Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for mentioning GameStop restocks, CAGs!

I called the two closest stores. One had one Pit, and, the other a lone CF. I was able to drive down and grab them!

I would keep refreshing. This stuff seems to be going in and out of stock.

you can't checkout with pit, even if you manage to get it in cart. Ditto on mac... Same as i posted 8 minutes ago.
You have to keep trying. Their site is flakey but I was able to get both (Pit last time he was in stock just after Christmas - same issue then) after many, many, many attempts.

all of my closest gamestops show low stock on Pit. Should I try to go find one?
You might want to call them first. I've had bad luck with the Gamestop stock thingy lying to me (one said they had Diddy and CF in stock, drove all the way over there, they didn't have crap)

Ok, I was able to grab a Pit on Amazon just now with an e-mail confirmation. I tried Little Mac. Wouldn't add to cart. I chose "Buy with 1 click" and it went through without an e-mail confirmation. It came back on and I was able to purchase with an e-mail confirmation. Not sure if I will get two Little Macs now or not since my order history says two were sold to me. Either way I am pumped!

Ok, I was able to grab a Pit on Amazon just now with an e-mail confirmation. I tried Little Mac. Wouldn't add to cart. I chose "Buy with 1 click" and it went through without an e-mail confirmation. It came back on and I was able to purchase with an e-mail confirmation. Not sure if I will get two Little Macs now or not since my order history says two were sold to me. Either way I am pumped!
I was having weird issues with the 1 click thing personally. It kept saying my address was not eligible for it. I think because my 1-click is Prime 2-day and for some reason the site has issues recognizing you are Prime with these things. Back when I ordered Pit I actually had to order him with paid 2-day shipping, assuming I would need to contact customer service after. But then when I checked my order page it had the Prime free shipping on there.

Ended up grabbing two CFs and Pits from Amazon, didn't think I'd get that lucky. Keep checking, everyone, seems to be bouncing in out of stock.

I was having weird issues with the 1 click thing personally. It kept saying my address was not eligible for it. I think because my 1-click is Prime 2-day and for some reason the site has issues recognizing you are Prime with these things. Back when I ordered Pit I actually had to order him with paid 2-day shipping, assuming I would need to contact customer service after. But then when I checked my order page it had the Prime free shipping on there.
YEah dunno either, one click was working fine until it stopped basically.

I had the same issue with 1-click awhile back. When I placed my order I was charged 8 bucks for 2-day shipping even as a prime member. I contacted customer service and before I could even explain my problem to the agent my order had reverted to 2-day free shipping. Even though the problem was fixed, the agent upgraded my shipping to 1-day as a courtesy. Pretty sweet of them.

I had the same issue with 1-click awhile back. When I placed my order I was charged 8 bucks for 2-day shipping even as a prime member. I contacted customer service and before I could even explain my problem to the agent my order had reverted to 2-day free shipping. Even though the problem was fixed, the agent upgraded my shipping to 1-day as a courtesy. Pretty sweet of them.
Yeah that is one of the things I like about Amazon. If you have *any* problem they will usually do cool things like that.

Anybody care to give me an update of what happened today? I saw 340 new posts since last night and I'm not reading all that to find out.
Amiibos went back in stock post holiday, then sold out. Target is gonna do another rosalina pre-order but didn't say when. Pit, LM, and CP are on and off sale at amazon. Oh and TRU canceled everyone's orders

Amiibos went back in stock post holiday, then sold out. Target is gonna do another rosalina pre-order but didn't say when. Pit, LM, and CP are on and off sale at amazon. Oh and TRU canceled everyone's orders
I hope Target limits it to one or two pre-orders per person

Just had a long live chat with toys r us rep who naturally blamed nintendo for problems. Long story short, people who had their preorders cancelled then automatically reinstated will get their pits. If you were like me and went through the links to completely reorderbecause you used paypal/gift card you are sol. All those reinstated orders just moved past us in the waiting line because they were the same original orders. The new orders on the other hand moved to the back of the line and toys r us does not have enough pits to fufill those newer orders and if cancelled, that means nintendo wont be sending toys r us any more pits "anytime soon" to even fulfill them in any reasonable time. Those preorders are dead for good this time

Captain Falcon is back and forth on Amazon, so if you need/want him, may want to be banging the F5 key like it's your girlfriend's sister.

Target is doing another restock on Rosa? Or is this regarding one that has already passed?

Also, Toys 'R Us has yet to re-cancel my order for Lucario which was reinstated. If they do, I'm going to go down to my local Toys 'R Us store with a bat and do some damage. I put in an order with TRU's eBay store for a Lucario after they cancelled my online store order. Once they reinstated that order, I cancelled my order I placed with their eBay store. If they fucking cancel my online store again, I'm just gonna be fucking livid.

Just had a long live chat with toys r us rep who naturally blamed nintendo for problems. Long story short, people who had their preorders cancelled then automatically reinstated will get their pits. If you were like me and went through the links to completely reorderbecause you used paypal/gift card you are sol. All those reinstated orders just moved past us in the waiting line because they were the same original orders. The new orders on the other hand moved to the back of the line and toys r us does not have enough pits to fufill those newer orders and if cancelled, that means nintendo wont be sending toys r us any more pits "anytime soon" to even fulfill them in any reasonable time. Those preorders are dead for good this time
That's a flat out lie. A co-worker of mine ordered two Pits on the 1st for $13.99 each and he has tracking numbers for both. Meanwhile, my order for 1 from the 31st was canceled.

That's a flat out lie. A co-worker of mine ordered two Pits on the 1st for $13.99 each and he has tracking numbers for both. Meanwhile, my order for 1 from the 31st was canceled.
I can confirm. I ordered a pit along with my lucario pre-order when it popped up on their site post the first lucario cancellation wave. That shipped yesterday. I dunno what hte hell's going on with TRU at this point. Maybe they need stop ordering so many fucking peach and marios that it fills 4 racks

Thought you guys would get a chuckle out of this...  I took this picture at our local store.  Who knows if they ever carried Amiibo's or not!  It continues to amaze me that Kmart still exists :wall:

2zs1qvm.jpg

I was at Kmart yesterday and it looked like that here too. I hear they are dropping games? I don't think they ever had amiibos but it's sad to see them like this. About 3 years ago I did almost all my game shopping there because the game deals they offered with each purchase. Then those deals just disappeared along with me almost ever stepping foot in the store again.

Thought you guys would get a chuckle out of this... I took this picture at our local store. Who knows if they ever carried Amiibo's or not! It continues to amaze me that Kmart still exists :wall:

2zs1qvm.jpg
no they didnt ever carry amiibos to begin with.

And also Just putting this out there that was on the reddit thread not long ago:

Jan 2 Update — Rosalina is NOT coming back for Pre-Order at Target

If you were not part of the lucky few (what… all 10 of us? myself included) who got a pre-order in, you will need to wait until release date where she will be available online and in-store

Here is the official statement:

Doesn’t get much more simple than that.

There will be no more preorders.

There was a report going around that Rosalina was coming up for pre-order this month after the ‘@AskTarget’ twitter account said she was. I’ve told you before the danger of twitter/facebook/chat representatives. I’m glad they exist, and they do help customers out… but you need to take everything they say with a grain of salt. They do not have all the answers, or access to all the information.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2r5qcb/jan_2_update_rosalina_is_not_coming_back_for/

I was at Kmart yesterday and it looked like that here too. I hear they are dropping games? I don't think they ever had amiibos but it's sad to see them like this. About 3 years ago I did almost all my game shopping there because the game deals they offered with each purchase. Then those deals just disappeared along with me almost ever stepping foot in the store again.
I know... I miss the game deals that they used to have. I should've took a picture of the game case, too. They only had about 20 games left.

Keep in mind that Nintendo long ago mastered the art of Artificial Scarcity. That some Amiibo's are hard to find may not be an accident. The fact that the "Big 3" along with LM and Pit are hard to find created a fever which was the best possible outcome for Nintendo. I'm sure one way or the other, all figures will be available for purchase either online and/or retail at a normal price. Nintendo can make a killing putting Wave 1-infinty Starter Packs that would have each character from each Wave come together in one box.

If the pre-orders for Rosalina are officially done, I really do hope they will still be available in store on release day.

This is actually wrong. I ordered a Pit a couple days ago. Never had a pre-order at TRU for it, simply ordered when he went back on sale. I got a tracking number from TRU today and my Pit shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back