Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for such a dumb question at this point in the game. But getting a WiiU for Xmas for my son and he already does Infinity and Skylanders. If we have Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash WiiU what will these do for us?
Mario kart opens up new outfits

SSB gives you a cpu partner to train and level up with.

Cap toad, Mario party, hyrule warriors will support amiibos later

Sorry for such a dumb question at this point in the game. But getting a WiiU for Xmas for my son and he already does Infinity and Skylanders. If we have Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash WiiU what will these do for us?
For Smash, you can train and level up an A.I. version of that character. For Mario Kart 8, it unlocks a special costume of that character. More details here which includes other games.

They give you a reprieve from scratching your neck. #addiction

Seriously though, I don't even have a Wii U yet. But that hasn't stopped me from uncontrollably buying these damn things.

They give you a reprieve from scratching your neck. #addiction

Seriously though, I don't even have a Wii U yet. But that hasn't stopped me from uncontrollably buying these damn things.

Is there anything we can do about the Lucario orders being canceled? I had two preordered in order to get one 40 percent off, and then they canceled it.. Is there anything to do, maybe get a gift card or something out of them or are people just screwed?

What places are you looking?
Went to the usual places in Lexington, frankfort and Lawrenceburg. Targets, best buy, toys r us and GameStop. No luck today. Both Targets said they had four, but could not locate them. Just need Pit and Falcon to catch then all! Till wave 3. How about you any luck beother?

Went to the usual places in Lexington, frankfort and Lawrenceburg. Targets, best buy, toys r us and GameStop. No luck today. Both Targets said they had four, but could not locate them. Just need Pit and Falcon to catch then all! Till wave 3. How about you any luck beother?
I'm in Louisville, and got 3 Falcons. No Pit. I was at Target.

I'm going to have to start asking them when they trucks in, and go when they first open up.

I'm going to have to start asking them when they trucks in, and go when they first open up.
Louisville gets all the good stuff. :) My brothers live there and I was thinking about paying them a visit next week before Christmas. If I can't find them then I'll probably just import them.

What happened to
shaq-fu%2196.gif
, I always thought it was automatic.

Anyways I'm not liking the Falcon Amiibo, it looks like there's stickup up his bum.
Doesn't change it when it's not just the four letters.

Clearly you don't play as Pink Falcon.

Louisville gets all the good stuff. :) My brothers live there and I was thinking about paying them a visit next week before Christmas. If I can't find them then I'll probably just import them.
If you can't find a Falcon I can sell you my 3rd one at cost.

God. fucking. Damnit.

I was there at 8am when the mall opened. Guess who didn't open until 10am.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I missed out on pit. Had you been there for opening you would of had them both. Upside about there being one falcon left is I know we don't have any reselling sharks in our area.

I missed out on pit. Had you been there for opening you would of had them both. Upside about there being one falcon left is I know we don't have any reselling sharks in our area.
Oh my god it's like salt in the wound.

Haha, I can't believe my bad luck today.

Oh well, the hunt continues.

Thanks legend, I thought you wanted a pit for cap trade. I have no pit yet.

No big deal, I'm just salty because I was standing 10ft away from that Shit this morning but they decided not to open early. So I drove around to 10 other empty stores.

Quick report for Attleboro MA (at least what I could get to in the mall).

GS- wave 1 commons
FYE - 3 Zelda, wave 1 commons

At this point with wave 2 it's just picking up to make sure just in case my BBY preorders fall through. I shouldn't have to be doing that but *sigh*

At this point with wave 2 it's just picking up to make sure just in case my BBY preorders fall through. I shouldn't have to be doing that but *sigh*
Same. Other than pit and cap I have double preorders at different retailers for wave 3 to avoid this hassle.

Just gotta secure 2 meaningless plastic toys that have consumed my soul with a dark obsession.

These things are the devil.

Quick report for Attleboro MA (at least what I could get to in the mall).

GS- wave 1 commons
FYE - 3 Zelda, wave 1 commons

I cant even imagine what Emerald Square looked like today let alone the highway. Did you happen to hit Warwick?

Tried 4 Targets in the Phoenix area today (South Mountain, Phoenix Spectrum, Indian Bend, and Fountain Hills). Was able to grab 3 Falcon's for me and some friends!

If anyone in the Phoenix area is looking, Indian Bend had 3 full pegs of Luigi.

Lady stole my Little Mac.

Earlier in the week, BB had Little Mac in stock. Lady there with her son had three in her basket. I grabbed one. System date release issues would not allow us to purchase. But store manager took both our names/cell info and packed up the Little Mac into shopping bags noting that we would pick up on 12/19. Two hours at BB on 12/19 and they could not find my package. Had to return on Saturday 12/20 to see the actual store manager that was holding it for me. After another two hours of investigating, turns out that lady told BB that I was with her and they gave her my one on top of her three.

BB store manager apologized and resolved the issue by giving me the difference to purchase one from an ebay seller. Buy-it-now price was $30. BB gave $20 cash towards that purchase. I got robbed by a lady but story ends up happy in the end.

Saw 3 Zeldas at one Target, but I skipped em because they all had awful paint jobs.

Found 2 Diddys at another Target tonight.

What happened with Dedede? Has it been released yet or no?

Earlier in the week, BB had Little Mac in stock. Lady there with her son had three in her basket. I grabbed one. System date release issues would not allow us to purchase. But store manager took both our names/cell info and packed up the Little Mac into shopping bags noting that we would pick up on 12/19. Two hours at BB on 12/19 and they could not find my package. Had to return on Saturday 12/20 to see the actual store manager that was holding it for me. After another two hours of investigating, turns out that lady told BB that I was with her and they gave her my one on top of her three.

BB store manager apologized and resolved the issue by giving me the difference to purchase one from an ebay seller. Buy-it-now price was $30. BB gave $20 cash towards that purchase. I got robbed by a lady but story ends up happy in the end.
Good guy best buy.
Glad to hear it worked out. That's really cool.

That's amazing

When did you get the Falcons? As I said earlier in the thread, I called up all six of the Louisville Targets the day they released and all of them kept telling me that they didn't have him in despite the inventory tracker saying they did. Only the New Albany Target actually knew what they were doing and sold them all out immediately that morning.

When did you get the Falcons? As I said earlier in the thread, I called up all six of the Louisville Targets the day they released and all of them kept telling me that they didn't have him in despite the inventory tracker saying they did. Only the New Albany Target actually knew what they were doing and sold them all out immediately that morning.
Westport Rd Target about 920-30PM.

Middletown Target is out of Caps for sure.

Yeah, they've all sold out over the course of the night according to the inventory tracker - I watched them all slowly dwindle down to 0, including the one over in Clarksville with the rude employee who brushed me off and refused to look. I think I'm going to play the waiting game and see if other retailers get any beyond what covers their preorders. I'm not going to die without Falcon, but the way the Targets around here handled it has really rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, they've all sold out over the course of the night according to the inventory tracker - I watched them all slowly dwindle down to 0, including the one over in Clarksville with the rude employee who brushed me off and refused to look. I think I'm going to play the waiting game and see if other retailers get any beyond what covers their preorders. I'm not going to die without Falcon, but the way the Targets around here handled it has really rubbed me the wrong way.
All I can say is if you are in the area when they drop go check. I work near the Westport Target, and live near the Middletown Target. So I always check them first.

If I see any of them I will grab one for you.

So there's no Diddy Kong anywhere at the regular price? I haven't bought an amiibo yet but he was going to be my first one. Didn't that just come out a few days ago too? What the hell is Nintendo doing with these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back