Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my Japanese Marth from Play-Asia.

Pretty bent sword, but I'm going to take him out and fix it. A little heat from a hair dryer should do it.

IMG_4036.jpg
Mine from Amazon (way back when everything was still in stock and people weren't going crazy trying to find them :p) was like that too. I think it's just a common thing w/ that figure. The sword is made of cheap, crappy plastic :p

Side note, Pit arrived from Amazon today. Yay! Now I just need Little Mac and I'll have all of wave 1 & wave 2.

Trading to me is still the fun side of doing this in a way. Its sadly led non-scalpers to even need multiples to acquire rares. For example I pre-ordered 3 of each of the exclusives (shulk, meta knight, lucario) 1 of each of course will be for the collection but the other ones were only ordered as fodder for the hard ones to get. I pulled off 2 local trades already that were basically 2 Meta Knight pre-orders for the Big 3 (Marth, Villager, WFT all US versions). Very happy to have those 3 taken care of for a friend and I. And by pre-ordering a couple extra of the Metas, was able to only pay retail in the end plus a bit more for the Trinity. The rest will be used in case Rosalina ends up being impossible to get.
Nice, how'd you arrange a local trade? Craigslist?

So, I'm located in Summerville, S.C. and not sure how many other Amiibo hunters are in my area, but I called the Target nearest to me, they are not getting anymore Amiibo in for roughly two weeks. Brace yourselves for the "all wave 1 and 2 are discontinued" rumors. 

My pit from best buy just arrived. So far best buy has shipped all of my amiibo orders in a box and they've arrived just fine.

I must say, the pit amiibo might be the best looking one

yes they did one a couple months later
Since I have been hunting Amiibos, I actually remembered that I really wanted this and started to search for it since last week while hunting. No joke, I can't find a complete set for cheaper than $50. So I guess my lesson there was that even though they were re-released, they will still hold their value. On another note, anyone know where I MIGHT find a complete copy of all stars for cheaper?

So, I'm located in Summerville, S.C. and not sure how many other Amiibo hunters are in my area, but I called the Target nearest to me, they are not getting anymore Amiibo in for roughly two weeks. Brace yourselves for the "all wave 1 and 2 are discontinued" rumors.
Just got off the phone with GS.. Dude told me that Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon are on a "temp discontinued" list

My Best Buy orders for Pit and Capt Falcon are still just sitting there doing nothing. Maybe because they're for orders of 3? Anyone have 3 ship from BB?

Friend and I both had our TRU Falcon/Pit cancelled. Not so bad with Falcon at least since we got back ups (and have them already), but with Pit even our Yes-Asia import order was cancelled. @_@

(By the way, does that Gyft.com deal mentioned on the front post still work? I don't see how to get it)

I have a potential problem with my Meta Knight pre-order at Best Buy (for instore pickup).  I got notifications that MK was available for pickup on 12/31...........but we all know this is not true.  When I don't pick it up by Jan 7 (or whenever), they are going to cancel my order.  WTF am I supposed to do?

I have a potential problem with my Meta Knight pre-order at Best Buy (for instore pickup). I got notifications that MK was available for pickup on 12/31...........but we all know this is not true. When I don't pick it up by Jan 7 (or whenever), they are going to cancel my order. WTF am I supposed to do?
Give the 1800-bestbuy number a call and tell them about your situation.

Oh wow, I just got a shipment email from TRU for a Pit that I ordered online on 12/31/14.

How well do they package a solo amiibo order?

Now need my one Pit to ship from BB. Taking forever for him and Luigi.

One is for my little guy whose absolutely loves these things and one for me to keep sealed.

Certainly sems Pit is making the rounds more and more this week. Falcon, not so much. Pit is still commanding around $39 apiece with Falcon at about $30 apiece over on the 'bay.

I think the older Wave 1 figs are going to start declining, especially by months end when the big push for wave 3 hits. I can already imagine the stories that are incoming during that first week ..... Gl everyone in advance !

Oh wow, I just got a shipment email from TRU for a Pit that I ordered online on 12/31/14.

How well do they package a solo amiibo order?
My Lil Mac came in a shoe box sized package with some air filled plastic packing material inside. Could have been better in my case, the top left of the box is slightly scuffed. (its very minor)

I was lucky today and able to grab two falcons and a pit. Guy at 2nd gamestop was super helpful and offered to hold me a pit and falcon!

So I drove over there and thanked the guys working and tried to pre-order a shulk from him but they're sold out still gonna get all 10s on the survey!

I got a falcon from the first gamestop even though they wouldn't hold for me over the phone. If anyone wants him is love to trade for a little Mac. Hes the only wave 2 I'm missing now

For those of you wondering, I went to Best Buy today to check inventory in San Diego and nearby areas. No stores have Pit, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, or MTV in the San Diego area or in-transit anytime soon. Also, you are not able to OMS the gamecube adapter there either. 

I went to check Toys R Us and the clerk checked the computer and it shows discontinued on MTV and Little Mac so they can't restock it for now even if they wanted to. However, he did mention that he seemed to notice that TRU Hawaii has a pretty good stock of harder Amiibos if I wanted to fly there (as a joke) so it might be worth for some of you to check it out if you live near.

Gamestops around the area got some of the remaining wave 2 (Pit, LM, CF, etc) but they were placed on hold for someone else. Hopefully that helps someone in the San Diego/Southern California area.

I have a potential problem with my Meta Knight pre-order at Best Buy (for instore pickup). I got notifications that MK was available for pickup on 12/31...........but we all know this is not true. When I don't pick it up by Jan 7 (or whenever), they are going to cancel my order. WTF am I supposed to do?
12/31/2015 - you have time :p

For those of you wondering, I went to Best Buy today to check inventory in San Diego and nearby areas. No stores have Pit, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, or MTV in the San Diego area or in-transit anytime soon. Also, you are not able to OMS the gamecube adapter there either.

I went to check Toys R Us and the clerk checked the computer and it shows discontinued on MTV and Little Mac so they can't restock it for now even if they wanted to. However, he did mention that he seemed to notice that TRU Hawaii has a pretty good stock of harder Amiibos if I wanted to fly there (as a joke) so it might be worth for some of you to check it out if you live near.

Gamestops around the area got some of the remaining wave 2 (Pit, LM, CF, etc) but they were placed on hold for someone else. Hopefully that helps someone in the San Diego/Southern California area.
There was one game stop in south San Diego that had 3 CF, all on hold for pere order until tomorrow morning. After that, they are up for grabs supposedly

Friend and I both had our TRU Falcon/Pit cancelled. Not so bad with Falcon at least since we got back ups (and have them already), but with Pit even our Yes-Asia import order was cancelled. @_@

(By the way, does that Gyft.com deal mentioned on the front post still work? I don't see how to get it)
same here. What a mess.

Was skylanders this messy when it first released? Feels like the populairty of this thing took everyone by surprise and no one has time to react to it 

Hit two gamestops on the way home from work just to checkout stock. Plenty of Luigi, Zelda, and Diddy. Seems obvious at this point they either produced far more of them or people just won't buy them.

Wave 1 commons were mostly in stock as well, except Fox. Plenty of Samus.

No, Activision didn't discontinue crap after one batch of figures.
While that ultimately became the case, once the figs first released they were hard to come by for a few months... You basically had to be at any given store at opening if you wanted to find them, and prices on eBay(sometimes hitting $70-90) were comparable to Amiibo.

I remember because I was one of the fools trying to collect them all.

While that ultimately became the case, once the figs first released they were hard to come by for a few months... You basically had to be at any given store at opening if you wanted to find them, and prices on eBay(sometimes hitting $70-90) were comparable to Amiibo.

I remember because I was one of the fools trying to collect them all.
Did shit get canceled? Its par for the course for people to go looking for this stuff and scalpers go nuts as well but the sheer amount of orders being canceled or taking forever really gives the impression someone's fucking up either the retailer for not cutting off pre-orders or Nintendo for completely botching inventory

Did shit get canceled? Its par for the course for people to go looking for this stuff and scalpers go nuts as well but the sheer amount of orders being canceled or taking forever really gives the impression someone's fucking up either the retailer for not cutting off pre-orders or Nintendo for completely botching inventory
I would say retailers cause since retailers are the final destination and by how small of a display was originally set up at all stores I would say retailers didn't expect it to take off like this and under estimated there initial orders placed with Nintendo and then once it became clear how hot the items were over sold pre orders on purpose in hope that Nintendo could deliver more then there initial orders in time just my opinion at least

So my GS and Walmart orders of Pit came in the mail today. I got 4 Pits now... Boxes from Walmart in great condition and perfect Pits. GS had a near perfect box, but a seemingly scuffed and dirty Pit, and a box in poor shape, but a perfect Pit.

I'm flushed with Pits baby!

That's awesome collection with nes and snes boxes and all. I wish I still had mine. I was looking at replacing my nes as it was in my prents basement which flooded and I can't believe the prices of a use nes now

So my GS and Walmart orders of Pit came in the mail today. I got 4 Pits now... Boxes from Walmart in great condition and perfect Pits. GS had a near perfect box, but a seemingly scuffed and dirty Pit, and a box in poor shape, but a perfect Pit.

I'm flushed with Pits baby!
why are you going to do with all those pits?

I honestly don't remember but I will say that pre-ordering the NFC toys weren't as prevelant as it is now, and what pre-ordering there was sold out in minutes. I can't speak to cancellations online mostly because I didn't buy any Skylanders that way and found everything in stores... Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back