Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really hoping Target limits Rosalina to 1 per person in store. :/ I am going to check with my Target the day before just to make sure. I have three Targets in my area so hopefully I get one. >_< I JUST WANT ONE. Amiibos stressing me out, fruggh.
its says "not sold in stores".

After nearly a week of trying, I think I finally figured out how to add a photo...proof of my 12/26 preorder!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25111]

Sorry for the small and hard to read pic, but it shows 12/26 on the top right and the order confirmation at the bottom.  Good luck CAG's!

I know you probably can't answer this too well but do you think it will be safe to say that most Targets will actually have Rosalina on release day?
im sure most stores will get them but it depends on the sales volume of that store to determine how many they get. All the stores in my district usually get the target exclusive figures but my store is #1 in the district so we get the most.

I really wanted to keep my collection but I felt like I reached an impasse. On the one hand I was missing Villager and had no intention of spending the ridiculous amount he was going for (even importing it is a seemingly minimum $40 venture). I decided that since I can't have a complete collection I'm gonna start selling some off.

Last night I listed Marth for $125 and it sold within a couple hours. I also sold my Wii Fit Trainer for $50 and an extra Little Mac for $30. Even after fees I'm getting almost $200 for 3 figures. It's just too much money to pass up if I'm not gonna have a complete set anyway, especially with a baby on the way.

I still have a damaged Marth which I plan to hang on to but I think I'm mostly done hunting these things down. I'm hoping for a reprint at this point but who the hell knows with Nintendo, maybe they will maybe they won't.
I feel for ya man. Ive still got the fever. But even for the best of us the money can certainly become a factor. I can see the interest dying for alot of people before too long.

Best of luck on the baby

according to the inventory checker 5 different stores have wii fit trainer in the denver area but i just got home from checking 3 stores and they don't have any and one of the guys didn't want to go check in the back he didn't "have time to check"

according to the inventory checker 5 different stores have wii fit trainer in the denver area but i just got home from checking 3 stores and they don't have any and the guy didn't want to go check in the back he didn't "have time to check"
Then I'd go to the customer service desk and ask there. Feel free to tell them that inventory shows that they have it in stock.

Well Best Buy has officially charged my card.  So hopefully shipping comes soon or has already happened and I'll get info today.  

Purchased a Japanese Marth and WFT from Amazon JP. Also pre-ordered Meta Knight and Rosalina. Gonna grab a Shulk when he's up on the site as well. Friend is gonna ship it to me.

I have real problems with this crap...

according to the inventory checker 5 different stores have wii fit trainer in the denver area but i just got home from checking 3 stores and they don't have any and one of the guys didn't want to go check in the back he didn't "have time to check"
Same thing happened to me yesterday.

I had a store pop up and says they have 3 in stock but when I went no one could find them. It still says they have 3 in stock too. I had a really helpful employee too who looked everywhere. The store was showing them on the floor too which was a bit discouraging. I suppose it could mean someone hid them away. The brick tracker has been otherwise spot on for me.

I had a store pop up and says they have 3 in stock but when I went no one could find them. It still says they have 3 in stock too. I had a really helpful employee too who looked everywhere. The store was showing them on the floor too which was a bit discouraging. I suppose it could mean someone hid them away. The brick tracker has been otherwise spot on for me.
Or it could mean that when a person purchased a pikachu + WFT, that they rang up 2x Pikachu. Similar to how they ring up multiple grocery items.

if it shows 3 in stock on the pda, then most likely there are 3 in stock. they are either not located in the back room or somewhere on the floor. you have lazy people who dont scan them item into a location in the backroom, so it will show 3 on hand, but no backroom locations. that's how i found my marth in the backroom after a few weeks. the store inventory is usually right about the count, but a majority of the time most people dont find them because it isnt located in the back because someone is too lazy to add it to the backroom location making it impossible to search for. unless, you search through every single location, which most employees arent gonna do.

How behind do you think nowinstock alerts are from realtime? There has been two instances today with Amazon saying Captain Falcon is available and I literally click the link as soon as I get the message and it is already sold out? The last time was about 15 minutes ago.
That's also because there are thousands of people clicking that link at the same time all trying to buy the 5 or less copied that come back in stock at a time

That's also because there are thousands of people clicking that link at the same time all trying to buy the 5 or less copied that come back in stock at a time
LMAO that just happened right now with BBTS. I just got an alert that Meta Knight was in stock, clicked and added to cart but because i had yet to log in, i lost in during check out :whistle2:( my fault i guess since i should have known better to be already logged into when it comes to any of these sites

Considering how Best Buy can't fulfill most orders, and 90% of the ones they do ship get damaged, I'm going to say a perfect condition Meta Knight will be the Marth of 2015.
You have really weird statistics. How do you get your 90% damage rate? 100% of my amiibos have gone through and 0 damages

Best Buy has been just short of fantastic throughout the first couple waves for me.  Out of roughly 30 amiibo that I have ordered from them, zero have been cancelled and only 3 or 4 have had packaging damage.  All my singles come in an oversized box with tons of padding and boxes of multiples are packed carefully in large boxes with padding all around them.

Pretty sure the retailers are keyed into the importance of preserving the packaging to the best of their abilities at this point.  That said, wave 3 still has me terrified, especially with the exclusives from all over the place.  Does Gamestop put stickers on in store pickup preorders?

Congrats on the baby dude! Keep a couple amiibos for the little kid to play with!
Thanks, I plan on keepin some but my quest to have a complete collection is over. I figure I'll hang onto my other Marth with the damaged card because I'm a big enough fan of Fire Emblem. I'll still pick some up here and there too but I'm not gonna invest in a complete collection. If there's a reprint maybe but definitely not with prices where they are now.

Best Buy has been just short of fantastic throughout the first couple waves for me. Out of roughly 30 amiibo that I have ordered from them, zero have been cancelled and only 3 or 4 have had packaging damage. All my singles come in an oversized box with tons of padding and boxes of multiples are packed carefully in large boxes with padding all around them.

Pretty sure the retailers are keyed into the importance of preserving the packaging to the best of their abilities at this point. That said, wave 3 still has me terrified, especially with the exclusives from all over the place. Does Gamestop put stickers on in store pickup preorders?
I got there when they were opening the box, and they stickered the damn thing before they rang it up.

I think they sticker everything.

I'm surprised there isn't any being sold on ebay that have been opened. I'm looking for an opened Villager, but it looks like the cheapest would be $30-$40 via Amazon fr...

I'm surprised there isn't any being sold on ebay that have been opened. I'm looking for an opened Villager, but it looks like the cheapest would be $30-$40 via Amazon fr...
Thought you were looking at a different site until I went on and realized they sold out of the 10eur amiibos. Is there a reason why Nintendo hasn't just pulled stock from Europe at this point and moved it to the US? They could probably sell all of wave 1 at $200 bundled together and people would still be killing themselves for one at this point

The Rosalina pre-order button was just available on the mobile site and the shipping option was even checked green. But couldn't add one and now it's switched back. I wish it wouldn't keep switching back and forth if they're not really opening it up.

I've ended up with an extra Pit and Falcon headed my way. Both are due to arrive next week and I'll be keeping the better condition one. Anyone wants the other two for cost shoot me a message.

Sold Out everywhere ? It has yet to be released. You mean pre orders are sold out. I'm pretty sure they will be plenty in Target stores since they barely let people pre order. I have no idea why everyone is so worried about Rosalina.
allow me to specifiy since you are having trouble understanding.....PRE-ORDERS HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD THROUGH!

**unless they come back up prior to release**

***my statement does not reflect the potentiality of Rosalina hitting store shelves the day of release***

you better hope your targets are like mine and actually limit people. I have a "collector" that comes in every time there is an exclusive anything wanting to buy like 6 of whatever is out. I limit it to one per person and keep them behind the counter, so everyone gets a fair shot at it. if they have kids with them, then i give them like 2.

You have really weird statistics. How do you get your 90% damage rate? 100% of my amiibos have gone through and 0 damages
My personal experiences, which I know will vary and was more of a joke. But BB has literally messed up every In Store Pickup of mine for Amiibo, and so far, every single amiibo shipped to me has been in the plastic bag mailer, with severe box damage to each one. That is what really bothered me, them sending Amiibo individually in bags when I ordered them together!

TRU on the other hand, is sending them to me in massive boxes!

allow me to specifiy since you are having trouble understanding.....PRE-ORDERS HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD THROUGH!

**unless they come back up prior to release**

***my statement does not reflect the potentiality of Rosalina hitting store shelves the day of release***
And you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

So what is the consensus on Fox now? Is he considered rare or is he just sold out due to the holidays?
Looks to be discontinued from Target. TRU.com had some in yesterday and sold out quickly.

Also, Samus is supposedly discontinued from Target. The BB I go to had two Samus Amiibos yesterday when I was there.

Looks to be discontinued from Target. TRU.com had some in yesterday and sold out quickly.
exactly grab him while you because i remember people a couple weeks ago making fun of someone saying he might be the next to go. If you want him get him now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back