Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone one Reddit just postwd from Nintendo World. Apparently they still have tons of WFT and CF but they're all behind the counter, you have to ask for them, so really curious how many in total they got. I would assume limit 1.

Someone one Reddit just postwd from Nintendo World. Apparently they still have tons of WFT and CF but they're all behind the counter, you have to ask for them, so really curious how many in total they got. I would assume limit 1.
Saw this to late. But would have gone with someone to get 2 of each to help some fellow CAGs. Its to late now tho. Next time ! Yes, they limit you to 1 per person. Have been there many times for Amiibos.

the second closest gamestop to me shows pit and cpt falcon. a restock has happened for sure. I cannot get out there for a few more hours and I cant reserve it online so I still may not get a pit.
This comment led me to calling every GameStop within a 15 mile radius for Pit. Called about 5 or 6 all of them shot me down. I was calling last one on the list and got lucky they had 1 Pit left and held it for me.

Mission Accomplished[attachment=11004:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419973768.688575.jpg]

Yeah ok I have no idea what's going on but sorry to anyone I discouraged, just went back to nintendo world and they're still bringing out wft and falcon

Had the day off and went all over the place this morning and found absolutely nothing. Best Buy looked like it hadn't been restocked in weeks, TRU had a fair amount, but nothing interesting, and Gamestops were all a bust.

This whole amiibo craze had gotten completely out of hand; you can't find much of anything in store or online. Even wave 1 amiibos are becoming sold out. People are that crazy for these things.

Of the wave 3 coming out next month, I want Rosalina and Lucario that most (not to collect, but to display). I decided to play it safe and order from Amazon.fr since fuck both TRU and Target. Retailer exclusive anything is just bad for consumers and I hate it. I decided to check up on both my pre-orders to see if that dates had changed and I could not believe that Rosalina has completely sold through; Amazon.fr has no more for pre-orders. Lucario is still available, but is climbing in price. This is getting ridiculous. Good luck trying to find anything here in the states. 

This whole amiibo craze had gotten completely out of hand; you can't find much of anything in store or online. Even wave 1 amiibos are becoming sold out. People are that crazy for these things.

Of the wave 3 coming out next month, I want Rosalina and Lucario that most (not to collect, but to display). I decided to play it safe and order from Amazon.fr since fuck both TRU and Target. Retailer exclusive anything is just bad for consumers and I hate it. I decided to check up on both my pre-orders to see if that dates had changed and I could not believe that Rosalina has completely sold through; Amazon.fr has no more for pre-orders. Lucario is still available, but is climbing in price. This is getting ridiculous. Good luck trying to find anything here in the states.
Lol there's still tons of Wave 1 guys available outside of the big 3. Might have to search a bit to find a Fox but it's not like he's completely gone.

Got my Pit, Little Mac, and Falcon from the GS order on Christmas day...all in excellent condition. Now just waiting on my villager from amazon.de which shipped today :)

Got 2 Pit from Gamestop today and apparently whoever originally opened the box used a box cutter and went through the back of the Pit packaging on both while doing it. fuck

Still have a couple from Walmart and 3 from BB that are supposed to come at some point but this is god damn irritating. If I was going to get any in mint condition I was expecting it'd be the GS ones.

Went to every Best Buy and Target from Sherman Oaks to North and West Hollywood as well as Burbank and Glendale. No Pits or Captain Falcons anywhere. Not going to Culver City or South LA. Saw tons of Peaches, Kirbys, Luigis and barely anything else. 

Went to every Best Buy and Target from Sherman Oaks to North and West Hollywood as well as Burbank and Glendale. No Pits or Captain Falcons anywhere. Not going to Culver City or South LA. Saw tons of Peaches, Kirbys, Luigis and barely anything else.
Culver City is supposed to be good hunting grounds. Thats where Marth showed up last week at Best Buy.

I have what might be a dumb question...can you still pre-order location in store? Trying to not waste a trip tomorrow if I can't.

Pre-ordering from Best Buy is useless! I pre-ordered Pit at the end of November only to get nothing in the end.

Well, so much for the big box stores stocking wave 2 in full today. Not even preorders are safe bets anymore.

That just confirms that we'll probably be scratching for wave 3 when it starts trickling out too.

A Walmart 30 minutes away showed Fox in stock. I was able to order one for store pickup and it says it's ready. Here's hoping it's right; I'm headed there now.

anyone have advice on best way to package an amiibo for shipping?
For things like this I use a box that's about 1-2" bigger in each direction than the item. Wrap it in bubble wrap, stick an air pillow or two in that gap over the blister pack and the backing to try and keep it from getting bent, then fill out of the rest of the box with air pillows or whatever else I have that fits it. Have to find that spot where there's enough packing material to protect it but you don't want to over stuff it since that will damage the packaging.

I'm going today to complain and ask for a $50 gift card for me to walk away. No really! I will!
I love this mentality. These are the customers I would always ask to leave the store. Usually asking for compensation of some kind is the fastest way to receive no compensation for your inconvenience.

I love this mentality. These are the customers I would always ask to leave the store. Usually asking for compensation of some kind is the fastest way to receive no compensation for your inconvenience.
Well squeaky wheel gets the grease, most companies and CSR will never offer compensation unless pushed to it

Picked up my preordered Pit from Best Buy today. They didn't have it waiting at Customer Service and had to look for it in their warehouse. It took them around 10 minutes to find it because "it fell behind some boxes". I had Marth and Villager preordered earlier and when I went to pick those up, they said the store was never sent any of those and it took 40 minutes to find the collectors edition of Bravely Default I ordered when that came out so I don't really believe their story. I dont know about other stores but considering my experience with Best Buy's ship to store/in store pickup, it would be hard to convince me that a lot of these shortages aren't from store employees keeping the rares to put on ebay and not putting them on the shelves.

Well squeaky wheel gets the grease, most companies and CSR will never offer compensation unless pushed to it
Maybe I've just always worked for really good GM's. At the 4 different BBY's I managed at over the years we almost ALWAYS compensated over even the smallest issues. Same with the Pet retailer I've worked for since. Customer's not happy, let's at least give them incentive to come back and give us a another try.

Went to pick up Luigi, Captain and Pitt from Best Buy and came back with everyone except Pitt. Best Buy said that it's still being shipped and has not arrived yet, even though my email said its there.

I pre-ordered wave 3 from Best Buy before Thanksgiving and now I'm regretting I didn't get them at gamestop.

I'm super glad I have backup pre-orders at GS hearing all these BBY nightmares for in-store pickup. I'm super scared my Meta Knight won't be available, but as long I get him from BBY I won't care. GS has been damn solid with these amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back