Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a Sheik. Store received like 4 *boxes* of Rosalina. 16. Will go out on Sunday. That's quite a few for this small store. No Toon Link or Bowser.

I wanted the 16GB vita card that hit 9.xxx... but one guy bought all 15 This morning. Oh well.

Picked up a Sheik. Store received like 4 *boxes* of Rosalina. 16. Will go out on Sunday. That's quite a few for this small store. No Toon Link or Bowser.

I wanted the 16GB vita card that hit 9.xxx... but one guy bought all 15 This morning. Oh well.
Liking the numbers so far... what I'm not liking is the number of people who've run into people buying up entire stocks of figures.

All Targets in my area show stock on brickseek but won't sell until 2/1. I told them there is no street date and they changed their story to "we don't have them". Guess I'll try to get one Sunday with Rosalina.

I left the line at Nintendo world. So poorly run. It shouldn't take long. I moved maybe 10 feet in an hour. I have somewhere to be at 7 so oh well.

Liking the numbers so far... what I'm not liking is the number of people who've run into people buying up entire stocks of figures.
Yeah, scalpers are being a little crazy. Watch everyone get huge restock next week or something :p

I have a feeling the weird way this wave is starting out is causing unneeded panic tho. I mean, TRU selling everything early makes it seem like there is less supply than there probably actually is. But in turn I think that's making scalpers more jerk-y than usual.

Pretty much, the rep fully expected people to be there days in advance rain or shine as we saw with the amiibo release. Talk to me by PM i'm thinking of going too and wouldn't mind meeting up and/or tag teaming it
Ah shit...I haven't camped out for days on NYC streets in years. Yeah man, might take ya up on that lol.

That happens around me, in pretty much every store I inquire about the amiibos in. I always get the general response of "Oh we got X amount of [Insert Amiibo Name] in, and one guy bought every one of them.

So I'm going to Target before they open, and waiting in front of the doors with a baseball bat to bust the kneecaps of whoever this "guy" is...

...just kidding...

...or am I?

So far new wave 3 amiibos is not reach missouri yet. None target stores or bestbuy stores have it yet. Toysrus already have it but they keep telling not yet. I hate peoples lies. Just tell we have it but we can't sell it to you till ..... Same goes with pit amiibo, oh we don't have pit and 10 minutes later pit is sold out.

I went to Target today. My first half of wave 3 preorders from Amazon (Bowser, Shiek, Toon Link) all say I won't get them until March 2nd. So I went to Target after checking stock online, all three in stock. I get there and see many of them in a shopping cart behind the counter in electronics. I ask for them. The person behind the counter told me this: "I'll be honest with you. I have these reserved for myself to throw on ebay, I'll be buying them at the end of my shift." I asked if I may please buy one of each, and she said "Sorry, no. These things are money." :wall: I was just about to ask for the manager, until I realized that this lady IS the manager. I straight up asked her if she's going to be buying all the Rosalina's on the 1st. Her response: "Honestly, I'm not working on the 1st. I am going to try and be here to buy them all, but my son has a doctor's visit that morning and it's really hard to find a doctor on a Sunday so I can't cancel. So we'll see if I make it. Best thing to do is call and ask if I've bought them yet."

For the sake of multiple fucks. I guess I'm waiting til March on those other three for my Amazon preorders, and now I have to beat the fucking manager of the store there on Sunday to get a damn Rosalina.

So many people still don't understand why collecting Amiibos is fun. "I work 900 hours a week and have 1600 children blah blah blah". Yeah sure buddy. You'd be super interested in these things if you went to target and all 50 different smash brothers Amiibos were available on the pegs. Or I suppose you'd prefer it if you went to the store and the complete set was sitting there on the bottom shelf for $650. The majority of the collectors are missing the point entirely.
Part of it is the chase. It doesn't influence some and others will deny it but most people are collecting for the thrill of the hunt.
Yeah but you'll agree with me when I say that you are in that small minority that was gonna buy them all one way or another regardless of their rarity. Most people that are in it now are in it because of the rareness of it and the feeling you get when you find something that other people can't.
This is not fun. This is attrition because I am a gigantic sucker for Nintendo. I received/bought every Nintendo system at launch aside from the NES and have a complete NES set. This is just the next thing in line. When these were announced my exact thought was 'fuck. Now I'm going to get all of these." My only hope was these would flop and it would be over quickly. Nope.

I would absolutely love being able to pluck the entire set in my cart at once. It'd be easy. This is why I have been checking every major retailer repeatedly for wave 4 preorders. It's the closest thing to that.

I did the hunt in the wild for 15 years game collecting. I'm done. I don't have time, prices are too high, awareness is too high and competition too great. I don't want to do it again for figures.

I am in for the full set and that's it. The day these are discontinued and I have the full set, I will go back to checking this site weekly instead of damn near hourly.

Yeah, scalpers are being a little crazy. Watch everyone get huge restock next week or something :p

I have a feeling the weird way this wave is starting out is causing unneeded panic tho. I mean, TRU selling everything early makes it seem like there is less supply than there probably actually is. But in turn I think that's making scalpers more jerk-y than usual.
Keep in mind this is the first order, the one that's meant to last a while and give stores time to figure out if they should order more. My feeling is that once this thing sells out we're gonna get back to the irregular fullfillments again.

I went to Target today. My first half of wave 3 preorders from Amazon (Bowser, Shiek, Toon Link) all say I won't get them until March 2nd. So I went to Target after checking stock online, all three in stock. I get there and see many of them in a shopping cart behind the counter in electronics. I ask for them. The person behind the counter told me this: "I'll be honest with you. I have these reserved for myself to throw on ebay, I'll be buying them at the end of my shift." I asked if I may please buy one of each, and she said "Sorry, no. These things are money." :wall: I was just about to ask for the manager, until I realized that this lady IS the manager. I straight up asked her if she's going to be buying all the Rosalina's on the 1st. Her response: "Honestly, I'm not working on the 1st. I am going to try and be here to buy them all, but my son has a doctor's visit that morning and it's really hard to find a doctor on a Sunday so I can't cancel. So we'll see if I make it. Best thing to do is call and ask if I've bought them yet."
You're either trolling, got trolled or need to call corporate Target.

This is not fun. This is attrition because I am a gigantic sucker for Nintendo. I received/bought every Nintendo system at launch aside from the NES and have a complete NES set. This is just the next thing in line. When these were announced my exact thought was 'fuck. Now I'm going to get all of these." My only hope was these would flop and it would be over quickly. Nope.

I would absolutely love being able to pluck the entire set in my cart at once. It'd be easy. This is why I have been checking every major retailer repeatedly for wave 4 preorders. It's the closest thing to that.

I did the hunt in the wild for 15 years game collecting. I'm done. I don't have time, prices are too high, awareness is too high and competition too great. I don't want to do it again for figures.

I am in for the full set and that's it. The day these are discontinued and I have the full set, I will go back to checking this site weekly instead of damn near hourly.
Agreed. I care nothing about the chase in this particular case. I wanted a full set (of the Smash Bros series) because it's my favorite series and Nintendo has never merchandised it before. Then El Hoardo McFatfuck Scalpingcrotch decided to piss on my fun. If I wanted the thrill of the hunt, I wouldn't preorder all of them. But I preordered all of them and I still have no idea if they'll be showing up.

So many people still don't understand why collecting Amiibos is fun. "I work 900 hours a week and have 1600 children blah blah blah". Yeah sure buddy. You'd be super interested in these things if you went to target and all 50 different smash brothers Amiibos were available on the pegs. Or I suppose you'd prefer it if you went to the store and the complete set was sitting there on the bottom shelf for $650. The majority of the collectors are missing the point entirely.
I dunno, I ended up with all the Disney Infinity figures from 1.0 (except for that Jack Skellington LE from Gamestop that was just the figure in a plastic case) and none of those were rare, and I'm well on my way from doing the same with 2.0.

I initially had plans to do the same with Amiibos, but if I can't purchase them at the pace that I want to, I won't be buying them otherwise.

You're either trolling, got trolled or need to call corporate Target.
I thought about calling actually. Problem is I work in retail myself and I know very well that these people behind the counter are, indeed, people. I always do everything I can whenever I'm anywhere to not be an asshole customer. So I'm conflicted on getting this person in trouble. Even though that was the grand daddy of horrible customer service.

Agreed. I care nothing about the chase in this particular case. I wanted a full set (of the Smash Bros series) because it's my favorite series and Nintendo has never merchandised it before. Then El Hoardo McFatfuck Scalpingcrotch decided to piss on my fun. If I wanted the thrill of the hunt, I wouldn't preorder all of them. But I preordered all of them and I still have no idea if they'll be showing up.
so you feel nothing because you got these guaranteed. I can speak for myself at least and say I was pretty ecstatic when I got my hands on the store exclusives

I thought about calling actually. Problem is I work in retail myself and I know very well that these people behind the counter are, indeed, people. I always do everything I can whenever I'm anywhere to not be an asshole customer. So I'm conflicted on getting this person in trouble. Even though that was the grand daddy of horrible customer service.
She's pretty assholish to not even let you have one. I would have definitely threatened to call corporate if she didn't let you have at least one. This is the kind of stuff that gave GS such a shitty reputation

There's your answer right there.
Yeah, I just wish there was a way that I could ensure she got a lecture or something without being fired. She dicked me over but I still don't want to cost a person their job over amiibos. Even if they are particularly shitty at said job. fuck, you know what I do at work when people ask for something that's hard to get? I hold it for them. You know what I did the only time I was ever holding something for myself and a customer wanted it and asked if we had any left? I went to the back, grabbed the coat, and brought it out for them. Becuase that's my job. This lady sucks. fuck it, I'm filing a complaint with corporate.

While I respect your intentions, that has got to be the most absurd thing I've ever heard an employee let alone a MANAGER say to a customer. While I don't expect that much 'professionalism' from a retail employee, I would expect a response far from that from a manager lol

Yeah, I just wish there was a way that I could ensure she got a lecture or something without being fired. She dicked me over but I still don't want to cost a person their job over amiibos. Even if they are particularly shitty at said job. fuck, you know what I do at work when people ask for something that's hard to get? I hold it for them. You know what I did the only time I was ever holding something for myself and a customer wanted it and asked if we had any left? I went to the back, grabbed the coat, and brought it out for them. Becuase that's my job. This lady sucks. fuck it, I'm filing a complaint with corporate.
Do the right thing. File a formal complaint! Tell corporate gnoh is hoarding them all. Opps, j/k gnoh. :wave:

no different than wave 2 where there was no real release date and stores started getting them in at random.

For the sake of multiple fucks. I guess I'm waiting til March on those other three for my Amazon preorders, and now I have to beat the fucking manager of the store there on Sunday to get a damn Rosalina.
if this story is legit, then she is def an asshole lol.

Do the right thing. File a formal complaint! Tell corporate gnoh is hoarding them all. Opps, j/k gnoh. :wave:
Idk about gnoh, but I am about this lady. I'm about to call. Yeah, I don't like when people complain to corporate over something out of my control. But this was well within her control. All she had to do was sell me an in-stock product, which is what her job is. Like I said, I hate getting her in trouble but come on. If I did this at my job, my boss would be screaming at my ass and if I didn't get fired i'd for sure be suspended or have my hours cut.

so you feel nothing because you got these guaranteed. I can speak for myself at least and say I was pretty ecstatic when I got my hands on the store exclusives
When I got the full order of wave 1 amiibos from Amazon, I felt nothing. They stayed in the shipping box for a few days before I could place them on the wall where they were going. I basically forgot I got them almost immediately.

With wave 2, when I finally got Falcon and Pit, it was relief and nothing more. The other four came in short order, so again, it was nothing.

So far new wave 3 amiibos is not reach missouri yet. None target stores or bestbuy stores have it yet. Toysrus already have it but they keep telling not yet. I hate peoples lies. Just tell we have it but we can't sell it to you till ..... Same goes with pit amiibo, oh we don't have pit and 10 minutes later pit is sold out.
Not sure where you live, but I checked St Louis area and all nearly all Targets were showing 4 Sheiks, no Rosalina yet, but those were all I checked.

Haha what's with the shots at me? I stopped selling pits months ago

Idk about gnoh, but I am about this lady. I'm about to call. Yeah, I don't like when people complain to corporate over something out of my control. But this was well within her control. All she had to do was sell me an in-stock product, which is what her job is. Like I said, I hate getting her in trouble but come on. If I did this at my job, my boss would be screaming at my ass and if I didn't get fired i'd for sure be suspended or have my hours cut.
Well what's the line that needs to be crossed before you do? IMO she's allowed to purchase all the amiibos at the end of her shift just like any employee is but when she actively refused to sell you one while she was on the company's time is when she crosses over to being unreasonable.

If you call corporate, be sure to update and let us know what happens and what they say. I'm pretty curious about this. She definitely deserves some sort of punishment over this.

you feel bad for someone who is buying out their whole store inventory and is the manager? You are not being an asshole customer by reporting that, she's being an asshole manager

If you call corporate, be sure to update and let us know what happens and what they say. I'm pretty curious about this. She definitely deserves some sort of punishment over this.

I hope she loses her job over this. I seriously do.

Target is showing Sheik in stock. Contemplating grabbing one and then just returning my one from Gamestop / BB. Whichever comes first, if they don't get cancelled.

EDIT: Didn't have to think about it long. On my way. I know better than to not be aggressive with these things.

bowser is going to be the only common one of wave 3.. why do people find this fun? I enjoy things being rare but these things are too rare. It's one thing going to a store and being excited to find something 50% of the time, but when the chance is like 5% of ever finding something it's completely not fun.

bowser is going to be the only common one of wave 3.. why do people find this fun? I enjoy things being rare but these things are too rare. It's one thing going to a store and being excited to find something 50% of the time, but when the chance is like 5% of ever finding something it's completely not fun.
That's the thing. They're not rare. Demand is being artificially spiked by people only looking to buy for the purpose of resale. Without resellers, it would definitely be 50% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back