Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked all over LA today for a Pit and can safely say that most stores didn't even have any Marios. Found two Pikachus at one store out of maybe 6-8 that I went to.
This is why I did all my ordering online... I've got a wife and kids, can't do the driving all over thing anymore like I used to! :)

Finally! Was able to submit an order for Pit through Amazon. Now I just have to hope it goes through....
Damn! Just missed him. He was still showing $12.99 and "X New & Used From $12.99" but no "Add to Cart" button and no Amazon in the listed sellers. And then it all disappeared after a couple refreshes. Damn.

So I have 3 Amiibo preorders through BB for items that had today as a release day, CF, Luigi, and Pit. None have shipped, anybody want to put odds on whether I get them?

Just keep trying. It seems to go up briefly and then it's gone. I think there might be something weird going on with his page. Don't give up!

Well I got my Pit from GameStop today. Packed very well but when I opened it the figure was detached from the base. Now I have to either open it or leave pit upside down off the base. I may have to try to pick up another one. To anyone left without him, good luck!

I hate bestbuy some times. I went to pick up my preorders and they gave me the 2 (luigi and cap) but marked all 3 as picked up. When i asked the girl why she told me that its her job while giving me a nasty smile.... Had to raise hell with the managers and now they will be looking out for my order. 

Got Pit at Gamestop at Levittown Plaza in PA. Saw the girl working there stashing one for herself(the one without the sticker). I'm done with wave 1 & 2 now, just need to pick up Pit #2 at Best Buy if they ever get it.

I hate bestbuy some times. I went to pick up my preorders and they gave me the 2 (luigi and cap) but marked all 3 as picked up. When i asked the girl why she told me that its her job while giving me a nasty smile.... Had to raise hell with the managers and now they will be looking out for my order.
That's not good if you signed the thing because if it's in the system as picked up and you signed for it then you may be SOL.

So I have 3 Amiibo preorders through BB for items that had today as a release day, CF, Luigi, and Pit. None have shipped, anybody want to put odds on whether I get them?
Honestly, I just ordered a set from GameStop on top of my pre-order from Best Buy I made mths ago for wave 3. So far Best Buy is sh*t for pre-orders.

Late post from me today. Went to Best Buy, Target, and Walmart this morning. Absolutely NO wave 3 Amiibo. Best Buy said the order never came. Target has them in the system, but not physically in the store(on way to store). Walmart had no answer - The lady I was speaking to was bitching about me asking if they were in the back because none were on the shelf. I'm just going to stick to online buying I think. Save gas money and use that as shipping money. 

That's not good if you signed the thing because if it's in the system as picked up and you signed for it then you may be SOL.
I did not sign it and i raised so much hell that i have spoke to 2 managers and corporate. I have had problem with that gal multiple times she have a grudge against me cause I would not accept crushed video game box about a month ago. I have always been polite and have made quite a few friends at bestbuy over the years this gal has a real problem.

So best buy has my captain falcon and pit that i preordered online but no luigi. Its alright considering i can still get luigi from target. I also ordered all of wave 2 during the buy 2 get 1 with best buy.
Got a call in the afternoon that they barely received pit. So if i were to go earlier in the morning today they wouldnt have had him ready.

Best Buy didn't have my Pit, but they told me Friday (Jan. 2) and gave me a $10 gift card. So I'll just see what happens.
The manager that I spoke to told me that there was a company wide email that was sent out this morning about the Pits being delayed. I'm assuming that the email said to give customers affected the 10 dollar GC as I received one too.

I was told by that manager that I was only person that pre-ordered Pit in that store.

I did not sign it and i raised so much hell that i have spoke to 2 managers and corporate. I have had problem with that gal multiple times she have a grudge against me cause I would not accept crushed video game box about a month ago.
Good good, don't want anyone getting screwed over.

The same thing happened to me, though the cashier did it by accident. I didn't sign a receipt (it didn't even print) and she said that it will be fixed and told me the figure will be there Thursday. I called customer service to find out if she fixed it and they have a record of the call and gave me a confirmation number.

No one offered me a gift card though after getting a bullshit "order is ready" email and wasting my time/gas driving there. Hmmm...

Argh I was able to add PIt on Amazon but it was oos when I clicked place order. It has popped up a few more times but won't let me add to cart.

So best buy has my captain falcon and pit that i preordered online but no luigi. Its alright considering i can still get luigi from target. I also ordered all of wave 2 during the buy 2 get 1 with best buy.
Got a call in the afternoon that they barely received pit. So if i were to go earlier in the morning today they wouldnt have had him ready.
My BB had 8 Luigi and I saw 3 CF sitting in the bin for pick up while they were looking for my Pit. I just pulled a Luigi off the peg and purchased it at the register with the GC they gave me.

I guess working with the largest Best Buy in the state (and what I assume is one of their first stores outside of MN) has it's perks.  My orders have all been fine and the employees have been great.  I hope those with troubles will have their issues sorted out.

I say BS to Best Buy. They told me they were sold out or they never had the item to begin with. But never got $10 GC or nothing!!

Went to every Best Buy and Target from Sherman Oaks to North and West Hollywood as well as Burbank and Glendale. No Pits or Captain Falcons anywhere. Not going to Culver City or South LA. Saw tons of Peaches, Kirbys, Luigis and barely anything else.
Is finding a Pitt or falcon really worth all that time and gas you just used?

Last week I was saying Fox was disappearing. Where are the people that said I was crazy at now?
Wal Marts still have him. TRU still has spots for him. Every place I have been to has been about out of Amiibos. Target has limited space for Amiibos. When TRU removes their pegs then I would worry. TRU has a wall for Amiibos and can't keep any in stock right now.

Wal Marts still have him. TRU still has spots for him. Every place I have been to has been about out of Amiibos. Target has limited space for Amiibos. When TRU removes their pegs then I would worry. TRU has a wall for Amiibos and can't keep any in stock right now.
All of the places I went to still had pegs for villager, Marth, and wii fit trainer so I don't think what you're saying is accurate.

All of the places I went to still had pegs for villager, Marty, and wii fit trainer so I don't think what you're saying is accurate.

Just managed to order Pit off of Amazon. I found a captain falcon in a target in Fontana, CA on Christmas Eve and I regret not purchasing it now haha.

Some people on NeoGAF are saying they're getting European boxes from US retailers (most notable change is the Russian names on the top-right, among others). Anyone here get anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back