Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you looking for 30th Anniversary Mario, Modern colors, Amazon has the Japanese version for $19.46 and Prime eligible.

http://www.amazon.com/Mario-Modern-Color-Amiibo-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B014278KPS/ref=pd_sim_63_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ZQ30DDP8P7QPRBXH8SN&dpID=41FcbAFXKhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR158%2C160_

I noticed Amazon has been offering a lot of imports through their regular U.S. channel, such as the 3-D version of Frozen and other Disney films not or no longer available stateside. Sadly, no Famicom R.O.B.

gzHoanZ.jpg

might be some spare marths here if you need one
Maybe the factory is stuck in marth mode or bestbuy saw $$$$ knowing ppl wanted him and now they made so so many. Watch Marth will be on clearance after xmas. Who would have thought this last Jan:)

Thou i do wonder with tru getting villager back, ahs anyone else gotten marth like this othrr then bestbuy>?

Wow, have you guys noticed the slight aesthetic differences between the first print and second print Shulk and Bruiser from the Bronx? I noticed that the 1st print Shulk has longer hair, than the 2nd print and reprint Little Mac has a line going through his arm, while the 1st print doesn't have the line on his arm. I'll take some pictures soon! Hopefully, I'm not tripping, lol!

What brick & mortar stores are you finding the reprint of Shulk at?  I haven't seen that Amiibo at either of my local Best Buy or Toys 'R Us locations.

One Best Buy store had a bunch of Marths, but they all had bent swords. Is that common with Marth amiibos or did I just get unlucky?

Picked up Little Mac & Dark Pit though, so I'll take that as a win.

Now if only BB had Dedede in stock. Has he showed up at TRU recently? I haven't walked into a TRU for a good year or so.

A little disappointed in how small they are, but still cute. 

[attachment=17753:20151016_003857.jpg]

[attachment=17754:20151016_003953.jpg]

[attachment=17755:20151016_004034.jpg]

MewTwo, Green Yarn Yoshi and Animal Crossing amiibo are now available for preorder on gohastings.com. Release date is listed for November 13th. Use the code earlybird for free shipping.

Just go to their website and type in amiibo. I'm posting this from my phone and unable to post the links. They should be listed on the first page towards the bottom. If someone can post the links, that would be great.

If you care about packaging, I suggest you DON'T order from goHastings. My last 3 orders with 2 of them being Amiibos arrived poorly packaged. Had to get free return labels via customer service to send back. YMMV though

Just got out of Target. Mine got in 3 sets of each blue and pink Yoshi and maybe 7 of the game bundle. There was another guy with his girlfriend and me there and theyou were literally all gone before they made it to the shelf. Bought the game too for my kids but they'll never see the green amiibo lol.

Also....never order collectibles from Hastings. Once I ordered a 12" Terminator that luckily I was opening anyway that came wrapped only in brown packaging PAPER around the actual figure box which was damaged to hell with the front plastic window missing. Good times.

I was the only one in line at my target in marietta, ga. They only had 4 of each. A man and his daughter came in after me, and now there is only 1 of each left.

They are a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but I am pleased with them.

Did a stock check out of curiosity at Targets. seems weird just like the last releases were. Most stores only got 3-4, one store got 15-16, and one store got like 23-24.

I'm the only one here at a local best buy. Employees were confused as to why I was lined up here when I told them I'm trying to get amiibo.
I guess they don't get a lot of lines here?
Oh well lol

I'm kind of shocked that you guys are surprised at the lack of lines. Amiibo aren't hard to get anymore. Long lines hours before opening are a thing of the past.

I'm kind of shocked that you guys are surprised at the lack of lines. Amiibo aren't hard to get anymore. Long lines hours before opening are a thing of the past.
I'm only surprised because the employee made it seem like they've never had anyone line up here for amiibo.
Unlike most people here, I'm not in the state I usually buy amiibo at. :p So I had no idea what to expect.

Went to Target about 8:30 this morning and grabbed a blue one off the shelf.  They also had about 10 of the bundles.  This is the same Target that is usually loaded with scalpers......

Plenty of game bundles at a smaller target in
FL, but a single pink amiibo left by 9 am.
Picked that up and hopefully the game bundle at bestbuy later.

I've got a pre-order on Woolly World to pick up from Best Buy after work because I work at 10, and that's when Best buy opens. I want to get a light blue Yoshi really badly, so I think I'm going to hit up Target (opened about 15 minutes ago), so I don't miss out by being unable to go until about 3:30 PM otherwise. I almost feel like buying the pink out as a moral obligation or something. I plan to give my sister the green one with the bundle, and I only want the blue. IT just seems wrong to not get the pink when I'm getting the others, but I don't care about Breast Cancer Awareness Yoshi.

I'll probably opt to use that chance to return my 8-Bit Classic Mario amiibo as well. Picked it up last week while grabbing the Dr. Mario I wanted to get my brother-in-law, but I don't think I want it. It looks neat, and it's a gargantuan monster, but I have no interest in these as a collector, and I don't see myself wanting this thing in the long run. Instead, I'll probably try to snag a Charizard sometime, if I'm lucky.

Went to my local Wal-Mart this morning.  Three rows in the game case for YWW were empty, no Amiibo on the shelf.  This isn't exactly a happening town for collectors/scalpers (I was able to roll in the morning after gold mario release and grab two), so I suspect they haven't been put out yet.

So I went to Target around 9:20 to get the amiibos. They had 4 Blue ones and 3 Pink ones behind the counter. Two grandmas beat me to the guy and were about to buy all of the pink ones (for some reason, the cashier put one under his register. I assume he's buying it after his shift.) They debated for awhile and ended up only taking 1 Blue and 1 Pink, as did I. He showed me the stock and my stores around my area received about 7, with the only exception being a store that got over 20 of each.

Props to those of you who have been collecting these since the get go.

Last edited:
I still remember everyone in here holding onto their Marths they waited in line for still thinking they're retaining high value

As of now, it is only in the bundle.
True, though gohastings.com put up a listing for the standalone green yoshi early this morning with a release date sometime in November so it could be coming sooner than you think. Of course this also could be an error on gohastings's part.

Was worried for a second that there was some other amiibo launched today, glad I didn't miss anything.  I think the lack of lines for the yarn yoshis might be because they've been available online for preorder much longer than the others.  Or, who knows, maybe scalpers just don't like yarn?

Was worried for a second that there was some other amiibo launched today, glad I didn't miss anything. I think the lack of lines for the yarn yoshis might be because they've been available online for preorder much longer than the others. Or, who knows, maybe scalpers just don't like yarn?
I think this recent restock at TRU & BB really put a damper on the scalpers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back