Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, couple of updates for North Dartmouth MA:

GS Dartmouth Mall - Just Wave 1.

TRU - Just Wave 1 in the aisle. A few Luigi on the bottom corner of one of the register end caps. I grabbed one just in case BBY royally messes up my pre-order (also grabbed a Lucario pre-order card - not that I have much confidence in TRU these days). Otherwise, he'll be going back since I hate paying the markup.

BBY - Went to pick-up my Little Mac pre-order. He was not placed in the bins, but CS saw by looking at my order that he was marked "ready for pick-up". She called the back and they claim there's nothing there. The rep says she will look in back personally for me. Turns out my one lonely Little Mac was sitting in the office due to some kind of "error" (wonder if someone tried to buy it before today and was denied?). No other LM on the shelf. A couple of Zeldas were there and one Diddy (which I grabbed since I missed him on the BBY preorders). Time to cancel my Walmart preorder.

I need to have my head examined.
We ALL do, bro. Hang in there......we'll catch 'em all!

Just ordered a Lucario and a Falcon from TRU on Ebay. We'll see what happens. It says they're in Groveport Ohio which is where my Diddy and Mac shipped when I bought them through TRU.com.

Stopped at a bunch of Targets and Gamestops today in NE Ohio and didn't see any Falcon or Pits. Did see quite a few Luigi and one Mac.

If youre looking for falcon at target and it shows in stock but they tell you they sold them all or they never got it dont listen to them. After going to a ton of targets i finally said screw it and opened up a box i saw on the floor that said qty 4 ---guess what was in there the 4 falcons they received that they claimed they just sold the last of. Got so frustrated i bought all 4 (sorry). Then went and checked the stock on my phone and it took about 25 min but then said sold out. So basically if it says in stock and they cant find them, unless they sold them within the half hour, then they are there in the store SOMEWHERE

Ps if anyone wants to trade for villager or pit lemme know ill throw in some cash

Just left Union Station DC FYE that someone reported Pit, nothing but wave 1. Asked and they had nothing else. Kicking myself I didn't go yesterday after my TRU preorder was cancelled this morning.

Friend texted me that Falcon was actually in stock at Target so I rushed over there and got the last one. I can't believe they had him!!! They had 3 Diddys too.

Still not even an estimated delivery date from Amazon on my second half of wave 2. I preordered every single amiibo that has been available to this point, with the exception of Rosalina (because that buttfuck OOS ! ordered them all). There is zero reason why somebody in my situation should be missing out. Amazon hasn't cancelled any of my orders yet, so at least there's that.

Target in Manhattan, KS got their afternoon shipment in.  About 5 Captain Falcons, 5 diddy's and some more Luigi, Zelda's and common phase one's.  Picked up a Captain Falcon for insurance.

Captain Falcon in NJ was a disaster to try and get, went to 45 stores and got one.

Unreal...........

Falcon is nothing like Diddy and Mac in my opinion......I strongly believe Falcon is Villager 2.0 or even Marth 2.0

There is definitely a geographic thing, because Falcon has popped up a lot in the Seattle area but Mac is crazy rare.  Diddy is in short supply, but I have seen a number of them since I got mine.

My target had 5+ captain falcons and they were doing limit 1 per customer which is awesome. Also saw at least 6 diddys.

Ok, couple of updates for North Dartmouth MA:

GS Dartmouth Mall - Just Wave 1.

TRU - Just Wave 1 in the aisle. A few Luigi on the bottom corner of one of the register end caps. I grabbed one just in case BBY royally messes up my pre-order (also grabbed a Lucario pre-order card - not that I have much confidence in TRU these days). Otherwise, he'll be going back since I hate paying the markup.

BBY - Went to pick-up my Little Mac pre-order. He was not placed in the bins, but CS saw by looking at my order that he was marked "ready for pick-up". She called the back and they claim there's nothing there. The rep says she will look in back personally for me. Turns out my one lonely Little Mac was sitting in the office due to some kind of "error" (wonder if someone tried to buy it before today and was denied?). No other LM on the shelf. A couple of Zeldas were there and one Diddy (which I grabbed since I missed him on the BBY preorders). Time to cancel my Walmart preorder.

I need to have my head examined.
You should try the FYE in NDartmouth as well, the one here in Swansea had Pit this morning

fuck this entire situation. I had EVERY SINGLE ONE preordered. If they can allocate games and systems to the correct amount for preorders, what is the deal with these? Why are they not being treated like everything else that goes up for preorder? Where is the second half of my wave 2 amiibos? I preordered these the day they went on sale at amazon, and still not so much as an update as to when they will be shipping. This entire ordeal is a dick sandwich. No lettuce, no tomato, just dick.

How is it possible that a juggernaut like fukcing Amazon.com can't even get their first shipment of these? They clearly had a deal in place for how many preorders to take, so what....the allotment just never showed up at their warehouses? What the hell is going on?

fuck this entire situation. I had EVERY SINGLE ONE preordered. If they can allocate games and systems to the correct amount for preorders, what is the deal with these? Why are they not being treated like everything else that goes up for preorder? Where is the second half of my wave 2 amiibos? I preordered these the day they went on sale at amazon, and still not so much as an update as to when they will be shipping. This entire ordeal is a dick sandwich. No lettuce, no tomato, just dick.
Could be cancels or additional stock. Better to use ebay than to crash their website

You should try the FYE in NDartmouth as well, the one here in Swansea had Pit this morning
Knew I forgot to mention something - I went to FYE, but this location is a smaller store so I didn't even see any at all on display when I checked (or any video games for that matter).

I'll be out in the Warwick, RI or N. Attleboro MA area tomorrow, so depending on where I end up I'll be doing some looking around.

In BB now for an 30 mins for them trying to find my Little Mac preorder! Trying to remain calm.
Happened to me on Wednesday. They were supposed to have Diddy and Little Mac for me. They ended up only having Little Mac in stock and locked for sale. I had to talk to a manager and got it over-rode. As for Diddy, they only got one in and it was on hold for an online order. I pre-ordered instore, so yeah, never doing that again. The whole ordeal took around an hour or so.

Amiibos have been a huge clusterf---. I just want o give you my money Nintendo/retailers!!! Let me give you my money!

Just tested my theory went to another target across the street from my house that said they had 4 dude keeps telling me they sold it i point to a cart of boxes find a small one marked qty 4 amd just ask him to open it he looks at me like im crazy and BAM 4 captain falcons like magic

Look i get these people arent amiibo crazy like some of us here, but i hate when they just make shit up instead of saying havent seen them or whatever. GS is notorious for this. Always making stories up when they dont have something

Found a captain falcon at target, thanks cag! They had them in the back instead of the pegs because the back stocked it. Make sure you verify before you leave, happy hunting.

Did I miss out on anything else? This thread moves to fast while at work.

Knew I forgot to mention something - I went to FYE, but this location is a smaller store so I didn't even see any at all on display when I checked (or any video games for that matter).

I'll be out in the Warwick, RI or N. Attleboro MA area tomorrow, so depending on where I end up I'll be doing some looking around.
I know Swansea still has Luigi and Diddy if youre looking

Just tested my theory went to another target across the street from my house that said they had 4 dude keeps telling me they sold it i point to a cart of boxes find a small one marked qty 4 amd just ask him to open it he looks at me like im crazy and BAM 4 captain falcons like magic
Rad

I found 2 Diddys and One Captain Falcon today at my target. Between 2 best buys and a toys r us the only other wave 2 ones I even saw were 1 zelda and 2 luigis(I bought into the loot crate)... If anyone  in the Indianapolis or Chicago area has a Little Mac, Pit, or Marth, I would be willing to trade a Diddy or Wii Fit Trainer, I am so mad at myself for not pre-ordering little mac, he was really the only one I wanted from day one :(

Target I went to that the website claimed has Captain Falcon in stock didn't have any.  The scanner showed zero, so it was a legit discrepancy with the website.  They did say there were 4 in another store, but I'm not driving an hour for him.  Yet. (Don't let me down, Best Buy)

I got really lucky - went to the local target at lunch and nothing new. As I was walking away, an employee walked up with a box of Falcon to put out...

Target I went to that the website claimed has Captain Falcon in stock didn't have any. The scanner showed zero, so it was a legit discrepancy with the website. They did say there were 4 in another store, but I'm not driving an hour for him. Yet. (Don't let me down, Best Buy)

I am really getting tired of dealing with Target and their inventory system.

Went to a store on Monday for Diddy and Mac. Three times the guy goes back before he finds them. I discover today that Falcon has been sited, they have em in stock. I go there and they still had no pegs for wave 2. Employee looks once in back, can't find them. She called another store who after searching the back for eternity (felt like it anyway) she says they have them. I go and Luigi, Zelda, and Falcon now on the shelf.

This is far from the first time I've dealt with this at Target. Either...

1) Their inventory management is poor. They act like their devices are all knowing and humans aren't involved. What is the chain of merchandise getting from UPS truck to the shelf? Boxes do not always go where they are supposed to.

2) Their online system needs to update often. I seriously doubt someone had already bought all 4 they were supposed to have, although possible.

3) If you don't know stop making up stuff! Yes you do get merchandise from UPS. Yes it might come later in the afternoon. Yes you don't what an amiibo is. No all the boxes have not been dealt with properly. Yes you get off in 5 minutes and don't really give a crap.

Now I will say the guy on Monday was awesome and didn't stop till he had them. That seems to be an exception.

I had no idea these Amiibos were going to be such a pain in the butt.

Next up Pit

(Sigh....)

Target I went to that the website claimed has Captain Falcon in stock didn't have any. The scanner showed zero, so it was a legit discrepancy with the website. They did say there were 4 in another store, but I'm not driving an hour for him. Yet. (Don't let me down, Best Buy)
Out of all the stores I hate for Amiibo issues, I think Target leads the way with the Rosalina fiasco... their stock locator just makes things worse. Apparently, it doesn't update for 24 hours meaning something could have long sold out and it would show up as in stock. Local store had 4 Pits and one guy bought them all.:roll:

But honestly, I guess I just how every single store has been handling this shit. You'd think they would learn from

To anyone near a Meijer, you might want to check there for Pit. None of my actually had him instock or in the backroom, but 2 of the 4 I called did have the tags out, so I assume it will be in shortly.

I just don't understand how Target's inventory system can show it has inventory, if said inventory never existed. The whole thing is fishy.

I just don't understand how Target's inventory system can show it has inventory, if said inventory never existed. The whole thing is fishy.
Because at most they probably ARE in. The employees are either just too lazy to look, don't know what to look for, or don't want to look for it.

The store I ended up buying mine at said they somehow ended up at the very bottom of the stocking cart (It was some big mechanical cart/cage thingie with all the stuff being shelved), and they found it right before I got there.

Great trip out in Las Vegas today, ordered Lucario (online, after f up), found a great target (for later trips), and was able to get some great bargaining chips for later....Pit and Rosalina you will be mine

The item could be in a reshop cart up front, in a backstock tub in the back, in the backroom (but not located), on a push tub in the backroom to go out, etc. Etc. Etc.

In less than two hours stored that showed him in stock are now oos or limited availability. Make sure you get them to check the pda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back