amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I unlocked Mario’s outfit from the original Donkey Kong when I scanned my Super Smash Bros Mario amiibo.

My Toad amiibo & Super Smash Bros Donkey Kong gave me 2 hints each on where some power moons were that I hadn’t found yet.

Pretty cool. Still gotta check what my 30th anniversary Marios will do.

Also lol @ uncle amiibo.

Been wanting the Majora's Mask amiibo forever and finally saw one in the wild today at Best Buy.

The thing's frickin' tiny, so tiny I put it back on the rack walked on.

That Mario Party line really screwed with my expectations of how big an amiibo should be for the price you're paying.

Not sure if this was posted previously or not but Groupon is selling all 4 of the BOTW Champions amiibos.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-amiibo-breath-of-the-wild-series-mipha-daruk-revali-urbosa

They claim the release date was last week so I wonder when they ship.

I stumbled upon this when trying to figure out what to do with some Groupon bucks I had to use today from trading in an expired deal. Hope it works since I missed the pre-orders elsewhere.

Tiki Amiibo is back up for shipping and store pickup at bestbuy.  Also, Chrom but that one hasn't been as hard to find. Good luck ! 

Anybody been to the Nintendo store in NY recently? Which amiibo do they have in stock?

Damn not a single store here got one, or they already sold out by the time I checked (Around 4PM).

Gonna be mad if I missed this restock, waited even though I had a chance to get in when Japan restocked theirs a few months ago.

Just got an email that my Champion amiibo from BB just shipped. With that, other than the two GS exclusives, I'm all caught up =)

Lots of preorder Champion amiibos were at Best Buy when I went to pick mine up. Stopped by Target and saw tons of Champion Amiibos on the shelf there too.

The Zelda race champions look great.

IMG_3952.jpg

Too bad I don't have any room to display any of my Super Mario Bros. series amiibo though.  I really do like the traditional ones.  Now that they've finally gotten away from Animal Crossing most of 2017's amiibos have been awesome.   Can't wait for some more Fire Emblem!

IMG_3953.jpg

I finally got a G&W amiibo...but now realize I want all 4 poses displayed.

Sigh....

I'm having a tough time convincing myself of opening these champion amiibos, they're just too cool. 

I initially ordered all 4 botw champs but decided I'm only going to keep and use 1.  Does anyone have an opinion on which 1 is best in terms of in-game usefulness?  I'm leaning toward Revali...

I initially ordered all 4 botw champs but decided I'm only going to keep and use 1. Does anyone have an opinion on which 1 is best in terms of in-game usefulness? I'm leaning toward Revali...
Honestly, just keep whichever one you think looks the coolest (either the helm or the figure itself). If I were to pick just one Daruk looks amazing.

The gerudo one looks like a white plastic rod is going up her snook. She looks pretty happy! I like that one the best, though the goron is a close second.

The gerudo one looks like a white plastic rod is going up her snook. She looks pretty happy! I like that one the best, though the goron is a close second.
Urbosa is definitely second, especially on detail. But yeah, the pose probably isn't the most appropriate for kids. It doesn't help that many of Nintendo's promo images showed her from the back. :)

I just have always liked the Gorons, it's good to get an Amiibo of one.

I honestly just want the in-game items, so if anyone is really struggling with opening theirs and wants the extra loose figures PM me. I gotchu. I also haven't opened them, so I'll switch you loose for boxed too if that helps anyone. I know that amiibo struggle is real.

edit: I meant the Zelda Champions amiibo, whoops

bread's done
Back