Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The one time I preorder something from Toys R Us (back on Nov 24), and they cancel it on me. Ugh, I want a Lucario amiibo!

Unreal, my Pit amiibo was cancelled from TRU too. I ordered along with Fox and Zelda when their B2G1 offer went online. Pit was the only one of the three I really wanted! 

Edit: Meant the 3 for $30 deal they had a few weeks ago.

Same here with the Tru orders. Lucario from almost a month ago was cut and so was the Pit part of my 2 for 22 order from today. Wow.

So three pages of TRU deciding to cancel the fuck out of everybody's orders. I only have one preorder with them, Lucario, and it's in-store. Maybe Amazon is the lesser of all the evils in this situation. They took their time in sending me my wave 2 batch 1, even telling me in live chat that it was delayed, but at least I got them. And I have no info from them on the other half of wave 2. But I have no preorder cancellation notice either.

Not too heart broken over Pit, I just figured why the hell not when I saw that 2 for 22 deal.

if it Palutena on other hand, then I'd be making a couple phone calls to try and squeeze at least a gift card out of them as compensation. 

You seriously preordered MORE Rosalinas? You need to get the hell off of this thread if you're going to be a hoarding buttfuck. Everybody here is looking for that one, specifically, and you're filling your assgape with them. And on top of that, you have an incredifuck amount of the other ones as well. You are a hoarding assvagina. I hope you accidentally use your diploma from MeMeMe University as toilet paper. May your vagina flaps be stuck to themselves, and may you drink a nice frosty glass of peejizzpoop smoothie.
woah...dude get a grip. i pre-ordered from a lot of different places in case of cancellations.

At this rate I'm going to just go pre-order the rest of wave 3 at GS since I'm actually feeling like I've got the best chance there. I know they'll at least get them in and my local store won't screw me.
My 2 Lucario have not been cancelled. I'm scared now :(

I've been scurred all night.

I should probably just cancel the preorder I just made about 10 mins ago at TRU. otherwise I'm just giving them my money to use for a couple weeks until they cancel these preorders....

Switched my Bowser order over to Best Buy, don't know what I'm going to do about Lucario now. Guess I'll stop by TRU before work in the morning and see if they have preorder cards.

Geez.  I just ordered Bowser/Sheik/Toon Link 15 minutes ago, so I'll expect those to be cancelled.  Something tells me TRU just got their shipment numbers from Nintendo and found out they were much lower than planned.  That is annoying, but it seems to me that if they are that far off, it also increases the chances that Nintendo will eventually just rerelease the whole line once they can speed up manufacturing.

My store had tons left as of Thursday. They were at the electronic counter on one of those spinning contraptions.

Switched my Bowser order over to Best Buy, don't know what I'm going to do about Lucario now. Guess I'll stop by TRU before work in the morning and see if they have preorder cards.

Why is TRU cancelling everyone's everything right now? Perhaps they are only cancelling orders done with the two for 22 deal? I remember last year, they had a similar deal for video games. You had to buy either TMNT for Wii, or Angry Birds for Wii or DS (or something of that nature). Then you could also buy any other video game and you'd get both for something like $30. I was just about the only person who didn't get screwed by that deal. Everything sold out super fast, except the two games you were required to buy.

A bunch of people had the filler game sent to them, and they were charged $15. The other game that they actually wanted was cancelled and they were refunded $15. One guy was so convinced that TRU did it intentionally, he actually demanded I show a picture of my TMNT and Zelda: Link Between Worlds games to prove that somebody really did have the deal work for them.

Why is TRU cancelling everyone's everything right now? Perhaps they are only cancelling orders done with the two for 22 deal? I remember last year, they had a similar deal for video games. You had to buy either TMNT for Wii, or Angry Birds for Wii or DS (or something of that nature). Then you could also buy any other video game and you'd get both for something like $30. I was just about the only person who didn't get screwed by that deal. Everything sold out super fast, except the two games you were required to buy.

A bunch of people had the filler game sent to them, and they were charged $15. The other game that they actually wanted was cancelled and they were refunded $15. One guy was so convinced that TRU did it intentionally, he actually demanded I show a picture of my TMNT and Zelda: Link Between Worlds games to prove that somebody really did have the deal work for them.
I remember that deal lol. I lucked out and got instore pickup for 2 pairs.

Also glad I got my instore preorder Lucario card. TRU can't cancel that shit, the paper is in my hands!

That's why you did in store pickup. :D/

For those who just got the tru cancellations and who paid using Paypal - are you seeing a refund? Will the refund show up in my PayPal account, or will it go automagically directly into my linked checking account?

Nope mine was a single lucario figure

TRU just cancelled my Sonic and Ike............FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK. I spoke too soon earlier TRU sucks too.

My single Lucario pre order was just canceled. And I pre ordered that on the 6th or 7th

I Ordered Zelda, Fox, and Pit the day TRU began their 3 for $30. Received my Fox and Zelda, but still got my Preorder cancelled for Pit.
If they cancelled preorders in first come first serve order, then maybe those Rosalina's did sell out in those wee hours,,,

So the cancellation that worries me most is King Dedede. Is it still available for preorder anywhere ?

I remember that deal lol. I lucked out and got instore pickup for 2 pairs.

Also glad I got my instore preorder Lucario card. TRU can't cancel that shit, the paper is in my hands!

That's why you did in store pickup. :D/
Yeah, I do remember a bunch of people lucked out by doing in store pickup. Mine were both shipped to me though, so I lucked out.

Back on topic, my Lucario preorder card has a release date. Is it only valid on this date? What I mean is, if Nintendo fucks the release date for wave 3 like they did with wave 2, and Lucario is simply not in the store on the date on the preorder card, am I fucked?

So I just looked at the tracking for my Zelda from BBY and it's coming from Fresno? Hope it's not coming from the store there, sure it will be in terrible shape.

I Ordered Zelda, Fox, and Pit the day TRU began their 3 for $30. Received my Fox and Zelda, but still got my Preorder cancelled for Pit.
If they cancelled preorders in first come first serve order, then maybe those Rosalina's did sell out in those wee hours,,,
Did Rosalina ever come back in stock aside from that one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back