amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also in for a Ridley. Looks like Wolf will be released on the same day (source below), so it should go up at any time.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/1017234063692709888

Been waiting for these for awhile. Got my order in. Wolf looks really cool

Grabbed two Ridley; Wolf looks pretty sweet, so I'll grab one of those as well once it's up. Funny how I've never used one of these things but they're nice enough figures that I have a small collection going now.

Am I the only one who wishes the Ridley amiibo got the $30 mega sized "Detective Pickachu" scale treatment? He seems tiny, tiny tiny on this one and for $16 I expect a little better.

I would love to see them all get the larger scale, but I am just happy to see Ridley in the game to warrant the amiibo in the first place. 

Am I the only one who wishes the Ridley amiibo got the $30 mega sized "Detective Pickachu" scale treatment? He seems tiny, tiny tiny on this one and for $16 I expect a little better.
Don't give Nintendo any ideas... Do you know how many people would re-buy them all in Super Size. 2nd mortgage time!

Got preorders in for the 3 new Smash amiibo at Best Buy with GCU discount.  They probably won't be huge sellout risks for a while (especially with the price markup) but figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

Other than varying digital rewards and collection purposes, is there anything else? Flipping?

Considering each one is around $16, Nintendo sure did a great job introducing amiibos. 

If the 30th Anniversary gets reproduced I'll have to pick up Skyward and Twilight Link as the ones I have are imports. 

My Best Buy order of Pear and Marina also arrived today.

In a good fitting box. They actually arrived with no issues!

bread's done
Back