Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well amazon's probably the only place that would do it right since this is their job.

Is there an official explanation on why Wave 2 started 2-3 weeks early? Did someone break street date or something?
I really don't think these are street-dated. Generally once a toy series launches, they are replenished irregularly (and as needed at the store level) with shipments of new and old stuff, so street dates would be a logistical nightmare (see: Best Buy).

Well amazon's probably the only place that would do it right since this is their job.

Is there an official explanation on why Wave 2 started 2-3 weeks early? Did someone break street date or something?
I think you mean why was half the wave delayed over two weeks and shipments of them such a random mess.

Seems like most best buy stores didn't even get them on the 31st.
That's the confusing part. Best buy actually did have stock on the one near where I lived but they actually couldn't sell any because their systems were locked out till the 31st but if the street date was still the 31st, then its weird that Nintendo World didn't give a shit and released early.

My Pit from Gamestop arrived today. Well packaged in a box with plenty of air cushions. No idea what is going to happen with my Best Buy order for Pit, can't cancel it and no idea if it will ever ship. Might be available for a CAG if they ever send it to me.

My Pit from Gamestop arrived today. Well packaged in a box with plenty of air cushions. No idea what is going to happen with my Best Buy order for Pit, can't cancel it and no idea if it will ever ship. Might be available for a CAG if they ever send it to me.

Whether Mega Man is mass produced or not, people are going to buy them up. All the Mega Man fans who don't care about SSB are going to come out of the woodwork for that figure alone, and several people are going to buy multiples to paint them.

Well technically those shipments arrive "on time" since they were supposed to be released on dec 31 right?
Prior to release they were dated 12/14 for the entire wave at just about every store. Then we found out a few days before that half of the wave was delayed. Then GS and Target got them in on like the 12th and started selling them while BBY got them in and kept pushing the street date back.

Whether Mega Man is mass produced or not, people are going to buy them up. All the Mega Man fans who don't care about SSB are going to come out of the woodwork for that figure alone, and several people are going to buy multiples to paint them.
So true. I can't wait to see all of the creative paint jobs on the Mega Man figure.

actually why i preordered 3 i love amiibos

yup that would be me :D/ I have to start deciding which color I want to paint. Not sure if want to go with the Smash colors or MM game. Realistically it will probably be colors from MM1-3. So many colors. So many palettes. My wallet is going to hurt

yup that would be me :D/ I have to start deciding which color I want to paint. Not sure if want to go with the Smash colors or MM game. Realistically it will probably be colors from MM1-3. So many colors. So many palettes. My wallet is going to hurt
I joked a few hundred posts ago that one would need eight Mega Man Amiibos. I actually have four on pre-order.

I could go back to GS and pre-order four more and get the last two from wave three.

I have six Amiibos scheduled to be picked up in GS. Is it possible to get those changed to home delivery?

Here's the reply I got from Best Buy when inquiring about my Pit and Captain Falcon orders that haven't shipped yet and haven't updated on the website.

Upon reviewing our records here, it appears that both BBY01-XXXXXXXX and BBY01-XXXXXXXX were backordered and the estimated date of arrival was moved to 01/07/2015. One of the biggest obstacles for retailers to overcome is to have the correct amount of inventory available to support its customers. Best Buy is no different in that regard. However, it is impossible to predict consumer demand on everything available at Best Buy. Although we will strive to make the products we carry always available to our customers, there are times when we run out of products. I really would like to apologize for this. Nevertheless, I am positive that the amiibo Figure Pit Nintendo Wii U will arrive on the said new estimated date.

I had read they were striking. Oh well, read more next time.
Port workers strike during holidays to get more money, probably the cushiest jobs this side of union work during mob times. They didn't actually strike, just didn't work that hard during the holidays

Prior to release they were dated 12/14 for the entire wave at just about every store. Then we found out a few days before that half of the wave was delayed. Then GS and Target got them in on like the 12th and started selling them while BBY got them in and kept pushing the street date back.
Yet somehow that half wave that got delayed was being sold at meijer and fye right from the get go and a slow trickle into GS all along. No explanation for why fye was able to sell CF and Pit so early ahead of everybody

I hope wave 3 goes well. Gotta assume there will be tons of people who are gonna have problems tho. Ive got everything covered except Rosalina which I hope to get lucky on.

At this point, what Id really like is some Wave 4 info. Even if its just a few of the characters that will be in it. Im personally hoping for Rob, Mr G&W and Duck Hunt Dog!
I'm guessing wave 4 will be smoother since by the time those figures get produced, Nintendo and retailers will have already seen the strong demand for these.

Mr G&W and the Duck Hunt dog are my remaining two most wanted, but since they're secret characters, I'd expect them in the last wave :/

Does anyone feel that at some point nintendo will release all amiibo figures in one collectors bundle?
If this ever happens I think it would be extremely limited, like less than ten thousand total. I mean, you're talking about a $600+ collection, it's a pretty small market for something like that.

Most the people that could afford it, and be big enough Nintendo nerds to spend that kind of money, will already have pretty much every figure.

Yet somehow that half wave that got delayed was being sold at meijer and fye right from the get go and a slow trickle into GS all along. No explanation for why fye was able to sell CF and Pit so early ahead of everybody
FYE got stuff around the 20th if I remember right. CF and Pit trickled into GS and Target a few days later. I don't think anyone saw anything but tags at Meijer until they were out at other places like GS. No idea what's going on at BBY.

They were able to sell stuff when they got it because only BBY hard street dated it. Target had a hard street date in their system for Zelda for a couple days after she was out. Other than that they're doesn't seem to be any actual street date. The stuff we heard about a week before wave 2 started showing up indicated that the 12/14 date that multiple retailers was correct but there was an unexpected delay in half the wave. So other than internally imposed street dates there likely were no street dates.

As is often the case the simplest solution is also the most likely: The stores sold them as they got them because they were instructed to on a corporate level with no street date set by Nintendo and only restricted by receiving inventory after the delay.

Port workers strike during holidays to get more money, probably the cushiest jobs this side of union work during mob times. They didn't actually strike, just didn't work that hard during the holidays
They've been without a contract since early in the year so they put pressure on by slowing down productivity. But they were just one factor. It was a real nightmare. Interesting read if you Google it.

I joked a few hundred posts ago that one would need eight Mega Man Amiibos. I actually have four on pre-order.

I could go back to GS and pre-order four more and get the last two from wave three.

I have six Amiibos scheduled to be picked up in GS. Is it possible to get those changed to home delivery?
Crap you guys have me ordering a few more megamans. I hate you all. And by that I mean thanks for the great idea!

Does anyone feel that at some point nintendo will release all amiibo figures in one collectors bundle?
That seems a bit unreasonable considering how many figures there are going to be.

But, with that said, given how some of these are supposed to be used in multiple games, I can't imagine that the cards are their ultimate solution. I can't help but feel that they're re-release some characters but, maybe in different poses or something?

FYE got stuff around the 20th if I remember right. CF and Pit trickled into GS and Target a few days later. I don't think anyone saw anything but tags at Meijer until they were out at other places like GS. No idea what's going on at BBY.

They were able to sell stuff when they got it because only BBY hard street dated it. Target had a hard street date in their system for Zelda for a couple days after she was out. Other than that they're doesn't seem to be any actual street date. The stuff we heard about a week before wave 2 started showing up indicated that the 12/14 date that multiple retailers was correct but there was an unexpected delay in half the wave. So other than internally imposed street dates there likely were no street dates.

As is often the case the simplest solution is also the most likely: The stores sold them as they got them because they were instructed to on a corporate level with no street date set by Nintendo and only restricted by receiving inventory after the delay.
Hmm good info. I though cags were reporting buying pit at fye at least a few days before the twentieth though. I should have hunted for one then but felt secure in my toys r us preorder :(

Hmm good info. I though cags were reporting buying pit at fye at least a few days before the twentieth though. I should have hunted for one then but felt secure in my toys r us preorder :(
They may have but I think it was about the 20th. The issue seems to have been one of distribution (likely tied into the port thing) and the way FYE and Fred Meyer handle their distribution may have allowed them to get it out to their stores quicker.

They've been without a contract since early in the year so they put pressure on by slowing down productivity. But they were just one factor. It was a real nightmare. Interesting read if you Google it.
Oh yeah, I cover retail so had to look into the effects of it on the holiday season. Good on them for wanting more money/benefits but I do love pointing it out to pro union people how its purely selfish

All this talk about K-Mart just reminded me... That's where I first bought Smash for N64. I had saved up for weeks and it was the only place around that had it in stock. A friend and I then proceeded to play it well into the early hours of the morning. Good times.
I bought my n64 there on launch day, only spot I could find one which was good cause i never saw another n64 till like after xmas that year.

I just got my email confirmation from Amazon that my Pit shipped and got my email confirmation yesterday from toysrus about Captain Falcon shipping. These are the first two that I've actually bought. I do like them but I refuse to drive around looking for these things so if I can't get them online or at the Nintendo World store I'm not gonna bother.

Same here. No pits but target was where i got my falcon
Same thing here. Pit hasn't arrived at any of my nearby Targets (with me resorting to eBay to get it after Best Buy dropped the ball on my pre-order). However, I was able to find my Capt. Falcon figure at Target last week, with me recommending having an associate to perform both a bar code scan (to see if any stores carry the figure) and a check in the back (if the figure is in the store) when it comes to getting the HTF figures.

Don't know if it really matters to anyone on this thread, but the Wii U gamecube adapter and controller bundle went back into stock, probably won't last long.

Edit: At gamestop.

This times 100.

Bet the figure fell behind a counter or display and will never be found.
I bet it's the Marth that I ordered back in November... that they "shipped" but it never showed up as being accepted by UPS. Still pissed about that one.

With that said, I gotta start returning some of these Amiibos. I was gonna keep my extra Diddy Kongs but seems like he's a common so no point in keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back