Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Go hasting had him instock a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one more restock.
I got an order in for Little Mac but I doubt Hastings ever ships it.

Funny how people were saying she was Sooo common because target had so many in stock. Now, none to be found in stores.
What? Target's with 40+ on launch day sold out within minutes. Rosalina didn't make it through launch day in almost any store. She is going to be one of the rarest amiibo is quick order.

I've been able to get an extra of each of this wave's characters in hopes of trading for a Little Mac but he seems to be the rarest one. I've seen every other character out on a peg at some point but never Little Mac. Any chance he comes back in stock?
I wouldn't be surprised if collecting Amiibos gets easier as time goes on.

Nintendo will see the popularity and demand, thus will ramp up production and all. Little Mac was never officially given the ax like the trinity.

Also, Amiibo's are not collectibles they are game accessories. They may have store exclusives but none are numbered or limited edition ones.

I also feel that in the end Nintendo will reissue WFT and Villager as well as Marth. Before year end it won't be as much hassle with these bad boys.

That's my two cents, anywho.

Got a surprise shipment from TRU earlier today, with a Bowser, Lucario, Toon Link, and Sheik (one each, you hyenas) but unlike some lucky CAGs in earlier posts, TRU charged me for them. The bastards.

I'm really annoyed with Gohsstings and would never buy from them again. 

I preordered Sheik on 1/28 or whatever. They hit my CC on 2/5 and it still hasn't gone out. I emailed them to cancel since you can't actually do it on their website.

I gave them my order #. I got a response saying they couldn't find my order. 

I responded again with a copy of my entire order email. If they can't find that, I'll dispute the charge.

Wish I had had an opportunity to get a Rosalina, now it's not even on the Target website 😞 Got my Sheik, Toon Link, and Lucario preorders from TRU, though. All came in great condition.

I've been able to get an extra of each of this wave's characters in hopes of trading for a Little Mac but he seems to be the rarest one. I've seen every other character out on a peg at some point but never Little Mac. Any chance he comes back in stock?
I definitely think he will be back. Most of the stores I go to in the San Diego area never Received there shipments of him. I think we will see a a a shipment eventually

Almost certainly none. He probably takes Marth's place in the holy trinity after he gets his reissue.
True. He's the second most rare and valuable after villager on the resell market. I saw someone say he's the rarest worldwide, not just NA. You're either going to have to spend an arm or a leg to a reseller or aquire enough uncommon characters to offer a trade for one.

Just looked at ebay prices for lucario and Rosalina, I expected them to be selling for much more than they're currently selling for. Hell, if we're talking just ebay prices, pit is selling for almost the same and that wasn't even a store exclusive.

"As amiibo collectors and casual shoppers seek to obtain the latest Nintendo figures, we may finally have an answer for one looming question: When will we get Meta Knight?

Boston-area Nintendo retail representative Matt Settipani has publicly confirmed that the elusive Meta Knight amiibo has been given a street date of February 20th. The figure will be exclusive to Best Buy and will be joined on the 20th by the Ike, King Dedede, and Mega Man amiibo figures. No word on the figure’s availability at NYC’s Nintendo World Store, which started selling the other three retailer-exclusive amiibo before their respective retailers started selling them.

Thanks to Ryan for the heads up. Looks like we know when those tents will start showing up outside Best Buy."

Read more: http://www.thetanooki.com/2015/02/07/best-buys-exclusive-meta-knight-amiibo-to-fly-in-on-february-20th/#ixzz3R853Eis8
So its safe to assume the newegg listing of metaknight will go gold by that same week?

Just looked at ebay prices for lucario and Rosalina, I expected them to be selling for much more than they're currently selling for. Hell, if we're talking just ebay prices, pit is selling for almost the same and that wasn't even a store exclusive.
Typically Amiibo prices stay at this level for awhile just after release before price spikes. Because people still want to try and see if they can get one at retail price before giving into paying premium prices. Also unless you visit these sites. There are probably many people who has no idea Rosalina won't be restocked and is probably also waiting for lucario to be restocked as well.

As far as I have heard heare, Target isn't scheduled to get any other figures from Wave 3, so what they have is what they have for now. At least it's better than Wal-Mart who has seemingly abandoned them altogether.
Walmart is SUPPOSED to put out assortment 3A tonight/tomorrow.

The price of the first couple sales have a huge determining factor on how much its worth. Rosalina/Lucario are trading at those prices probably because people have been selling pre-orders for them since december at a discounted price and most people are afraid to nudge it higher

You guys were right. My TRU order of lucario and toon link arrived without a shipping confirmation, in perfect condition too. Thanks cag.

Now onto megaman, ike, king dedede, sonic, and metaknight. Oh and pre ordering wave 4 and the marth reprint

Noticed that on bestbuy.com now if you check meta knight,mega man,sonic,and dede for instore pickup and then click the add to cart pickup in 3-5 days option. It actually takes you to your cart now instead of just reloading the page with the error message displayed in the red bar.When it takes you to your cart though your cart remains empty.

And why would you report that?
False advertisement.*

Yeah if you're a gigantic baby and can't take a ridiculously hilarious joke.
It may be a joke but if it sells and the wrong person buys it the seller could get in trouble it is more for the sellers protection.*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217074/I-grandmother-eBay-joke-says-10-year-old-Zoe-bids-hit-20-000.html

An example of a joke gone too far which could of gone worse if nothing was done.

I chuckled, but no. What is with reporting anyone who is either a scalper or just being silly on Ebay lately? Are peoplee just so entitled and/or butthurt?
I suppose it doesn't matter if the seller get's in trouble hrm? I more of did it to protect the seller as some people have got in trouble for these kinds of things.*

I have 4 foxs that I can trade away but I don't think anyone would want to trade the amiibo I want for them.

I also have a extra rosalina but waiting for metaknight to come around as I know someone who would trade for that.

*edited fixed some errors*

I wouldn't be surprised if collecting Amiibos gets easier as time goes on.

Nintendo will see the popularity and demand, thus will ramp up production and all. Little Mac was never officially given the ax like the trinity.

Also, Amiibo's are not collectibles they are game accessories. They may have store exclusives but none are numbered or limited edition ones.

I also feel that in the end Nintendo will reissue WFT and Villager as well as Marth. Before year end it won't be as much hassle with these bad boys.

That's my two cents, anywho.
Yep, I agree. Skylanders here we come !! That's what all the insane, bitching Nintendo psychos want, at least.

I'm rather surprised Nintendo hasn't produced a bunch of Sonic figures. That seems like it'd be a pretty safe seller.
The profit margin on the licensed figures is probably lower as they have to pay Sega and Capcom licensing fees for each figure produced. No reason to overproduce figures that cost them more money to make when they can just as easily sell their own characters.

False advertisment.

It may be a joke but if it sells and the wrong person buys it the seller could get in trouble it is more for the buyers protection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217074/I-grandmother-eBay-joke-says-10-year-old-Zoe-bids-hit-20-000.html
An example of a joke gone too far which could of gone worse if nothing was done.

I have 4 foxs that I can trade away but I don't think anyone would want to trade the amiibo I want for them.
I also have a extra rosalina but waiting for metaknight to come around as I know someone who would trade for that.
Your supporting argument is a rather silly tabloid article? Who do you imagine would actually pay for that auction not realizing it's a joke? Most of the world isn't as gullible as you seem to think and doesn't require your protection.

It makes you wonder if they'll reprint WTF, Villager, Little Mac, or will they just make dozens and dozens of new Amiibo every couple of months instead.  These crazy Nintendo people that are 'begging to give Nintendo all my hard-earned money' like I've seen in some of these disgusting youtube video rants are going to regret getting what they asked for.  I'm leaning towards there being a bunch of variants rather than new characters.  

Some people are trying damned hard to convince the company to destroy the collectable aspect of these figures and flood the market instead.  There's a far greater chance these figs will be worthless in 6 months rather than their value rises.  I only hope that when Nintendo does decide to flood the shelves Skylanders style that they have retired the Smash series characters. 

Got a surprise shipment from TRU earlier today, with a Bowser, Lucario, Toon Link, and Sheik (one each, you hyenas) but unlike some lucky CAGs in earlier posts, TRU charged me for them. The bastards.
My TRU shipment arrived last night. TRU charged me on these cancelled pre-order? How dare them! :roll:

I suppose it doesn't matter if the seller get's in trouble hrm? I more of did it to protect the seller as some people have got in trouble for these kinds of things.*

*edited fixed some errors*
Yeah, sure you did it for the Sellers protection...pompous ass

Seeing as Robin and Lucina are compatible amiibos for Code Name STEAM, you'd think they'd want to release them on or before that game comes out. I'm not sure why these aren't popping up for pre-orders yet.. -_-

Seeing as Robin and Lucina are compatible amiibos for Code Name STEAM, you'd think they'd want to release them on or before that game comes out. I'm not sure why these aren't popping up for pre-orders yet.. -_-
Where was it confirmed that Robin and Lucina are compatible with Code Name STEAM?? So far only Marth has been confirmed afaik.

There's actually a trailer showing you can unlock all 4 fire emblem characters
Yup. This. I really want Robin and Ike more than anything.. and I'll be afraid to open them if I do get them. They actually look pretty cool in Code Name STEAM. There was a trailer when Nintendo did it's last direct showing them off in-game.

Yup. This. I really want Robin and Ike more than anything.. and I'll be afraid to open them if I do get them. They actually look pretty cool in Code Name STEAM. There was a trailer when Nintendo did it's last direct showing them off in-game.
I'm only getting Robin to complete my FE amiibo collection. I wish Robin was a female figure as that was my character on the second play through. I'm most excited for Lucina. I also hope they come our with more FE characters for the new 3DS game.

Walmart.com just charged me for my Ike, Dedede and Mega Man, not sure if this is another hold or if they'll actually be shipping soon. Still says estimated date Feb 26 in order history.

Walmart.com just charged me for my Ike, Dedede and Mega Man, not sure if this is another hold or if they'll actually be shipping soon. Still says estimated date Feb 26 in order history.
Walmart just charged me as well. Should be my Dedede order which was estimated for this week. I have a separate Megaman order that is estimated for later this month.

My Wal Mart online order still states that both my Sonic and Ike will arrive tomorrow (obviously I know that isn't right) and my order is still processing. I received the delay emails from January that Sonic would be at my house the 20th and Ike the 26th but the online order status page still shows arrival dates of the 9th. I haven't recieved a cancellation email so I don't think I should be worried yet but does anyone else show something similar to my page? Seems everyone's online page updated with the new delay dates.

I got an email from TRU this morning saying my in store preorder for Sonic will be available on the 13th. I will have to check my Walmart order to see if I have been charged for the rest of wave 3 I have ordered there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back