amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So as I discovered from re-upping PUR, shipping is free on these things if you have it. Good to know since I put in an order this morning and wish I'd known earlier for when I bought Solaire. Between free shipping and the $10 rewards cash from buying RDR2 there, PUR has paid for itself now. IDC that it's a reskinned treasure gobby; I just want him to display next to Solaire now. :)

So as I discovered from re-upping PUR, shipping is free on these things if you have it. Good to know since I put in an order this morning and wish I'd known earlier for when I bought Solaire. Between free shipping and the $10 rewards cash from buying RDR2 there, PUR has paid for itself now. IDC that it's a reskinned treasure gobby; I just want him to display next to Solaire now. :)
I have PUR Elite and I can't get free shipping on single Amiibos. Did you buy additional items at the same time? It seems like the cut-off is $25 or more for it to trigger.

Edit - Well, it works for me now, but it's the super slow economy shipping. Still, better than $5 I guess.

I have PUR Elite and I can't get free shipping on single Amiibos. Did you buy additional items at the same time? It seems like the cut-off is $25 or more for it to trigger.

Edit - Well, it works for me now, but it's the super slow economy shipping. Still, better than $5 I guess.
Yeah, it was the default shipping for me and IDC how long it takes; $5 is $5. ;)

AC killed amiibos, and this is just pouring salt on the wound. Nobody wants this Diablo trash, they're just buying them because they bought the others.  Inb4 they come out with every other Diablo monster on amiibo cards that you have to scan to include in the game.

To be fair, if the Diablo amiibo actually looked like the in-game character, someone would, especially if it had a sound chip. Amiibos need sound chips.

I wanted the Diablo amiibo until I saw what it was. I don't have any problem with third party amiibo if they're good quality, like the Monster Hunter ones. (And the Animal Crossing ones flopped because they were tied to a b-tier game. If the line was released alongside a new mainline AC game I bet they would have done better.)

Apparently I'm the only one who played D3 hardcore for about 200 hours on pc back in 2012 and then never played it again because it was a shit (end)game. 

I just placed an order on Gamestop.com and it gave me a "no hurry" shipping option.

Handling Method:
No Hurry - $0.00 - Delivers 5-14 days after processing & get a $2 coupon on next Collectibles purchase of $10 or more. Will be sent to email address on order.

I just placed an order on Gamestop.com and it gave me a "no hurry" shipping option.

Handling Method:
No Hurry - $0.00 - Delivers 5-14 days after processing & get a $2 coupon on next Collectibles purchase of $10 or more. Will be sent to email address on order.
Thanks, d00d!

Handling Method:
Wonder if this is permanent. Would be sweet if it was, make it so I'd have to preorder less of my stupid collectibles in-store.

Apparently I'm the only one who played D3 hardcore for about 200 hours on pc back in 2012 and then never played it again because it was a shit (end)game.
I played it and beat Diablo on Inferno mode pre-nerf with a fury barb build (before WW was a thing and consumed every barb build lolol). The major issue was legendaries were outpaced by rares at the time and playing was so unrewarding loot-wise. That and the RMT AH was making it so all the best gear was being sold for cash and the scraps were on there for gold. I never looted a damn piece that I actually used on my character; it was all bought with gold which also cheapened the game for me. Still, it was fun when it was actually hard and once I 'beat' the game, friends started asking for carries where they just lied there dead until I killed him lol. Good times.

U7yYOZ5.jpg

I played it and beat Diablo on Inferno mode pre-nerf with a fury barb build (before WW was a thing and consumed every barb build lolol).
I did the same thing with a monk pre-nerf. That was quite the achievement for both of us as those two classes were exponentially the hardest, at that time. I played the game super hardcore for two months straight and then quit cold turkey. It left a terrible taste in my mouth. The loot farming RNG and RMTAH were terrible, and other classes were farming tough mobs 3-4x easier.

I did the same thing with a monk pre-nerf. That was quite the achievement for both of us as those two classes were exponentially the hardest, at that time. I played the game super hardcore for two months straight and then quit cold turkey. It left a terrible taste in my mouth. The loot farming RNG and RMTAH were terrible, and other classes were farming tough mobs 3-4x easier.
Barb was hard for the wrong reasons; it was so gear dependent I figured out a strong crit/critdmg build with just enough dmg (around 800 on MH) + LL was enough to finally stay alive while wailing on a tough elite. Once the gear was there, barb was just about invincible except to shielding enemies and arcane lol (but who didn't die to the pink orbs of death you didn't notice in time? :p). Can't speak for monk but you guys had a slightly easier time gearing with resists thanks to that mind over body or w/e skill it was. You could stack an unpopular resist making your gear cheaper to buy at least. But yeah, the struggle was real and my experience was pretty much verbatim.

Handling Method:
This does not show up for me. Cheapest shipping is $4.99 for my account.

My Five Below just stocked a wheelbarrow of amiibo that included Peach, Toad, and Yoshi from the Mario Party line along with Kirby from his solo assortment. Also lots of new Lucas' and Ryu among them with the familiar AC leftovers. Friend in another state saw single pack ROB as well. As you'd expect, all of them were $5. Not sure why Kirby is the lone survivor from his subline but I got one on my way out. 

Just bought 13 animal crossing amiibos on Ebay for 30 bucks in a bundle.

Bought timmy and tommy hook on Ebay for 3.98 with a coupon

And rover for 9.88 not happy about the price but I didnt want to travel to five below for nothing and waste gas

I am starting to have so much trouble tracking these. Did any of the new ones go up yet in the us after the piranha plant, king rool and ice climbers?

Please elaborate on download collectors I don't know what that is?

I am starting to have so much trouble tracking these. Did any of the new ones go up yet in the us after the piranha plant, king rool and ice climbers?

Please elaborate on download collectors I don't know what that is?
It's an app. I just downloaded. Kudos to the previous poster

If anybody on here got bought my lot of 44 amiibo on Ebay today-congratulations. You got a great deal.
I didn't see anything like this when I checked. How much did they buy it from you for?

Honestly not a fan of amiibo lots, they always have some that I already have and I'm not interested in multiple copies.

I was at a local game store recently and saw they are trying to sell Bayonetta Player 2 for $130. Not sure where they got that price from. Regular one for $50. If I could get those prices, I would sell right now.

Is the following a complete list of the ones coming out this Friday December 7th?:

SSB Ridley

SSB Wolf

SSB Inkling Girl

Splatoon 3-pack (Octoling Girl, Octoling Boy, Octoling Octopus)

Some unannounced (as far as remember) Amiibo in there: Childhood Link, Ken, Pichu, Isabelle, and Daisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smash is definitely causing an Amiibo resurgence, I've had a bunch of them sitting on ebay that I got while they were disappearing for months without a single sale, the past two weeks I've run out of the shipping boxes I bought specifically for shipping amiibos in.

Target has been slim pickings here, only really seen Pikachu's while i was driving around which I would chalk up to the new pokemon game, Gamestop definitely seems to be trickling in stock though

Smash is definitely causing an Amiibo resurgence, I've had a bunch of them sitting on ebay that I got while they were disappearing for months without a single sale, the past two weeks I've run out of the shipping boxes I bought specifically for shipping amiibos in.

Target has been slim pickings here, only really seen Pikachu's while i was driving around which I would chalk up to the new pokemon game, Gamestop definitely seems to be trickling in stock though
I’ve got a ton of doubles that I need to get rid, I decided to only keep the loose ones. Did you at least make your money back?

I’ve got a ton of doubles that I need to get rid, I decided to only keep the loose ones. Did you at least make your money back?
I have a dupe Ness that I need to dump since I got caught up in the NESS WILL NEVER COME BACK IN STOCK craze when he first dropped, and a bunch of cheap animal crossing ones from best buy that still have my order pickup slip on the front of them -_-. I've definitely made back what I had paid since the ones I had lying around were ones from Target shelf space purges and TRU closing, theyve just been sitting in some boxes by my arcade cab

I got Walmart to break street date on Ridley last Friday. They had to key it in as generic Amiibo since the POS was telling them it didn't exist, yet it was labeled and on the rack.

It's interesting that all the new ones that come out tomorrow are dual USA/JPN language. I guess they will be easier to stock if they don't have to ship different skus to each country. :whistle2:k

It's interesting that all the new ones that come out tomorrow are dual USA/JPN language. I guess they will be easier to stock if they don't have to ship different skus to each country. :whistle2:k
All the old ones I've seen show up at stores for the last 6 months or so have been like that.

I know wrong thread but I’m looking to trade for any of the Amiibo out tomorrow. I’m cash tight so I can’t pick up my preorders. SML for what I have. I’ll try and update it today. I have some LRG dupes that might be of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I hadn't slept on the Splatoon alternate color 3-pack and the Splatoon 2 3-pack.  Those are the only ones I'm missing that I actually want to track down (US versions).

bread's done
Back