Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, just wait for the line of mini Amiibos for all the assist trophies.  Half the size, two thirds the price, four times as hard to find!

Wouldn't that be sweet though if they could make the little plastic housing look like the in game assist trophy when it drops? That would almost be worth getting the same one over and over.
If nintendo was going to make money, they'd make those as individual separate entries in the blind cases kinda like how MTG packages tokens in booster packs

The target tracker is great since they removed wave 2 from their website, but the annoying part is that one store showing 2-3 of the Great Trinity.

Were they stolen? Are they hiding behind the dog food? Did the cashier scan other Amiibo's since they "are all the same"? Is an employee manically laughing at his hidden stash?

Could a box be lost behind the boxes of shower curtains? Will it ever emerge? Will Marth ever be joined with Ike and Lucina?

One of the great mysteries of our time

GTFO. I haven't seen anything except wave 1 figures at any Walmart. Not to mention, when Walmart puts an item on clearance they just take four cents off MSRP and put a red tag on it.

Ridiculous find if you're not trolling (but I suspect that you are).
I've been here ten years and not banned. The trolls are why I lurk. Amusingly enough, I was in store to pick up the $5 Ninja Gaiden 3 from another thread. I'll take a pic when I get home.

If anyone would like to call either store that shows Villager in stock in my area, I have no problem picking it up for that individual for retail if they'll hold it. Just type in zip code 46307 into the tracker.

UPDATE: They have been called, no luck.

I'm actually glad that most of the Toy R'Us orders got canceled. Gave me a chance to order my "ONE" Lucario, I wish most companies had the balls to do this have a 1 item per limit for things like this. Makes it fair and have people that really want them to collect like me a chance. Please don't give me that bull that "oh I was ordering for my friends" line because you know that 80% of the people here are just going to flip them.

Got the last CF at Target in Lafayette LA, on vacation here. They had 2 Little Macs, maybe 1 or 2 Diddy Kongs, 20+ Luigis and ~10 Zeldas. TRU down the street inly had wave 1 minus big 3, plus a few Zeldas.

Probably not relevant to most, but I'm currently visiting my girlfriend in England and we found two Pits in a GAME. We bought one as we're collecting a set together (Have all of Wave 1, half of Wave 2, and I have most of the likely rare Wave 3 stuff preordered) and I'm helping my brother collect a set of his own. I was able to preorder a Pit but he wasn't so I'm giving him my Amazon one.

I'm actually glad that most of the Toy R'Us orders got canceled. Gave me a chance to order my "ONE" Lucario, I wish most companies had the balls to do this have a 1 item per limit for things like this. Makes it fair and have people that really want them to collect like me a chance. Please don't give me that bull that "oh I was ordering for my friends" line because you know that 80% of the people here are just going to flip them.
80%? Damn and I thought I had the least faith possible. I won't deny your thought that I am probably going for more than 1 (I'm not), but you would not and should not believe me anyways. We are all potentially part of the problem. You just can't trust people on the internet. Hope that your order and mine go through properly.

I ordered 1 and it was cancelled. So if your 1 order gets cancelled should we be really glad too?

Lmao why everybody stressing over Pit when he's literally only been released in like 2 stores. Amiibos really are driving people mad
Because they have gone crazy. I'm a cheapassgamer not a crazyasstoycollector.
Thus far I've bought 3 Amiibo- Link, Samus and Villager when Toys R Us had them 3/$30 on their release.
Since then, I've been watching for sales and waiting to pick up other ones when they have the figures I want at the price point I want.

I'm not crazy just a huge Nintendo fan and money is no object I bought all 17 so far for 10-12 dollars because I've been buying them as soon as they come out so I don't regret it later

I do cringe everytime I see someone saying, I went to Target and bought all 4 Falcons for "my friends"! lol
I cringe when in the same breath the blame it all on Nintendo, saying that if they didn't create this situation that they wouldn't have to buy 4-5 copies of the same figure... without seeming to realize that it only takes about a dozen or two people buying that sort of amount to completely kill the availability in all but the largest metro areas.

I cringe when in the same breath the blame it all on Nintendo, saying that if they didn't create this situation that they wouldn't have to buy 4-5 copies of the same figure... without seeming to realize that it only takes about a dozen or two people buying that sort of amount to completely kill the availability in all but the largest metro areas.
I live in southwest Chicagoland around I-80. Rare-ish items always seem to elude me and these amiibos aren't any different.

Haha yeah definitely. I feel like the only people really buying the rare ones like Pit, Falcon, Marth, etc. are scalpers and collectors. The original intent of those amiibos are long gone. The person who posted awhile back about the Best Buy holding some amiibos for him and some lady, and then the lady shows up first and says he was with her and she just took them all, just wow. You know those went straight to ebay.

I preordered 3 Shulk's and 3 Meta Knight's.... In hopes to trade for Rosalina and Lucario.

What's most likely going to happen... I'm going to pick the nicest of the 3 and return the other 2.

Eh, it is totally a perspective thing. You can not agree with the idea that it is Nintendo's fault (I don't think I do either) but you have to at least understand the rational behind it. Nintendo is known for under producing products, the mixed messages about discontinued figures, production problems(?), and they clearly underestimated the initial demand of the non-mainstay characters. (the demand now is not all their fault, that is the scalpers)

Yes it only takes one or two to ruin it for an entire area. I wish some slight misfortunes on them. Only slight because these are just stupid toys in the end.

Just got this email from TRU about the cancellation:

We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order(s). Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order(s) to cancel. Legally, we cannot reinstate your order(s) however we are working to put a process in place that will allow you to purchase these items within the week. We will be reaching out to you as soon as we have specifics and appreciate your patience and understanding.

We sincerely apologize for this cancellation and the inconvenience it has caused and will be in touch shortly.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

Just got an email from TRU saying that my Lucario order has been reinstated. Imagine we'll see more of these.

Edit: Yuuuup.

Because they have gone crazy. I'm a cheapassgamer not a crazyasstoycollector.
Thus far I've bought 3 Amiibo- Link, Samus and Villager when Toys R Us had them 3/$30 on their release.
Since then, I've been watching for sales and waiting to pick up other ones when they have the figures I want at the price point I want.
Well aren't you rational!

Weird some getting a sorry and some an order reinstatement?

Actually thinking that email may be in relation to the Pit I had ordered and not Lucario maybe?

Just got an email update from TRU regarding the pre-order cancellation. There little hope after all. We shall see!

Apparently my preorders for Pit and CF have been reinstated but my other orders are canceled for good. The email saying that my other orders have been canceled say they're "working on a solution."

We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order(s). Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order(s) to cancel. Legally, we cannot reinstate your order(s) however we are working to put a process in place that will allow you to purchase these items within the week. We will be reaching out to you as soon as we have specifics and appreciate your patience and understanding.

We sincerely apologize for this cancellation and the inconvenience it has caused and will be in touch shortly.

This is the email I got.  

Just got an email update from TRU regarding the pre-order cancellation. There is always a glimmer of hope. We shall see! I will believe it when Lucario amiibo shows up on my porch.

My set so far I just need Pit I do have some doubles that I did open I had a extra villager,marth,fox,yoshi,samus,link and I have a extra captain falcon sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back