amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to order a SSB Rosalina from the Target app on my phone. Already got shipping confirmation too. Might be the start of the reprints?!? Said less than 15 were available.

I was able to order a SSB Rosalina from the Target app on my phone. Already got shipping confirmation too. Might be the start of the reprints?!? Said less than 15 were available.
Doesn't work on the website for me and with the app I get "Oops, an error occurred" whenever I try to add it to my cart for shipping or store pickup

Many rarer ones are getting reprinted like Robin and Gold Mario, but for some reason it seems like Nintendo is dead set against reprinting a few of the rarer ones like Palutena and Rosalina. I would at least wait for this Christmas because there's almost guaranteed to be another "Look who's back!" display at GameStop with reprints of rare Amiibos.
Should see Rosalina and Palutenas again soon. They are on the cpsia cert list from late august.

Product Number Description Date of Certificate
104027 amiibo, Super Mario, DIDDY KONG September 7, 2016
101353 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., NESS September 2, 2016
100316 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., LINK August 31, 2016
100331 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., SAMUS August 31, 2016
100454 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., PIT August 31, 2016
100977 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., MEGA MAN August 31, 2016
100978 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., SONIC August 31, 2016
101324 amiibo, Super Mario, MARIO - GOLD EDITION August 31, 2016
101338 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., ROBIN August 31, 2016
104021 amiibo, Super Mario, WARIO August 22, 2016
104018 amiibo, Super Mario, ROSALINA August 22, 2016
104015 amiibo, Super Mario, BOO August 22, 2016
101760 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., PALUTENA August 22, 2016

Should see Rosalina and Palutenas again soon. They are on the cpsia cert list from late august.

Product Number Description Date of Certificate
104027 amiibo, Super Mario, DIDDY KONG September 7, 2016
101353 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., NESS September 2, 2016
100316 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., LINK August 31, 2016
100331 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., SAMUS August 31, 2016
100454 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., PIT August 31, 2016
100977 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., MEGA MAN August 31, 2016
100978 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., SONIC August 31, 2016
101324 amiibo, Super Mario, MARIO - GOLD EDITION August 31, 2016
101338 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., ROBIN August 31, 2016
104021 amiibo, Super Mario, WARIO August 22, 2016
104018 amiibo, Super Mario, ROSALINA August 22, 2016
104015 amiibo, Super Mario, BOO August 22, 2016
101760 amiibo, Super Smash Bros., PALUTENA August 22, 2016
No reason to reprinted all this amiibos. It'll be on clearance 50% - 70% off again. We only wants Bayonetta, Cloud and Nero.

Was weird walking in Target and seeing basically everything Disney Infinity and Amiibo based on clearance.

I just wish they had the other Kirby figures on sale too. Those are the only ones I need aside from a few of the recent Animal Crossing ones

Was weird walking in Target and seeing basically everything Disney Infinity and Amiibo based on clearance.

I just wish they had the other Kirby figures on sale too. Those are the only ones I need aside from a few of the recent Animal Crossing ones
Amazon has had the other ones on sale from time to time pretty cheap. It was Kirby that I was waiting for, I refused to pay anywhere close to retail since we already had another Kirby, so was glad when Target dropped him down to 3 and change. It was always a bit frustrating to see Amazon have everything but him for cheap - so I feel your pain. :(

I said I wasnt gonna bother with the new Splatoon amiibo...but they put the new Inkling Boy and Girl variants on clearance at Target for $3.88 and I just couldnt say no...

Does this basically confirm that Smash Bros. will have an "ultimate" edition with all the DLC included on the NX? No other reason I can think of for Nintendo to prolong the last three Amiibos' release date like this.

Also nabbed Samus and Pit. Already have Gold Mega Man, and didn't want Sonic. Thanks for the links!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

fuck I missed Lucina.

Edit: Just couldn't get it on my phone, the app won't navigate to Lucina's page, like it's unlisted. Using a computer works great.

Did people have a hard time getting Lucina from Bestbuy? I got one in store pick up and took my time too
I think I need to reset my Chrome app on my Note 4 because I can never checkout unless I go into private mode. So I always end up switching to Dolphin, and it works just fine.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Almost grabbed Lucina, based solely on rarity, but I don't need it. Grabbed Mega Man instead since he looks cool and I like using him in Smash

Oh boy thought my Amiibo days were over. I got in way late back when they were scarce and would never pay over retail for them.

Picked up Pit and Lucina. Now I wait to see what other reprints I never got originally drop. Hoping for robin

Thanks for the heads up on these

Pit was the big one I had wanted, but never found.  Thanks for the tips!

Skipped Lucina, might get her if the restock is big enough she eventually ends up on sale.  I've considered the new Super Mario series, mainly Boo - but I have a feeling they will be plentiful since it is a new series.

Zelda ones, pre-ordered those a while back - my son is into all things Zelda these days.  Took my wife and sons to the Zelda Symphony a little while back and it was amazing, they all had a great time.  My wife even got us guys matching Zelda ties for it.

bread's done
Back