Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish one of the damn stores here would put Diddy and Little Mac on the shelf. Only 2 I need to be done with phase 2.

I'm sure the TRU I was at earlier had it, but all the employees were too lazy to check. One even sounded surprised they had a stockroom, and the other was trying to google it.

So while we're speculating on availability of figures what do we think Sheik's going to look like? Main franchise character but has only appeared in one game in the series and previously in SSB was a transformation of Zelda. When wave 3 is pretty big with mostly starting characters I can't see her/him getting much shelf space. Might be a stealth contender for future hard to find character.

I think shiek and ike will be low packs.
The store exclusives will be rare because theyre only at 1 location.

Wish one of the damn stores here would put Diddy and Little Mac on the shelf. Only 2 I need to be done with phase 2.

I'm sure the TRU I was at earlier had it, but all the employees were too lazy to check. One even sounded surprised they had a stockroom, and the other was trying to google it.
They were Googling if they had a stockroom? Doesn't sound successful.

Ok so targets system doesn't even allow the new amiibos to be sold till tomorrow. A big prompt came up when he was ringing up my little Mac. Tons of Zeldas though.

I am so confused about wave 2 release date. I swung by a few different chains today and nobody had them but then I see reports of people finding them and the scarcity of Diddy kong.

Is Wave 2 out, and if not, will it be out on the 12th or the 14th?

I am so confused about wave 2 release date. I swung by a few different chains today and nobody had them but then I see reports of people finding them and the scarcity of Diddy kong.

Is Wave 2 out, and if not, will it be out on the 12th or the 14th?
From the reports some stores have some of the characters early but Luigi, CF, and Pit got delayed.

Jesus... these things are getting hard to track. Discontinued, release dates, waves, store exclusives. 

Is there a website that tracks this shit? 

From the reports some stores have some of the characters early but Luigi, CF, and Pit got delayed.
I ordered Little Mac and CF from Best Buy today and they said Little Mac would be ready for pick-up on the 14th. Then I got an e-mail that said CF was delayed until the 30th. I'm not in a rush for him, I just want to make sure I get one.

Jesus... these things are getting hard to track. Discontinued, release dates, waves, store exclusives.

Is there a website that tracks this shit?
I asked my friend who works at BBY and he said Villager shows as active in the system, but no inbound for 30-40 stores he's looked at. He said out of those stores 1 store had 1 in stock. He said none of the stores had Marth in stock. Most common seems to be Kirby, Mario, Donkey Kong, Peach and Pikachu from what he's told me. I would say that's pretty accurate, as I don't see a whole lot of Fox or Samus when lat stores.

I asked my friend who works at BBY and he said Villager shows as active in the system, but no inbound for 30-40 stores he's looked at. He said out of those stores 1 store had 1 in stock. He said none of the stores had Marth in stock. Most common seems to be Kirby, Mario, Donkey Kong, Peach and Pikachu from what he's told me. I would say that's pretty accurate, as I don't see a whole lot of Fox or Samus when lat stores.
The real key is the distribution centers. If they don't have any scheduled inbound in their system then it's likely on the way to being a dead SKU.

Samus is plentiful wherever I look. Fox is the one I seen just here and there...which reminds me I should pick on up. Really kicking myself for not picking up WFT when I saw about 5 of them.

Samus is plentiful wherever I look. Fox is the one I seen just here and there...which reminds me I should pick on up. Really kicking myself for not picking up WFT when I saw about 5 of them.
I saw some at my local Target 2 days ago. I'm probably heading there tomorrow. If they have it I'll pick it up. Just cost plus shipping to you. No guarantees though, may be out.

Found a Wii Fit Trainer at a Target tonight! Didn't have it out, but I asked them to scan the things, they did, and they managed to find a WFT in back! No luck on Martha or Villager, but something is better than nothing!

Ok, I've been extremly busy at work and trying to keep up with this thread is getting difficult.

Some of the figures come out tomorrow or next Sunday?

Ok, I've been extremly busy at work and trying to keep up with this thread is getting difficult.

Some of the figures come out tomorrow or next Sunday?
It seems that Mac, Diddy, and Zelda come out tomorrow. Captain Falcon, Luigi, and Pit have been delayed until 12/30.

Did get a Marth and Wii Fit Trainer at Target tonight. Called and they said they had 4 Marth's but they really only had 1 (but 4 Amiibo's in a box).

Rather not pre-order (against it and rather wait for deals later on) but do want the ones that might be OOS / hard to get later. Not sure what to get.

Dam you my poor judgement and lack of a healthier will power. I must resist. Must not click checkout on my cart at walmart for all of wave 2 Amiibo's. Help? Been sitting in my cart since 8:00am this morning.

In other news, this is off-topic. been doing more game related reading. I am tired of reading my gameinformer, because It is bit bias for some games. Also, doesn't help my neighbor steals my ish and gives it to me late in the end of the month. I frequent destructoid and kotaku often, but was curious if there are other gaming news related websites worth checking out.

I must confess my sin: I sold my marth, villager and wii fit gal tonight. I have/had the complete first wave with the other waves preordered. I'm sure I will regret. Forgive me father

I must confess my sin: I sold my marth, villager and wii fit gal tonight. I have/had the complete first wave with the other waves preordered. I'm sure I will regret. Forgive me father
I don't blame you, I've contemplated doing it as well considering the ridiculous prices they are going for. However, I have no need for the money so they stay in the collection for now.

For those of you that are opening these, do you just toss the box after?

I've never gotten involved in collecting stuff like this before and I'm still unsure if I want to try to get all these. The cheap ass in me is saying it's not worth it because they don't really provide much gaming value.

With restocks apparently maybe being a thing tomorrow, people should buy all the marths and villagers and WFTs they see and sell them to other cags for cost so we can all have one!

I'm getting so worried my Best Buy won't get enough Little Macs to fulfill my preorder. Anyone else feel the same way?

Came back from a target. They had two Diddys and three Zeldas out. Tried to purchase diddy but their system told the cash register employee not to sell them til 12/12.

With restocks apparently maybe being a thing tomorrow, people should buy all the marths and villagers and WFTs they see and sell them to other cags for cost so we can all have one!
My local Toys R Us restocked today, but they just got tons of everything but Marth, Villager and WFT. They literally filled a wall with probably 40 pegs with 4 Amiibos each. It doesn't look like restock of those three is coming anytime soon, although I do suspect they will be restocked in the new year.

Can confirm i checked our South Florida district and it shows that Villager isn't out of stock date till 11/21/17. How accurate is that date? Hard to say. I looked to see if any stores or warehouses in the area have any and its 0's across the board. Guess we will wait and see what happens.

Our most popular are Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Mario and Pikachu. We have extra DK's and Peach sitting on the shelf.

Argh. Tried to order 2 Captain Falcons and 2 Pits from Best Buy, but my order glitched out and now I can't order anything...? It used up my $40.00 of gift cards and put holds on both my Paypal and debit card, though.

Just ordered two Zelda's for store pickup today at TRU. Hoping they have Diddy out so I can exchange one for the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back