Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
If I sold two amiibo for $30 and ate the $4.50 shipping cost I would be losing money on that transaction, even moreso when you consider the cut eBay and Paypal would be taking.I'm not looking to scalp the damn things, but I'd like to make at least what I paid for them.
Now you see why people tend to avoid selling items here.

Nothing yet in Hialeah, FL.  I'm willing to bet they have the worst stock out of all the Toys R Us out there.  Literally one of each common figure.  And the multiple Bowser jr's they have are put in the empty spaces where other figures are supposed to be.

My store got tons of stock. So much that they couldn't fit everything on the peg and left most of them in the box. No villager though and they limited it 2 per person so I couldn't help any other cag. But i'll try another toysrus later after class.

So far, the TRU on Power Rd and US 60 in Mesa, AZ has not had anything other than the usual easy to find stock of amiibos. I went right at open today and they dont even have the pegs set up for a possible restock. I spoke with someone and any amiibos that come in are sent through FedEx/UPS so they are not on the usual shipment trucks. He didnt say if they were expecting anything.

As far as this drama that seems to keep happening on here: seriously knock it off.

We are all on here because we love games, amiibos or whatever and to sit here and bitch about other members or engage in internet fighting is beyond stupid. You dont like what RcerBoss has to say, ignore it. Stop feeding the problem with responses to keep the flames blazing. By responding and calling names you sink to whoevers level and keep the fight alive.

This is not a shot at Rcerboss or any one particular person, but all of you who feel the need to get on a forum and try to shut others opinions down. Let them have their opinion, you have yours and if they dont meet in the middle, who cares. Get over it and move on. They want to insult people, let them and move on. If you are so offended by someones internet words, than maybe you need to examine your life a bit as well before fighting a losing battle. Because you will not win and pushing and insulting others doesnt solve one thing.

That being said, i really need that TRU restock :eyes twitch:
clearly this is a rcerboss alt.

I called the ToysRUs in Modesto and Stockton, CA in case anyone lives near these stores. Both didn't have anything but they know something is coming. They dont know when.

I have time to check my second toysrus now. What amiibo are people looking for?

Edit: Second store didn't receive anything.

Mesa Az Power and the 60 has all but Villager and Little Mac. They are not on the shelf and they quantity is in the single digits. May want to call ahead and they are limiting to one per customer.

Went to my local TRU in NY. They got a small restock yesterday, only like 3 Little Macs (only received him & fox). No villagers. Definitely a seperate restock.

Would these restocked amiibos be considered a non first print and be worth less? Is there a way to to tell?
And now for a serious response (+ a shameless plug lol):
http://amiibofirstprints.wix.com/afps#!about/cee5

Hastings had 30th Anv Classic Mario, ZSS, and Ganondorf awhile ago, not a lot of them but might be worth checking out if you have one in your area.

Here's what one of my Toysrus stock looks like in the evening when I got there. Every pegs were full to the top when the stock arrived at the beginning. They even have lots more unopened box piled up at the electronics cash register. They are waiting for the pegs to be empty to stock them back up again. Wish I got a pic of all the unopened box at the register. The lady that was helping me even told me that more amiibo were still coming from the distribution center. The distribution center that was supplying Colorado and a few other states received close to 100,000 or so according to her for this restock. So if your store only received a small stock there is a good chance that they are still in transit.

20150930_144443_zps0fffgnfm.jpg

Went to my local TRU in NY. They got a small restock yesterday, only like 3 Little Macs (only received him & fox). No villagers. Definitely a seperate restock.

And now for a serious response (+ a shameless plug lol):
http://amiibofirstprints.wix.com/afps#!about/cee5
Do TRUs in different areas get different levels of stock or something?
I have 3 TRUs near me, all are in... sketchy areas and they never seem to get restocks. Outside of Smash Peach and the SM series minus Toad, they only seem to get the new waves upon release and that's it. One employee told me that they never get anything beyond the initial shipment of these things.

My BBY and Target both seem to get restocks every now and then (but still, not enough).

I saw the same as others. Tons of everything but villager. Literally boxes full of these things. Surprised how fast word spreads, there were a lot of local Amiibo hunters out there. The extra dollar TRU charges drive me nuts so if Best Buy gets these I will run to return the Little Mac and Captian Falcon I bought.

Anyone know if the US is getting the Animal Crossing Amiibo Card Album? Amazon UK has it up for preorder and I was debating getting one but I know the names of some characters are different in the UK and it would appear they write the names on the album itself. Don't want to buy this and then find out the US is getting it.

Do TRUs in different areas get different levels of stock or something?
I have 3 TRUs near me, all are in... sketchy areas and they never seem to get restocks. Outside of Smash Peach and the SM series minus Toad, they only seem to get the new waves upon release and that's it. One employee told me that they never get anything beyond the initial shipment of these things.

My BBY and Target both seem to get restocks every now and then (but still, not enough).
Yes. Many stores I checked for people weren't getting restocks. Only 3 stores in my state/district got any Villager.

Several gamestops by my apt. in NJ never got any new amiibo until Ness came out lol. Oh and the target closest to that apt. never got any of the last wave. Distribution is strange...

Also: I too would like to know about that album. Regardless if I decide to collect allthe cards, I'd still like to have it.

Does anyone know the CPSIA for the first print Little Mac amiibo? Is it 100469?
On that same website I linked you, if you go the smash bros. section you'll find one first print production number for Little Mac.

Yes. Many stores I checked for people weren't getting restocks. Only 3 stores in my state/district got any Villager.
That sucks but could it be the distrubtion center is just being slow in processing it for the stores? I heard my store is suppose to get a decent amount of Villager soon, they just don't know when.

Anyone know if the US is getting the Animal Crossing Amiibo Card Album? Amazon UK has it up for preorder and I was debating getting one but I know the names of some characters are different in the UK and it would appear they write the names on the album itself. Don't want to buy this and then find out the US is getting it.
Yeah I'm currently debating this myself too. I'll add on another question since im on the fence. How do the size of the amiibo cards compare to pokemon/yugioh/magic cards and will they fit in clear sleeves and regular card binders? If I decided to wait for an official album in America, I was wondering if I could use a generic card binder to tide me over till then (then just reuse it for the each subsequent series while I wait for the next official album). And regardless after seeing this one youtube video I became interested in just keeping the cards in clear sleeves all the time even when I get the official binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back