Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah -- I'm amazed that one of the auctions for a COMPLETE Wave1 &2 set is already over $1,000 with over 100 bids. Guess there's quite a few people out there who don't want to bother hunting for these things!
Yeah, that's why i don't have moral qualms about selling mine. I honestly figure at this point you're probably selling to either the lazy rich or those truly fiscally irresponsible with their money. I'm not sure why people don't do it more often but if you hold in box amiibos, there's no downside to putting some you don't care about on ebay at a price of like $60-70 and seeing if someone will purcahse it. That's actually how I sold 2 pit's for $60 each and got into this wild ride

I kinda figured that alot of people would respond by saying Peach. I'm in that boat as well. I think I kinda like WFT because she's such a niche character and a true oddity in a game filled with weird stuff. Her presence reminds me of the strange inclusion of Alex and Roger back in Tekken 2.

The Peach sculpt actually isn't all that bad, I think she looks better than Link or Marth, but in the actual game I don't like her as much and buying her as an amiibo would be only if I were trying to get the whole set.
Mine would probably be Villager... and unfortunately he's the only one I'm still missing :( Never really played an AC game and he just sounds... boring. But after looking at pictures online of him and the box, the kirby one actually seems like the "worst" figure. 2nd would have to be Link (though he's my main and my favorite Nintendo character), his figure just fails.

Yeah -- I'm amazed that one of the auctions for a COMPLETE Wave1 &2 set is already over $1,000 with over 100 bids. Guess there's quite a few people out there who don't want to bother hunting for these things!
The bidders on that auction have a feedback no higher than 2. I question if those bids are for real.

The bidders on that auction have a feedback no higher than 2. I question if those bids are for real.
Yeah, you might be right. I didn't actually dig deep enough to see that, just saw it in passing when I was searching for Villagers on eBay. Not ready to buy one yet, but was curious what the going rate was for one.

Mine would probably be Villager... and unfortunately he's the only one I'm still missing :( Never really played an AC game and he just sounds... boring. But after looking at pictures online of him and the box, the kirby one actually seems like the "worst" figure. 2nd would have to be Link (though he's my main and my favorite Nintendo character), his figure just fails.
That Kirby figure just plain sucks.

I love Kirby, but I have no desire to get that figure...he's just sitting on his ass.

gamestop just cancelled my order for a Little Mac claiming it was due to a defective shipment.  Well my son will be pissed now.

Yeah, you might be right. I didn't actually dig deep enough to see that, just saw it in passing when I was searching for Villagers on eBay. Not ready to buy one yet, but was curious what the going rate was for one.
I'm sorry if I came off like a know it all it was not my intention.

If you are going to use them, might be best to hold off a few weeks and buy an opened on on eBay. That is my plan with a few of them.

Indeed. It's kind of a slap in the face when there are so many in-game trophies of Kirby doing cool stuff.
Chef Kirby would have been awesome. Sitting is just so lame.

If Target is serious and will once again be accepting pre orderes for Rosalina, I hope they do it at a time when we can actually order it, and not 5:30am for 20 mins out of the clear blue.

When my 2 Pits arrive today, she will be the only figure I dont have in hand or a pre order for. I really want her like everyone else does as well :)

If Target is serious and will once again be accepting pre orderes for Rosalina, I hope they do it at a time when we can actually order it, and not 5:30am for 20 mins out of the clear blue.
When my 2 Pits arrive today, she will be the only figure I dont have in hand or a pre order for. I really want her like everyone else does as well :)
What would you prefer though? Announcing when they're gonna put it up is like an invitation to have your website ruined for a day and your customer service spammed for the next month

Glad I could help some. I thought about grabbing one but I have the TRU one and just hope it goes through. I actually am not the biggest Pit fan so I didn't get him wouldn't ruin my collection. Would actually might hold on for future trades if it stays rare.

Got to checkout 3 times and everytime it said it was no longer in stock even though the page said it was. I think I am going to kill myself tonight. The blood will be on Nintendos hands.

A lot of people seem to have hate for the Pit figure, but its one of my favorites.  I use him alot in Smash, but the figure and the artwork on the amiibo just looked really great to me, one of the best from wave1 & 2 IMHO.

Where are the legal posters at...I have a question...

best buy has canceled my 4th super smash wiiu related order that was paid for up front... How can they hold my money legally and then give me nothing in return

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="cg8889" post="12380546" timestamp="1420231742"]Glad I could help some. I thought about grabbing one but I have the TRU one and just hope it goes through. I actually am not the biggest Pit fan so I didn't get him wouldn't ruin my collection. Would actually might hold on for future trades if it stays rare.[/quote]
Don't count on TRU. Have a back up ready.

Yeah when i mentioned the trade fairness I did not mean 3 Samus or 3 Fox. That's messed up. I meant like Pit, Mac, and fox or another combination. No Marth owner needs 3 of any same figure really. Someone before mentioned trading one for one CF for Marth and was soon pounced on by many boardies. Sometimes trading isn't about exact value for exact value too. Some people like to help others out but I do not agree with ripping a Marth owner off with a CF only trade whatsoever.

A week ago a craigslist person wanted to trade me his Marth for my Pit CF Diddy & Luigi. I didn't have any extras so I was scared and didn't do it. A lot has changed this past week obviously haha. Oh well.
That craiglist trade sounds really spot on for both parties. A us villager should command the same. Wft for pit and falcon alone as well. I am basing this on what all these are currently selling for on ebay.

I also got my pit and falcon preorders cancelled by toys r us today. I used the codes for the order. I cant say im surprised

I just got back from GameStop. Someone had a captain falcon on hold but didn't pick it up so they called me and said I can come get it. While there, they took my name and number in case they got a new shipment. Sure enough twenty minutes later I got a call that they just opened a box and Pit was in there.

So the moral of the story is, call your local GameStop if you are still looking for Pit.

Yeah when i mentioned the trade fairness I did not mean 3 Samus or 3 Fox. That's messed up. I meant like Pit, Mac, and fox or another combination. No Marth owner needs 3 of any same figure really. Someone before mentioned trading one for one CF for Marth and was soon pounced on by many boardies. Sometimes trading isn't about exact value for exact value too. Some people like to help others out but I do not agree with ripping a Marth owner off with a CF only trade whatsoever.

A week ago a craigslist person wanted to trade me his Marth for my Pit CF Diddy & Luigi. I didn't have any extras so I was scared and didn't do it. A lot has changed this past week obviously haha. Oh well.
That craiglist trade sounds really spot on for both parties. A us villager should command the same. Wft for pit and falcon alone as well. I am basing this on what all these are currently selling for on ebay.

I also got my pit and falcon preorders cancelled by toys r us today. I used the codes for the order. I cant say im surprised

Just tried but already said it was out of stock.

Got to checkout 3 times and everytime it said it was no longer in stock even though the page said it was. I think I am going to kill myself tonight. The blood will be on Nintendos hands.
Hey guys, I kept plugging orders in, it kept bouncing between out of stock and letting me get to the checkout screen. On about the 4th time, it worked.

just saw this on reddit http://www.gonintendo.com/s/244547-target-reconfirms-rosalina-luma-amiibo-preorders-later-this-month

i guess from now on till the day this goes live i will be waking up at 5AM every day fuck
Haha, I am glad I randomly checked my phone which refreshed the Rosalina page that one morning when I was working a week of nights because the rush this time around will be insane.

Are there any good websites that alert people when it's up? I have a friend who didn't see my text to check Target until he work up at a normal hour and I've never looked into alerts/reminders since I already secured my pre-order...

Preorders for Meta Knight and Shulk were up for WEEKS, I don't feel bad for anyone who manages to somehow miss them.
"Miss" them as if I missed the queen's arrival in my small town. It's a toy. A toy I wouldn't necessarily camp outside in line for...if you catch my drift. Regardless, that was a dickish response. I never complained nor tried to inspire any sympathy. I was asking a question.

Rude turd.

They had PREORDERS open for quite awhile but sold out. They're not out yet, so they've never been in stock. No word on if they'll reopen preorder
I see. It'll be easy to wait as my two Amiibos here serve no purpose other than act as decoraion. The compatibility features are pretty lame and limited.

Sad to say but I'm reaching the end of my interest rope with these. It's really like a bad joke at this point. These things are like action figures now. I've collected those from various lines my whole life and just don't have the energy to deal with that level of stress and frustration for interactive "play and display" toys. My Best Buy today had 1 Peach, 2 Luigi, 2 Kirby, 2 Pikachu and 1 Donkey Kong. It looked like Black Friday left overs. Very tempted to dump what I have and throw that money at other interests.

Sad to say but I'm reaching the end of my interest rope with these. It's really like a bad joke at this point. These things are like action figures now. I've collected those from various lines my whole life and just don't have the energy to deal with that level of stress and frustration for interactive "play and display" toys. My Best Buy today had 1 Peach, 2 Luigi, 2 Kirby, 2 Pikachu and 1 Donkey Kong. It looked like Black Friday left overs. Very tempted to dump what I have and throw that money at other interests.
I know that feeling. I've moved onto online shopping for them. Saves the trouble of complete disappointment.

Haha, I am glad I randomly checked my phone which refreshed the Rosalina page that one morning when I was working a week of nights because the rush this time around will be insane.

Are there any good websites that alert people when it's up? I have a friend who didn't see my text to check Target until he work up at a normal hour and I've never looked into alerts/reminders since I already secured my pre-order...
for something like this, not really. alerts will come too late. using page monitor/check4change is better option

My Pit just showed up from Gamestop. I did instore order for home shipping. Came in a really big box full of air cushions for just 1 amiibo. Probably the best protected item I ever had shipped to me.

My Pit just showed up from Gamestop. I did instore order for home shipping. Came in a really big box full of air cushions for just 1 amiibo. Probably the best protected item I ever had shipped to me.
Got mine the same exact way today. Very, very impressed with Gamestop packaging on this one.

Trading to me is still the fun side of doing this in a way. Its sadly led non-scalpers to even need multiples to acquire rares. For example I pre-ordered 3 of each of the exclusives (shulk, meta knight, lucario) 1 of each of course will be for the collection but the other ones were only ordered as fodder for the hard ones to get. I pulled off 2 local trades already that were basically 2 Meta Knight pre-orders for the Big 3 (Marth, Villager, WFT all US versions). Very happy to have those 3 taken care of for a friend and I. And by pre-ordering a couple extra of the Metas, was able to only pay retail in the end plus a bit more for the Trinity. The rest will be used in case Rosalina ends up being impossible to get.

It's easy to get caught up in the craze and it happened to me for a hot second but I am keeping cool about it. I only have Little Mac, Diddy and Peach so far and will only collect what I actually like, which so far are all common figures (Mario, Pikachu, DK, etc) The only one coming up that looks to be a challenge for me is Rosalina, but I'll try to make it to Target early that day and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back