Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for peoplt that have preorders at Gamestop. Do you see your preorder on their ios/android app? I don't see mine. It worked with my preorder of SSB.
I see all of my amiibo preorders. If you preordered recently, the app might not have updated your account information.

From all the SNAFU's at Toys R Us I think I've ended up with 4 Lucario ordered.  Hopefully at least one or two come through but seeing even more cancellations I'm still not feeling too good about it.

Still pissed about Rosalina's wacky availability.

Also got the email, way better than them just reinstating the order. One question though, my original order was 2 Lucarios. Now that they opened it up to other characters and all of them are discounted, would it be shady/they might cancel my order if I ended up getting the 2 Lucarios plus pick up some other figures?

At $10.99 each, I ordered everything I could, even though I have a few on order through Best Buy. BB cancelled my Little Mac pre-orders, so I don't really trust any retailer - best to have back-ups. Also makes me feel good to know that I'll have a chance at a DeDeDe pre-order from TRU.

I still don't know what I plan to do with these things. I think they look far better in the packaging. My daughter and I play Smash, and we've opened a Kirby, which we've used only once. Ironically, if I had a Villager I think I would actually use it in game, despite its packaged value. 

Cant make this shit up, this was ordered 10 minutes after I got the email, then was canceled less than an hour later

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order # ##### As a result, your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Guest Service Team at 1-800-TOYSRUS (869-7787) for further assistance.

Here is a review of your cancelled order:

Item: 20213931 Description: Sheik amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 1 @ $10.99

Item: 20214053 Description: Sonic amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 1 @ $10.99

Item: 20213925 Description: Mega Man amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 2 @ $10.99

Item: 20213890 Description: Lucario amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 2 @ $10.99

Item: 19948470 Description: Captain Falcon amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 1 @ $10.99

Item: 19948482 Description: Pit amiibo TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU One Color Quantity: 1 @ $10.99

I just reordered my one lucario.  Thought about getting more, but I already have them ordered from the B2G1 from Best Buy (although I realize that counting on BB could screw me over).  Did this deal work out better for people that ordered with paypal or gift card?  To people that got their order "reinstated", did you get the same discount (although I know it's possible you ordered with discounts to begin with)?

When I type "amiibo" on toyrsrus.com I only get like 13 results. None of the wave 3 amiibos show up. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't directly search for them either.
They removed them from their site, because they're not taking any more pre-orders.

this is from reddit: http://i.imgur.com/meTYSDx.png

sums up the overall toysrus experience. Not surprised at all.
Wow, that sucks. Those getting it for $10.99 are ones who had their orders cancelled and paid via giftcard/PP right?

From all the SNAFU's at Toys R Us I think I've ended up with 4 Lucario ordered. Hopefully at least one or two come through but seeing even more cancellations I'm still not feeling too good about it.

Still pissed about Rosalina's wacky availability.
I'm gonna be patient with Rosalina. I get the feeling that, they're holding on to most of them to send to stores and to be put up on the shelf. The bigger issue though, is whether they'll actually try to limit the number people can buy at once... but even that stuff's easy to get around (bring family/friends, have them buy some as well and/or go to multiple stores).

So I think this might be a good indication of what we expected: CF, Pit, Sonic, Ike, Dedede are lower allocations.

Definitely not paying with PayPal this time though. :rofl:

Wow, that sucks. Those getting it for $10.99 are ones who had their orders cancelled and paid via giftcard/PP right?
Slightly better than the B1G1 40% at least.

Got some in side info from a Gamestop employee that Pit doesn't come out till next year, and that Ice Climbers is one of the rare ones.

Get on that Ice Climbers guys. I've got 5 to trade.

(To all retail employees: If you don't know about the product, don't make stuff up)

I got the TRU e-mail and ordered a bit more than I did before. I unthinkingly used PayPal, buuuut made the order about 17 minutes ago and no cancellations, so we'll see.

I ended up making like four Captain Falcon orders to be safe, including one on DeepDiscount.com. I decided to cancel that one since I have one shipping from Gamestop. So for the record, when calling their phone support, they expressed doubt at first but then said they were able to cancel and refund it (the charge had gone through already). This was also on PayPal, so I'll give it a bit of extra time. Hopefully it was that easy.

Got some in side info from a Gamestop employee that Pit doesn't come out till next year, and that Ice Climbers is one of the rare ones.

(To all retail employees: If you don't know about the product, don't make stuff up)
Maybe he/she was just trolling you? I'm not sure which is worse though... a retail employee trolling customers or a bumbling imbecile who doesn't know his merchandise?

They gave me a code for this but I don't want these anymore. 

These Amiibo items will only be accessible at Toysrus.com through the links below.

Bowser amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Captain Falcon amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Lucario amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Mega Man amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Pit amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Sheik amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Sonic amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Toon Link amibbo – Purchase Limit: 2

Wow, Ice Climbers aren't even in WiiU Smash Bros. Well done!

I have not seen diddys in stores around me but it is in stock on Amazon, not sure what to think about that, maybe only pre orders were allocated?

These Amiibo items will only be accessible at Toysrus.com through the links below.

can you pm me your code then plz?

I'd gladly take your code.

So after an hour or so I got a confirmation of my order, rather than the cancel some people seem to be getting. I guess that's good...?

Cancelled my two seperate orders for Lucario and use the code to make one order. At least it saves me some with them being priced back at $10.99.

For those of you who repurchased from TRU and got cancelled again, about how long 'til you got the cancellation email?

Only ones from wave 2 people should care about are lil Mac captain falcs and yung pit. All the rest don't matter especially Diddy he was never rare and will never be rare

Here is my own experience this morning in hunting Amiibos specifically Fox since he is supposedly becoming more scarce. I went to six different stores (Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target, Gamestop, Walmart, and Meijer) in the central Indiana area. Here is the rundown for each store.

Toys R Us: all common wave 1, no Fox, Luigi, and Zelda

Best Buy: : all common wave 1, no Fox, Luigi, and Zelda

Target: all common wave 1, no Fox, Luigi, 1 Diddy Kong, and Zelda

Gamestop: all common wave 1, and no Fox

Walmart: all common wave 1, and 1 Fox that I bought

Meijer: all common wave 1, 1 Fox, Luigi, 4 Captain Falcon, and Zelda (they also had tags for Pit and Little Mac without any in stock)

How is DeepDiscount? Pretty much only place I can find Pit and CF available still.
I'm going to say they are the worst.

They cancelled my Borderlands 2 Loot Chest in 2012 and four art books that were nicely discounted on their eBay store earlier this year. By nicely discounted, I mean they were still $9 each, not Amazon penny guides or anything.

I even emailed them asking to cancel one of the four books. They replied stating it was "too far in the shipping process to cancel" and then all four orders were cancelled.

OOS !, on 24 Dec 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

please I need captain falcon and pit :pray:

Same here. If anyone has a Falcon or Pit for trade, or a TRU code they will not use, PLEASE msg me. I keep missing them .... Every ... Single ... Time ... :(

about to order a captain falcon, pit, and lucario x2 through TRU

i already have sheik, megaman, sonic, bowser through best buy. should i grab an extra of those from TRU as well?

My Gamestop called me this morning, they got me a Diddy! Their shipment came in today, so if you need one go check. Pissed me off a bit because they put a price sticker on it, but no big deal, I'll probably open it sooner or later anyways.

I think Mega Man is the last one I want, and Bowser....well maybe a Toon Link...Zero Suit Samus if they ever make that one....

I need a WiiU so I can see what the hell they do in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back