Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
20141231_223156.jpg

Now that Captain Falcon and Pit arrived today, I'm officially caught up! I have pre-orders in for one each of the upcoming figures too.

Happy New Year fellow CAGs!

Considering how Best Buy can't fulfill most orders, and 90% of the ones they do ship get damaged, I'm going to say a perfect condition Meta Knight will be the Marth of 2015.  

With everything no (hopefully) ordered, I used my one double (Luigi) to practice opening the box in one of those not so terrible ways.  I got to say, these little things feel great.  Luigi feels very stable, looks as flawless as I would expect for the price, and smells a bit like latex...  Confirmed, amiibos are made of latex.

Looking forward to opening them all up when I have a place to put them.

Happy new year to the fellow (and supposed) toy collecting freaks in this thread.

Considering how Best Buy can't fulfill most orders, and 90% of the ones they do ship get damaged, I'm going to say a perfect condition Meta Knight will be the Marth of 2015.
Orders shipped from Best Buy.com are almost always fulfilled, it's when people do in-store pick-up where things get screwy.

And out of all the figures I've ordered from Best Buy, only Little Mac arrived damaged for me. They better not fuck up my other orders though.

I still think the store exclusive Amiibos (with possible exception of Shulk) are going to be in pretty high supply, at least in-store.  It's not like Marth, WTF, etc where the stores don't order them (and Nintendo doesn't produce many) because they aren't popular characters.  The stores are going to want a high quantities of their exclusive Amiibo to drive sales to their store.  And you aren't splitting inventory across multiple chains, so there is more available for each store.  

I exclude Gamestop here because their entire M.O. is the resale market, so they'll have enough for "pre-orders" then maybe miraculously find a bunch of "used" Shulks in a warehouse somewhere that they then charge $30 a piece for. Nintendo has already given them plenty of plausibility for such a story with their supply issues.

The only exception I see to this whole thing is if there are supply problems like with Wave 2.  But I don't think that will be the case.  Wave 1, with the exception of Marth/WFT/Villager (on purpose) was in pretty high supply.  Wave 2 was kind of rushed out the door afterwards, so they didn't have much time to account for problems (like, maybe they had to switch some production to Marios and such to keep "the most popular" Amiibos in stock?).  But Wave 3 has a decent wait after Wave 2, probably enough time for them to sure up more stock than the mess that was Wave 2.  It's also not Christmas anymore so sales will be down a bit, which will help with stock. That's just my guess tho, who knows :p

I still think the store exclusive Amiibos (with possible exception of Shulk) are going to be in pretty high supply, at least in-store. It's not like Marth, WTF, etc where the stores don't order them (and Nintendo doesn't produce many) because they aren't popular characters. The stores are going to want a high quantities of their exclusive Amiibo to drive sales to their store. And you aren't splitting inventory across multiple chains, so there is more available for each store.

I exclude Gamestop here because their entire M.O. is the resale market, so they'll have enough for "pre-orders" then maybe miraculously find a bunch of "used" Shulks in a warehouse somewhere that they then charge $30 a piece for. Nintendo has already given them plenty of plausibility for such a story with their supply issues.

The only exception I see to this whole thing is if there are supply problems like with Wave 2. But I don't think that will be the case. Wave 1, with the exception of Marth/WFT/Villager (on purpose) was in pretty high supply. Wave 2 was kind of rushed out the door afterwards, so they didn't have much time to account for problems (like, maybe they had to switch some production to Marios and such to keep "the most popular" Amiibos in stock?). But Wave 3 has a decent wait after Wave 2, probably enough time for them to sure up more stock than the mess that was Wave 2. It's also not Christmas anymore so sales will be down a bit, which will help with stock. That's just my guess tho, who knows :p
You actually said it in your statement.... Want and receive from Nintendo are two different things.. But hey I'll hope with you

I'm seeing JPN version of Marth going for $33.80 shipped on ebay.

Is that about the best price right now through the various options?

Rosalina is sold out EVERYWHERE!

Amazon.fr - SOLD OUT

Amazon.de - SOLD OUT

Amazon.co.uk - SOLD OUT

Play-Asia - SOLD OUT

Target (US) - SOLD OUT

at least you have ebay :wall:

Amazon.fr - SOLD OUT

Amazon.de - SOLD OUT

Amazon.co.uk - SOLD OUT

Play-Asia - SOLD OUT

Target (US) - SOLD OUT

Hoo boy, I'm scurred. Going to have to buy every Amiibo in the tri county area and flip it to pay for this one. :whistle2:(

gonna order ike, king dedede, and megaman from gamestop as a backup to my best buy order. has anyone had issues with ordering online and opting for in-store pick up? wondering if i should do that, ship them to my house directly, or just pre order in store.

I noticed that the Target tracker site has a Walmart tracker as well. Does anyone have item numbers for Walmart?
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker

40571988 - Mario

40572001 - Pikachu

40571985 - Link

40571993 - Peach

40571994 - Yoshi

40571984 - Donkey Kong

40571986 - Kirby

40571989 - Villager

40571992 - Fox

40571995 - Samus

40571990 - Wii Fit Trainer

40571987 - Marth

40571997 - Zelda

40572000 - Diddy Kong

40571996 - Little Mac

40571998 - Luigi

40571991 - Pit

40571999 - Captain Falcon

Amazon.fr - SOLD OUT
Amazon.de - SOLD OUT
Amazon.co.uk - SOLD OUT
Play-Asia - SOLD OUT
Target (US) - SOLD OUT

Gonna be such a mess on release day, if they allocated any for the stores. If you have a day job, you'll never get one because there's going to be someone waiting there to buy the entire stock in one swoop when they open.

Probably been answered already but was Rosalina & Luma ever officially up for pre-order on Target.com? I just remember the debacle with her listing showing up as out-of-stock on Target's website.
It was BRIEFLY up for pre-order for a half hour one day at about 5:30 AM EST (and the same time the day after I believe). I actually got a pre-order in at that time by dumb luck since the page was still open on my cell and I happened to be working nights that week and turned on my cell to check something so the page auto-refreshed.

Outside of that window (and for all practical purposes), it was not open for pre-order.

It was actually open for preorder a couple of times - I missed the first time around 5:30 AM EST be caught it a couple days later around 6:00 AM EST. Regardless, each window seemed to be very short.

It was BRIEFLY up for pre-order for a half hour one day at about 5:30 AM EST (and the same time the day after I believe). I actually got a pre-order in at that time by dumb luck since the page was still open on my cell and I happened to be working nights that week and turned on my cell to check something so the page auto-refreshed.

Outside of that window (and for all practical purposes), it was not open for pre-order.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker

40571988 - Mario

40572001 - Pikachu

40571985 - Link

40571993 - Peach

40571994 - Yoshi

40571984 - Donkey Kong

40571986 - Kirby

40571989 - Villager

40571992 - Fox

40571995 - Samus

40571990 - Wii Fit Trainer

40571987 - Marth

40571997 - Zelda

40572000 - Diddy Kong

40571996 - Little Mac

40571998 - Luigi

40571991 - Pit

40571999 - Captain Falcon
I dont think those are valid DCPI numbers, are they? One digit short.

Gonna be such a mess on release day, if they allocated any for the stores. If you have a day job, you'll never get one because there's going to be someone waiting there to buy the entire stock in one swoop when they open.
I wouldn't be surprised if the store exclusives are limited in stores. Target limited pre-orders to 3 per person. When I got my Lucario it was limited to 1 per person, I don't know if shulk or meta knight were limited.

but at least with Target, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a 1-2 per person limit on Rosalina.

I'm prepared to bring my P F Flyers and out run the scalpers..

I'm very lucky I have a good friend who lives in Japan. I order stuff from Amazon Japan all the time and send it to him so he can ship it to me. I'll be ordering the exclusives (minus Lucario) once Shulk actually appears on the Amazon JP website for backup purposes. I can't trust BBY with my Meta Knight and never got a Rosalina order placed. I pre-ordered Shulk, but I'd feel more comfortable with a backup.

Amazon.fr - SOLD OUT
Amazon.de - SOLD OUT
Amazon.co.uk - SOLD OUT
Play-Asia - SOLD OUT
Target (US) - SOLD OUT

Sold Out everywhere ? It has yet to be released. You mean pre orders are sold out. I'm pretty sure they will be plenty in Target stores since they barely let people pre order. I have no idea why everyone is so worried about Rosalina.

I am really hoping Target limits Rosalina to 1 per person in store. :/ I am going to check with my Target the day before just to make sure. I have three Targets in my area so hopefully I get one. >_< I JUST WANT ONE. Amiibos stressing me out, fruggh.

I really wanted to keep my collection but I felt like I reached an impasse. On the one hand I was missing Villager and had no intention of spending the ridiculous amount he was going for (even importing it is a seemingly minimum $40 venture). I decided that since I can't have a complete collection I'm gonna start selling some off.

Last night I listed Marth for $125 and it sold within a couple hours. I also sold my Wii Fit Trainer for $50 and an extra Little Mac for $30. Even after fees I'm getting almost $200 for 3 figures. It's just too much money to pass up if I'm not gonna have a complete set anyway, especially with a baby on the way.

I still have a damaged Marth which I plan to hang on to but I think I'm mostly done hunting these things down. I'm hoping for a reprint at this point but who the hell knows with Nintendo, maybe they will maybe they won't.

I really wanted to keep my collection but I felt like I reached an impasse. On the one hand I was missing Villager and had no intention of spending the ridiculous amount he was going for (even importing it is a seemingly minimum $40 venture). I decided that since I can't have a complete collection I'm gonna start selling some off.

Last night I listed Marth for $125 and it sold within a couple hours. I also sold my Wii Fit Trainer for $50 and an extra Little Mac for $30. Even after fees I'm getting almost $200 for 3 figures. It's just too much money to pass up if I'm not gonna have a complete set anyway, especially with a baby on the way.

I still have a damaged Marth which I plan to hang on to but I think I'm mostly done hunting these things down. I'm hoping for a reprint at this point but who the hell knows with Nintendo, maybe they will maybe they won't.
Congrats on the baby dude! Keep a couple amiibos for the little kid to play with!

Good job breaking your addiction I guess. While I'm hooked on amiibo I don't share the "gotta have 'em all" mentality. I don't mind that I don't have a Villager or WFT, and I even skipped preordering Lucario and Toon Link from wave 3.

im opening that day at my job, so i will limit 1 rosalina per person and keep them behind the counter. from my experience target gets like one or two boxes of exclusive figures and that is it. My store gets like maybe 40-60 figures and the store around me get less because my store is the higher volume store, so dont get your hopes up about having a lot in stores, because that is usually never the case at target.

I secured a Rosalina preorder on 12/26 mid-day from Target.com.  Other CAG's were able to get her in the cart, but nobody else reported success.  It sold out on 12/26 in about 30 seconds.

im opening that day at my job, so i will limit 1 rosalina per person and keep them behind the counter. from my experience target gets like one or two boxes of exclusive figures and that is it. My store gets like maybe 40-60 figures and the store around me get less because my store is the higher volume store, so dont get your hopes up about having a lot in stores, because that is usually never the case at target.
I know you probably can't answer this too well but do you think it will be safe to say that most Targets will actually have Rosalina on release day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back