinions down.  Let them have their opinion, you have yours and if they dont meet in the middle, who cares.  Get over it and move on.  They want to insult people, let them and move on.  If you are so offended by someones internet words, than maybe you need to examine your life a bit as well before fighting a losing battle.  Because you will not win and pushing and insulting others doesnt solve one thing. 

That being said, i really need that TRU restock :eyes twitch: 

Cherry Hill, NJ TRU restocked. They still have Greninja, Fox, and a LOT of Little Mac left (as of about 40 mins ago).
Can't help anyone out since I'm currently back home in NY (my dad picked me up a Little Mac & told me the stock).
They had Captain Falcon & Lucario earlier, but sold out real fast according to a worker there.
Good luck NJ cags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back