Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
One target in the area had captain falcon and when I called someone has just bought them. All four of them. damn it.
fucking same. Called the store, said they had 4. Got disconnected and called back 10 minutes later and none.

Some people need to get a fucking life

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the majority of people that got their orders cancelled from toys r us, best buy and target is the result of over consumption. The orders I placed were for 1 of each figure, not multiple. I know that's hard for some of you amiiboheads to understand:)
As others had mentioned, you'd be incorrect. I only placed a pre-order for 1 Lucario amiibo (on the first day it went live), and it was canceled.

Humm looks like Pit and Captain are only showing up on the east coast , I'll probably just call around and save the gas today , maybe start painting Luigi

As others had mentioned, you'd be incorrect. I only placed a pre-order for 1 Lucario amiibo (on the first day it went live), and it was canceled.
Same here. Ordered one (1) Lucario last month. Today, it was canceled. No multiple figures here.

I'm hoping HOPING hoping that they'll put it up again for preorder in January. Same with Rosalina @ Target.

My Target by the office got 4 Cpt Falcon but they were mysteriously gone.  Sounds like a hidey hole exists in the stockroom.  Not that Target employees ever do anything like that...

I wonder if TRU made a mistake (or, several mistakes?) in opening Lucario to preorders and that's why they're canceling. Maybe they don't have a hard number on their allotments yet.

Or maybe I'm just at the fifth stage of grief...

My Target by the office got 4 Cpt Falcon but they were mysteriously gone. Sounds like a hidey hole exists in the stockroom. Not that Target employees ever do anything like that...
Either...

A. They sold out instantly
B. They are still hidden in a box
C. Someone hid them before they hit shelves.

None of my stores have seen them. One claims they sold instantly, another says they cant even find them and have been getting calls all day.

I am throwing a theory out there. Could it be, that all pre-orders are being cancelled so that stores can get more organized. Meaning they wont screw people over because they over sold. So that they have a percentage set aside for people to order online for store pick up and for in store inventory for daily store shoppers. Something tells me stores may be eliminating "pre-order" all together?

This is getting really frustrating. I'm expecting an extra international marth or two, and I'm reaching the point where I'd trade one for pit and falcon just so I don't have to go wandering around losing out to scalpers for the next two weeks.

I am not made for this toy hunting crap.

I'm kinda glad I ordered Captain Falcon from Amazon.fr now...

Mine shipped this morning and should be here January 7th.

My in store Lucario preorder has not been cancelled yet. I ordered it on Tuesday. I ordered a second one this morning when it was available and haven't gotten a cancellation email or refund via PayPal.

My friend in Missouri found four Captain Falcon at his Target tucked away somewhere. So they are getting out there, but sounds like this'll be another Big Three situation.

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2014/12/19/targets-official-statement-on-rosalina/

Target PR team has officially responded to my request for a comment regarding the Rosalina pre-order situation.

Here is the official statement…

“Rosalina Amiibo pre-orders were available on Target.com and based on guest demand, sold out quickly. Target stores and Target.com will begin to sell actual units on February 1, 2015.”

I asked for clarification on whether that means there will be no more pre-orders online and he responded… “That is correct”

So there you go. Those lucky enough to have placed pre-orders already, yours should be fulfilled.

Otherwise, we will have to wait until it actually releases.

And with the chaos in the past 48 hours, maybe that’s the best way to release it.

My Little Mac and Diddy just arrived from Gamestop.com in pristine condition. I'm gonna return them though since I already was able to secure them earlier in the week.

Lol. According to my closest Target, their Falcon shipment got stolen. Because it never hit shelves, and nobody saw it.

God I love this Amiibo shit. I might just give up and order everything from Amazon.fr

My word this is a mess. Since I don't plan on keeping any in box, I think I'll just be ordering all store exclusives and most of the more rare ones such as captain falcon from amazon.fr. With enough figures in one order, the shipping cost will get small enough per figure that it will basically even out to the cost of paying tax if I buy them here. The thrill of the hunt would be fun if Nintendo would just say that they are going to continue to make these going forward, but that there will always be less of some available than others.

The fact that even a pre-order means nothing results in there being no real safe way to ensure you get every figure right now and that is pretty silly.

Just got off the phone with a local Target.  They just got their Falcons in and he put one aside for me till the end of the day.  Luckily I can go at my leisure this evening, rather than rushing over there during my lunch.

I might get a an extra of Pit (I hope so!) that I'd be willing to trade for a Rosalina or a Lucario. I know this might not be the right thread for that, but I didn't know where that thread was so sorry :whistle2:(

Toys R us canceled my pre-order for pit, sheik, toon link, sonic, ike, megaman, bowser and king deede.  I got the rest of them.  Not sure what the deal is.  Anyone else get their TRU pre-order canceled?

Toys R us canceled my pre-order for pit, sheik, toon link, sonic, ike, megaman, bowser and king deede. I got the rest of them. Not sure what the deal is. Anyone else get their TRU pre-order canceled?
No, you're the only one bud!

Well... unless you count all the people for the past 50+ pages ;)

My TRU order was a single Pit and still got cancelled. Waiting for the Falcon from this morning to get dropped too.
Well, I went against my better judgment and shopped at TRU instead of Amazon.

TRU just guaranteed that they will no longer be getting any of my business. I'll just have Amazon price match anything and if it's an exclusive for TRU, I'll just get it off amazon.fr like I did Lucario.

These box stores can't handle simple math and pre-orders... I don't care what their assumption is.... and they wonder why they lose market share to Amazon.....

Toys r us just responded to my Facebook post saying they are crafting an email to everyone affected by the cancelations on how they plan on fulfilling those orders. Keep hope alive.

Statement: Hi Brian. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused pertaining to your amiibo pre-order. Please know that we are working on an email communication to all customers effected, which will provide instructions on how we plan to fulfill your order. We thank you for your patience as we work to remedy this situation and ensure you receive the product you ordered. Thank you.

fuck it. I ordered Rosalina from Amazon France. I'd rather just pay the ~25 bucks and be done with it. If I get an American one I'll keep that one unopened as a collector's item.

I had a fun adventure today. Went to my old Target first, they said they sold all four of their Captain Falcons almost immediately. Went to a Target in the next city, as they said they had some in, but they said they couldn't find them anywhere when I arrived and told me to check back tomorrow, as they were likely scanned in but still sitting on the line in the back 'til tomorrow's truck (I had my doubts about that one, as my Target never did anything like that, although it was a smaller volume store).

Went to a local Gamestop, none. Went to TRU, none. Went to another Gamestop, none. Note that all of them said they hadn't even received a shipment. The fun part was the fact that there are people out shopping everywhere today. I think I'm going to hide away at home for a few weeks to recharge after all of the madness.

Ike/Sonic TRU pre-order cancelled. Not leaving anything to chance, I went ahead and pre-ordered them at Gamestop (I'm getting Shulk anyway). Still, will be curious to see if "fulfilling orders" actually means we'll all get them anyway or if it'll just be compensation.

My single Captain Falcon Best Buy pick up pre-order is still processing though, hopefully it'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back