Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Little Mac last night at Meijer. They had tons of first wave Kirby and Peach. Also had one Diddy Kong and 2 Zeldas.

I really am kicking myself for not picking up the first wave rares that I saw in all stores on BF weekend.

My TRU had a lot of Zeldas (thank gawd, I really wanted her) and Little Macs, but I don't recall seeing any Diddys. I thought Pit, Luigi, etc. were coming out with the rest of Wave 2? :(

Finally picked up a Villager figure I had for in-store pickup at Wal-Mart for two weeks. Box is kinda tattered. Was going to hang it on the wall, but I'm going to try to dump it somewhere for around $35-$40..

Weird, best buy sent me an email that zelda and diddy kong will be ready for pickup on Sunday but then they sent me another email saying diddy kong will be released on the 19th...

My TRU had a lot of Zeldas (thank gawd, I really wanted her) and Little Macs, but I don't recall seeing any Diddys. I thought Pit, Luigi, etc. were coming out with the rest of Wave 2? :(
My understanding is that there was a delay with other half of wave 2 until later this month.

Awesome, managed to pick up Diddy last night from Target- they had Zelda but computer wouldn't let them sell it until the 14th. I just was able to place a store pickup for another Diddy and Fox for B1G1 40% at TRU. Called another Target store in town and they have 2 Little Mac on hold for me. Glad I could snag the sets at least! I have zero faith in BBY's shipping after receiving almost all of mine in bubble mailers all crushed to hell...

Called my target no luck so far with them finding Diddy so far...even though it says they have it. Hopefully they find it

Edit: it's on hold for me woohoo!

About to go shopping for unrelated stuff, but I will try to hunt down Diddy if I can, only one not preordered. I have a Zelda and Little Mac coming from TRU but they have not shipped yet, so I may be tempted if I find them. 

]

lol... I'm exhausted been a rough week, I just saw that you posted at TRU. My statement was in reference to Target.

I've been busy delivering all the crap you guys order.
It's all good, I've been beat too and it's only going to get worse. I work in retail

Just checked TRU's site... the pages for Little Mac, Zelda, and Diddy Kong are live for store pick up (and so is King Dedede... but he's not in the search for "amiibo"). Of course my local store has them despite not having them in yesterday and supposedly having them in on the 21st... putting an order in now and will add Samus at store since there's plenty of her there, but she's not showing up as in stock.

So... did Rosalina already go up/sell out at Target or what?
The page is live, but they haven't activated it for pre-orders. It's just a waiting game right now... since it's live on the site you might try preordering it in store...? Not sure if that's possible right now.

Is amazon.fr the cheapest way to get a villager? How are the Japanese prices?
Play Asia is listing them for $19.99... if he's still in stock. I made an order in over at Nin-Nin Game some days ago and they list figs at $12.58 (I ordered 2 Marth, 1 Villager, and 1 Wii Fit Trainer and the shipping was about $21). Villager might be gone over there. Someone tried to order off on Amazon.jp, but I don't think they were able to get past the shipping/payment page...

Got little mac last night. He was the only new Amiibo between the 4 places I checked.

Just saw Play Asia has Marth as out of stock/out of print. Damn.

Play Asia is listing them for $19.99... if he's still in stock. I made an order in over at Nin-Nin Game some days ago and they list figs at $12.58 (I ordered 2 Marth, 1 Villager, and 1 Wii Fit Trainer and the shipping was about $21). Villager might be gone over there. Someone tried to order off on Amazon.jp, but I don't think they were able to get past the shipping/payment page...
awesome thanks I'll keep checking nin nin then.

You should get each item shipped as it comes available and charged for each thing as it ships.
you might get each thing shipped as it comes, but they def charge you everything up front, not as it ships. im staring at my paypal and bank accounts right now and they even charged me for the meta knights i pre ordered for February...

Can anyone confirm they got a pre-order for the Rosalina and Luma Target Ex Amiibo? I'm seeing online that the amiibo is already sold out, but I am hard struck to believe that within hours of the item going onto the website, the amiibo is sold out. Maybe they have yet to open the item up for pre-orders and the item on the site is merely a placeholder. I hope so because I'm about to fuck Target at this point.

The amiibo sales remind me an awful lot of the Wii U sales when it came out. They were preordered and sold out everywhere and everyone was talking about how the Wii U will be the hardest system to get. but a couple of months down the road, we saw what really happened. Noone really wanted one, and all the stock was just purchased by resellers...

Can anyone confirm they got a pre-order for the Rosalina and Luma Target Ex Amiibo? I'm seeing online that the amiibo is already sold out, but I am hard struck to believe that within hours of the item going onto the website, the amiibo is sold out. Maybe they have yet to open the item up for pre-orders and the item on the site is merely a placeholder. I hope so because I'm about to fuck Target at this point.
They haven't opened up pre-orders yet online.

Got an email from BBY for Zelda dating the 17th now.

you might get each thing shipped as it comes, but they def charge you everything up front, not as it ships. im staring at my paypal and bank accounts right now and they even charged me for the meta knights i pre ordered for February...
When did you order it? They do a full initial authorization and periodic authorizations. Not sure if they do the latter still but they used to. I've had 8-10 ordered this year with items split out over 3-6 months and got charged for the items as they shipped.

Is Best Buy drunk or something? They've changed the date around on the 2nd wave so much the last few days, causing so many emails to be sent over. I wonder what's the issue.

I don't mind that the dates got pushed back I just hope they actually ship them out. I got 3 from Toys R Us yesterday to have now in case something happens and they don't ship.

Stupid BBY! Went to attempt in store pickup for Diddy and Zelda. While in line, get the email its been changed to 12/17. The system won't release the .com order and regular checkout didn't work either! Oh well, at least I got to see them. They are already processed with the order stickers and everything.

Was in Best Buy today and they had zeldas and diddy kongs out on the shelves. Took a Zelda up to the register and found out it wasn't in their database yet so it couldn't be purchased. We were told the Zelda one wouldn't be available until Tuesday and that the Nintendo rep had put them out on the shelves. Gamestop told us they were out and Best Buy said they wouldn't be selling them until Tuesday so I have no idea if there is even a standard release date for them.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone who might not know.

Tomorrows scheduled launch of figures (Luigi, Pit, Falcon) have been delayed til the end of the month.

Save yourself the trip and dont go nuts looking everywhere. Unless you still need wave 1 or the 3 from yesterday (Mac, Zelda, Diddy).

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2014/12/11/report-luigi-captain-falcon-and-pit-amiibos-delayed-in-the-us/
great redirect to through everyone off, they should be in on the 17th, found out when i went to gs today to pick up my zelda that unless you preordered, your probably out of luck, they didnt get any extra for most of them, read somewhere that expect only to find main series ones in the future and regardless of nintendos bs, they dont plan on making more of certain ones, this was mostly to test the market because they plan to do more expensive ones and that will do more next holiday season and will of course only work for future games and the old ones will be obsolete and not supported. i personally am only getting ones i am intereseted in to collect and not gotta have them all especially at that price and little to no features in most games

Picked up my order at TRU - they only received Zelda this morning (less than 8 out on the shelf... about 6 or 7?), so now I'll just have to play the waiting game for Little Mac and Diddy Kong.

great redirect to through everyone off, they should be in on the 17th, found out when i went to gs today to pick up my zelda that unless you preordered, your probably out of luck, they didnt get any extra for most of them, read somewhere that expect only to find main series ones in the future and regardless of nintendos bs, they dont plan on making more of certain ones, this was mostly to test the market because they plan to do more expensive ones and that will do more next holiday season and will of course only work for future games and the old ones will be obsolete and not supported. i personally am only getting ones i am intereseted in to collect and not gotta have them all especially at that price and little to no features in most games
The cashiers at Gamestop don't really have a clue what Nintendo's future plans are, you shouldn't put much stock in what they say.

So can I trust bby with the I store preorders for Mac, diddy and Zelda? Or should I panic and buy the other ones now at TRU?

So can I trust bby with the I store preorders for Mac, diddy and Zelda? Or should I panic and buy the other ones now at TRU?
Whatever works better for you. If you don't have GCU or didn't get them for the B2G1 promo, then go for TRU... though you might want to call your local TRU first before doing an online/in store pick up (to get the B1G40% off promo) because while they might have LM or DK available, they might not have their shipment in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back