Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've learned my lesson with store pickup preorders at Best Buy. I'm gonna see if support can change my wave 3 preorders to ship-to-home, but I backup preordered at Gamestop just now anyway.

why does amazon.de and amazon.fr have rosalina and lucario but no shulk? Is shulk a gamestop exclusive worldwide?

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]why do you guys preorder to store with bestbuy? It really is your own fault if you did that and are having your orders cancelled or delayed. Never preorder to store for a rare item. Even if by chance they do have it in stock there's a huge probability that it won't be picked or someone else will buy it first. My falcon/pit orders were shipped this morning[/SIZE]
I ordered my Little Mac Amiibo from Best Buy because they qualify for the GCU 20% off. I had zero problems with the in-store pickup for mine.

OMG!

Were there a lot? I'm about an hour away.
Dunno man, were down to one row by the time my friend got his and that was after finding a 2nd box of WFT's. If you're going into the city exclusively for this, I'd call ahead and ask but chances are probably very slim.

collectors are resellers that just haven't gotten around to selling them yet.
Not true. I have things people have given me that I never in life plan on selling, because I just want to collect them..because they interest me, not because I want to make a profit. What my kid(s) do with it is their business, but I collect to collect and resell to resell.

I ordered my Little Mac Amiibo from Best Buy because they qualify for the GCU 20% off. I had zero problems with the in-store pickup for mine.
GCU 20% off works with shipping to home. It's not like this is the first time bestbuy has ever had a problem with instore pickup. I learned my lesson years ago to never trust it.

lol! I ordered Little Mac from Wal-Mart about a month ago and received it in the mail last week and Wal-Mart emailed me a $10 eGift Card. They believe I never got the item or canceled my order due to high in demand.

Oh Wal-Mart!! :whistle2:

Some gameStop stores got shipments of pit in today. I checked store inventory on their website and the 2 closest to me had low stock and had just sold theirs but one about 30 minutes away had one so I called and they held it for me. Just picked it up. It may be worth calling around of you are looking. The 3 stores I called only got 1 or 2 of them in today

Dunno man, were down to one row by the time my friend got his and that was after finding a 2nd box of WFT's. If you're going into the city exclusively for this, I'd call ahead and ask but chances are probably very slim.
I feel like that is what nintendo is going to do for all the rare figures, just constantly sell them in their NYC store and nowhere else. Just like they did with the mario kart limited edition and other things. People who live around there are going to make a ton reselling.

collectors are resellers that just haven't gotten around to selling them yet.
I don't think most resellers would have the patience to sit on something for decades for the off chance its valuable. Not to say they aren't mindful of the value but I would not attribute it as their main reason for buying something.

Went to two best buys. First BB told me they restocked the whole 2nd wave and some 1st wave, (which is true, I went there on Saturday and they were completely out of everything even wave 1 common). I asked specifically for pit, falcon, and little Mac and was told they had some extra in the morning but sold out real quick...second best buy only got enough for pre-orders but they did get pit too.

I curse myself for walking past all the big three thinking they'd always be there. Wish Nintendo World wasnt an hour away.

Went to two best buys. First BB told me they restocked the whole 2nd wave and some 1st wave, (which is true, I went there on Saturday and they were completely out of everything even wave 1 common). I asked specifically for pit, falcon, and little Mac and was told they had some extra in the morning but sold out real quick...second best buy only got enough for pre-orders but they did get pit too.

I curse myself for walking past all the big three thinking they'd always be there. Wish Nintendo World wasnt an hour away.
Where are you that best buy got Pit in?

Funny how many GameStops are getting Pit and CF in stock today, right after the Kongregate's coupon expired.
Aw man, I though it was good until the end of the year. Oh well, found a GS with one Pit in stock holding it for me until after work, not too concerned about the coupon as long as I get it. Really hope they don't sell it.

Im getting irked because my Pit Pre order still hasn't come in. I know its early in the day, but I see MULTIPLE Pit's at Gamestop and Im really temped to go pick it up because I feel BB is going to fuck up somehow. 

Im getting irked because my Pit Pre order still hasn't come in. I know its early in the day, but I see MULTIPLE Pit's at Gamestop and Im really temped to go pick it up because I feel BB is going to fuck up somehow.
If it hasn't shipped I'd try to go find one then cancel your order if you do. It's gotten to the point that I don't trust online preorders, so if I can find it in store, I'll just cancel my other order.

Nothing at my Best Buy, and I'm not really exaggerating.

https://twitter.com/ClixWizard/status/549939767086170112
Nintendo store this morning...
ALL THE AMIIBOS ARE GONE AND RARE NOW! PANIC, PANIC, PANIC THE SKY IS FALLING!

My Pit from BBY hasn't shipped yet, but I'm not stressing. I have 2 on the way from GS and a backup order from Walmart.
Oh, I'm stressing. By the time I realized I should do a backup Pit and CF order somewhere it was too late.

the second closest gamestop to me shows pit and cpt falcon. a restock has happened for sure. I cannot get out there for a few more hours and I cant reserve it online so I still may not get a pit. 

I got an email saying I could pick up my Pit at Best Buy today, but when I got there it wasn't there. They claim it should be there Thursday. I was able to pick up Captain Falcon though.

I shouldn't have waited to get Ike at TRU with their discount :/  There's a handful of amiibo I want and I won't allow myself to fall into collecting all of them... once I get Link, Kirby, Lucina, Ike and Robin I'm out.  Also was able to get a WFT a few weeks ago thanks to a CAG posting about BB restocking her.

I debated rather to stake out BB at opening this morning for an elusive Pit but looks like it's a good thing I didn't waste my time based on what people are reporting.

Randomly checked GS's website and a store had them in stock. When I called they could not tell me how many, or hold it. When I got there, actual Pit and Falcon were hanging on the pegs. I wanted to use GCU but at this point you take what you find

I knew before these came out certain characters would be more limited than others. I understand Mario being more plentiful than Marth. Yet I fully expected that if you walked in day one you could easily get the ones you wanted.

Wave 2 was annoying enough, but with exclusives at 4 different stores, 11 total characters, and several iconic characters like Bowser, Sonic, and Mega Man, my body is not ready for February.

Keep and eye on GS. They seem to be stocking these today.

My BB order of Pit, CF, and Green Mario was there are ready for me a few hours ago.  The employee said that they just got the Pit and CF figures in this morning with their small shipment.  I have been very happy with BB so far.  I couldn't care less about something being late as long as they get it, and so far they have been good.  Only enough figures for the pre-orders though.

Bay area (San Francisco) GameStop are getting another round of Pit shipment today, most of the stores are showing in stock for Pit!

I see the extra writing on the WFT. My Villager has extra on it and I got it at Target. I would like to see a full picture though to see what they truly look like. I looked quickly at the pictures on the one link here as I was pressed for time. What I saw looked fine, but I guess not.

I called a GS (Got my Little Mac and Diddy at this one) to see if they had any Fox Amiibos in and they did not. He called one that showed two and is getting both shipped to his store and will hold one for me. I have had great customer service from GS this holiday season.
Yeah, I'm not sure if its related to things shipping from Canada or something, but my WFT which I purchased in NY has the name in French below "Wii Fit Trainer" and the Cap Falcon I got in from ordering on Amazon yesterday also came with "Captain Falcon" and its French writing below it. They both have all the other markings of an NOA piece, and it says NOA on the back, but my OCD makes me sad that none of my other pieces have it on there.

I think NoA really underestimated interest in Amiibo, which is why wave 2 is so limited. They probably didn't have a lot of preorders for wave 1 and used that to base the waves 2 and 3 orders upon. I wouldn't be surprised if wave 3 gets a delay while NoA reprints waves 1 and 2 to meet demand.

I have gotten all my Amiibo from Best Buy and personally only preordered Link from wave 1. After release I bought Samus, Mario, Kirby, Fox, and lucked in to a Marth. For wave 2 I preordered Little Mac, Zelda, Captain Falcon, and Pit--- Pit being the only preorder that has been problematic for me.

Wave 3 is almost certainly well into production at this point, so if anything it will be a longer stretch before we see a Wave 4 announced/released if they decide to make more of the earlier figures.

Rather than driving an hour and paying gas/tolls just buy one on Amazon.

My BB order of Pit, CF, and Green Mario was there are ready for me a few hours ago. The employee said that they just got the Pit and CF figures in this morning with their small shipment. I have been very happy with BB so far. I couldn't care less about something being late as long as they get it, and so far they have been good. Only enough figures for the pre-orders though.
The problem with BB is if they're late and they cancel your order you are pretty much screwed. IE I should have bought captain falcon and pit from Target instead of waiting for BB to cancel my order lol

I put too much faith in them after they came through my little mac and diddy kong preorder which I also passed up on at Target about a week earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back