Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Went by my local TRU and they got restocks of Lucario, Fox, Captain Falcon and Greninja. Hopefully later this week they get Little Mac and Villager.

I stopped by the Southfield Michigan on my way home from class and they had lucario, little Mac, captain falcon, and greninja. I picked up the first 3 as I didn't have them. The amiibo were kept in the back and were limited to one of each character per person.

Several gamestops by my apt. in NJ never got any new amiibo until Ness came out lol. Oh and the target closest to that apt. never got any of the last wave. Distribution is strange...

Also: I too would like to know about that album. Regardless if I decide to collect allthe cards, I'd still like to have it.

On that same website I linked you, if you go the smash bros. section you'll find one first print production number for Little Mac.
Thanks for sharing your website. The production number for the classic 8-bit Mario is listed as 285S1 however the one I got last Friday shows an indented number of 295S1. Does that mean I got the 2nd print?

TRU in Columbus Oh received restock of all but Villager. Called at 8pm and Lil Mac's were gone. TRU approximately 10 miles away had not received restock.

Thanks for sharing your website. The production number for the classic 8-bit Mario is listed as 285S1 however the one I got last Friday shows an indented number of 295S1. Does that mean I got the 2nd print?
NP.
That just means your amiibo was produced the week after mine. As long as the production date is before the day the amiibo was released (your date is the 3rd week in July), it's a first print.
There are several different production numbers for first prints, I'm still trying to collect them all on my site. The current list is more of an example/reference until I am able to put together a more complete list of production numbers.

Okay, I've checked my TRU too many times to count now (including calling which is worthless in this case). That the store is located in Cary doesn't help. Super dense population of amiiboids and resellers. Restocks there are impossible to come by.

Given that Garner BB and GS have much better customer service anyway, I believe I will no longer go out of my way to purchase anything at TRU. (But we'll see how well I stick to that resolution when there's another exclusive. :p)

It's honestly the best situation for all parties involved. I won't have to pester the associates anymore lol.

I've got a good deal of potential trades for reprint NIB Villager and Little Mac, if someone should be so kind. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: Cary TRU associate today said they got their restocks in (Captain, Little Mac, Greninja, and Lucario,  but NO Villager) a week and a half ago. Funny how I was calling/visiting daily and never heard the news until after they sold out haha. He said he had no idea whether more were coming and when they might come.

Are there more Wii Fit Trainers coming? It seems like that was not a serious reprint like many of the others. I actually passed on getting her when I had the chance because I really have no interest in her character, but after getting "all the ones I like" I realized that I only need her and Villager to make a complete set so I will pick one up. I open them so don't care about the reprint status, but like that I bought them all in U.S. stores without importing or paying scalper prices.

EDIT: I don't have Villager either, but I'm hopeful. I have an original print run Greninja to trade if anyone cares about differences there, but I'm not aware of any (except perhaps the back).

All of these people seeing the restocks, but not one willing to grab a Little Mac for me? And a Villager when they arrive?
Heading out tomorrow for opening. I only have one store close, next one is an hour away. If it's not 1 per customer I will gladly pick up extras for CAGs. Simply wasn't able to go today. Hopefully they still have everything.

I need all, but most hoping for Fox. Going to see if they can give me any info on Villager too.

I'm missing most of these restocked Amiibos.  I'm hoping that I'll get lucky and be able to pick these up tomorrow from TRU.

Stopped by one of the Toys R Us in my area after work. No Little Mac, sadly enough. But they had Greninja, Lucario, and Captain Falcon! They actually had quite a few Greninja, I don't think anyone will have trouble getting one of those at that location. Picked up one of each and have them on my shelf now.

Hoping to find a Little Mac somewhere tomorrow. Most of the other retailers in the area hadn't gotten any of the re-issues in yet, so it is likely that I will see quite a few more when they open or get shipments tomorrow.

The NOA tweet mentioned Shulk as part of the restock...has anyone seen him resurface? Shulk and Ness are the only two left that I really want (crossing fingers for a Ness restock down the road...)

The NOA tweet mentioned Shulk as part of the restock...has anyone seen him resurface? Shulk and Ness are the only two left that I really want (crossing fingers for a Ness restock down the road...)
shulk came back on gamestop for a fe wminutes earlier this week

Ness was available for several days at gamestop

Im sure most know by now but I found someone talking about displaying amiibo on reddit and they mentioned baseball bat displays which I found to be perfect. I found these at Michaels for 29.99 each which was half of what they normally cost.

IaUNQfW.jpg

OCVAopg.jpg

Im sure most know by now but I found someone talking about displaying amiibo on reddit and they mentioned baseball bat displays which I found to be perfect. I found these at Michaels for 29.99 each which was half of what they normally cost.

IaUNQfW.jpg

OCVAopg.jpg
Those look perfect and not too expensive. Not like those individual amiibo cases which are $8 a pop. I'll look into one of these if I ever get more amiibos than the retro 3 pack (which I'm sure I will).

Those look perfect and not too expensive. Not like those individual amiibo cases which are $8 a pop. I'll look into one of these if I ever get more amiibos than the retro 3 pack (which I'm sure I will).
Eh they went up 5 bucks since I got them.

https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-baseball-bat-display-case/10174362.html

Still nice though. They have magnets on the door to keep them closed, come with hangers you can unscrew and move around, the 3 parts that are in them to hold the bat in place come out easily. I got them in store so I didnt have to pay extra shipping.

IaUNQfW.jpg

OCVAopg.jpg
Now that's the proper way to display amiibo. Makes them look so nice. Presentation is everything with anything.

TRU in Greenwood, IN had at least 8 each of Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario and Fox. I got there at 10:10 and there were already five people there. I have a pic but not sure how to post it.

manchester, nh tru got restocked. i'm not sure about the numbers they recieved, it looks like they got mac, captain f, lucario, and fox.

IaUNQfW.jpg

OCVAopg.jpg
Is there some sort of optical illusion going on here? I looks like the desk is at a different angle from the wall...

Also what's the easiest way to mount these? Been contemplating giving these a shot. Nails? Adhesive? Thanks in advance!

Is there some sort of optical illusion going on here? I looks like the desk is at a different angle from the wall...

Also what's the easiest way to mount these? Been contemplating giving these a shot. Nails? Adhesive? Thanks in advance!

Probablly just the way it looks from the way I took that pic. The way the top of the desk is designed made it look off I guess, but its all level.

4bDFgLK.jpg

And I hung them using the mounts that came with it, I took one off the side and put it at the top so I could have 3. Then I hung it just using picture/painting hangers for 20lbs. I also put some little rubber 1/4inch bumpers that are sticky on one side on the bottom to keep it hanging level since the picture hangers made it stand out at the top a little and not lay flush with the wall.

Well, with Greninja getting restocked, I don't see my eBay offer being sold any time soon...guess I'll just leave it up for now.

Columbus Oh TRU Polaris received restock today. No Villager's yet. When using baseball bat display cases how easily can you remove amiibo. We use them on 3ds and Wii U b/ it's not like the game is played everyday or even once a week. Not a bad idea to display when not using them.

Stopped by my closest TRU at opening today after work.  All they had on the shelf were 1 Little Mac, 1 Captain Falcon, 2 Greninja and 4 Lucario.  Ended up getting the Little Mac and a Lucario since they were the only of those I was missing.  First time seeing LM, CF and Lucario in the wild too!

Now I just need to pick up Villager, Ike, Lucina and Robin (if Wal-Mart doesn't come through, my order is currently in limbo it seems) to have all the hard-to-finds.

Picked up  Little Mac, Fox, Lucario, Greninja, and the Splatoon 3 pack yesterday here in Vegas. They brought out the boxes around 3PM. Me and a couple other hunters I met were waiting around the electronics cashier for the re-stock as a nice employee that we were upfront with about the restock advised us to stick around. When they brought out the boxes, and the employee told us to "make a line", literally 6 people came out of nowhere in the toy isles and ran in line, haha. Little Macs were gone right away.

A lot of people came rushing into the store, looked up and down the Amiibo isle, and rushed back out assuming they were going to another TRU. Stick around folks. Chances are the employees don't even know about the restocks happening. The very first employee we asked, said "oh those Amiibos? We got a couple yesterday. We didn't get any today. Might wanna check another location."

The struggle is real folks. At least in my area.

Still waiting for the Wii Fit Trainer as I haven't seen her yet.

The baseball bat cases make for a nice display.  But like all the hanging cases sold at Michaels, they have flimsy hinges that can break very easily, and sometimes the cases have broken hinges right out of the plastic.  Not recommended for repeated opening and closing. 

GOGOGO
TRU CARY, NC RESTOCK
Lil Mac
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Greninja
Fox
6 of each still Woooohoooo

No arkham origins black gate for vita tho

TRU in Greenwood, IN had at least 8 each of Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario and Fox. I got there at 10:10 and there were already five people there. I have a pic but not sure how to post it.
I wonder the one near Washington got anything recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back