Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
The toysrus in Lewisville, Tx had plenty of Lucario,Cpt Falcon,Greninja,and Little Mac as of 11:00am. Even had a few Ganondorf. No Bowser Jr though. For any CAG's in the north DFW area.

The toysrus in Lewisville, Tx had plenty of Lucario,Cpt Falcon,Greninja,and Little Mac as of 11:00am. Even had a few Ganondorf. No Bowser Jr though. For any CAG's in the north DFW area.
HAHAHAhahahahahaha. Oh man, that's rich. I was in the area these past 2 weeks on a business trip, stopped by a couple times, including yesterday. Jack shit on the pegs. TODAY, the day I FINALLY fly back, they restock. Oh man, fuck life hahahaha.

Went to my local TRU.  Picked up Fox, Little Mac, Lucario, and Captain Falcon.   Didn't see Greninja.  Oh well, the hunt continues. 

A little surprised to see a lone Ganondorf and a lone Bowser Jr. still.

I got my first few packs of amiibo cards today. Overall, I got some good cards, including Isabelle and Digby. The only non-special card I recognise is Bob, but the other characters all look very interesting.

Well, I'm probably going to be addicted to these cards before long. Guess there's no turning back now.

i saw bowser jr, ganondorf, olimar and i think another amiibo i didn't have yet and almost bought them but then i was like f-it i don't rly wanna keep buying these things anymore.

i think i may try to sell the ones i have already tbh too

I am in Virginia beach, VA. Stopped by the lynnhaven tru about 2 hrs ago. Got little Mac, lucario, greninja and fox. I got the last fox and lucario. Was probably about 8 or so left of the other 2. They had pegs for captain falcon, but none left.

Well, I'm probably going to be addicted to these cards before long. Guess there's no turning back now.
I've opened about 7 packs. Only got 5 repeats. I know I'm gonna become addicted, because I don't have enough repeats to even trade for the original 20 something I was planning on collecting so I need to buy more packs lol.

almost bought them but then i was like f-it i don't rly wanna keep buying these things anymore.
I feel ya. I'm getting burnt out on these as well. I'm happy with my collection, I'm just a little sick of the hunt at this point..at least it's getting a little easier.

Can someone please link me to the amiibo trade forum I can't find it on mobile.
The link's on the first page.

Dropped in at my local TRU on the way home from work to be met with the usual poor selection.

Sigh.

Man oh man I can't wait for this bubble to pop already so I can buy the figures I want to comfortably.

Stopped by the TRU near Kingston Pike, Knoxville TN and behold the treasure of the ages! They had Fox, Falcon, Mac, Lucario, Greninja all in stock. I managed to snag all but Fox, no signs of Shulk or Bowser Jr. They're supposed to get a shipment on Saturday with what I hope contain Villager but no confirmation yet. Meanwhile the Best Buy near Turkey Creek has all of squat available except the SMB series. No ETA on restocks.

Oh and be sure to check behind counters. When I arrived at 3pm they had no Little Mac on shelves but stashed behind the registers.

Carle Place, NY  - was there a little after 6p. They still had a few Lucarios (finally got one for myself), a bunch of Capt Falcons and even more Little Macs. They were unpacking Greninjas.

After I receive Marth from a trade with a CAG I'll just need Villager =)

Carle Place, NY - was there a little after 6p. They still had a few Lucarios (finally got one for myself), a bunch of Capt Falcons and even more Little Macs. They were unpacking Greninjas.
Did they have any fox? My buddy still needs one, but he won't be able to go until tomorrow.

A post on Reddit indicates Best Buy should be getting in a lot of these same reprints (excluding Villager) in decent numbers, including a whole bunch of Marths.  So, if you miss out at TRU just be patient.  Nintendo is finally starting to come through (and what do you know, just before the holiday shopping season as many people have predicted).

I avoid checking this thread for a week thinking I wouldn't miss anything big, and look what happens. Not only did TRU apparently get through huge restocks on their exclusives, Little Mac, Falcon, & Fox, but now we're finally starting to see some exclusives show up at other stores.

Guess I'm not hardcore enough for the hunt.

Same lady that helped me out before at Toysrus told me that they will be flooded with Villagers soon and that I can call them everyday to check, since they don't know exactly when the shipment will arrive. She said they are expecting more Villagers than Little Mac and Captain Falcon. Also the most common purchase at my Toysrus according to her is two Captain Falcons or two Little Macs which they still have a good amount of even with these purchases being made for the past few days.

For anyone who continues to doubt, the nowinstock page has links to Best Buy for Greninja and Shulk.  Both Best Buy pages say they are "in store only".

This is my store, live right around the corner. I stopped in around 5pm after work out of curiosity and they still had plenty of all of them. Didn't get any though as I have all of them already.

Np, the restock info is helpful regardless so thank you. :) I'll let him know to go early tomorrow. Maybe he'll get lucky.
You're welcome & Good luck to your friend :)

Yes, 30+ of each figure should be coming to a Best Buy near you. Will be returning my TRU figures and purchasing there
That'd be nice. Wouldn't mind getting Lucario w/ GCU and returning it to TRU as well.

After finding my old plexiglass shelves, I decided to open my remaining amiibo to display them properly. Kind of a tough decision but after seeing them out in the open I know I made the right one. What fun is stuff in the pack Ehhh....

12119098_987733074602365_8450305930294231895_n.jpg

12088379_987733104602362_444251781911442091_n.jpg
12074612_987733154602357_4610721405780150411_n.jpg

I stopped by the Tigard, OR store around 5:30 and got the last Little Mac.  Two guys behind me had one of each as well (Little Mac, Fox, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario).  The shelf still had 2x of Captain Falcon, Greninja, Fox, and 1 Lucario.  Per reddit, this store received 16 of each except for Lucario which had 32.

Now I just need Villager and I have a complete NA NIB sans Modern Mario.  Can't wait until he becomes a non-bundle exclusive.

Went to TRU Wednesday, and it was same old, same old. Today I go, and there's a whole bunch of empty racks with tags for all the Amiibos you've all been talking about except Villager and Shulk. We've either got enough scalpers in these parts to solid sell out in less than 48 hours, or they hadn't put up their stock yet. Sadly, there was no one manning the electronics department for me to ask.

In my TRU experience, they only put up pegs when they have the new product in-hand with those corresponding labels.  So if there's empty pegs stuff is already sold out.  Each day everything is flexed over and there is just enough pegs to have everything out at once, covering the wall with no empty spaces.  If you don't see empty pegs then you know they didn't have those amiibos that day.  That could just be my district.  It kind of works the same way at Best Buy.  Only pegs for stuff they have/had. 

After initially having the attitude that I was just going to grab the amiibo I really liked (and were readily available), I've gone all in.  I was one of the guys who insisted on keeping them in the packaging until my daughter kept insisting we play with them (thus the sudden all in status).  So we opened them and began using them as intended.  It really is much better that way.  For us, anyway.

That being said, I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time trying to assemble a complete SSB set.  These timely restocks have helped, and I have made significant strides.  I have everything that was restocked at TRU this week with the exception of Villager.  I'm not really interested in paying much over retail for the ones I am missing.  But I might change my mind if I'm one or two away from being finished.  Hopefully these restocks are a sign of things to come.

I'm going to venture out today in the hopes Villager has appeared in my local store.

So it was on;y fox that they put it online? Not the other? And also, thanks for the links. I got two (one for me and one for my little cousin).

If anyone could snag me a villager I'd be eternally grateful. I also picked up a Capt. Falcon and a Lucario from my store that I'd trade towards it or cash too. I'm also willing to send those two out to anyone who needs them for cost + shipping.

Stopped by the TRU on Monterey Rd in San Jose yesterday and they only had Lucario, Fox, and Capt Falcon available and they were in boxes behind the counter, nothing on the shelves. Guy working electronics seemed annoyed when I asked him if he had any. Picked up a Lucario.

In my TRU experience, they only put up pegs when they have the new product in-hand with those corresponding labels. So if there's empty pegs stuff is already sold out. Each day everything is flexed over and there is just enough pegs to have everything out at once, covering the wall with no empty spaces. If you don't see empty pegs then you know they didn't have those amiibos that day. That could just be my district. It kind of works the same way at Best Buy. Only pegs for stuff they have/had.
I knew it was too much to expect Nintendo to get a handle on supply, or I've been unlucky enough to live in a NYC-tough town when it comes to Amiibos. One scalper with deep pockets is all it takes, as there were no signs stipulating purchase limits. Bet the son of a bitch is driving an Amiibo-purchased Lexus.

Toysrus near Flushing NY

[attachment=17423:image.jpeg]

+tons of Bowser Jr & Several Splatoon 3-packs

I will go out Tuesday to Best Buy and hopefully can score the restock plus with GCU then. Will check the TRU right by there as well since I will be out but each time I have gone there they seem clueless on any sort of restock. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back