Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased a Wii fit trainer from ebay. Hate to support the scalpers but she's the only amiibo I didnt have that I still wanted, and im tired of scanning store inventory and sitting around hoping someone will accept a Pit or Little Mac trade plus cash offer.

I couldn't go another day without her...she's so hawt with that pasty white skin tone.

I've used them before for purchases and they are legit. Preorders have always been fulfilled and good shipping. I have yet to buy an Amiibo from them though.
Ditto for me, but the thing is, I'm pretty sure those Jan 2015 listings have been up forever. So it's not like they had stock and know they will be restocked in Jan. I feel like they are more placeholder listings and I don't really trust them personally.

My Pit arrived in the mail from Walmart today. He's in good shape, just a slight bend in the lower left corner but nothing to worry about. The CF I ordered from Walmart shipped yesterday so it should be here within a week. As long as he isn't horribly damaged I will have wave 2 completed once he gets here, what a relief that will be! I can then relax a little bit until wave 3 comes out (still have some international amiibos on the way but I'm not freaking out worrying about them, Villager and a Marth).

I'd love to buy a Villager and Marth from one of the international Amazon websites, but like some people here, I'm having the same issue where they won't ship them to my address :(

I'd love to buy a Villager and Marth from one of the international Amazon websites, but like some people here, I'm having the same issue where they won't ship them to my address :(
What kinds of addresses will they not ship to? I live in the states and my order went through.

So I've missed the last 20 or so pages.

Anything interesting happen? Specifically where would be the best current place to make an international order of the big amiibos?

Also, I got my received my ship-to-home preorder of falcon and pit today from BBY. Packed very well.

Kicking myself for opening a villager on day one.. Now I'm not opening any of 'em. Hoping to use the villager at as trade fodder at some point down the line if/when I miss one =/

lol the other countries just got in enough quantities. This isnt the first time nintendo has said screw the NA Region look at all the Collector Editions and special editions that nintendo release in europe and elsewhere but not here and at all the physical rewards for club nintendo in those regions compared to here. It just that nintendo hasnt cared about NA region for a while
Yes I know there was a shorter supply. That's why they are rare and that's why people are buying more amiibos than they normally would. I doubt Europe has the same craze that America has and their sales are probably less because of it

Production wise it's not feasible with the way they make the figures now. What typically happens is an artist will create a sculpture of the figure, or do 6 drawings from each view (front/center, left side, right side, back, top, bottom) all to scale and send it to the factory. The factory then makes it into model and sends it back as a proof. You send them the model back painted as you'd like it to be, or approve it and send them a digital file of how it should be painted. Round two of model checks, then that mold is finalized and everything is made from that mold (or copies of that mold depending on scale).

For custom figures for everyone that would be far too time consuming and expensive, unless a different method like 3D printing was used, which brings a much higher cost per figure.
These actually seem to be assembled from multiple pieces.

My Pit preorder from Amazon finally arrived today, so I'm all caught up now. I'm just hoping wave 3 goes as smooth as my wave 1 preorders, and is nothing like the fuckwit experiment that was wave 2.

I had no idea this things would be in short supply. I passed up several villagers and trainers because they were on my Xmas wish list. Now they are impossible to find.

So i got my orders from Gamestop today that i purchased on Christmas day. Pit and Little Mac are fine but Pit has some small damage on the box, not a big deal. Captain Falcon however was non-US. This is annoying considering i went through all of this trouble just to sell them as a set to buy the Villager. 

My Pit preorder from Amazon finally arrived today, so I'm all caught up now. I'm just hoping wave 3 goes as smooth as my wave 1 preorders, and is nothing like the fuckwit experiment that was wave 2.
Are you sure? Where the hell would GS even get non US models?

Got the follow up email that my Pit order that I just placed at TRU has been delayed but not a cancellation. Is this just an email to show the info of the back order on him or is this an additional delay?

it had the additional text under his name with his name in different languages. Pit and Little Mac didnt have it.
To make absolute certain, read the back, it should say "Nintendo of America". But yes, Captain Falcon, and a few others are all printed with multiple languages. 99.9999999% chance you got a US release.

It was a few pages back, can't find it now...but to the person who asked, I ordered Marth, WFT, and preordered Rosalina from Amazon.de. Total after shipping to Austin, Texas was $43 and change. Caused a flag to go up on my debit card for potential fraud, but all clear now. They are scheduled to ship late January when they have Rosalina releasing....and by the looks of it, I just beat Rosalina going out of stock. Hope my order holds!!!

It was a few pages back, can't find it now...but to the person who asked, I ordered Marth, WFT, and preordered Rosalina from Amazon.de. Total after shipping to Austin, Texas was $43 and change. Caused a flag to go up on my debit card for potential fraud, but all clear now. They are scheduled to ship late January when they have Rosalina releasing....and by the looks of it, I just beat Rosalina going out of stock. Hope my order holds!!!
It is costing me about $20 a figure to ohio. I am not sure why your order was so cheap.

how you get it so cheap?

Do we know what day Rosalina gets released? She's the only one I'm worried about getting right now. Well, her and Marth... but with Marth selling for almost $150 these days, I'm banking on a reissue for him.

Holy shit, I thought the comment about Marth going for $150 was an exaggeration but looking at Ebay there actually have been some selling at that price. I can't believe people are actually paying that price.

Probably been answered already but was Rosalina & Luma ever officially up for pre-order on Target.com? I just remember the debacle with her listing showing up as out-of-stock on Target's website.

No idea. The charge on my card shows $43. The Marth and WFT currently show are shipping soon, with rosa not yet shipping. I think they charged me only for two, and will charge when they ship Rosalina?
Yes, Amazon doesnt charge for preorders until they ship. So you probably end up paying 43 + 21.50 or so so about $65 which is about normal for 3 figures.

How behind do you think nowinstock alerts are from realtime? There has been two instances today with Amazon saying Captain Falcon is available and I literally click the link as soon as I get the message and it is already sold out? The last time was about 15 minutes ago.

Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 12/16/2014 10:03:08 PM

Been over 2 weeks, ughhh. Amazon.de says i have to wait until the 13th for a reship or refund. Wonder if it was stolen in customs...

At least my amazon.fr order is processing.

How behind do you think nowinstock alerts are from realtime? There has been two instances today with Amazon saying Captain Falcon is available and I literally click the link as soon as I get the message and it is already sold out? The last time was about 15 minutes ago.
I think they do a refresh every 10-30 minutes or something like that. Keep in mind it's a macro that detects changes on a site so they have to be careful they're not sued for data mining

Holy shit, I thought the comment about Marth going for $150 was an exaggeration but looking at Ebay there actually have been some selling at that price. I can't believe people are actually paying that price.
Collectors and ocd, hyrule warriors limited edition sold for 700 despite the eu and Japan versions selling for 200

When I open mine, I'm going to make a video about how I destroy valuable collectibles. :)

I got 6 of them upstairs...awaiting opening!

I assume no one wants opened ones, right? My nephew ended up getting a couple doubles for his birthday and Christmas, and I already opened mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back