Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed GameStop is getting Falcon in. I wonder if there will be any more Pit arriving with them?
I asked a few GameStops that today, and they all said no - and didn't see any future in which more would be arriving as well. And for that reason they wouldn't even sell me a Pit that has been in store for over 48 hours. I would guess best place to find one may be Best Buy at end of the month.

Heads up, Captain Falcon is showing up in GameStops. Just got the last one at my store.
Thanks! Luckily my GS hadn't opened their shipment yet and I snagged 1 or 5 Falcons they received. This is the Gamestop on Century Blvd by LAX airport, btw!

EDIT: They also got in a few Diddy Kong as well.

UGH what am I gonna do with this code, I got my preorder in right after the cancellations and I have the wave 3s I want at Best Buy hummmm should I get back ups or just sell it? 

UGH what am I gonna do with this code, I got my preorder in right after the cancellations and I have the wave 3s I want at Best Buy hummmm should I get back ups or just sell it? 

UGH what am I gonna do with this code, I got my preorder in right after the cancellations and I have the wave 3s I want at Best Buy hummmm should I get back ups or just sell it?
Dude, if you don't want it don't sell it, don't be disgusting. Just give it to a Cag who really needs it. Like me or someone else....still need a Lucario. Got my Falcon just now so I'm kinda satisfied

BTW GUYS, since I got my Falcon from GS just now and my Falcon I got from Amazon is already in the "Preparing for shipment" phase and the Falcon I got during the Best Buy B2G1 glitch should still be coming on the 30th I have an extra two to trade. I'm currently only in need of:

Marth

Villager

Rosalina Preorder

Lucario preorder

PM me If you're willing to trade.

UGH what am I gonna do with this code, I got my preorder in right after the cancellations and I have the wave 3s I want at Best Buy hummmm should I get back ups or just sell it?
Give it away if you don't use it. Making someone happy is worth more than the $5 or $10 you'll get from it. I don't need it, but I'm sure someone else does.

There's a GameStop that's 26 miles away that has Pit in-stock instead of low stock. God dang it I'm so tempted to go...
Call and see if they'll hold then go for it if so man!

My collection all 18 and I have doubles of fox, villager, marth, link, samus, and Yoshi that I opened but the original 18 are staying sealed and wave 3 is all pre ordered as well :)
Oh...so you just posted to show off......nice :boxing:

BTW GUYS, since I got my Falcon from GS just now and my Falcon I got from Amazon is already in the "Preparing for shipment" phase and the Falcon I got during the Best Buy B2G1 glitch should still be coming on the 30th I have an extra two to trade. I'm currently only in need of:
Marth
Villager
Rosalina Preorder
Lucario preorder
PM me If you're willing to trade.
At least be fair about it man, a semi rare amiibo that keeps popping back in Stock for amiibos that have basically dried up? That's like trying to trade a Chevy for a porsche because they're both cars

I have 3 pre orders for Lucario. I will trade for any of the 3 amiibos and add an extra $. If anyone is interested pm me.

At least be fair about it man, a semi rare amiibo that keeps popping back in Stock for amiibos that have basically dried up? That's like trying to trade a Chevy for a porsche because they're both cars
If you don't want to trade then shut the hell up....I have extra, people want them I'm willing to trade if they have what I want. If not, I'll probably ebay 1 and see if a friend needs the other. Don't even understand why you felt the need to speak on it....."be fair"...psh, be fair about what? Dick.

Gamestop just dropped off both Diddy Kong and Captain Falcon via mail.

Packaging on both are great!!

Still waiting for Little Mac to arrive from Wal-Mart and Pit from Best Buy!!

I'm surprised to see people here with Pit and I haven't gotten one email from Best Buy saying they have arrived yet! :(

Wow....I saw Captain Falcon back up on Amazon for $12.99 w/ Free Prime Shipping, but it was sold out within seconds....Called CS and they said that since they were unable to return the difference to me because I bought from a third party seller, they are giving me a complimentary $10 gift card. Noice!!!

Still can't find a PIt or Fox here in Orlando, FL. I have an extra Diddy Kong that I'd trade for Fox. Also have an extra Little Mac coming from Walmart that I'd trade for Pit. Or if anyone wants to pick up a Fox, I can paypal them because, apparently, they're easy to find on the west coast.

I know we arent supposed to trade here, so ill keep it hypothetical...is a wii fit trainer an even deal for a little mac? Shes the only one I really want from the big three, and I guess im lucky that shes the cheapest one.

I know we arent supposed to trade here, so ill keep it hypothetical...is a wii fit trainer an even deal for a little mac? Shes the only one I really want from the big three, and I guess im lucky that shes the cheapest one.
If that is the only one you want, then do it. You are the first person I have seen to say they want that only that one. Everybody else has wanted it for only sets.

I walked by six or seven of them after they said they were discontinued here.

If you want to keep the Little Mac, you can order a WFT from amazon.de or .fr if you can wait a few weeks. It will cost a little more but you plan on using it and not keeping in the package so a different package shouldn't bother you.

Those of you who had your TRU pre-orders cancelled even with the new code, were you trying to order more items/different items than your original order? My order processed correctly and was confirmed, but I made sure I ordered exactly what was in my cancelled order (2 Lucarios).

You never know, most people are generous if they have extras and not a dick like you.
Just call it for what it is man, if someone does go through with the trade, you're going to be the one ripping them off. No need to get all worked up about it either, we are talking about kids toys after all

If that is the only one you want, then do it. You are the first person I have seen to say they want that only that one. Everybody else has wanted it for only sets.

I walked by six or seven of them after they said they were discontinued here.

If you want to keep the Little Mac, you can order a WFT from amazon.de or .fr if you can wait a few weeks. It will cost a little more but you plan on using it and not keeping in the package so a different package shouldn't bother you.
Good idea...ill likely open her so maybe going foreign is the thing to do.

I should have 2 little macs here in a couple days, and since I dont use him in-game, ill probably only keep the 1 in the packaging and get the other in the hands of another CAG.

Just call it for what it is man, if someone does go through with the trade, you're going to be the one ripping them off. No need to get all worked up about it either, we are talking about kids toys after all
Man, just stfu....no one is trying to rip off any you nitwit. Trying to avoid putting one up on ebay, which I could do and easily get the money back to get a Marth or Villager. Talking about "kids toys" (which they're not, not even toys). Like I said, If the post doesn't pertain to you then keep moving...no need to bitch about something that doesn't effect you either way.

Man, just stfu....no one is trying to rip off any you nitwit. Trying to avoid putting one up on ebay, which I could do and easily get the money back to get a Marth or Villager. Talking about "kids toys" (which they're not, not even toys). Like I said, If the post doesn't pertain to you then keep moving...no need to bitch about something that doesn't effect you either way.
As a guy whose sole interest in Amiibos is resale value, I gotta say you're kinda crazy. Falcon's going for 25-30 right now man, Marth going for 60-80, even if you sold all 3 captain falcon's around $30-$40 you'd be barely breaking even for that Marth after Ebay fees and shipping so yes, your trade of one Falcon for one Marth is ripping some poor soul off. You should troll better though, at least Twitter's amusing

Just picked up Captain Falcon from GS, and I've got Luigi coming in the mail via amazon. Wave 2 is secured for me! Good luck to those still hunting.

As a guy whose sole interest in Amiibos is resale value, I gotta say you're kinda crazy. Falcon's going for 25-30 right now man, Marth going for 60-80, even if you sold all 3 captain falcon's around $30-$40 you'd be barely breaking even for that Marth after Ebay fees and shipping so yes, your trade of one Falcon for one Marth is ripping some poor soul off. You should troll better though, at least Twitter's amusing
That's giving Twitter too much credit. This guy is a total amateur.

Well my Zelda from BBY showed up... and I'm scurred to open it. The box itself is no bigger than the plastic that houses the figure so I'm expecting bad things. Wasn't going to order duplicates from TRU with the cancellation make up but now I'm getting backups.

My kid got me Pikachu for Christmas, kind of surprised it wasn't Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back