Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My gamestop actually had some different amiibo yesterday along with the retro 3 packs still in stock. They had several Charzards, 1 classic Mario, 1 inkling boy, along with the usual. I've seen they have had the 4 player smash adapter as well the last few times I've been there. Only 1 hanging out so not sure if they are selling through them keeping just 1 out or if they are not too popular now.

Same except I also need a Meta Knight. fucking scalper grabbed them all both times they went in stock on BB, then went straight to Craigslist with a photo of them all asking for unicorns or $25 apiece.
I'm pretty sure I have an extra Meta Knight from the previous reprint (back in June I think?) but might have traded it. I'll check tonight if you're interested.

Whitehall, PA only got in Fox, Marth, Charizard, and Dark Pit supposedly. I even asked about the others and the guy said that's what they got in. So a small victory. Bethlehem still hadn't received theirs yet.

My friend stopped back into the local "big" store this morning.  Nothing but the regulars, Charizard, Fox, and Falcon on the pegs, so he found an employee.  After some eye rolls, the employee agreed to go in the back and see what he could find.  Snagged Marth, Dark Pit, and Shulk for me.  No Splatoon 3-packs but employee admitted there were boxes they haven't opened yet.  

Figure I'll give it a few days and recheck.  At the very least I'm a little closer to a complete SSB set.

Might try my luck again at my local TRU tomorrow.  Hope to find at least Greninja.  Not expecting to find Marth, Dark Pit, Charizard, and/or Shulk there.

Nice, I was able to get

• Greninja
  • Little Mac
  • Marth
My Best Buy had a bunch more different ones.

Not sure if my wallet can handle it though..

Assuming they're still in stock next week, I'll probably grab a couple more to add to my collection.

The large amount of restock I saw at a more frequently traveled Best Buy was eclipsed this morning when they had apparently put the rest of them out.  Peg after peg of Marth, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Greninja, Lucario, Dark Pit and a couple pegs of Shulk.  I probably saw 60 Marths and this is at least a full day after they first got them in at a heavy traffic store attached to a huge mall.  I have a feeling Marth is going from Holy Trinity to peg warmer in less than a week, particularly if other stores get restock as well.  I hope it doesn't cause Nintendo to go more conservative on future restocks of the harder to find ones.  I'd love to get a Dedede or Meta Knight, always managed to miss those before.

Went to the Best Buy in Doral Florida, they had Marth but they were all in the warehouse. A nice lady had to get them for me. Didn't ask her for any of the others since she had to walk all the way to find them and it took her a while. The one at Bird Road next to Tropical Park had Little Mac, Fox, Lucario, Shulk and Dark Pit all in the warehouse, another nice lady helped me out with those since they were still in the boxes it seemed. Also saw one Kirby and Sheik on the shelf which I got and they had 3 Meta Knights, of which I grabbed one. Not sure if they still have the other 2 Meta Knights left but it's worth a shot for anyone missing him.

For any of the AZ crowd, I checked in at the Tatum & Cactus shopping center, and the Toys R Us there had a healthy allocation of all of the recent re-prints. There weren't any Fire Emblem characters, but they had lots of Greninja, Lucario, Little Mac, Fox, and Captain Falcon. If you're still looking for any of those that Toys R Us is the place to visit.

The Best Buy next to it was much more disappointing. None of their reprints were on shelves, they had just piled them in a shopping cart in the vague vicinity of the video game department. And all they had were a few Dark Pits and Fox McCloud. I visited a different Best Buy about ten minutes away, and had a much better experience. They had put all of their stock out on shelves, and they had numerous Captain Falcons, Little Macs, and even some Charizard. They also had a single Marth, which I snagged before it even got to the shelf.

Best Buy at Baybrook Mall in Webster, Texas got the mother load!!!
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Our local BB didn't have nearly that many, but they did have one rack of everything except for Charizard. Shame, I do have a Charizard but his wings keep falling out lol so I wouldn't mind another.

I'm happy with my haul though, can't believe we're getting this close. They even had some Dark Pit lol.

Last edited:
It's nice to see a pic like this from the USA instead of from Japan. I went to BB and TRU at lunch today and snagged a Marth and a Shulk. All I was hoping for was a Shulk but I thought Marth looked cool too so why not.
While we still don't have everything available at all times like Japan and Europe do, it's a step in the right direction. Sure beats seeing just the usuals (Pikachu, Mario, Luigi, etc), even if a few of those pull a Kirby and become rare.

The local Target got a restock of Dr Mario. I missed out on him the first time, so I was happy about that. And Best Buy got a flood of Amiibos, including 98 Marths. Even had a couple Splatoon 3-packs.

Bestbuy florence ky.

As of this morning they had a ton of shulk, marth, greninja, dark pit, Captain falcon and little mac in stock.

Now if only I can get robin for a reasonable price I'll have all the ones I want for my display.

My Best Buy still had every figure from the large restock today, two days later.  But they also had something else new that some of you might find interesting, and I have not seen posted here before:

IMG_2158_zpssmfobwkw.jpg

An Amiibo branded warp pipe display stand $14.99.

My Best Buy still had every figure from the large restock today, two days later. But they also had something else new that some of you might find interesting, and I have not seen posted here before:

IMG_2158_zpssmfobwkw.jpg

An Amiibo branded warp pipe display stand $14.99.
Doesn't seem worth $14.99 does it? I'll just continue print my own.

The long awaited restock is real at my local Best Buy...

UwcPd9W.jpg

LNrXzAq.jpg

kxngAFM.jpg

WPeS89Q.jpg

VI6oxKr.jpg

Picked up one each of Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Shulk, Marth, Fox, Olimar, Lucario, Dark Pit and Zero Suit Samus.

Will be returning my Little Mac, Greninja, Captain Falcon, Fox and Lucario to TRU tomorrow.

My local best buy in Fargo ND is well stocked as well. Plenty of everything to go around, even Little Mac. Picked up a couple for a friend and got the 2 I wanted, Little Mac and Lucario.

My brother was just at the Best Buy in north Dallas. He picked up Marth, Shulk, Greninja, and Lucario. They didn't have the one I wanted the most Captain Falcon. 

I'd be willing to bet it costs near that much in filament to print your own, taking into account GCU, and especially wear and tear on your printer.
I've printed around 35 so far on a roll of filament. About 1/2 roll left. $20 for a roll. So not too bad. I have a cheap printer. Doesn't look as good as the packaged one but works for me.

Flash Strife, on 08 Oct 2015 - 1:23 PM, said:
Went to the Best Buy in Doral Florida, they had Marth but they were all in the warehouse. A nice lady had to get them for me. Didn't ask her for any of the others since she had to walk all the way to find them and it took her a while. The one at Bird Road next to Tropical Park had Little Mac, Fox, Lucario, Shulk and Dark Pit all in the warehouse, another nice lady helped me out with those since they were still in the boxes it seemed. Also saw one Kirby and Sheik on the shelf which I got and they had 3 Meta Knights, of which I grabbed one. Not sure if they still have the other 2 Meta Knights left but it's worth a shot for anyone missing him.
You got lucky on Meta Knight. In Hialeah, FL I got Dark Pit, Shulk, and the last Marth. Unless they had more in the back. It's weird because Marth was supposed to be well stocked according to online figures.

Best Buy in Rockwall, TX checking in.

We have shulk, plenty of marth, lucario,fox, dark pit, captain falcon, more limited on the greninja, splatoon 3 pack, both male and female inklings. This was as of 4pm.

If you dont see them ask. They are in the top stock around the gaming department. 

I can't believe that Best Buy isn't even putting on a pretense that these are semi-rare anymore. They'd get more scalpers to try and buy up the entire stock that way... lol

All of y'all with Shulks out on the floor are irritating me, lol.

None of the stores in my area either haven't gotten them, haven't put any on the floor, or had some scalper nab just them.

All of y'all with Shulks out on the floor are irritating me, lol.

None of the stores in my area either haven't gotten them, haven't put any on the floor, or had some scalper nab just them.
No Shulks, Foxes, Falcons, or Mac's! :cry: Maybe they didn't get enough or those are hotter scalper bait? Cause most of those are Wave 1, so I can see scalpers getting those first.

Finally got a Little Mac from the Toys R Us in Madison, WI. Best Buy still had a whole lot of nothing though, except for a few Dark Pits.

Our local BB didn't have nearly that many, but they did have one rack of everything except for Charizard. Shame, I do have a Charizard but his wings keep falling out lol so I wouldn't mind another.

I'm happy with my haul though, can't believe we're getting this close. They even had some Dark Pit lol.
I'd be happy to send you a Charizard for cost plus shipping, if you want. No trouble at all.

Finally got my Shulk today.   The last one of my big five that I wanted from the start (Little Mac, Megaman, Ness, Duck Hunt & Shulk).  Feels good to complete a little personal goal I set out on from day one, especially when I thought Shulk was gone for good.

For what it's worth, my Best Buy had a metric shitload of Lucarios and Greninjas.  No Little Macs or Captain Falcons, though.

Does anyone know if Best Buy has changed their SKUs on any of the amiibos for the restock?  I stopped paying attention to the amiibo hunt for a while and felt like I walked into a parallel universe last night when I went to buy The Leftovers and happened to walk by pegs filled with Marth, Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, and Lucario (exclusives finally non-exclusive?!?!?! yay!).  When I checked here and saw that others are finding Little Mac, Shulk, and Greninja as well I became curious.  I'm gonna head back today to get a Marth for a friend and thought I'd ask them to check their stock.  So yeah... are there any new SKUs?

Jigglypuff went up at Target.com very early this morning.  Amazingly it hasn't sold out in 5 seconds like the other times it's been in-stock.  Still available for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back