Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Lucario order reinstated email from TRU. One less figure to go chasing after. If only Rosalina were available online for pre order :(

For those of you (like me) who only want to collect one of each Amiibo but keep them in the package while using them, you can cut a small hole in the bottom of the packaging and peel back the aluminum with a pair of pliers.  It loses a little value, but I wasn't looking to ever sell them anyways.  And they look really cool on my wall and are 100% usable.

For those of you (like me) who only want to collect one of each Amiibo but keep them in the package while using them, you can cut a small hole in the bottom of the packaging and peel back the aluminum with a pair of pliers. It loses a little value, but I wasn't looking to ever sell them anyways. And they look really cool on my wall and are 100% usable.
May as well just use fire.

For those of you (like me) who only want to collect one of each Amiibo but keep them in the package while using them, you can cut a small hole in the bottom of the packaging and peel back the aluminum with a pair of pliers. It loses a little value, but I wasn't looking to ever sell them anyways. And they look really cool on my wall and are 100% usable.
Heres a video of what this guy is talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he2fQ8P1N8s

Yeah, I know most people don't care, but to a serious collector, open is open. May as well use fire.

I buy 2 of each (that I can) 1 to open, 1 to keep pristine on my amazing wall(s) of awesome things.

Yeah, I know most people don't care, but to a serious collector, open is open. May as well use fire.

I buy 2 of each (that I can) 1 to open, 1 to keep pristine on my amazing wall(s) of awesome things.
I agree 100%. It's not for everyone. Just people who collect like me but also want function. Buying 2 is great, just not for me.

They take up entirely too much shelf space in the packaging. Theres no way to justify it, especially if you never plan to resell anyway.

They take up entirely too much shelf space in the packaging. Theres no way to justify it, especially if you never plan to resell anyway.
I just think they look cool in the packaging. That's literally my only reason. I hang them on the wall with tiny Command Strips. So 0 shelf space. Takes up a little wall décor room, but they look really nice the way they are displayed all together.

I just think they look cool in the packaging. That's literally my only reason. I hang them on the wall with tiny Command Strips. So 0 shelf space. Takes up a little wall décor room, but they look really nice the way they are displayed all together.
I prefer to keep them in the packaging as well

Looks better

the packaging looks like its own display case

I only bought certain doubles to open. Cap Falcon, Megaman, and Yoshi.

So the aluminum blocks the amiibo from being used in the package? So basically find the nicest way to remove the aluminum and it'll work in the box?

So the aluminum blocks the amiibo from being used in the package? So basically find the nicest way to remove the aluminum and it'll work in the box?
Exactly. The distance between the bottom of the packaging and the actual NFC chip in the Amiibo isn't great enough to affect functionality. It's just a really thin aluminum metal square that blocks communication.

3 emails from TRU about various pre-orders: 2 reinstated, 1 legally can't be reinstated. haha
I wonder if they "legally can't be reinstated" because they're the exclusive pre-order, or because they don't want to honor the B1G1 40% off... I only had a pre-order for 2 Lucario with pick-up in store (B1G1 40% off), and they can't reinstate mine. :whistle2:(

I wonder if they "legally can't be reinstated" because they're the exclusive pre-order, or because they don't want to honor the B1G1 40% off... I only had a pre-order for 2 Lucario with pick-up in store (B1G1 40% off), and they can't reinstate mine. :whistle2:(
If there is such a thing preventing it then it's most likely involving the billing process and charging people for an order they didn't explicitly consent to with info they were provided from another order.

While I am happy that my Lucario from TRU were re-instated, Im still upset my Target PIT got cancelled completely. Will have to find it some other way.

I did a trade in at Gamestop this evening and decided to put reservations in for the 6 non-exclusive Wave 3 figures that I want. I have enough PUR points to save another $20, so I figure it's less cash out of pocket.

I still have them at BB (+ Meta Knight), but those are only a back-up plan, now.

While I am happy that my Lucario from TRU were re-instated, Im still upset my Target PIT got cancelled completely. Will have to find it some other way.
That's the frustration I had with the entire 2nd wave. The only reason I ended up getting a Little Mac on Friday was they had 1 in stock about a half hour from me at a Gamestop that they were holding for another guy. But the employee told me the other guy was an a**h*** and if I came in that day he would change the hold to my name. Definitely been getting a lot further being very polite with the employees of all of the stores I've been bugging.

Trying to catch up on the thread, but as far as I can tell, Pit is gone everywhere and CF is possible for Monday and Tuesday? Has Pit come out at Best Buy already or are they behind every other store again?

I went to G's today pre ordered extra Shulk & get free shipping to home. Only amiibo I hunting down next week is PIT. Hope I score evil dark PIT, lol

Trying to catch up on the thread, but as far as I can tell, Pit is gone everywhere and CF is possible for Monday and Tuesday? Has Pit come out at Best Buy already or are they behind every other store again?
Pit and Captain Falcon are dated for 12/30

For the person who was asking about our intentions with these Amiibo critters, personally I only want one of each to open and use. My daughter & I curg5ently have:

Opened & in-use: Mario - Yoshi - Donkey Kong - Link - Fox McCloud - Wii Fit Trainer - Little Mac

Wrapped & under the tree, from me to her: Samus - Diddy Kong - Zelda

Wrapped & under the tree, from her to me: Luigi - Capt. Falcon (OK, I peeked... sue me!!)

On its way to us from Japan: Villager (Murabito)

Pre-ordered: Shulk - MetaKnight - Bowser - Toon Link - Lucario (I think?? That still hasn't been straightened out quite yet)

Pit and Captain Falcon are dated for 12/30
Not entirely true. Many (myself included) have landed a Captain Falcon (mainly at Target, from what I've seen), and some have had luck coming across Pit (FYE seems to be a good place). My two Pit TRU preorders have different release dates (12/20 & 12/21). We'll see if those ship in the next few days.

Very few stores even stocked Pit yet. My Gamestops all said Monday, Targets never got, and Meijer has tags up but no product. Pretty sure TRU and BB arent dated till like 12/30 either.

Not entirely true. Many (myself included) have landed a Captain Falcon (mainly at Target, from what I've seen), and some have had luck coming across Pit (FYE seems to be a good place). My two Pit TRU preorders have different release dates (12/20 & 12/21). We'll see if those ship in the next few days.
Since friday I've scored 2 pits and 1 falcon. Maybe they will become easy figures to find.

That's the frustration I had with the entire 2nd wave. The only reason I ended up getting a Little Mac on Friday was they had 1 in stock about a half hour from me at a Gamestop that they were holding for another guy. But the employee told me the other guy was an a**h*** and if I came in that day he would change the hold to my name. Definitely been getting a lot further being very polite with the employees of all of the stores I've been bugging.
You'll always get more help if you are polite to people. When I worked retail I would always try my best to help those were nice and polite. As soon as someone was rude for no reason whatsoever I wouldn't do any more than I had to. Working retail sucks.

there are a few CAG's from Hawthorne and Baldwin Park. I wonder if they will come out from the darkness and reveal themselves. A lot of mysterious posts on craiglists. Frank and Sons, what a joke and rip-off.
I'm in Hawthorne. hard to catch anything unless you jump on it early. Inglewood is good for pick up it seems for amiibo target and gamestop both had falcon earlier today

Has anyone's Gamestop or TRU order for pit shipped? TRU reinstated my Pit order, but not before I jumped on a gamestop order of Pit when he was up on friday.

Still looking for Little Mac in south eastern Wisconsin. No luck. Ran into an extra Diddy Kong, but left it for someone else.

My instated order has the original B1G40 pricing.

Also Bobs Burgers is hilarious.
Well yeah, the reinstated ones I wouldn't expect to be affected. Those of us that payed with PayPal and will probably have to place a new order are the ones more likely to get screwed.

FYI I've received separate amiibo orders from BB. The first was packaged nicely in a small box with bubble wrap. The second came in a bubble mailer and was completely destroyed. Not happy at all. Thankfully it was only a link.

Still looking for Little Mac in south eastern Wisconsin. No luck. Ran into an extra Diddy Kong, but left it for someone else.
To the people offering the selling of an amiibo to a CAG, how do you go about doing it? Is it paypal or something? I had an extra LM from a redundant order that I returned to the store on Saturday. If the process is low risk and easy, I might consider cost+shipping selling to a CAG, especially another local WI bro.

[quote name="ToadKirby" post="12349884" timestamp="1419224438"]To the people offering the selling of an amiibo to a CAG, how do you go about doing it? Is it paypal or something? I had an extra LM from a redundant order that I returned to the store on Saturday. If the process is low risk and easy, I might consider cost+shipping selling to a CAG, especially another local WI bro.[/quote]
I like local sales because PayPal takes a % out of it, but PayPal is good. Pay attention to their feedback rating.

Don't think it's happening. I have a Lucario on order showing a release date of Dec 19th. Nothing for it and I don't think that's right at all anyway.

I am hoping these become much easier to find. Went to 3 targets that had Captain Falcon, and each one i went to they told me some guy came through and bought all they had. 3-4 Falcons each store. He is currently sold out in every target in town here in Tucson, AZ.

As of now I am hoping to find Little Mac, Pit and Captain Falcon. I have a reserve for pit and falcon at BB, but my trust with them is low at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back