Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Was pre-ordering wave 3 amiibos at Walmart a good choice? Or should I do a backup at gamestop? Just wondering because I feel like I'm the only one who pre-ordered at Walmart ahaha.
I'm hoping they come through for me. I have Ike and Sonic pre ordered there and I might get the rest I need minus DeDeDe since I have that pre ordered at Best Buy.

Message from Amazon.it and .de: Sorry, but you can not ship this item at the selected address. More information . Change the shipping address or remove the item from the order. You can also check whether the item can be shipped to your address from another seller
I had this issue with canada something to do with electronics being unable to send through the border the problem with your order I would assume is the seller I bought my stuff from amazon however it looks like amazon itself is out of stock on DE and the third party sellers have something that's interfering with shipping to your address on both villiger and marth.

IF the items are out of stock, it should display out of stock .. I am not sure what's the issue which can't ship to USA .. even it does take me to the checkout screen but not the final click payment ..

FYI , same issue with Amazon.fr :(

IF the items are out of stock, it should display out of stock .. I am not sure what's the issue which can't ship to USA .. even it does take me to the checkout screen but not the final click payment ..
They're out of stock from amazon itself... not from third party sellers.

They're out of stock from amazon itself... not from third party sellers.
Well atleast marth is.

Not sure what the issue on villager would be as he shows in stock from Amazon de.

Edit

I can't order marth from the warehouse to my address I ordered him from the main amazon de

You need to translate the page. Once you do, you need to check shipping options and look at where they ship internationally. It has to include the US. Internationally to Germany is shipping it to any other EU country, so you need to see the list of shipping places fully broke down. Use Chrome and translate it. It took me about a dozen tries to find one that shipped to the US through Germany's site. I passed for now.

You need to translate the page. Once you do, you need to check shipping options and look at where they ship internationally. It has to include the US. Internationally to Germany is shipping it to any other EU country, so you need to see the list of shipping places fully broke down. Use Chrome and translate it. It took me about a dozen tries to find one that shipped to the US through Germany's site. I passed for now.
I am using Chrome and if I am on 1 product item .. where can I find that shipping option? should I add to cart > Checkout in order to see that option you mention? Sorry, first time using .de/fr/it amazon :whistle2:(

I am using Chrome and if I am on 1 product item .. where can I find that shipping option? should I add to cart > Checkout in order to see that option you mention? Sorry, first time using .de/fr/it amazon :whistle2:(
I'm not at my home computer. What I did was:

Find the Amiibo
Click the link that says new from $X.XX and you get a list of vendors selling the item
Translate that page
You want to look at only International shipping rates, so you open the link for those in a new tab
Translate the international destinations and look for the US

A lot of them will not have the US, but other EU countries. You continue this until you find a vendor that will ship to the US. Add it to your cart and it will allow you to check out.

This is what I did and it did not pop open any errors trying to check out.

I've been singing Walmarts praises from the beginning. No cancellations, my Pit and Mac arrived in beautiful shape, and they shipped quickly. They have my full confidence in wave 3 over best buy at this point.
I was impressed with Walmart as well.

JoshTX, on 06 Jan 2015 - 01:57 AM, said:

I've been singing Walmarts praises from the beginning. No cancellations, my Pit and Mac arrived in beautiful shape, and they shipped quickly. They have my full confidence in wave 3 over best buy at this point.

I was impressed with Walmart as well.

Same here. Got Pit and Falcon with no issues. Was so impressed i backup my Wave 3 with them

Glad to hear that Walmart is proving somewhat reliable. I may have to look into pre-orders there as well since they're closer to me than the other stores.

Also, that reddit interview with the "Nintendo Rep" is very encouraging! Getting reprints aka "Disney Vault" and the whole card thing being just an alternative for 3DS travel-play is good news - as long as the cards aren't like booster packs and you gotta trade them and all that. If they're going to do cards, at least do them with "wave 1" deck, "wave 2" deck, etc. etc. NOT random packs!

I don't have her yet. I had a USA Marth that I sold for over $100.

I opened my Japanese one to fix the sword. I will open them all once I get Trainer.
Nice collection! Since you're going to open them anyway, any chance of me getting that NA Villager off you before you open it? (last one I need to complete collection). I can trade you an import Villager and some cash or something? PM me if you'd like! Thanks so much!

Just a quick question, is anyone finding 2.5 in stores recently?

My BBY order of Luigi/CF/Pit is still preparing to ship so I'm guessing most BBYs won't have them, Target tracker shows zeros for each of the three, and it's dreadfully cold outside so i'm thinking, " fuck hunting for this week".

Zelda and Luigi are the only two figs from wave 2 that I've seen make it to the shelf. All the other wave 2 figures have gone right from the box to the register in my area.

Zelda and Luigi are the only two figs from wave 2 that I've seen make it to the shelf. All the other wave 2 figures have gone right from the box to the register in my area.
This. Except the 2 little mac's my BB got the day the came out. (1 of which had a destroyed box).

Received shipping and tracking from Toys R Us last week of shipment of the Amiibos I ordered last week, but the tracking number isn't working.   Anyone run into anything similar?  Every time I input the tracking into UPS I get nothing.  Item was shipped on January 3rd.

Received shipping and tracking from Toys R Us last week of shipment of the Amiibos I ordered last week, but the tracking number isn't working.   Anyone run into anything similar?  Every time I input the tracking into UPS I get nothing.  Item was shipped on January 3rd.

Received shipping and tracking from Toys R Us last week of shipment of the Amiibos I ordered last week, but the tracking number isn't working. Anyone run into anything similar? Every time I input the tracking into UPS I get nothing. Item was shipped on January 3rd.
Happened to me on a non-Amiibo order. I think what happened for me is it was a USPS tracking number but the site was trying to track it via UPS. If it doesn't start with a "1Z" try entering the tracking number at the USPS website. I contacted customer support via the handy chat option on the website.

Happened to me on a non-Amiibo order. I think what happened for me is it was a USPS tracking number but the site was trying to track it via UPS. If it doesn't start with a "1Z" try entering the tracking number at the USPS website. I contacted customer support via the handy chat option on the website.
Thank you. I didn't think about that.

I'm not at my home computer. What I did was:

Find the Amiibo
Click the link that says new from $X.XX and you get a list of vendors selling the item
Translate that page
You want to look at only International shipping rates, so you open the link for those in a new tab
Translate the international destinations and look for the US

A lot of them will not have the US, but other EU countries. You continue this until you find a vendor that will ship to the US. Add it to your cart and it will allow you to check out.

This is what I did and it did not pop open any errors trying to check out.
Today I just preordered Rosaline and Lucario from Amazon.it, it does not have the shipping error anymore from Amazon IT. I guess it's went through pre-order lol .. keep finger across!!!

Question: Does the amazon only charge your card once the item is shipped?

Dunno if its a sign that its all hands on deck for Wave 3 but Nintendo Store's stopped getting their daily amiibo shipments.

Dunno if its a sign that its all hands on deck for Wave 3 but Nintendo Store's stopped getting their daily amiibo shipments.
Do you mean wave 2? Wave 3 are still in pre-order stage... is Nintendo store getting daily deliveries of wave 3 amiibos to prepare for the chaos that is going to take place?

I'm still trying to get a villager somehow. I've tried all the European Amazon sites but the apparently all available sellers will not ship internationally. Does anyone have a way I can get one of these still with paying ridiculous scalper prices? Any help would be appreciated.

Received shipping and tracking from Toys R Us last week of shipment of the Amiibos I ordered last week, but the tracking number isn't working. Anyone run into anything similar? Every time I input the tracking into UPS I get nothing. Item was shipped on January 3rd.
Same thing happened to me. I just don't think UPS picked it up yet. I checked mine and it has status now.

Same thing happened to me. I just don't think UPS picked it up yet. I checked mine and it has status now.
Nice. I just got a status as well. I won't get them till Jan 10. ToysRUS managed to ship them the slowest way possible. They use that service where UPS takes the item half of the way, then the USPS delivers it to your house. The slowest shipping method possible. I'm really starting to hate ToysRUS. Pretty sure I won't spend another penny there unless its a killer sale or an exclusive item.

Nice. I just got a status as well. I won't get them till Jan 10. ToysRUS managed to ship them the slowest way possible. They use that service where UPS takes the item half of the way, then the USPS delivers it to your house. The slowest shipping method possible. I'm really starting to hate ToysRUS. Pretty sure I won't spend another penny there unless its a killer sale or an exclusive item.
lol what do you expect from free shipping though. if you wanted faster, you could have paid for faster shipping.

lol what do you expect from free shipping though. if you wanted faster, you could have paid for faster shipping.
I don't really care about when it comes. It's just funny that they managed to find the most convoluted shipping method possible. Its going through two shipping businesses. lol

I don't really care about when it comes. It's just funny that they managed to find the most convoluted shipping method possible. Its going through two shipping businesses. lol
it's what a lot of places do. ups surepost, and fedex smartpost because it is cheaper for them. amazon, and best buy do it all the time and you usually get the item the same or next day they drop it off at the post office.

[quote name="elitewillie" post="12389449" timestamp="1420564814"]I don't really care about when it comes. It's just funny that they managed to find the most convoluted shipping method possible. Its going through two shipping businesses. lol[/quote]

This is fairly common now, and in some instances superior to conventional shipping. FedEx SmartPost works this way as well.
The advantage is that USPS does Saturday delivery, whereas most FedEx/UPS ground/air deliveries are M-F only unless expedited/designated for Saturday delivery.

In my case, I have a TRU pit on order, shipped with expected Saturday delivery. I realize that this argument is moot if the original UPS package would have been delivered prior to the weekend; however, this still provides a larger window of delivery opportunity, and since I'm usually home on Saturday (but at work during the week) this works out to my advantage.

Today I just preordered Rosaline and Lucario from Amazon.it, it does not have the shipping error anymore from Amazon IT. I guess it's went through pre-order lol .. keep finger across!!!

Question: Does the amazon only charge your card once the item is shipped?
Yes

This is what appears to have happened to my order. Link looks UPS; tracking # looks USPS.

Still, none of the three major carriers show any tracking information for my Pit order. Says it was shipped 1/2. Live chat couldn't help me. They told me to call TRU. When I call them, the automated crap tells me "additional shipment information was not found for this order". So, right now, who knows where my order is... (Gonna try and get a live rep next.)

Do you mean wave 2? Wave 3 are still in pre-order stage... is Nintendo store getting daily deliveries of wave 3 amiibos to prepare for the chaos that is going to take place?
I mean wave 3, Nintendo store used to get daily replenishment of wave 1 and wave 2 amiibos and you could guarantee at least one rare wave 2 amiibo in the shipments. Starting Thursday they stopped getting daily shipments. I don't know if this means Nintendo's out of inventory or they're getting their ducks in a row for wave 3 (i.e. we might see them early like wave 2). All speculation though

This is what appears to have happened to my order. Link looks UPS; tracking # looks USPS.

Still, none of the three major carriers show any tracking information for my Pit order. Says it was shipped 1/2. Live chat couldn't help me. They told me to call TRU. When I call them, the automated crap tells me "additional shipment information was not found for this order". So, right now, who knows where my order is... (Gonna try and get a live rep next.)
I have two UPS orders, one from Wal-Mart for CF that shipped on 12/30 (currently scheduled for delivery tomorrow) and Pit from TRU shipped on 1/02 (with no delivery date), but neither has any tracking updates since 1/02.

European edition Villagers are selling for $75 - $80 on eBay now, glad I bought two!
You can find bundles of him with other Amiibos for a cheaper average. I saw a Japanese set of the three for $120 on eBay. Heck, eBay is starting to look like a deal compared to a bunch of Amazon resellers which is not good.

My Pit preorder from Best Buy on 12/6 has finally shipped today haha...its only been preparing for shipment for about 2 full weeks lol ;)

I mean wave 3, Nintendo store used to get daily replenishment of wave 1 and wave 2 amiibos and you could guarantee at least one rare wave 2 amiibo in the shipments. Starting Thursday they stopped getting daily shipments. I don't know if this means Nintendo's out of inventory or they're getting their ducks in a row for wave 3 (i.e. we might see them early like wave 2). All speculation though
It's because the holidays are over imo. I wouldn't read into it beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back