Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
That awesome that GS is taking preorders for Bowser when the one i ordered in November is eta March 2nd. Too bad I can't just buy one of each in stores on release date because there is no release date.

cause it look like wave 3 will be released in 2 to 3 different dates spurts instead of all at once like what happened with wave 2
Honestly I think Amazon just didn't know when they would get them in, but maybe were told they'd all be in by Feb 28th (which seems to match with the later dates Gamestop was saying). Odds are they will get a bunch in before that and ship out as they get them, regardless of what date they have listed. I'm actually a little curious if they are for sure getting Bowser and Sonic now/soon and that's why they reopened preorders.

Guess I'll find out after I get off work. I mainly just want Bowser from this wave, so I'm not too worried about it being difficult to find in a store.
Yep, no luck for me at Jacksonville, FL Toys R Us (Town Center). Employee told me they were all purchased. Tried to salvage my day by buying Project X Zone from Target (Hodges), that was sold out too. It just isn't my day.

So, it looks like Amazon broke up the main Amiibo page into singles. Considering we just got the MP10 bundle, I am thinking we'll have smash4/smb1 up on Amazon.

Of course, I could be dead wrong.

Yeah dunno but Sheik's increasingly sold out, there was just toon link and bowser at TRU at times square. Figure Bowser is gonna be the mario of this wave?

Interestingly though the Bowser is actualyl significantly heavier than the other amiibos 

TRU in Metairie, LA last night had tons of Toon Links, and I saw one Bowser with a bent card.  No Sheiks, so I wonder if they were being held in the back too.  I've got them all reserved at Gamestop, but picking them up early was really tempting.

The Toon Links don't really jump out at you if they're next to Link Amiibos.  They kinda blend in! 

I called a TRU and they said no Shieks but she looked on the computer and said a large number is on order to be shipped from Nintendo to the regional warehouses. But as of right now no stores or warehouses in my area have Shiek.

Just got back from TRU in Baton Rouge, LA. There were a couple of Bowsers in the Amiibo section. Near the registers there is an endcap display with commons, and a few Bowsers and Toon Links. There were no signs of Shiek or Captain Falcon.

i wish you could level up amiibos in hyrule warriors and have them run around with you while you're playing. I feel like most of the things amiibos can do were just small things added quickly at the last minute

Checked a local TRU and they had probably about 15 bowser, but that was it other than a ton of everyone of the commons. TRU has consistently had the biggest supply of amiibos, even though I haven't seen a rare one.

No Toon Link, or Sheik, but I'm pretty positive that those will be fine through GS and BB. I see an Ike though and I'm playing better safe than sorry.

i wish you could level up amiibos in hyrule warriors and have them run around with you while you're playing. I feel like most of the things amiibos can do were just small things added quickly at the last minute
Well yeah, I'm pretty sure Nintendo made them for smash and then realized people are gonna flip if they'r eonly for smash and they decided to roll with it anyways

i wish you could level up amiibos in hyrule warriors and have them run around with you while you're playing. I feel like most of the things amiibos can do were just small things added quickly at the last minuteT
I think we are seeing a little progress there. I think the hidden Toad is a pretty cool extra, and being able to use the FE characters in STEAM is a fantastic use of those. I think we will see better uses as this thing progresses.

Called TRU in Minnetonka, MN this afternoon. The very nice, helpful video game dude said they had a ton of Bowsers, but didn't get any Sheiks or Lucarios. He checked with some guy in the background, too. I'm not worried about Bowser (or Toon Link), so this was enough info to avoid an annoying trip to TRU.

So after seeing that the Mario Amiibo included in the Mario Party 10 bundle is indeed the only way to get him (at least for a limited time), I started looking at the bundle a little bit further. Does it look to anyone else like the Mario included may be in actual retail Amiibo packaging? It looks like the backing to the Amiibo is the same backing Nintendo showed off in the Direct for all of that line. Or is this just a case of it being a bad photoshop?

A GameStop nearby is doing something interesting for wave 4 preorders. They said they get calls about them all the time and instead of waiting for Nintendo/Corporate to open pre-orders, they will pre-order you any of the wave 4 if you put $5 on any game (since they said they can't create empty pre-orders) and an additional $5 for each amiibo you want. I put $5 on The Witcher 3 then $5 for a whole set of wave 4 and an extra Lucina and Ness.

They wrote down all my infomation and whenever pre-orders go live, they'll put the additional money I put on The Witcher 3 preorder and apply them to all the amiibo preorders.

So I went to my toys r us this morning that had no amiibos this morning and tons of commons on the shelf.

I actually went there again to buy my t2.5 year old a little guitar.

When checking out I saw toon link, sheik, and bowser on the counter.

I said hey are those for sale? He said yes, we just don't have room on the shelves for them.

I asked about Lucario and he said they weren't for sale yet.

I bought all 3 and canceled my Amazon preorders.

Be sure to ask of you don't see any on the shelves.

Hazlet, NJ.

A GameStop nearby is doing something interesting for wave 4 preorders. They said they get calls about them all the time and instead of waiting for Nintendo/Corporate to open pre-orders, they will pre-order you any of the wave 4 if you put $5 on any game (since they said they can't create empty pre-orders) and an additional $5 for each amiibo you want. I put $5 on The Witcher 3 then $5 for a whole set of wave 4 and an extra Lucina and Ness.

They wrote down all my infomation and whenever pre-orders go live, they'll put the additional money I put on The Witcher 3 preorder and apply them to all the amiibo preorders.
I sense problems with that. Oh 100 people pre-ordered but we only got 8, oh well 92 people pre-ordered Witcher 3.

So they can't create empty pre-orders....oh but wait if you pre-order a game.............then they will create empty pre-orders.

Any questions as to why GS gets a bad rep?

So they can't create empty pre-orders....oh but wait if you pre-order a game.............then they will create empty pre-orders.

Any questions as to why GS gets a bad rep?
They didn't create empty pre-orders in the system. As far as the computer knows, all my $45 went to a pre-order for Witcher 3. But whenever pre-orders go live, they'll move the additional $40 to the amiibo. Worth a shot. I can always cancel my pre-order if they decide to screw everyone.

wtf i want to do that

sounds like a GameStop employee wanting to artificially increase his pre-order count before the end of the month... sounds fishy at best.

That sounds like a terrible idea. You're relying on employees to keep accurate records and actually physically place the preorders at some later date. It also means that the store has no guarantee of being able to fulfill those preorders as they have never actually been placed with Gamestop's inventory system.

sounds like a GameStop employee wanting to artificially increase his pre-order count before the end of the month... sounds fishy at best.
Could be. No way to tell. Either way, he'll have a lot of cancellations on his hands if it doesn't happen like he described. I already know I'll cancel The Witcher pre-order regardless because of GCU at Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back