amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That really sucks Mobiletortoise. I also ordered mine from BBY and thankfully they sent it in a box, and it arrived in great condition.  Wish these companies weren't so inconsistent with how they ship these things.

I pre-ordered the TOTK Link amiibo from BB and they shipped it in a bubble mailer and actually folded the top of the card down to fit it into the mailer. Needless to say I returned that crap and got one from Target a few days later.

FOllow up, the Official Nintendo Store has them in stock, so while it cost me a couple $ more I did order a Tears Amiibo through them.

Also, I had heard that going forward Amiibos would be scannable through the packaging so you could still get the rewards/unlockables without having to open the packaging.  Does anyone know which amiibos this covers?

At that point, just buy the stickers and make your own if you're worried about it. Package stays unopened and you can still scan stuff.

FOllow up, the Official Nintendo Store has them in stock, so while it cost me a couple $ more I did order a Tears Amiibo through them.

Also, I had heard that going forward Amiibos would be scannable through the packaging so you could still get the rewards/unlockables without having to open the packaging. Does anyone know which amiibos this covers?
I know the ToTK amiibo is. You should usually be able to see a piece of cardboard on the bottom of the figure if you can't.

At this point, is it safe to assume GS won't ship my TP Link Amiibo? 

And Target won't ship the WW 2 pack? 

Or should I keep hoping..? 

At this point, is it safe to assume GS won't ship my TP Link Amiibo?

And Target won't ship the WW 2 pack?

Or should I keep hoping..?
I've had issues like that. Item is in stock but they keep sending me an email telling me the item is backordered and I have to approve waiting longer. Sometimes they cancel it on me anyway. The last time I actually got my order.

So, I had read rumors a while back that we might be seeing some of the BOTW amiibo's getting back into US stores.  Has anyone seen any so far?  Only missing the Guardian and the Bokoblin.  

So, I had read rumors a while back that we might be seeing some of the BOTW amiibo's getting back into US stores. Has anyone seen any so far? Only missing the Guardian and the Bokoblin.
That would be nice as I also need a Bokoblin, but I haven't seen it. Must say it's not looking good since TotK has come without any official news there.

Best Buy's site is having some issues with Amiibo right now.  Some are showing as available to pre-order but fail as soon as you click the link.  Perhaps they'll be back again soon.  

Best Buy's site is having some issues with Amiibo right now. Some are showing as available to pre-order but fail as soon as you click the link. Perhaps they'll be back again soon.
and we ought to be able to find them at other retailers like WM, Target, and GS.

Still hoping that the Guardian amiibo will show back up.  That's the only Zelda related one that I'm missing to this point.  It'd just be nice to have it for the sake of ...well... having all of them.  

I missed the Skyward Sword Link, but that may be for the better as they shipped my TOTK Link with the top cardboard folded down onto the plastic so it would fit in a bubble mailer.

I missed the Skyward Sword Link, but that may be for the better as they shipped my TOTK Link with the top cardboard folded down onto the plastic so it would fit in a bubble mailer.
i should order a 2nd one for pickup if thats the case. need a backup. i remember when Ness came out, Best Buy shipped it in a huge bubble envelope. it was badly damaged.

I knew the two zelda amiibos would be announced when I got the email from coin mii saying there was two amiibo found in the game that would be announced soon.
yep, they look pretty nice. Going to try and pre-order in-store, had terrible luck (<50% getting shipped amiibos w/o damage). Would have been cooler if there was a Light Dragon Amiibo 4x longer than the Guardian Amiibo! :hot:

BS8ABbs.png

Still hoping that the Guardian amiibo will show back up. That's the only Zelda related one that I'm missing to this point. It'd just be nice to have it for the sake of ...well... having all of them.
Amiibos early game in BotW / Totk are pretty nice, hard to handle however that using the NFC cards is far easier... like when you're at work in your office attending a meeting on Teams....

Did anyone's Bokoblin at BB actual arrive on July 7 for in store pickup? BB.com tells me:

"This item has been delayed. We're working to get it to you within the next few days. We'll email you when it's ready for pickup."

Did anyone's Bokoblin at BB actual arrive on July 7 for in store pickup? BB.com tells me:

"This item has been delayed. We're working to get it to you within the next few days. We'll email you when it's ready for pickup."
I had mine set for shipping, but it's delayed.

Here's the status on the Best Buy site.

We're working on shipping this item. It's unlikely, but if your item isn't available by Fri, July 21, we'll issue a refund.

Still no update on my in-store pickup; however, I see Bokoblin is available for order again. This time it's in-store pickup only with an availability date of July 20.

Still no update on my in-store pickups; however, I see Bokoblin is available for order again. This time it's in-store pickup only with an availability date of July 20.
Mine is arriving via shipping today. Hopefully yours arrives at the store soon.

Mine is arriving via shipping today. Hopefully yours arrives at the store soon.
Hope so. I placed an order today for my town's other BB just in case the pre-order one gets auto-canceled. We'll see what happen next Thursday.

Still no update on my in-store pickup; however, I see Bokoblin is available for order again. This time it's in-store pickup only with an availability date of July 20.
Thank you for this! It was purely incidental on your end but my Bokoblin from Amazon came in absolutely crushed. Your post let me know the Best Buy had it in stock so I placed an order. Thank you!

SS Link up on the Nintendo store.  I had hoped they would have it.  I had a cart full of platinum points swag I was going to pay shipping for anyway.  

**NM holy fuck are scalpers fast.  Nintendo store already sold out.**

SS Link up on the Nintendo store. I had hoped they would have it. I had a cart full of platinum points swag I was going to pay shipping for anyway.

**NM holy fuck are scalpers fast. Nintendo store already sold out.**
Damn, totally forget to check there. Of course, I would have been to slow anyway. I see a Bokoblin listing without the sold out tag with an 'amiibo' search, annnnnd that link's broken.

Bokoblin seems to be working on Nintendo.com now.  I think it’s not selling out since it has been easier to get through other stores.  
My SS Link already shipped which is amazingly fast.  I think Nintendo wanted to get it out ASAP since they shipped it UPS ground and wanted it delivered before the UPS strike.

bread's done
Back