Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been looking for rosalina, meta knight, lucario and shulk. I bought extra Falcons and pits for trades, it's ridiculous trying to get them all.

TRU cancelled orders again? When will you people learn to not trust TRU? :rofl: :rofl:
Thankfully, I wasn't involved in any of the cancellations, but just from reading the struggle, TRU is not getting any of my money. I even went out of my way to preorder Lucario from Amazon.de.

My TRU reorder hasn't been canceled -yet- but I did also pick up an extra of the in store preorder cards just in case.

man i can't even believe BB hasn't shipped my stuff yet.  Card has been charged for days and nothing.  This is day 8 of preparing order!  if it's delayed just tell me.  but don't charge my card and leave me hanging and then nothing.  that is not ok.

So here's what interesting on this TRU debacle. I reordered a few of my amiibo through TRU before I got the email for the apology. So I ordered a falcon in both of them.

I just got shipping confirmation on the falcon not discounted and the falcon that was discounted was cancelled. Possibly the promo code was throwing the flag?

my TRU pit and captina falcon got cancelled too. my original TRU order was only for Lucario. They probably received too many pit and captain added on when they offered the discount code. I'm ok with it as long as they keep my Lucario order.

Oh yeah, anyone with multiple Lucario Pre-orders or planning to get multiple Lucarios? I have few TRUs near me but a bunch of Targets. As long as the dates are firm and there is extra stock, I'm planning on buying at least 2 Rosas and getting there way early that day to be sure I get her. So open to trading for Lucario since I anticipate him being tough to come across.
I would trade my Lucario for Rosalina

my TRU pit and captina falcon got cancelled too. my original TRU order was only for Lucario. They probably received too many pit and captain added on when they offered the discount code. I'm ok with it as long as they keep my Lucario order.
I was thinking this as well. I ordered lucario from them, but had the ability to order pit, falcon, etc with that code they sent me. I had them from best buy so I just reordered my 1 lucario. I'm sure other people just ordered all of them and it messed up their numbers.

To the people that got their TRU orders cancelled, did you have pit and falcon in your original cancelled order?

GameStop cancelled my online order for Captain Falcon...ugh. Looks like I'm going to have to try and track him down.

I only ordered the same items that were canceled. Actually ordered less than originally as I had ordered 2 Pits but the reorder was limit 1. My order has not canceled yet.

Is Fox really becoming /that/ rare? All local shops for me still have PLENTY of him in stock. I haven't really felt the need to jump on him yet, but I suppose if it's gonna happen I might as well go ahead as get him while I can. Don't want to mess up like I did with Villager. Target had Villager in stock, I looked and laughed at it's face and didn't buy it... I regret it now that I paid $50 for the dang thing. 

GameStop cancelled my online order for Captain Falcon...ugh. Looks like I'm going to have to try and track him down.
I should have 3 captain falcons in transit 2 from walmart 1 from gamestop all of them are in the mail I'll most likely use one to trade with at some point.

Toysrus canceled my pit though which I was sad about just glad I had a amazon back up on order which is currently in the mail =)

I should have 3 captain falcons in transit 2 from walmart 1 from gamestop all of them are in the mail I'll most likely use one to trade with at some point.

Toysrus canceled my pit though which I was sad about just glad I had a amazon back up on order which is currently in the mail =)

*edit*

My bad on the double post .-.

Received my Little Mac/Luigi Gamestop order that I placed on Christmas day.  I was planning on returning Luigi, but they sent a Diddy Kong by mistake.

What the fuck is wrong with companies and packaging?

Just received my GameStop order of 3 Captain Falcons and look how they packaged the third one? All they had to do was flip over against the other one.

Going to bet the order for 3 Little Macs will be the same.

DGlwzH.jpg

Jeez guys, I'm scurred now. This thread is too scurry for me.

The thing I wonder about the cards though is if you'll just be able to scan them off of a computer screen or print them out like you could with the AR cards
I'm sure they would be plastic cards with the character printed on it and NFC chips inside.

Just received my GameStop order of 3 Captain Falcons and look how they packaged the third one? All they had to do was flip over against the other one.

Going to bet the order for 3 Little Macs will be the same.

DGlwzH.jpg
But the air bag's in the way :)

DGlwzH.jpg
other order should be better that packed a order of 3 I had great and had them flipped into each other and air bubbles all every open side. I think you just got a bad packer for that specific order

Cancelled by TRU: CF
Marked "shipped" by TRU (for now): Pit
Out for delivery today from GameStop: Pit, CF, Little Mac, Fox

My local Target inventory as of 8am opening today: fresh new stock of Luigi, Diddy, Wave 1 commons. No Samus or Fox.

If you have preorders for the rares, don't cancel it just because you found a better deal elsewhere... That being said, I have Pit, CF, Little Mac, and Fox up for trade for WFT, Marth, Villager. Will trade one to one or more, whatever is fair for both parties. Fair trades for now I would think are:

Marth 2 or 3 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
Villager 2 or 3 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
WFT 1 or 2 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
Pit, CF, Little Mac are about the same trade value with Pit and Mac slightly more rare

Well i totally forgot the my Pit order I did at gamester shipped like a week ago and is supposed to be here today. I already got Capt Falcon from BB so I am not out any figures even though TRU is a horrible company to preorder anything with and I learned that I will never buy anything there again that I can get anywhere else.

Cancelled by TRU: CF
Marked "shipped" by TRU (for now): Pit
Out for delivery today from GameStop: Pit, CF, Little Mac, Fox

Target inventory as of 8am opening today: fresh new stock of Luigi, Diddy, Wave 1 commons. No Samus or Fox.

If you have preorders for the rares, don't cancel it just because you found a better deal elsewhere... That being said, I have Pit, CF, Little Mac, and Fox up for trade for WFT, Marth, Villager. Will trade one to one or more, whatever is fair for both parties. Fair trades for now I would think are:

Marth <--> 2 or 3 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
Villager <--> 2 or 3 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
WFT <--> 1 or 2 of these: Pit, Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy, Fox, Samus
Pit, CF, Little Mac are about the same trade value with Pit and Mac slightly more rare
It doesnt bother me personally, but someone is probably going to gripe at you for not putting this in the trade thread. Just fyi.

EDIT: Also I'm going to kindly disagree that any 2, or even 3 of the figures you mentioned are worth a U.S. Marth. At this point, he's commanding over $100 on ebay.

I just got my 2 pits from GS... pit looks like shit. His legs are different color tones and the quality just isn't there. Oh well. I'm not a Kid Icarus fan really. Wave 2 is finally complete.

I just got my 2 pits from GS... pit looks like shit. His legs are different color tones and the quality just isn't there. Oh well. I'm not a Kid Icarus fan really. Wave 2 is finally complete.
Well according to ebay you may have a limited edition disfiguration

It doesnt bother me personally, but someone is probably going to gripe at you for not putting this in the trade thread. Just fyi.
Oh yeah I know about the trade thread. Last I checked I was too new to post there. Plus I wanted to use my post to provide an update of my experiences with TRU and GS shipments, a tip on preorders, and my opinion on what's a fair trade. I figured I'd be as useful as possible into one post :)

Hopefully this particular post will thwart those that want to point out the trade thread to me haha

To give my post even more hopeful usefulness, I haven't seen these figures in the wild at all in the bay area: Fox (last seen Dec 18 at TRU), Samus (last seen Dec 18 at TRU but finally saw her yesterday at GS in Concord), big 3 (never seen but I've only begun collecting since mid Dec), Pit (only seen at GS once maybe Dec 20?), CF (Last seen Target on Dec 19), and Little Mac (never seen in stores)

Edit: wow last I check Marth was $80 on the fleabay. Pit is worth $40, Mac $35, CF $30 so I think that's more than a fair trade if the Marth person needs those characters. If I had an extra Marth and needed those three I think it would be a fair trade. The three could end up being Wave 2's Big Three.

other order should be better that packed a order of 3 I had great and had them flipped into each other and air bubbles all every open side. I think you just got a bad packer for that specific order
Hoping for that but what if it is the same person packing that order? Shudder.....

That person must suck at Tetris.

To ease the tensions around all of the cancellation talk, I wanted to ask a survey type question...

What's your least favorite amiibo? If scarcity wasn't a concern at all, which amiibo would you avoid buying or wait until last to grab?

Got my Pit from Walmart today, good shape.  Felt kinda bad returning the order of two Diddys to my local GameStop since they had two full pegs of them already (they pretty much had him, Peach and Link).

Got my Pit from Walmart today, good shape.  Felt kinda bad returning the order of two Diddys to my local GameStop since they had two full pegs of them already (they pretty much had him, Peach and Link).

My Pit arrived from Amazon, completing wave 2 for me. Fwiw, I should have had faith in Amazon to finish the order, even if we were left in limbo for a few weeks.

And seriously, I'd gladly trade 2-3 Samus for a Marth. Samus is easy as hell to find around here. Fox not much harder.

I think the Fox/Samus zOMG R@RE calls are way overblown.

Also, I wouldn't give up a Marth/Villager/WFT just yet for anything from wave 2. You wouldn't want to trade them and find out Nintendo is getting the rest of their runs in stores over the next two weeks.

To ease the tensions around all of the cancellation talk, I wanted to ask a survey type question...

What's your least favorite amiibo? If scarcity wasn't a concern at all, which amiibo would you avoid buying or wait until last to grab?
I would go with Mario and Peach.

I wish there was a Dr. Mario.

My Pit arrived from Amazon, completing wave 2 for me. Fwiw, I should have had faith in Amazon to finish the order, even if we were left in limbo for a few weeks.

And seriously, I'd gladly trade 2-3 Samus for a Marth. Samus is easy as hell to find around here. Fox not much harder.

I think the Fox/Samus zOMG R@RE calls are way overblown.

Also, I wouldn't give up a Marth/Villager/WFT just yet for anything from wave 2. You wouldn't want to trade them and find out Nintendo is getting the rest of their runs in stores over the next two weeks.
Yeah when i mentioned the trade fairness I did not mean 3 Samus or 3 Fox. That's messed up. I meant like Pit, Mac, and fox or another combination. No Marth owner needs 3 of any same figure really. Someone before mentioned trading one for one CF for Marth and was soon pounced on by many boardies. Sometimes trading isn't about exact value for exact value too. Some people like to help others out but I do not agree with ripping a Marth owner off with a CF only trade whatsoever.

A week ago a craigslist person wanted to trade me his Marth for my Pit CF Diddy & Luigi. I didn't have any extras so I was scared and didn't do it. A lot has changed this past week obviously haha. Oh well.

So TRU shipped my full price plus S+H Pit, but cancelled my 10.99 reinstated pit (from the original TRU cancellations.) Going to try calling customer service after work to try and get refunded the difference.

I don't have high hopes for my WAVE 3 TRU preorders

Wii Fit Trainer. I'm okay with the others, just wish they all had clear plastic holding them up.

Any of the Amiibo with colored stands. Link I guess is my least favorite. Looks like he's taking a leak. Honestly for last Amiibo I'd buy, probably WFT. It's WFT... I mean, even my kid brother was questioning why they made her a character in Sm4sh.

Mario is my least favorite. But he's always been my least favorite Nintendo character. You guys who think Wii Fit is a lame addition to Smash are crazy. I think its hilarious and terrific. Fits right in.

http://youtu.be/SVO4woYcZF0

Peach. I actually really wanted Wii Fit Trainer because my mom wanted an amiibo to play with the family, and she loves Wii Fit. I don't get at all why they made her though.

Probably dat sex appeal.

EDIT: That song was what made me accept WFT when she was first added to the SSB roster lol.

Yeah when i mentioned the trade fairness I did not mean 3 Samus or 3 Fox. That's messed up. I meant like Pit, Mac, and fox or another combination. No Marth owner needs 3 of any same figure really. Someone before mentioned trading one for one CF for Marth and was soon pounced on by many boardies. Sometimes trading isn't about exact value for exact value too. Some people like to help others out but I do not agree with ripping a Marth owner off with a CF only trade whatsoever.

A week ago a craigslist person wanted to trade me his Marth for my Pit CF Diddy & Luigi. I didn't have any extras so I was scared and didn't do it. A lot has changed this past week obviously haha. Oh well.
I was one of those guys that pounced on him, mostly because he was an ass and knew it was a ripoff and was relying on "generosity" to get him through. Good luck on your Marth hunt though, if all else fails you should list a bundle on Ebay for a large price just to field offers as well, you never know if someone will buy it off of your for the value of a new marth.

I kinda figured that alot of people would respond by saying Peach. I'm in that boat as well. I think I kinda like WFT because she's such a niche character and a true oddity in a game filled with weird stuff. Her presence reminds me of the strange inclusion of Alex and Roger back in Tekken 2.

The Peach sculpt actually isn't all that bad, I think she looks better than Link or Marth, but in the actual game I don't like her as much and buying her as an amiibo would be only if I were trying to get the whole set.

I was one of those guys that pounced on him, mostly because he was an ass and knew it was a ripoff and was relying on "generosity" to get him through. Good luck on your Marth hunt though, if all else fails you should list a bundle on Ebay for a large price just to field offers as well, you never know if someone will buy it off of your for the value of a new marth.

Also, buying from Amazon.de is an option. It may not be the NA version, but it's still better than pulling $50+ out of pocket for it.

if all else fails you should list a bundle on Ebay for a large price just to field offers as well, you never know if someone will buy it off of your for the value of a new marth.
Yeah -- I'm amazed that one of the auctions for a COMPLETE Wave1 &2 set is already over $1,000 with over 100 bids. Guess there's quite a few people out there who don't want to bother hunting for these things!

DGlwzH.jpg
I know if I was packing it knowing some guy got 3 captain falcons and I am still sitting here with zero captain falcons. I'd be inclined to pack it the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back