Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Best Buy is restocking any Amiibo's at all.

Best Buy better not screw me over my Pit like it has with others here.

For gods sake people, these aren't collectors items. Take them out and play with them and display them.

Release them from their plastic prisons!
Aren't you the one with the sealed PS4 20th Anniversary? People could argue the same thing with that. You could also argue the same thing about vintage Star Wars figures that are worth thousands. People collect what they want, and while these aren't going to end up worth thousands, if someone wants to collect them they should be concerned about the condition. If I'm purchasing an item from a store, I want that item to be in good shape regardless of my intent. If your PS4 had shown up with a crushed box and Sony responded 'oh well, just open it up and play it!' - you'd probably be pretty pissed, huh?

Aren't you the one with the sealed PS4 20th Anniversary? People could argue the same thing with that. You could also argue the same thing about vintage Star Wars figures that are worth thousands. People collect what they want, and while these aren't going to end up worth thousands, if someone wants to collect them they should be concerned about the condition. If I'm purchasing an item from a store, I want that item to be in good shape regardless of my intent. If your PS4 had shown up with a crushed box and Sony responded 'oh well, just open it up and play it!' - you'd probably be pretty pissed, huh?
Oh Id have lost my shit if my ps4 came like that.

I want to open up my 20th anniversary, and I bought it to keep it. However the insane prices people we getting for them temps me to sell it.

I don't think Best Buy is restocking any Amiibo's at all.

Best Buy better not screw me over my Pit like it has with others here.
I'm sure you will be fine versus every other person on all the forums and Best Buys. :rofl:

Seriously. It sounds like a major supply chain fuck up. Either we all end up getting it or almost none of us do at this point (I imagine Nintendo or a supplier may have incorrectly given estimates to BB)

I asked about it and they checked. The worker said he had 3 in the back but they were all reserved online. I never saw them
Hmm, sounds suspicious unless they lay eyes on them because it seems the computer is automatically sending out the ready to pick up emails so employees may assume it is there. Otherwise there's a lucky few people at that BB.

Oh Id have lost my shit if my ps4 came like that.

I want to open up my 20th anniversary, and I bought it to keep it. However the insane prices people we getting for them temps me to sell it.
I agree with you on that for sure. It's pretty much my stance on the Amiibos at this point too- I wanted a set sealed to display, and a set to open and use. Now I've pretty much opened 2 figures and left everything else sealed because the prices are just batty- it's the reason why I want them to arrive in good packaging, they look nicer and will bring more if I decide to sell them later.

Just went to pickup my 3 at BB. They got in 3 Luigi and 2 Captain Falcon, only preorders. Pit was not there yet, but they told me it was on the truck coming in today and that they would call me when it arrived.

Should also mention they had plenty of Zelda & Diddy Kong.

Got an email to pickup my Cap Fal, and Pit.

Didn't have them. Pissed.

Now I've got to call on Wednesday, and see if they got the truck on and see if they have it on that one.

Hmm, sounds suspicious unless they lay eyes on them because it seems the computer is automatically sending out the ready to pick up emails so employees may assume it is there. Otherwise there's a lucky few people at that BB.
Here's how I understood these "ready for pickup" e-mails as they pertain to pre-orders based on what was described to me by a BB employee - for pre-orders, the system assumes that stock will be at the store on the release date. Pre-orders are considered "guaranteed stock" for the store. The assumption is that a store will always have at least a quantity on hand to fulfill pre-orders on release date. E-mails go out because there is no way that the item won't be at the store since it was a pre-order. Apparently, that is not always a correct assumption. I think we're still dealing with the fact that Best Buy considers these Amiibos street-dated items when they really aren't. 12/30 was not really a hard street date set by Nintendo.

My store also said I was the only one that had a pre-order go through for Pit. They found a few in some warehouse somewhere and were trying to get one expedited to the store.

Got my Capt Falcon from BB, but getting Pit was a clusterfuck.  They didn't get him in and said the date got pushed.  Glad I ordered from GS as a back up.

Holy shitballs - got a shipping notice for my two Pits from BB. I wasn't expecting that at all.
Nice! Just got an email from BB that my Pit and Captain Falcon have shipped. So far, although their release dates have been a bit off, BB has been the only one to really come through without any issues. I hope the same can be said for wave 3 next month! :)

All the amiibos I've received from them have shipped in boxes with no damage (I have been opening my figures anyway).

Waiting on my "preparing order" stuff that has been preparing since the 26th to ship.  Seemed like a lock to ship a few days ago when I had pending charges on my card.  Now I'm getting antsy.  I pretty much didn't even look for Pit/Falcon before Christmas because Best Buy did so well in shipping me Diddy.  

Here's how I understood these "ready for pickup" e-mails as they pertain to pre-orders based on what was described to me by a BB employee - for pre-orders, the system assumes that stock will be at the store on the release date. Pre-orders are considered "guaranteed stock" for the store. The assumption is that a store will always have at least a quantity on hand to fulfill pre-orders on release date. E-mails go out because there is no way that the item won't be at the store since it was a pre-order. Apparently, that is not always a correct assumption. I think we're still dealing with the fact that Best Buy considers these Amiibos street-dated items when they really aren't. 12/30 was not really a hard street date set by Nintendo.

My store also said I was the only one that had a pre-order go through for Pit. They found a few in some warehouse somewhere and were trying to get one expedited to the store.
Yeah I learned not to do Amiibo pre-orders at Best Buy if I can help it. At least not for in store pickup. I made sure my Meta Knights were for shipping.

I was actually not expecting BB to have my 2 Captain Falcons today when I went in even though they charged me. But there they were behind the desk starring out at the sales floor... Makes me glad I went in early to pick them up. Too easy for scavengers to see.

Picked up my preordered Captain Falcon and a Luigi from my Chicago Best Buy. My Pit is a couple of days delayed but supposedly will be there. Went to Target and Gamestop and the all had about 3 Luigis and a few Zeldas but no sign of the other 2nd waves. This is getting a little exhausting...

Picked up my preordered Captain Falcon and a Luigi from my Chicago Best Buy. My Pit is a couple of days delayed but supposedly will be there. Went to Target and Gamestop and the all had about 3 Luigis and a few Zeldas but no sign of the other 2nd waves. This is getting a little exhausting...
#1stworldproblems

Been to two BBs and one Target in the Los Angeles area and it is pretty bleak. Waiting for a Toys R Us to open in twenty minutes. Tons of Luigi's at Target but that's about it. Even the commons are cleared out.

Been to two BBs and one Target in the Los Angeles area and it is pretty bleak. Waiting for a Toys R Us to open in twenty minutes. Tons of Luigi's at Target but that's about it. Even the commons are cleared out.
Must be tough. People in the west coast live in the past.

The kicker about my Best Buy in-store pickup was that I received notice yesterday that Pit, Luigi & Falcon were ready for pickup, however the employee told me that the shipments didnt even come in til this morning for Falcon/Luigi.  Pit currently still says "ready for pickup" even though they didn't receive any in

I see the extra writing on the WFT.  My Villager has extra on it and I got it at Target.  I would like to see a full picture though to see what they truly look like.  I looked quickly at the pictures on the one link here as I was pressed for time.  What I saw looked fine, but I guess not.

I called a GS (Got my Little Mac and Diddy at this one) to see if they had any Fox Amiibos in and they did not.  He called one that showed two and is getting both shipped to his store and will hold one for me.  I have had great customer service from GS this holiday season.

Wtf best buy sent me an order pick up email for pit and captain falcon last night. This morning they sent me a cancellation....
which best buy? i stopped by there this morning and they were all out so i asked if they had any from the in store pickup bin and the lady came back with pit and capt falcon #lol

It seems my local GS has CF in-stock now and Pit as low stock. I don't really like F-Zero, but god, im so tempted to go and pick one up.

Yeah I learned not to do Amiibo pre-orders at Best Buy if I can help it. At least not for in store pickup. I made sure my Meta Knights were for shipping.

I was actually not expecting BB to have my 2 Captain Falcons today when I went in even though they charged me. But there they were behind the desk starring out at the sales floor... Makes me glad I went in early to pick them up. Too easy for scavengers to see.
I do not trust BB with my pre-orders. I switched my Mega Man pre-orders to GS.

Well there goes the neighborhood, nintendo store just got a full stock of wft and Captain falcon
Quickly buy all the WFT and resell them to CAGs who ca't find for their collection.

Also, I do not own a WFT. I walked by at least seven in Target after the announcement of not making any more. I do not own Marth as I saw BB have a bunch after launch and thought I could get one later.....

I do have a Villager though.

I see the extra writing on the WFT. My Villager has extra on it and I got it at Target. I would like to see a full picture though to see what they truly look like. I looked quickly at the pictures on the one link here as I was pressed for time. What I saw looked fine, but I guess not.

I called a GS (Got my Little Mac and Diddy at this one) to see if they had any Fox Amiibos in and they did not. He called one that showed two and is getting both shipped to his store and will hold one for me. I have had great customer service from GS this holiday season.
yah same here, found last week from my local gs what was getting shipped, wasnt sure what day yesterday or today but he was cool about it, got the only two pits that came in the shipment, they only got one captain in and a ton of pickachus, seems nintendo is mass releasing the big ones with the other either none or few. now if i could only get a trainer then i would be set, glad i am not trying to collect them all, way to much money for what little they do and the fact nintendo is already working on a new style probably inline with new 3ds and future new wii u

I do not trust BB with my pre-orders. I switched my Mega Man pre-orders to GS.
In-store with BB sounds like a nightmare, I'm glad I never went that route.
I've had no issues with any of my amiibo pre-orders through BB shipping to my address however.

Quickly buy all the WFT and resell them to CAGs who ca't find for their collection.

Also, I do not own a WFT. I walked by at least seven in Target after the announcement of not making any more. I do not own Marth as I saw BB have a bunch after launch and thought I could get one later.....

I do have a Villager though.
At $40 a piece :p? I'd gladly trade my wft for a marth though haha

Probably sold out everywhere cause people buying 3 of them and selling em on ebay
It would be impossible to sell them out if they weren't rare in the first place. You can't do this with pikachu. Yes scalpers have made them sell out faster, but he would have been rare eventually anyway

why does amazon.de and amazon.fr have rosalina and lucario but no shulk? Is shulk a gamestop exclusive worldwide?

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]why do you guys preorder to store with bestbuy? It really is your own fault if you did that and are having your orders cancelled or delayed. Never preorder to store for a rare item. Even if by chance they do have it in stock there's a huge probability that it won't be picked or someone else will buy it first. My falcon/pit orders were shipped this morning[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back