Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So I received my package today from Amazon.de

2 Marth's, 2 Villagers, and 2 WFT's.  Had them ordered since November.

The box was absolutely trashed, and they packaged them so poorly every card is bent over, and one is even crushed so bad the bubble is almost detached from the card.

Worth sending these back to Amazon? Do they have any worth to sell them?

Originally I wanted these for my personal collection, where I keep them mint with the card but they're beyond that now.

You will literally have to fight the resellers. fuckers will sprint to the display and grab multiples, regardless of how many people are waiting.
Ugh... I know! All I want is one for my collection. I know it's not much to ask for, but in this world of flippers it will be tough.

no they didnt ever carry amiibos to begin with.

And also Just putting this out there that was on the reddit thread not long ago:

Jan 2 Update — Rosalina is NOT coming back for Pre-Order at Target

If you were not part of the lucky few (what… all 10 of us? myself included) who got a pre-order in, you will need to wait until release date where she will be available online and in-store

Here is the official statement:

Doesn’t get much more simple than that.

There will be no more preorders.

There was a report going around that Rosalina was coming up for pre-order this month after the ‘@AskTarget’ twitter account said she was. I’ve told you before the danger of twitter/facebook/chat representatives. I’m glad they exist, and they do help customers out… but you need to take everything they say with a grain of salt. They do not have all the answers, or access to all the information.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2r5qcb/jan_2_update_rosalina_is_not_coming_back_for/
I admittedly have no idea how trustworthy that site is, maybe it's the gospel of Amiibo, but having no spokesperson information, or really any other information besides 'we put a a fancy quote on this article that says 'She will not be available' so it must be true' - that quote has no more ground to stand on than a random Twitter Rep does. Maybe they do have official Target rep contacts that can confirm, but just reading that link tells me nothing.

EDIT- just saw his post on the Reddit link saying it was his PR contact, for whatever that's worth.

I don't understand how people who ordered pit recently at full price get tracking numbers and shipments. But people who got ordered canceled then offered to reorder at discount get canceled again?.. It's kinda bad handling.... I got my amiibos elsewhere but that's still pretty bad..

2 Marth's, 2 Villagers, and 2 WFT's. Had them ordered since November.

The box was absolutely trashed, and they packaged them so poorly every card is bent over, and one is even crushed so bad the bubble is almost detached from the card.

Originally I wanted these for my personal collection, where I keep them mint with the card but they're beyond that now.
You may just want to resell them depending on how much you payed. I've never done an international return, but I can't imagine it's a pleasant process.

I might be willing to buy a Marth from you. Hit me up in PM if you're interested.

I sent you a PM a moment ago. Sorry to hear about your figures :(

All this talk about K-Mart just reminded me... That's where I first bought Smash for N64. I had saved up for weeks and it was the only place around that had it in stock. A friend and I then proceeded to play it well into the early hours of the morning. Good times.

You will literally have to fight the resellers. fuckers will sprint to the display and grab multiples, regardless of how many people are waiting.
Yea I don't know if I should literally sit next to the door at 7:30 am or wait in my car. I don't want to look like an idiot but I want my damn Rosalina. I only need 1 lol

All this talk about K-Mart just reminded me... That's where I first bought Smash for N64. I had saved up for weeks and it was the only place around that had it in stock. A friend and I then proceeded to play it well into the early hours of the morning. Good times.
Ah the good old days with Smash Bros. 64!

I had Pit and Falcon (along with wave 3) preordered from TRU for months and then they cancelled them. They then emailed me a code and told me to reorder them with the code. I did that. I got an email a few days ago saying Pit & Falcon were being processed. Today I get an email saying they were cancelled. I think I'm done with these things.
This is basically 100% the same situation I had. I still have 6 of the wave 3 amiibos preordered on their site, but I have zero confidence that these orders won't be cancelled at some point. Pretty sure I'm not going to preorder any more of these things at Toys R Us unless I absolutely cannot get them anywhere else. It's really a bad joke at this point.

On a happy note, my Villager from Amazon UK arrived today in perfect condition. The packaging was nice and there was paper in the box to keep it from sliding around. Kinda funny that this package from Amazon UK was packaged considerably better than my amiibos from Amazon here in the states.

Stop trying to save face. No one gives a shit about your bullshit rationale.
There is no face to save, just love how people on this thread will unironically hate on scalpers while also placing multiple orders for amiibos. Target's not gonna give a shit about order limits for toys so you better run fast bro.

There is no face to save, just love how people on this thread will unironically hate on scalpers while also placing multiple orders for amiibos. Target's not gonna give a shit about order limits for toys so you better run fast bro.
why are you even in this thread?

I'm probably going to go there the night before and introduce myself and let them know I will be in the following morning.
Not sure if that would help, but do what you gotta do! lol. They will most likely have different employees there in the morning.

Yea I don't know if I should literally sit next to the door at 7:30 am or wait in my car. I don't want to look like an idiot but I want my damn Rosalina. I only need 1 lol
Ya totally, remember kids, the "collectors" who buy 3 copies to "Trade" aren't the bad guys here!
I will be at target at opening if a scalper gets there before me hopefully target will limit to 1 a person
Not sure if that would help, but do what you gotta do! lol. They will most likely have different employees there in the morning.
THIS WILL BE TARGET THE MORNING THAT ROSLINA IS AVAILABLE Lol So be prepared for anything

http://youtu.be/YOVD-m8urJU

You're damn right there's no face to save. You're damn well out of it.

Not everyone thinks like a scumbag, scumbag. There's a community of people that buy multiples of Amiibos to trade locally for others to mutually benefit each other. This comes in the wake of fuckwit scalpers like yourself. Have fun running to the toy section, you can play tug-o-war with other narrow-minded ditzes when you make it there.

ill buy a villager

I am an Amiibo addict.  I know this because even after Best Buy & this massive TRU fiasco, I still cannot move on with my life...

In fact, all this nonsense is driving me to buy more!

On a side note, I did a solid and traded a Wii Fit Trainer for a Pit to help a fellow Phoenix gamer out.  Now c'mon karma bless me with a US Marth already! 

I am an Amiibo addict. I know this because even after Best Buy & this massive TRU fiasco, I still cannot move on with my life...

In fact, all this nonsense is driving me to buy more!

On a side note, I did a solid and traded a Wii Fit Trainer for a Pit to help a fellow Phoenix gamer out. Now c'mon karma bless me with a US Marth already!
Haven't you heard? There's no such thing as trading. Everyone who buys Amiibos buys them to resell for asinine prices.

WTG! Did you have an alert set? Or did you just refresh and get lucky?
Yeah I have an alert set. Soon as I heard the ding I zipped over there and clicked the button :p Couldn't believe it actually let me put it in the cart this time

Edit:

Yea, I've tried using that NowInStock site, but I haven't had any luck. It seems I only get texts looooong after the items have sold out.

Can anyone suggest some alternatives?
Yeah I was using that site but it sucks. I hasn't picked up any of the Amazon Pit/Little Macs that went up.

I am using Chrome Page Monitor:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd?hl=en

Set it up to track just the pre-order button (set it to track that page, then you can customize what element to look at under Options)

Target shows it has my default payment saved, but when i got to the end it didn't list it as an option. I scrambled to find my wallet, gave up, logged into paypal, got to the last screen then it said some items in the basket changed.

Does Target save anybody elses payment info?

Yeah I have an alert set. Soon as I heard the ding I zipped over there and clicked the button :p Couldn't believe it actually let me put it in the cart this time

Edit:

Yeah I was using that site but it sucks. I hasn't picked up any of the Amazon Pit/Little Macs that went up.

I am using Chrome Page Monitor:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd?hl=en

Set it up to track just the pre-order button (set it to track that page, then you can customize what element to look at under Options)
I use the same extension only tracking pre order button ... odd I didnt get an alert

Keep in mind that Nintendo long ago mastered the art of Artificial Scarcity. That some Amiibo's are hard to find may not be an accident. The fact that the "Big 3" along with LM and Pit are hard to find created a fever which was the best possible outcome for Nintendo. I'm sure one way or the other, all figures will be available for purchase either online and/or retail at a normal price. Nintendo can make a killing putting Wave 1-infinty Starter Packs that would have each character from each Wave come together in one box.
I'll give you credit on LM but I wish people would stop acting like pit is hard to find.... He hasn't even been released at target yet, but they said the same thing about Diddy Kong and he is starting to become Luigi's pet monkey at most locations now

Not sure how the two compare in rarity, but I do have an extra Lucario, if anyone manages to get an extra Rosalina and wants to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back