Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium]My Little Mac Pre-Order was cancelled today as well at 1:02 PM CST via email, even after receiving confirmation at 6:07 AM this morning that the item would be ready for pickup on Friday, 12/19/2014. Best Buy (BBY) really needs to get their act together and learn how treat its Customers, because this reflects very badly on them as a Retailer and will make me question whether or not I should ever pre-order anything from them again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It should be noted that I too am an Elite Plus Reward Zone Member as well as a Gamers Club Unlocked member and have been so for a number of years. The amount of money I spend at Best Buy each year is beyond ludicrous and I only mention that in an attempt to demonstrate that Best Buy is being indiscriminate in its nature to cancel certain Pre-Orders. On October 25th[/SIZE] of this year, I ordered one each of Little Mac, Luigi, Pit, Captain Falcon, Zelda and Diddy Kong. I paid the normal price for each which included my Gamer’s Club Unlocked discount and did not place my order under any glitch which allowed me to B1G1 free or any other such errors. Also, I did not attempt to order multiples of these items, except that I did accidently order one extra Diddy Kong in a separate order 4 weeks later, which was only an oversight on my part as I did not realize that I had already ordered this character. I received Diddy Kong and Zelda in the store yesterday and I received the extra Diddy Kong today via UPS Next Day service. I will be returning this one.

[SIZE=medium]After reading the postings in this blog, I too have little to no hope that I will receive the other three characters which I pre-ordered in October. Also, I am very concerned about my pre-orders for Meta Knight, Bowser, Toon Link, Ike, Sheik, King Dedede and Sonic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Now, let it be known that I don’t begrudge Best Buy one bit for things which are not within their control such as limited availability or delayed shipments from their Vendors. However, I do take issue with them simply cancelling my pre-orders all together and simply providing the explanation of “unavailability” as I am aware this is definitely NOT TRUE. Best Buy stores across this nation will be getting shipments of this character starting today and for many more months to come. So, this means that my pre-order with Best Buy means nothing to them and I simply must fall to the “back-of-the-line” because they chose to CANCEL my pre-order instead of keeping it on the order until they were able to fulfill that particular item when their stock had been replenished. Now, I have to resort to hoping that I will be able to drive to a Best Buy store and hope that I will find one on the shelf. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Yet again, Best Buy has made another egregious pre-Christmas Retailer faux pas.[/SIZE]
I messaged them the other day via Twitter about this garbage. They actually responded and asked me to email a summary of what occurred. I took some serious time to do so and provide past emails and pics from in sotre. After 6 hrs I got no response so I hit them up on twitter again. they told me to give it a day. 5 days and no reply. great CS /s

Cancels may be coming because the people who stock the shelves put your order out. I went to bb yesterday. I saw Little Mac on the shelf, and brought to to the service desk. I wanted to see if they'd let me pick it up as my pre-order. She said the street date was Friday, but she would hold it for me because it was the only one in the store, and it was mine based on the pre-order.

Anyone that wasn't about to get Little Mac due to cancel. I have an extra one that I can ship as long as you cover price of purchase and shipping costs.

Cool that TRU is running a one day 2 for $22 promo on Amiibos. Decided to grab some commons finally. Got Zelda, Princess, Samus, Link.

I think I have less of a problem with the people complaining about their orders than someone who's continually shitting on them throughout the thread, as it sets a negative and hostile tone for it. If something riles you up so much, then you should probably go elsewhere instead of continually posting in the same thread.

Holy Toast!  I just started collecting these and it has been such a learning experience!  For example the Metroid guy's name is really Samus!!  20+ years I've been calling that guy Metroid AND That guy from Legend of Zelda is named Link! Not zelda, but Link!!  Another 20+ years living in the dark!  

Holy Toast! I just started collecting these and it has been such a learning experience! For example the Metroid guy's name is really Samus!! 20+ years I've been calling that guy Metroid AND That guy from Legend of Zelda is named Link! Not zelda, but Link!! Another 20+ years living in the dark!
Metroid guy is a girl.

If you have a pickup e-mail for tomorrow from Best Buy, check your Order Status at BestBuy.com It most likely says ready for pickup and you can go today.
Thanks, just checked mine and it says ready for pickup (I preordered the TMNT steelbook the other day too and it says the same thing so I'm expecting I shouldnt run into any problems tomorrow).

I think i just got a free Zelda from BB.......

I went into pick up my Mac (which I was lucky to get and not get cancelled) and they gave me Mac and Zelda for the price of one.  I did not get in on the B2G1 deal either.

I don't think I've ever seen so many whiney ****ies in one place.
As a consumer, one should expect a certain level of customer service. Best Buy is dropping the ball on their customer service.

I am having a GCU issue with BB right now. I have called three times about it. The fourth time I am not going to be nice.

My diddy and Zelda arrived today (in seperate immaculately packed boxed w air padding).

My Mac order still active.

All preorders were part of the B2G1 glitch.

I am elite plus.

I chose ship to home for all.

Also...That FYE in DC having pit makes my amiibo-sense tingle.

I think I have less of a problem with the people complaining about their orders than someone who's continually shitting on them throughout the thread, as it sets a negative and hostile tone for it. If something riles you up so much, then you should probably go elsewhere instead of continually posting in the same thread.
Please, they're just as hostile when they talk about giving reps and supervisors a hard time, they're far worse. This situation has everything to do with BB's system being screwed up, not something a rep or supervisor did.

Just bought far too many amiibos at TRU, as planned.  Figure I can decide if I need/want any based on supply/games supported/whatever by then.  Hopefully I'll come to my senses and return some later (basically have all but Villager, but Wii Fit Trainer is trade fodder and Pikachu is only if my 4-year-old wants it).

But hey, 6 for $55 after tax (Gyft bonus, reward certificate and Amex offer) isn't so bad.

Oh yeah, and I picked up the Samus that I ordered with Pit this morning.  Ugh.

Also worth noting that the store pickup availability online doesn't seem to actually reflect stock at the store.  DK, Yoshi and Pikachu were all listed as unavailable for pickup at my store, but they had 2 Yoshis and a ton of the other two.

Well.  Yeah. I got a free Zelda.   BB has been good to me today (I know they have sucked for most people, though).  They had my Mac, gave me a free Zelda, and refunded me $10 for the COD:AW I bought the other day (for today's deal of the day).

I got my little Mac over a week ago from GameStop. It was preordered but did they give it to me early? I'm seeing a lot of folks still trying to track one down. I'll look at my work when I go in tomorrow for any extra little macs. If successful, I'll help a CAG or 2 out.

Just bought far too many amiibos at TRU, as planned. Figure I can decide if I need/want any based on supply/games supported/whatever by then. Hopefully I'll come to my senses and return some later (basically have all but Villager, but Wii Fit Trainer is trade fodder and Pikachu is only if my 4-year-old wants it).

But hey, 6 for $55 after tax (Gyft bonus, reward certificate and Amex offer) isn't so bad.

Oh yeah, and I picked up the Samus that I ordered with Pit this morning. Ugh.

Also worth noting that the store pickup availability online doesn't seem to actually reflect stock at the store. DK, Yoshi and Pikachu were all listed as unavailable for pickup at my store, but they had 2 Yoshis and a ton of the other two.
I did the same thing. It was a nice random one day sale done by TRU so I grabbed a handful of commons I didnt plan on getting til later.

Just picked up a Luigi from the Target in Naperville / Aurora, IL. They had two of those and a mix of commons when I left. Cancelled my Best Buy Luigi pre-order.

Toys R Us over there only had the usual commons.

Right on the verge of just buying the rare figures I'm missing from Amazon.de (other than Marth since aparently no one has him).  Before I drop ~$20 each on these things (and I don't care about the packaging), any chance Nintendo will ever actually just "reprint" some of these things?

As a consumer, one should expect a certain level of customer service. Best Buy is dropping the ball on their customer service.
Fully agreed. I had ordered two Little Macs for shipping (not part of the B2G1 deal, either), and was more pissed about the verbiage in the email indicating I had gone against policy. If you can't fulfill an order, I understand, but to indicate that the consumer has done something wrong...that's tacky.

Also, the pre-order system is in place to benefit both parties - the company has a good idea of how much to stock, and the customer doesn't have to worry about finding the item on the shelf. What's the point of pre-ordering if my order can arbitrarily be cancelled at any time?

As far as calling BB, give those people a break. They don't know (or can't disclose) what happened, and they can't solve the problem, either. You're better of lodging a corporate complaint

Also, the pre-order system is in place to benefit both parties - the company has a good idea of how much to stock, and the customer doesn't have to worry about finding the item on the shelf. What's the point of pre-ordering if my order can arbitrarily be cancelled at any time?
Exactly.
But, their mishandling of wave 2 is why I double dipped on preorders through other retailers.
All I want is 1 of each. Shouldn't have to buy multiples just to ensure I get 1. But that's what needs to be done.
All my doubles will be returned, traded or opened if I really want 1 for use but 1 full unboxed set will be mine.

Last week tru pulled the same bs on me. My local tru got some macs and i ordered it online to be picked up. Few hours went by and i gor my email to pick it up but i decided to go later since it was the middle of the day(Saturday i think) and i didnt want to get caught by the holiday traffic,parking, etc. Anyway i get to tru just to find out my order had been canceled according to them by the me. Wtf?! I spoke with the manager and he noticed that the macs were still in the system but nowhere to be found. I assume one of the employees where hoarding them waiting for off hours to buy it. Anyway it ended by the manager apologizing and telling me the next batch of macs that i would get first dibs. He gave me his number and i gave him mines. I have yet to hear from him and im not sure if i should bother calling him
I would use that to get dibs on pit and captain

Exactly.
But, their mishandling of wave 2 is why I double dipped on preorders through other retailers.
All I want is 1 of each. Shouldn't have to buy multiples just to ensure I get 1. But that's what needs to be done.
All my doubles will be returned, traded or opened if I really want 1 for use but 1 full unboxed set will be mine.
This. It's insane the way these have been handled. BBY shipped msot of my first wave in bubble mailers and crushed the hell out of the packaging. One from TRU was nearly half opened and card bent in half (and that one even had a box) - so I have just gotten multiples of each to make sure I could pick and choose what I wanted, I'll return the rest or open the ones I want to use.

Thanks, just checked mine and it says ready for pickup (I preordered the TMNT steelbook the other day too and it says the same thing so I'm expecting I shouldnt run into any problems tomorrow).
The Turtle steelbook wasn't even close to selling out. Guardians was gone within an hour of store opening, turtles still had 30ish mid afternoon.

This thread is all over the place today, amiibo fever is here to stay. On other news I squished a dog with my truck at work. =,(
Has anyone seen my dog recently?

Any suggestions on where to get Little Mac? I was thinking about going to Best Buy tomorrow since he is street dated 12/19 there, right?

Has anyone seen my dog recently?
Any suggestions on where to get Little Mac? I was thinking about going to Best Buy tomorrow since he is street dated 12/19 there, right?
My BB had about 3 lil macs out the other day. When I tryed to buy one they woulda sell it to me. Said come back on the 19th

When does TRU shipments come in? Since the store is open till midnight (and starting tomorrow till 2am) is it possible for a restock around 11pm? Or does a night crew unload the truck then.

Yeah your local best buy will probably have one or two diddys or little macs get there early.

They were pre street dated and unable to be sold at the register. They are in the ad for Friday as well so saved until then.

When does TRU shipments come in? Since the store is open till midnight (and starting tomorrow till 2am) is it possible for a restock around 11pm? Or does a night crew unload the truck then.
My area TRU locations are all different.
I don't know squat about in store policy for when restocks occur but I've been to 4 stores (3 in one day at 7am) and some will have nothing new while one have one new (in this case Luigi)

One had Mac and Zelda and no diddy last week while another had all wave 2.0.

It's soooo strange how these are getting dispersed throughout my area (Philly).

Best stores for finding new stuff ahead of rumored dates (in my area) has been cottman and aramingo TRU stores.

Target, best buy, Wal-Mart and gamestop have nothing new from wave 2 yet (that I've seen).

BB gives you a discount on Amiibos with GCU, anybody know if buying more than 2 of the same amiibos violates the GCU agreement?

NM I looked it up. the answer is 3

My area TRU locations are all different.
I don't know squat about in store policy for when restocks occur but I've been to 4 stores (3 in one day at 7am) and some will have nothing new while one have one new (in this case Luigi)

One had Mac and Zelda and no diddy last week while another had all wave 2.0.

It's soooo strange how these are getting dispersed throughout my area (Philly).

Best stores for finding new stuff ahead of rumored dates (in my area) has been cottman and aramingo TRU stores.

Target, best buy, Wal-Mart and gamestop have nothing new from wave 2 yet (that I've seen).
I've only found the cottman one to lots of zelda and the willow grove to have lots of luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back