Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered a WFT on amazon.it, because it was cheaper than the one I had ordered on amazon.de.  Problem is, it is out of stock now but orderable.  What are the chances the .it one will get cancelled?  I'd like to cancel the .de one if the .it one is secure.

I think out of those three though little Mac the hardest to find anyplace
I don't know, he's the only one of the three I actually saw in the wild and even passed on a couple of him thinking he wouldn't be that bad after all. That was when Diddy looked to be way more rare so it's hard to tell. :wall:

I don't know, he's the only one of the three I actually saw in the wild and even passed on a couple of him thinking he wouldn't be that bad after all. That was when Diddy looked to be way more rare so it's hard to tell. :wall:
Well so far LM's gotten the least # of restocks on websites whereas with pit and falcon we see them come up on amazon at least 2-3 times a week. At this point I think LM's equally rare as Fox at least on a resale basis

What is a good source for Amiibo news? If Lucina and Robin are going to be the next exclusives I want to pre order them ASAP

gamestop sent my captain falcon, little mac, and diddy kong amiibos beutifuly shipped. I am awaiting a pitt from TRU and amazon. So we will see how these come.
I'm in the same boat. TRU Pit order shipped last week and my Amazon order for Pit just shipped today. It's been a long journey.

My orders from both TRU and Amazon with amiibos has been flawless so far, but I have only received one amiibo per shipment from both of them.

I can't believe that the only amiibo I ever wanted was Little Mac and Ness. Now I caught the goddamn fever though and started collecting all of them. Got my Mac from Gamestop shipped to me last week and popped that bad boy open.

Best Buy failed me on our Pit amiibo. I had it pre-ordered but come release day they call and tell me that they haven't received their shipment yet and they'd call me when it was in. Days passed. I checked online and it said "ready for pickup" so we went in to get it, they searched for a while and we waited and waited and finally they come back and say they didn't receive them yet. They claimed that the online status always changes to ready for pickup for pre-orders regardless of actual stock situation, which sounds like bullshit to me. Even if they do get these in eventually (which seems a bit doubtful), I'm probably not going to get mine because the status is that it's ready for pickup and I can't pick it up, so it's going to get canceled.

I bet NA will have a staggered Wave 3, if the UK release dates are any indication, even if they all release sometime in February.

Notice, on NOA's CPSIA Certification page, all six of the ones set to drop in the UK on January 23, 2015 have certificates. 
(Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Rosalina, Bowser)

The five set to drop on February 15, 2015 do not yet.

(Shulk, Dedede, Sonic, Mega Man, and Meta Knight) 

That could be handy for us to focus on, since half may come at the beginning of February, and half towards the end?

That's terrifying as that was a disaster for wave 2.
It was a bit terrifying, but it also probably helped alot of individuals be able to get some of these versus all coming out on one day where loads of people would line up to get them. At least with the confusing (and slightly frustrating) varying release dates across retailers, the "hunt" wasn't necessarily over when the initial stock sold out at 1 or 2 retailers. Still, I'm fearful about what's going to happen with Wave3. I don't anticipate GS to let me down, since they're usually good with it -- but those other retailer exclusives, I've got no confidence in getting them!

It was a bit terrifying, but it also probably helped alot of individuals be able to get some of these versus all coming out on one day where loads of people would line up to get them. At least with the confusing (and slightly frustrating) varying release dates across retailers, the "hunt" wasn't necessarily over when the initial stock sold out at 1 or 2 retailers. Still, I'm fearful about what's going to happen with Wave3. I don't anticipate GS to let me down, since they're usually good with it -- but those other retailer exclusives, I've got no confidence in getting them!
GS let me down with shulk already ;)

Only exclusive I have a chance at is Rosalina. least US versions I don't think any other store plans to stock the shelves heh.

That's terrifying as that was a disaster for wave 2.
when is the official date for wave 3 release? cause some have it as Feb 1st and others as Feb 28th and Europe has it as Jan 23rd seems the dates all over the place lol which nintendo would confirm so i can let my friend know what day he need to request a day off from work for

GS let me down with shulk already ;)

Only exclusive I have a chance at is Rosalina. least US versions I don't think any other store plans to stock the shelves heh.
How did GS let you down on shulk? I thought it and Best Buy were the only two companies to have done it alright so far. In re: to limits, I think GS had a 2-3 limit on Shulk but the issue is that anything's pointless because you can easily just make a new account and/or just not purchase with an account to bypass the restriction, and considering how shulk sells for $50 a pop, there's a lot of incentive to do so

Screw it, I added a Rosalina to my .it WFT order so I don't have to hunt down one at Target.  Now all I gotta do is be concerned about my Meta Knight, since I have the non-exclusive Wave 3 figures reserved at BB and GS.

How did GS let you down on shulk? I thought it and Best Buy were the only two companies to have done it alright so far. In re: to limits, I think GS had a 2-3 limit on Shulk but the issue is that anything's pointless because you can easily just make a new account and/or just not purchase with an account to bypass the restriction, and considering how shulk sells for $50 a pop, there's a lot of incentive to do so
Refused to take my card for unknown reasons I had money in the bank I was trying to pre-order it online.

I learned of the exclusives pretty late but they were still taking orders for him in store and online on that day but by the time I got off he sold out at all my stores near me.

Yes I suppose it is pretty hard to limit people on pre-orders and we suffer because of that here's hoping some stores stock the shelves Gamestop has no plans to do so on launch but I think they will have a warehouse full of them to sell as "Used" and a marked up price 2-3 months after launch.

when is the official date for wave 3 release? cause some have it as Feb 1st and others as Feb 28th and Europe has it as Jan 23rd seems the dates all over the place lol which nintendo would confirm so i can let my friend know what day he need to request a day off from work for
I don't think we have an official date just like we never had an official date for wave 2. Stuff just started coming out around the dates retailers had.

I don't think we have an official date just like we never had an official date for wave 2. Stuff just started coming out around the dates retailers had.
I figure it's harder for NOA to pin down a date for NA. We're a much bigger landmass than Japan, the UK, Germany, etc., and given how they never quite expected it to take off as much as it did, they gave us a ballpark month instead.

I'm still trying to find an FYE that carries these things -- lots of people have said they carry amiibo, but I've been to 4 different ones and none had any.  Seems like it might be a nice niche place to find that occasional (non-exclusive) rare one you couldn't find anywhere else.

shulk had a limit of 10 early on. same with the gamecube adapter.

Called in about my Luigi/Pit/Captain Falcon BB preorders today...they're supposedly set to be delivered on Weds, which I find hard to believe given that they haven't even shipped them yet.  I'm also having a bitch of a time finding the Lucario preorder card at my local TRUs.

Called in about my Luigi/Pit/Captain Falcon BB preorders today...they're supposedly set to be delivered on Weds, which I find hard to believe given that they haven't even shipped them yet. I'm also having a bitch of a time finding the Lucario preorder card at my local TRUs.
My BB deliveries get here fast.

Did you pre-order Lucario already or are you looking for the card? The cards should have been put out a while ago. The TRU here had them hanging in the Amiibo section.

No shipping from Best Buy again today.  I've been told they will be delivered on Wednesday.  Probably going to have to overnight them now to get here that fast.  Just don't ship them in a padded envelop you assholes.

I just did an order from amazon.it:

Pre-Order

Rosalina and Lucario

Order:
Vaillager, LM, Marth and WFT

The order is pretty much a pre-order as they are all on back order.  Waiting time begins. 

Marth and WFT are available on amazon.de but Villager went out of stock this morning.  Site said it should be available on Jan 12 or 13 at first then it changed to Jan 7.

I did get my second Fox this afternoon.  I called GS and they got their transfer in.  Sticker peeled right off unlike the first one I bought.

The 2 Japanese Marth's I ordered from Play-Asia just arrived in perfect condition today.

Ordered: Dec. 17, 2014
Shipped: Dec. 23, 2014
Arrived: Jan. 4, 2015

I chose the cheapest shipping that included tracking.

Nothing, the only people buying NA ones are the collectors and the OCD , you're going to get significantly less for opened ones regardless of whether or not your lying because you lose that demographic. Believe it or not but if you're planning on holding this and getting it certified and/or sold in the future it will matter a lot that its all NA just because its rarer.
Can we please learn about serious mental illnesses than assuming that every person who likes collecting and perfection have OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER.

Its like saying i broke my arm because it feels sore. Stop generalizing an illness. You think in 2015 we would have learned by now.

Anyone who has problems or questions with this can send me a pm and I will teach them about it.

I'm still trying to find an FYE that carries these things -- lots of people have said they carry amiibo, but I've been to 4 different ones and none had any. Seems like it might be a nice niche place to find that occasional (non-exclusive) rare one you couldn't find anywhere else.
My fyes is 1 hour away perhaps I shall check there tomorrow.

Yeah I never understood that, did FYE get it because nintendo relaxed their reseller list or did they just buy it from a wholesaler and nintendo didn't care?

Toysrus just cancelled my Pit but thankfully amazon came through and delivered one today. This is my first amiibo. I ordered captain falcon through toysrus too and he actually shipped but Pit beat him here lol

I figure it's harder for NOA to pin down a date for NA. We're a much bigger landmass than Japan, the UK, Germany, etc., and given how they never quite expected it to take off as much as it did, they gave us a ballpark month instead.
Well I don't buy that. Nintendo's only been a major company here for 30 years so they have well established distribution networks as do the retailers selling these. Shouldn't be any different than getting a game out there with a street date. I think it's that there is no street date and retailers just have an expected date to receive inventory and are going off that.

Yeah I never understood that, did FYE get it because nintendo relaxed their reseller list or did they just buy it from a wholesaler and nintendo didn't care?
The former is entirely possible and may explain why only certain regions seem to have gotten them and why they beat everyone else to the punch for 2.5.

I think distributor like SYNNEX have or had amiibo. so not all retailers get amiibo from Nintendo directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back