Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to rain on your parade, but a pre-order isn't necessarily a guarantee. There's been plenty of instances where I pre-ordered something and didn't get it.
Perhaps the same could be said for all pre-orders...

What is a pre-order? Nothing, but just a miserable piece of paper.

But enough talk.....

Originally Posted by Byron Bluth

Was just on the phone with Target and they said preorders for Rosalina will start tomorrow. Orders that slipped through earlier will be cancelled.

This was mentioned another forum.  :D/

Got all of wave 3 except for Bowser preordered at a local gamestop. Only way I can preorder Meta Knight from Best Buy now is if I get it shipped to my place. Rosalina and Lucario aren't available to preorder via TRU or Target atm. 

Quick somebody look up what region the servers are located and try to determine the timezone frame if it'll be midnight EST or PT (ect..)

Get your coffee and redbulls ready. Rosalina will be released sometime tomorrow. :bouncy: :bouncy:
I don't think I would trust Target.com for preorders on something like this. Many CAGs have been screwed over the years by Target.com and their terrible inventory management leading to many cancellations. Personally, I'll just take my chances on release day at the store.

Just curious why rosalina is desired by everyone? Meta knight for example is still available for preorder, as well as shulk. So are exclusives going to be that rare? I know that lucario is sold out, what are the chances she will be out of stock right away.

Just curious why rosalina is desired by everyone? Meta knight for example is still available for preorder, as well as shulk. So are exclusives going to be that rare? I know that lucario is sold out, what are the chances she will be out of stock right away.
I think it's the fear that because they're exclusive they'll be highly limited. Rosalina also likely is the most mass market appeal with Lucario who has fairly quickly sold out whenever he's become available. It could go either way and a good example of that is their Skylander exclusives. Granite Crusher for example was very limited and once he went OOS never came back. With Swap Force it seems like each store got a bunch of Turbo Nitro Charge and then put it in a two pack with a character from the starter packs and those just sat on the shelves. I think most of us just want to be safe.

I don't play Rosalina but I like her figure and as a character so she's on my want list even if she's not worth having otherwise.

I don't think any of the exclusives will be "rare". These stores are going to demand massive allocations of their exclusive figures and frankly, all of these four stores that are getting exclusives run their webstore operations essentially separate from their store operations. As such, I'm pretty confident that you will be able to walk into Gamestop, Best Buy, Toys R Us and Target within a reasonable period of launch and purchase the exclusives off the shelf. Of course, you could probably get any of the Wave 2 figures easily off the shelf as well if CAGs and others wouldn't keep preordering and hoarding multiple units for some unknown reason.

personally, shes my favorite mario-verse character

I think it's the fear that because they're exclusive they'll be highly limited. Rosalina also likely is the most mass market appeal with Lucario who has fairly quickly sold out whenever he's become available.
Totally agree. As I mentioned in a post earlier in the thread, those "rare 3" from wave 1 really screwed us by making us fear that any of the upcoming figures could potentially be rare.

The only thing I see easing that, would be Nintendo mentioning something in a Nintendo Direct and/or pumping out larger quantities in the near future.

I just want to get the preorder out of the way so I can set it and forget it, like I did with the other three. Target has also drug its feet compared to the other three so the anticipation is building. There wouldn't be this talk if Target opened preorders when BB or TRU did.

Totally agree. As I mentioned in a post earlier in the thread, those "rare 3" from wave 1 really screwed us by making us fear that any of the upcoming figures could potentially be rare.

The only thing I see easing that, would be Nintendo mentioning something in a Nintendo Direct and/or pumping out larger quantities in the near future.
That and the vague contradictory statements don't help at all. Then we all got blindsided by Diddy being a lot harder to find than expected and it's hard to tell how much of that is speculative hoarding and how much it is lower shipments. It's just so hard to tell with any of this when we're not even a month into it really.

I don't think any of the exclusives will be "rare". These stores are going to demand massive allocations of their exclusive figures and frankly, all of these four stores that are getting exclusives run their webstore operations essentially separate from their store operations. As such, I'm pretty confident that you will be able to walk into Gamestop, Best Buy, Toys R Us and Target within a reasonable period of launch and purchase the exclusives off the shelf. Of course, you could probably get any of the Wave 2 figures easily off the shelf as well if CAGs and others wouldn't keep preordering and hoarding multiple units for some unknown reason.
That will hopefully be how it will be with all figures, or Nintendo will make them available off their website (doubtful).

Another thing with Nintendo discontinuing these only makes more people buy more. so nintendo is winning with these, they put fear in everyone so everyone is be cautious and buying more. After the holidays they can boost manufacturing and make even more from people who haven't bought them. Just a thought.

Man. I'm going to be away from a computer pretty much all day tomorrow. And after doing the refreshing game for what feels like days now. Ugh.

Does Walmart charge now or later woth preorders? If they don't charge now I may just preorder them there and cancel if a better deal comes along later.

BTW I'm glad we have this thread. Nowni don't feel so silly by myself.

Just grabbed the last Luigi at TRU! They had no other Wave 2 figures or spots for them. Luigi was just hanging crooked in front of some Kirbys. Still had all figures from Wave 1 (cept the big 3) Samus and Fox were at two units each. So glad to get this since BB was pick up after Xmas day.

Just to be safe, I preordered the last two Wave 3-ers I didn't already have ordered elsewhere, Ike and Sonic. At checkout I got this message:

"This title is intended for mature audiences. You must be 17 or older to purchase. It may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By ordering this item, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age."

Who knew Amiibos were so hardcore?

This is listed on the Ike product page on Newegg

• This item is highly allocated due to port delay. We are working to secure inventory as soon as possible. If you have pre-ordered this product, we will fill your order as soon as the inventory arrive

I went to Gamestop earlier to order a Megaman, and the manager told me they only got 1 Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Fox. She told me they would be getting 1 more of each of those this week, so everyone who gave up on a Diddy may have another shot.

You may even get them to hold it for you, if you're a valued customer ;)

My Zelda I ordered from Amazon is still not shipped, but it looks like people are ordering the piss out of these now. I'm only getting the character I like, but I may end up pre-ordering most of them.

Well, peer pressure, but I just preordered the rest of wave 3 from Walmart. If a sale comes along I can just cancel it, now I only have to worry about getting Rosalina.

These amiibo's are going to kill me. I know have all of wave three pre-ordered, with 2 Shulks, 2 Sonic's, 3 Ike's, and 3 King Dedede's.

Plus 3 Diddy Kongs coming to me over the next few days, and another Little Mac. 

When the hell is the offical date for Little Mac? Best Buy has yet to do my order. 

Also is Luigi already being pumped out?, because that's the only one that I don't have pre-ordered.

So I guess I'll chime in with my recent haul.

I went to target this morning and saw 2 diddy, 1 Mac, and 10ish Zelda's; grabbed one of each.

I have all of wave 2 preordered at BBY and have heard nothing. I have luigi and diddy preordered at target and have heard nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back