Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the Rosalina online orders that were up for around 50 minutes...  So far I've gotten shipment confirmation for my filler items, but not for Rosalina!

Has anyone gotten a shipment confirmation yet on their order today, or are you all still in processing status as well?  Thanks

As a kirby fan I'm nervous about not being able to get meta or king d
Yes there were pre orders, but I just finished paying off a big medical bill.
Hopefully best buy will have some sort of online for meta again.
King dedede better be somewhat easy to grab online if I stay on my toes. Really hoping these two can be obtained since they will also be compatible with the new kirby game, not that the functionality is that great, but still. Want em. need em.
Definitely be quick on your toes trying to get those because certain CAGs will buy 10+ for "trade".

Regarding the Rosalina online orders that were up for around 50 minutes... So far I've gotten shipment confirmation for my filler items, but not for Rosalina!

Has anyone gotten a shipment confirmation yet on their order today, or are you all still in processing status as well? Thanks
i ordered toon link around 12:30am eastern and it says it is shipping

Regarding the Rosalina online orders that were up for around 50 minutes... So far I've gotten shipment confirmation for my filler items, but not for Rosalina!

Has anyone gotten a shipment confirmation yet on their order today, or are you all still in processing status as well? Thanks
all 32 of mine were shipped

Mine hasn't done anything yet and oddly Rosalina is supposed to be here a week before the movies, go figure.

Oh ok so you're just assuming people are lying with no actual proof.
The point he's trying to make is that most people in the thread complain about resellers trying to grab as many copies of rare amiibos as possible when they in turn seem to have no qualms about doing likewise. We've seen people in this thread be lucky enough to pre-order 2 lucario/rosalina amiibos and unironically say in the same post that they're gonna visit the stores to see if they can get even more.

He views that as similar to resellers in the sense that at the end of the day you're buying more than you need in order to enrich yourself. We resolutely hate the idea of people buying up stock to sell for money ad make assumptions that they're in it solely for the money "aka not fans" even though we have no idea if they're doing it to fund their other amiibo purchases etc. Symantics aside about selling at cost etc, people who are trading in this thread are doing it to benefit themselves to a large degree, its doubtful people would trade a lucario for a bowser in order to help out someone who doesn't have a lucario. It's not a bad view FYI

I haven't gotten any confirmation, but I only ordered Rosalina. Showing an estimated delivery for later in the week.

Not sure if mentioned already (I missed about 100 posts due to kids), but Target has flagged Dedede and Ike as online only (backordered), to confirm what that printed page scan said.

When is the next wave 4 available for pre-order. I will try to get 3 out of the 6
My #1 is definitely PAC-MAN and probably Ness. Don't particularly care about Fire Emblem and while Charizard looks cool, meh. Wario will probably be readily available. Pick one up and send it to Dan Rykert.

When is the next wave 4 available for pre-order. I will try to get 3 out of the 6
Only Ness for me. Nintendo doesn't seem all that concerned with getting my money so I'm not all that interested in going out of my way to force it upon them. I was going to get the Fire Emblem characters for Codename: STEAM (demo is a lot of fun) but meh. I've already narrowed down future Smash characters to Ganondorf, Dark Pit, and Mewtwo. I'm completely ignoring Wave 1 of the Mario series.

Although I'm tempted to get Palutena and level her up to 50 just to see what that's like.

My #1 is definitely PAC-MAN and probably Ness. Don't particularly care about Fire Emblem and while Charizard looks cool, meh. Wario will probably be readily available. Pick one up and send it to Dan Rykert.
Im only interested the fire emblem characters and Ness and a couple other ones

Only Ness for me. Nintendo doesn't seem all that concerned with getting my money so I'm not all that interested in going out of my way to force it upon them. I was going to get the Fire Emblem characters for Codename: STEAM (demo is a lot of fun) but meh. I've already narrowed down future Smash characters to Ganondorf, Dark Pit, and Mewtwo. I'm completely ignoring Wave 1 of the Mario series.

Although I'm tempted to get Palutena and level her up to 50 just to see what that's like.
Dark Pit, and maybe Palutena are also ones im am interested

You know all you're doing is trolling and trying to start fights right?
How am I trolling? Right or wrong? First CAGs were just trying to get a certain Amiibo to have in their collection. All of a sudden when certain Amiibos starting going for $50+ on eBay, now a lot of CAGs are buying 5+ of "rare" Amiibos and claim they're for "trade" but get mad when resellers buy multiples.

Definitely be quick on your toes trying to get those because certain CAGs will buy 10+ for "trade".

Yeah I just want one of each for my collection. No trades or scalps. I don't have time for that. Just wish at this point I could buy both without too much hassle. I'll be glued to my phone I guess...thanks Nintendo

How am I trolling? Right or wrong? First CAGs were just trying to get a certain Amiibo to have in their collection. All of a sudden when certain Amiibos starting going for $50+ on eBay, now a lot of CAGs are buying 5+ of "rare" Amiibos and claim they're for "trade" but get mad when resellers buy multiples.
Now its 5+? lol people said they bought 2-3 to keep/trade and then you jump on them saying they are just buying to resell.

I'm looking forward to Wave 4 since the only ones I want from it are Wario and Pac-Man. I know they probably won't be easy to get, but I'd rather go after 2 than 6.

Now its 5+? lol people said they bought 2-3 to keep/trade and then you jump on them saying they are just buying to resell.
Lol. Many said they pre ordered 3+ then went to stores looking for more. I'm not jumping on anyone. Like a CAG said before, keep it real. Don't claim they are buying them for "trade". Like I said, this didn't start until these started going for $50+ on eBay. Now people shouldn't get mad at resellers because instead of trading for Amiibos, they're just trading for money.

I guess i must be a reseller because I bought 2 of each usually? I pre-order all of them on best buy but will snag them if they hit stores to make sure i get one.

It's all a bunch of bologna, the same people complaining about resellers and hoarders will be the first to complain that their collction is worthless if / when Nintendo decides to reprint them. Just do whatever you want, you can't win either way, if you can't beat them, join them.

It's all a bunch of bologna, the same people complaining about resellers and hoarders will be the first to complain that their collction is worthless if / when Nintendo decides to reprint them. Just do whatever you want, you can't win either way, if you can't beat them, join them.
Nope. I don't care about their worth. I hope Nintendo announces tomorrow that they will reprint them all and tank the scalper market, driving them all to commit suicide like its 1929.

Truthfully, when Amiibos first came out, I don't think anyone expected them to resell for crazy prices or that certain ones would be so "rare". I started off with all of wave 1 then all of wave 2 except Pit because they were relatively easy to get. Although I want to be OCD and complete my collection because I'm a huge Nintendo fan, I've given up that idea and just content with getting the ones I can get.

Who cares if people buy multiples? Unless someone literally grabs an amiibo out of your hand to trade/resell you can't really claim that it is affecting your personal ability to get amiibos. I don't feel like I'm trying that hard to get these things and I have a complete US set so far that I've paid MSRP for (or less with GCU). Resellers/scalpers/collectors/traders haven't stopped me. I just make sure to preorder everything I can and I don't wait until the middle of the day to try and get store exclusives.

Truthfully, when Amiibos first came out, I don't think anyone expected them to resell for crazy prices or that certain ones would be so "rare". I started off with all of wave 1 then all of wave 2 except Pit because they were relatively easy to get. Although I want to be OCD and complete my collection because I'm a huge Nintendo fan, I've given up that idea and just content with getting the ones I can get.
That's not true. I pre-ordered multiple Marths and Villagers. Nintendo has a history of producing really limited quantities of things. I knew they couldn't afford to clog the shelves with Marth and Villager when those characters are not known quantities to most kids and soccer moms. Also, both characters sold out at Amazon and GameStop before release - it was pretty clear they had a short run.

Who cares if people buy multiples? Unless someone literally grabs an amiibo out of your hand to trade/resell you can't really claim that it is affecting your personal ability to get amiibos. I don't feel like I'm trying that hard to get these things and I have a complete US set so far that I've paid MSRP for (or less with GCU). Resellers/scalpers/collectors/traders haven't stopped me. I just make sure to preorder everything I can and I don't wait until the middle of the day to try and get store exclusives.
Well the issue at hand is that whenever someone can't get anything they're quick to go on ebay and blame resellers for them not being able to buy one.

Lol. Many said they pre ordered 3+ then went to stores looking for more. I'm not jumping on anyone. Like a CAG said before, keep it real. Don't claim they are buying them for "trade". Like I said, this didn't start until these started going for $50+ on eBay. Now people shouldn't get mad at resellers because instead of trading for Amiibos, they're just trading for money.
[attachment=11686:image.jpg]

That's not true. I pre-ordered multiple Marths and Villagers. Nintendo has a history of producing really limited quantities of things. I knew they couldn't afford to clog the shelves with Marth and Villager when those characters are not known quantities to most kids and soccer moms. Also, both characters sold out at Amazon and GameStop before release - it was pretty clear they had a short run.
Come on now, no one knew these things would be in such high demand. Nintendo even stated that they underestimated the demand for Amiibos. I guarantee most people thought these would be just like Skylanders and nothing more.

So Mega Man, Sonic, King Deedle & Ike will not be carried in store at target at all is that correct?
I'll keep checking and post anything to the contrary, but most likely. They may come in a UPS drop shipment direct from Nintendo, but again, no guarantees.

The amount of holier-than-thou attitude in this thread is way too strong for me.

Probably won't bother posting here again.

As for my Mission Valley to Santee trip for Book of Life, here's some proof I didn't just bum-rush to buy up Rosalinas.

I shopped and had coffee before I headed over to Santee, because I didn't think Santee would even have any left. Because of course, if I'm scooping up stuff, I'd totally take an extra hour to not go to Santee.

Proof? Timestamp on my receipt for Book of Life and -one- Rosalina, 75 minutes after I bought my own Rosalina.

QdVQqsV.jpg

Honestly, I originally picked up extras, because I saw people on CAG having trouble. But whatever, if people in general are going to accuse me of being a reseller or whatever, then I might as well benefit from it rather than just take the heat.

Totally wasted like 2 hours reading the thread to find two people who genuinely seemed like they missed out. Oh well.

19zVRZJ.gif

I think it really depends on your area and density, some little stores out in the middle of no where seemed to get a few while others got a ton.

These were stock numbers in my area that I gathered yesterday, I went to a store that had 44, about 15-20 when then the store opened. Sheiks seemed really hard to come by since stores only had 4 or were already sold out.

30?

Come on now, no one knew these things would be in such high demand. Nintendo even stated that they underestimated the demand for Amiibos. I guarantee most people thought these would be just like Skylanders and nothing more.
Most, but not me. I definitely figured the more obscure amiibo figures would at least go on to become rare/valuable in a few years - even if they were mass produced. I mean seriously, how much Fire Emblem merchandise will the US ever see? This is probably it! The writing was on the wall that some of these would be rare from the start.

I was going to say, you know, there's a relatively decent football game on TV right now, that you could be watching instead of arguing.

Then the last 30 seconds happened.

Carry on.

I was going to say, you know, there's a relatively decent football game on TV right now, that you could be watching instead of arguing.

Then the last 30 seconds happened.

Carry on.
Don't remind me. If I didn't have a rosalina to comfort me I'd probably be jumping off something right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back