Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
None of these are rare. Everyone needs to stop trying to fund their purchases with trying to buy this for resell purchases. If everyone is going to try to resell them, how much money do you think you will make?

People are so stupid.
People have been doing this forever with Skylanders and Infinity. They buy multiple of them, driving up rarity in hopes of flipping them on EBay or Craigslist. Some get lucky and make some cash. Other just take them back and return them if they guess wrong. It's gamers taking advantage of other gamers, no other way to describe it. It's sad that greed is so common that someone sees something in the store and says to themselves "Wow, I can get some money out of people for that".

The funny thing is, Nintendo is seeing all these Lucario orders and it will drive up the quantity they have made and ship. All these extra orders are telling them to make a ton of them. It's the rarity that drives up the value. Wii Fit, Villager and Marth aren't hard to find because they are popular characters - they are hard to find because Nintendo figured they were pretty obscure and kids would want them as much as Mario, Pikachu and Link. All these people with dollar signs in their eyes as they order Wave 3 figures just need to remember Nintendo will be better prepared by then.

None of these are rare. Everyone needs to stop trying to fund their purchases with trying to buy this for resell purchases. If everyone is going to try to resell them, how much money do you think you will make?

People are so stupid.
Really? Have you checked prices on Marth, WFT, and Villager? You'd be dead wrong.

Got my 3 I'm happy, got the last Little Mac at Gamestop that wasn't a Pre-Order. Thank god I got there once there shippment came in.

That and if EVERYONE has the same idea, its not a good one.

People have been doing this forever with Skylanders and Infinity. They buy multiple of them, driving up rarity in hopes of flipping them on EBay or Craigslist. Some get lucky and make some cash. Other just take them back and return them if they guess wrong. It's gamers taking advantage of other gamers, no other way to describe it. It's sad that greed is so common that someone sees something in the store and says to themselves "Wow, I can get some money out of people for that".

The funny thing is, Nintendo is seeing all these Lucario orders and it will drive up the quantity they have made and ship. All these extra orders are telling them to make a ton of them. It's the rarity that drives up the value. Wii Fit, Villager and Marth aren't hard to find because they are popular characters - they are hard to find because Nintendo figured they were pretty obscure and kids would want them as much as Mario, Pikachu and Link. All these people with dollar signs in their eyes as they order Wave 3 figures just need to remember Nintendo will be better prepared by then.
That and if EVERYONE has the same idea, its not a good one.

Really? Have you checked prices on Marth, WFT, and Villager? You'd be dead wrong.
Didn't scenario. People didn't expect it. Now we have 1)everyone trying to ONLY get rares and 2) more product.

A store was found to have like 3-4 marths, vilager, wiifit if that. My local store has 25 little macs. Does that sound rare to you?

I just got back from my local Target on my lunch break. They had Little Mac and Zelda amiibos on the rack, but when they went to ring them up, the register said they weren't allowed to sell them until the 14th. The clerk called a manager over, and he apologized profusely but said he wasn't allowed to sell it. Gave me a discount on the rest of my purchases, though :).

I'm only buying ones that I want and I'm opening them. I like the way the look on my bookshelf and excited for the future of them. If they don't do anything more than unlock stuff, I'd be fine with that because I like the looks of them. And my daughter gets a kick out of seeing "her" Kirby in action fighting along side "her" Peach.

Didn't scenario. People didn't expect it. Now we have 1)everyone trying to ONLY get rares and 2) more product.

A store was found to have like 3-4 marths, vilager, wiifit if that. My local store has 25 little macs. Does that sound rare to you?
A store? A store might have 50 of each, it still wouldn't mean a damn thing. In general your average Joe can't go into their local stores and buy any of those. They're certainly not online at the moment...so yeah they are rare whether it's because of a short run or high demand or high demand because of a small run...it doesn't matter. They're all pretty rare.

Edit: and $10 profit? Have you seen ebay prices for Marth and Villager? People are making multiple times that. Ignore the Japanese versions if you're looking on ebay.

Yeah, location means a lot. If you live in a very densly populated area, chances are these are harder to find, or maybe easier because yhere are more stores. Lots of things factor in, but just because one store in one town has a surplus, doesn't mean another town has stores doesn't have problems with stock.

This is getting maddening. How many people (CAGs included) are getting these to actually own and how many are hoarding them up to resell? Stupid news outlets shouting at the top of their lungs that everything is "rare/discontinued" just pushes the demand even higher. I won't get a chance to get out today to grab some and I couldn't pre-order either. Will be a bit perturbed if the 20+ stores in my area all sell out before tomorrow - my local GS that usually gets extra things said they only got enough for PO's (besides Zelda).

:end rant:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm getting them to keep. I've already opened four of mine, the others are bribes for myself for when I need to get stuff done. hehe.

This shit is driving me insane. No ETA at Targets or TRU. TRUs stock checker shows 7 of each Diddy and Mac, but no product. 1 gamestop took my info down, and I'm pretty sure the available stock got hoarded at the other.

Local TRU had plenty of Zelda, only 2 Little Mac, and sold out of Diddy. I really hope I will be able to find Diddy, he's the only one I didn't pre-order. 

Now, that I have Zelda and Little Mac, I canceled my Bestbuy ship to home order. I'd rather not take any chances with BB and their packaging as well.

Toys r us in deptford new jersey had like 8 to 12 of mac zelda and diddy. I picked them up in case something happens to my best buy order

So from what I can tell only 3 of these are "widely" available and then pit, can't falcon, and luigi (of all of them) are MIA? I mean luigi is the other bro! I got 1 of each of the 3 others I preordered at my GS. My BBY ones didn't come in... If they do I'll return my GS ones. I just preorders multiples so I had the best chance to get them... Damned collection better not end up short 1 or 3 of these.

So from what I can tell only 3 of these are "widely" available and then pit, can't falcon, and luigi (of all of them) are MIA? I mean luigi is the other bro! I got 1 of each of the 3 others I preordered at my GS. My BBY ones didn't come in... If they do I'll return my GS ones. I just preorders multiples so I had the best chance to get them... Damned collection better not end up short 1 or 3 of these.
Capt. Falcon, Pit, and Luigi are MIA because they are the second part of Wave 2 which will be in-stores at the end of this month. The first half of Wave 2 is Zelda, Little Mac, and Diddy Kong.

has any preordered diddy from best buy and did they ship it yet? mine hasn't shipped and release date is N/A

Anyone know how accurate GS stock checker is? New store by my house popped up on the list of having low stock of Little Mac, but when I called the dude seemed fishy as hell about it and didnt even check.

Capt. Falcon, Pit, and Luigi are MIA because they are the second part of Wave 2 which will be in-stores at the end of this month. The first half of Wave 2 is Zelda, Little Mac, and Diddy Kong.
Oh so that's how they're doing it. I just assumed that best buy had a screwy placeholder

Also, has Rosalina ever been available for preorder? Is it confirmed its a target exclusive? Or is that the assumption? Hasn't been on targets website. Been trying to keep up with these. So far I've got every one at MSRP.

This is getting maddening. How many people (CAGs included) are getting these to actually own and how many are hoarding them up to resell? Stupid news outlets shouting at the top of their lungs that everything is "rare/discontinued" just pushes the demand even higher. I won't get a chance to get out today to grab some and I couldn't pre-order either. Will be a bit perturbed if the 20+ stores in my area all sell out before tomorrow - my local GS that usually gets extra things said they only got enough for PO's (besides Zelda).

:end rant:

I am actually getting them for myself, have two sons (9&10) who love to play games. I honestly believe that most if not all the out of stock ones will be back soon. Probably after the holidays, I am in the minority here in this belief. But it is one that I firmly believe will happen. News outlets and a quote from one retailer have caused this mess, Nintendo will not let their customers down.

For anyone scrambling for Mac, Diddy and Zelda, Gamestop's "check availability" works for me. Shows low stock of Mac and Diddy available at my local stores, but no Zeldas anywhere close (66 miles is the closest). I'm not interested in this wave, just thought I'd pass along the info.

When I was out and about earlier I went to a gamestop to preorder shulk. His system claimed he had three little macs and three diddy kongs, however he had actually received none of them.

So...be careful.

I just got back from GameStop. I was lucky enough to call them right as they got their shipment. They literally only had a total of two figures that weren't reserved, 1 Little Mac and 1 Diddy Kong. I got them both. They didn't have any extra Zelda.

From what I can tell, it seems GameStop are getting a low shipment of Zelda, who seems to be, by far, the most common of the three. Kind of odd, but I'm glad I got the two rarer ones. Zelda shouldn't be hard to get.

Anyone know how accurate GS stock checker is? New store by my house popped up on the list of having low stock of Little Mac, but when I called the dude seemed fishy as hell about it and didnt even check.
It also includes preorders though.

The Gamestop I went to only had two. One for preorder and one for public sale. So I lucked out and got the last Mac at my store. Some stores haven't even gotten their shipments in yet (I'm on the west coast of CA) so keep that in mind.

By calling around, TRU and Gamestop have these available today. My local Targets and Best Buys were oblivious at the time I called.

Found Diddy, Zelda and Little Mac in Lewisville, TX TRU this morning.  Zelda and Diddy were plentiful but Little Mac only had 2 left, one of which I bought.

It also includes preorders though.

The Gamestop I went to only had two. One for preorder and one for public sale. So I lucked out and got the last Mac at my store. Some stores haven't even gotten their shipments in yet (I'm on the west coast of CA) so keep that in mind.

By calling around, TRU and Gamestop have these available today. My local Targets and Best Buys were oblivious at the time I called.
Yeah, thought that might be the case. A few other GS have it but are way too damn far. I guess my last hope for today is TRU or Meijer.

Targets and Best Buy both claimed sunday likely.

I was on business in Mishawaka, IN , so I stopped by their TRU knowing my area had nothing. This store had gotten in 12 Zelda, 8 Little Mac, 4 Diddy Kong. Was able to snag 1 Zelda, 1 Little Mac and 2 Diddy with the B1G40%. I want to open the 3 so bad, but I'm concerned about the BB Pickup sticker come Sunday.

So I scored. Went to GS/TRU/BBY and no luck and wound up with one LM that a GS had extra. Target was already cleared out and they had just put the big shipping box with the smaller boxes in a cart and let people go at it from the look of it. From the part numbers it was about half wave 1 figures, 4 Diddy, 4 LM, and I believe 12 Zelda. Wasn't going to stop anywhere else (forgot about Meijer) since the other Target that I found the WFT at is near my house but in the opposite direction of the grocery store. Decided to go there anyway and they had 4 Zelda, 2 Diddy, 2 LM... and 2 VILLAGER.

No idea where they came from but I'm not complaining and bought all but the Zeldas. :D/

Target was my last choice since I had to pay out of pocket at full price but it's better than not getting them I suppose.

Err is Paypal at TRU susposed to display 0.00$ on the order complete page? Tried to order Lucario but it didnt show up nor send an email
Nope, mine shows the right amount.

I have unopened Diddy Kong or a Wii Fit Trainer amiibo that I'd happily trade for a Villager if anyone has one lying around, feel free to PM me.

Well darn, the only GS that had any in the area sold them a few minutes before I was able to call in.  Their phone was ringing off the hook as well.  Collecting these things is starting to get beyond stressful.  If I wasn't so interested in getting/keeping mint boxes I'd probably just bow out and wait to pick 'em up on CL or something cheap.  Darn those nice-looking blister cards!

So is it looking like Diddy is going to be less common than Mac? Or they both will be uncommon?
Based on name brand awareness it would make more sense that Diddy would be produced in larger quantities and thus be more available, but who knows what the hell Nintendo is up to...

So none of the GS have gotten shipments here yet. So their stock checker is just FUBAR like TRUs.

Never imagined I'd be hunting down toys at the tender age of 24. Onward to Meijer I go then I give up

Never imagined I'd be hunting down toys at the tender age of 24.
It never gets easier.

Fiancee nabbed me a Diddy, so I'm set. Just gonna see if these BB pickup orders show up on Sunday now. If they do, I'll hang out and take my GCU discount for the next three rather than jumping the gun. Better safe than sorry right now though.

Well darn, the only GS that had any in the area sold them a few minutes before I was able to call in. Their phone was ringing off the hook as well. Collecting these things is starting to get beyond stressful. If I wasn't so interested in getting/keeping mint boxes I'd probably just bow out and wait to pick 'em up on CL or something cheap. Darn those nice-looking blister cards!
Seriously, the packaging is nicer than the figures. Like yesterday was the first time I really ever looked at them up close and it's super cool that the plastic is perfectly clear when looking at it from the front but the sides have that effect where it's sort of blurry but without the plastic itself being noticeably different.

So is it looking like Diddy is going to be less common than Mac? Or they both will be uncommon?
Based on name brand awareness it would make more sense that Diddy would be produced in larger quantities and thus be more available, but who knows what the hell Nintendo is up to...
I would say that anecdotaly so far they're both going to be less common. All the stores that I went to today it looked like they got about the same amount of Diddy and LM and both were half or less of what they got of Zelda. The BBY I stopped at was the exception where the girl said it showed they got either 7 or 8 LM but only 2 Diddy.

So none of the GS have gotten shipments here yet. So their stock checker is just FUBAR like TRUs.

Never imagined I'd be hunting down toys at the tender age of 24. Onward to Meijer I go then I give up
Just wait until you're one of those people in those 40s doing it.

One store that happens to have all of those in stock means nothing, try doing a location search on Wal-Mart's website, Target's website, and Best Buy's website. Go online to major retailers like Amazon, you won't find ****. No stores around me, that includes the aforementioned stores, have ANY WFTs, Villagers, or Marths in stock. And they haven't had any in stock for quite some time. They're rare; you're only kidding yourself if you say they're not.

One store that happens to have all of those in stock means nothing, try doing a location search on Wal-Mart's website, Target's website, and Best Buy's website. Go online to major retailers like Amazon, you won't find ****. No stores around me, that includes the aforementioned stores, have ANY WFTs, Villagers, or Marths in stock. And they haven't had any in stock for quite some time. They're rare; you're only kidding yourself if you say they're not.
You clearly didn't read what he wrote. Nobody disputed that WFT, Villager and Marth are out of stock everywhere. The point is that now Nintendo is going to step up production on even the more obscure ones and everyone preordering and hoarding massive numbers of these from the second wave and later are likely wasting their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back