Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw someone say that GCU didn't work on some registers in store for some reason. If that happens use a different register to check out.
GCU is always such a crapshoot in store. I've had to explain to managers how it works. I've had employees try and say GCU only works on *new* games as in recent releases. I've had to explain new in this context means unused. Sometimes the POS doesn't register GCU unless they rescan the card. That being said, I used GCU in-store two days ago to buy an amiibo.

And here we go.......

BETxpHc.jpg

I didn't see the listing but apparently this was on sale not so long ago.  Why bootleggers would start with Peach instead of something simplier/rarer (Villager/WFT) is beyond me, but I never understood how they profit bootlegging $30 statues either so what do I know.

The point is apparently the fakes have started hitting the internet, no idea whether they do anything on WiiU (doubtful but who knows) but it would be hilarious if scanning it in just brought up some little girl's Peach Mii rofl.

Last edited:
I'd like to second the post about BBY and wave 2 pre-orders. My store said they had Falcon and Luigi and no Pits. This is probably another Little Mac situation all over again.

IIRC in-store pickups were not given a $25 GC or whatever it was as compensation, only shipped orders right? I ordered Pit yesterday from web-in-store from Gamestop as backup so I won't be super pissed but I'm guessing the in-store pickup will just get automatically cancelled by the system in a week when they don't get their shipment in.

And just for the record when you get the "ready for pickup tomorrow" email from Best Buy, that doesn't mean they have the item or set aside for you. The computer picks the item automatically because it expects the store to get them in a shipment. The store has nothing to do with that and cannot prevent it from changing its status, the system is just lying to you.

Aside from a few common ones I pulled off the shelf in store, I haven't gotten a single amiibo from BB that I pre-ordered. They all end up cancelled. Overall I don't care that much, it's just one more example of how shitty BB is becoming, but it does suck how they cancelled my Captain Falcon order.

But that peach amiibo doesn't look that bad...
Yeah I can't wait until the Marth bootlegs hit. No doubt they'll look better than what we actually got.

Last edited:
I called several Best Buys in MN about Pit amiibo being for sale tomorrow the 30th

They all told me that none in the district is set to recieve any for sale, only for Pre Orders

If you plan to grab a Pit tomorrow from BB I suggest calling first

I've cancelled almost all of my BB preorders since other places got them in far sooner.  Falcon has not been able to be cancelled for a few days, so that might be the first one to actually ship out from them (and only because I didn't get around to cancelling it after getting him from GameStop last week).

I'm so glad I cancelled my CF preorder from BB. I had an order with Meta Knight, but found a CF at Target by chance. Now after hearing about CF orders being cancelled with Meta Knights that had been ordered together, I feel lucky.

Whew, glad I ordered MetaKnight on a separate order. I choose store pickup for all Wave 2 and Wave 3 pre-orders. I wonder if those that chose shipping had/have better luck..

I tried to cancel my BB order the other day and couldn't so I hope they do cancel on me. I'll take some of those $25 coupons they were giving out last time.

Thanks for the heads up on Little Mac at GS! I ordered one.

He was the only one I would've been missing, assuming my BB order of Pit, Luigi and Falcon still go through. 

Aside from a few common ones I pulled off the shelf in store, I haven't gotten a single amiibo from BB that I pre-ordered. They all end up cancelled. Overall I don't care that much, it's just one more example of how shitty BB is becoming, but it does suck how they cancelled my Captain Falcon order.

Yeah I can't wait until the Marth bootlegs hit. No doubt they'll look better than what we actually got.
BS. People should stop blaming the stores (target, toys r us, best buy), and start blaming Nintendo. It's Nintendos fault for not being able to meet demand and it just shows how behind the times they still are.

I'm heading to BB today to try and pick up my order as it says I can pick it up today. Fingers crossed.
I got an email saying I could pick them up tomorrow, but went in today anyway. The only ones I needed were Luigi, Pit and Captain Falcon. They had Luigi and Falcon, but Pit wasn't there and none were in stock anywhere. She called corporate who told her the street date wasn't until tomorrow and that they should be getting them in on their truck today. So, I will be returning tomorrow or later tonight to pick him up.

Best Buy has been good to me on these Amiibos. When I ordered Diddy Kong and Zelda, the person picking them for store pickup "accidentally" picked 2 zeldas instead of Diddy Kong. My store was sold out, so I kept the order open, went home and called the 800 number and they shipped me a Diddy Kong right away. They said it wouldn't arrive until the middle of January, but I got it about 4 days later, so I have confidence in them.

BUT I agree with the last poster. People need to stop blaming these stores. This supply issue rests solely on Nintendo's shoulders and people need to stop blaming the stores for the supply problems.

I just got an email saying that my Toys R Us preorder from eBay of Lucario will ship near 2/1. So that's good news!
Yeah did everyone get that email from the ebay people? They said that instead of shipping at 2/1 it'll ship near that date and I can get a refund, what does that even imply?

Yeah did everyone get that email from the ebay people? They said that instead of shipping at 2/1 it'll ship near that date and I can get a refund, what does that even imply?
I think there was typo in the email as it should state Lucario will not ship UNTIL 2/1. The eBay posting said he would ship 12/31 if I'm not mistaken.

I think there was typo in the email as it should state Lucario will not ship UNTIL 2/1. The eBay posting said he would ship 12/31 if I'm not mistaken.
Exactly. Said it was going to ship 12/30 or 12/31. Email is just stating that if you don't want to wait, you can ask for a refund, otherwise they'll ship close to the 2/1 release date.

BS. People should stop blaming the stores (target, toys r us, best buy), and start blaming Nintendo. It's Nintendos fault for not being able to meet demand and it just shows how behind the times they still are.
I can understand the not meeting demand part, but behind the times? The are picking manufacturing partners to produce toys... screwing that up doesn't seem like a "behind the times" argument. Regardless, yes, if there were simply more of these out there we would all be happier... well, not the scalpers. They would be pissed.

I can understand the not meeting demand part, but behind the times? The are picking manufacturing partners to produce toys... screwing that up doesn't seem like a "behind the times" argument. Regardless, yes, if there were simply more of these out there we would all be happier... well, not the scalpers. They would be pissed.
Early December it was reported Nintendo sold around 710,000 Amiibos in the US alone. Sounds like they are making every effort to meet the demand. I'm curious to see the after Christmas numbers...

Got my little Mac from GameStops website right now.

Is Falcon still hard to come by? I ordered 3 of him from GameStop. Started getting paranoid when the order didn't ship so decided to order more just in case.

Early December it was reported Nintendo sold around 710,000 Amiibos in the US alone. Sounds like they are making every effort to meet the demand. I'm curious to see the after Christmas numbers...
Oh I am sure it is a nightmare to keep stuff at a proper stock. They clearly underestimated demand and helped feed the scalpers with their messaging. Nintendo does have a underestimating demand history, but they have also overestimated by large amounts too.

Oh I am sure it is a nightmare to keep stuff at a proper stock. They clearly underestimated demand and helped feed the scalpers with their messaging. Nintendo does have a underestimating demand history, but they have also overestimated by large amounts too.
Oh really, you mean like underproducing gamecube adaptors and overproducing gamecube controllers? :p but seriously, did Nintendo assume that every person who bought a gamecube adaptor was gonna buy 6 controllers or something?

Oh really, you mean like underproducing gamecube adaptors and overproducing gamecube controllers? :p but seriously, did Nintendo assume that every person who bought a gamecube adaptor was gonna buy 6 controllers or something?
speaking of gamecube adapters, they just briefly came back in stock on amazon for maybe, like 2 mins and i was able to grab 2. already preparing for shipment and will be here on weds

This is not the first time I've had an order cancelled by Best Buy after the fact, and Best Buy should have some idea of what stock they are getting. But yeah, you are right, Nintendo has handled stock pretty poorly on a lot of these.

I have all of Wave 3 pre-ordered for store pickup at Bestbuy except King Dedede who is being shipped. I have a backup pre-order for all of Wave 3 (minus Meta Knight) at Gamestop and Amazon.

Hoping this is a smooth process.

Have everything preordered from wave 3. Ike, Sonic, King Dedede, Mega Man, Shulk from GS. eBay has my Lucario preorder from TRU. Meta Knight is still good on Best Buy. Toon Link, Sheik, and Bowser from Amazon. And finally a preorder for Rosalina on Amazon.fr, just in case I can't snag one from Target on release day.

I agree with this. I remember seeing pegs full of the Wii Fit Trainer and thought that was a terrible character. Same with the Villager. Now those are so sought after
Bullshit. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Most stores didn't even get villager/ wii fit trainer in stock ever. I went on release day to a lot of stores never saw any of the rare ones

They're behind the times on everything they do, just look at the technology used with their consoles. And the fact that they did nothing to address the shortages or tell us what's going on, yeah, I'd say they're behind the times.

Have everything preordered from wave 3. Ike, Sonic, King Dedede, Mega Man, Shulk from GS. eBay has my Lucario preorder from TRU. Meta Knight is still good on Best Buy. Toon Link, Sheik, and Bowser from Amazon. And finally a preorder for Rosalina on Amazon.fr, just in case I can't snag one from Target on release day.
I've wondered what the implications of the erroneously cancelled website pre-orders are/will be. I mean, as soon as those pre-orders were cancelled, it went back up on the website and on eBay. If they actually have enough to fulfill all of those orders, then no issues but if they received double orders... then there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people.

I've wondered what the implications of the erroneously cancelled website pre-orders are/will be. I mean, as soon as those pre-orders were cancelled, it went back up on the website and on eBay. If they actually have enough to fulfill all of those orders, then no issues but if they received double orders... then there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people.
I don't think they particularly care, I mean lets face it, the only times most of the Amiibo hunting demographic is in TRU is to hunt for specific items or video game deals. To them its no money lost since they were never gonna get you on the cross sell

I've actually been a little worried that my orders will be randomly cancelled after reading a lot of stuff about other's experiences. Hopefully, I'll be good. I feel like that if I haven't been cancelled on anything by now, I'm good. Also a good thing that I got the eBay email about Lucario shipping closer to the release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back