Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
welp, newegg let me down on little mac. thanks Obama! If anyone needs a Captain Falcon for a little mac I would love you forever. 

We are contacting you today regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Little Mac Amiibo Figure (Item# 78-190-521). Because of the high demand for this product, it appears we will not be receiving inventory when expected. Currently, we do not have a specific estimated time of arrival; however, we are working diligently with our vendors to provide an accurate timeframe. Once we are notified that inventory has been allocated to us, we will contact you again via email with a new projected date.

welp, newegg let me down on little mac. thanks Obama! If anyone needs a Captain Falcon for a little mac I would love you forever.
We are contacting you today regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Little Mac Amiibo Figure (Item# 78-190-521). Because of the high demand for this product, it appears we will not be receiving inventory when expected. Currently, we do not have a specific estimated time of arrival; however, we are working diligently with our vendors to provide an accurate timeframe. Once we are notified that inventory has been allocated to us, we will contact you again via email with a new projected date.
newegg does that with anything Limited. If it something limited or hard to find newegg will cancel every single time

Man is the majora's mask LE gonna be rarer than amiibos? It just sold out in 15 minutes, I wonder how many amiibos people would trade that for

It was available on Amazon for much longer than 15 minutes.
Was it? Is it still up?

What on Gamestop too??? Damn ...oh well I want that Steelbook UK bundle ....if only, if only
Yeah GS was up lower. This is gonna be like a hyrule warriors at this rate, a lady at the nintendo store I was chatting with said they're already getting swamped with calls, they're most likely gonna make it first come first serve.

Christ. That MM set moved fast. I never even saw it able to add to Cart on Amazon or GS. Was hoping for a best buy GCU deal but they never even added it to the site.

Christ. That MM set moved fast. I never even saw it able to add to Cart on Amazon or GS. Was hoping for a best buy GCU deal but they never even added it to the site.
Didn't want to derail the amiibo thread, was more amused that maybe Nintendo's just fucking with us now after amiibos and this are rare. I wouldn't lose hope though, it did get announced literally like 2 hours ago. I'd surprised if that was it. I have a feeling GS and amazon opened it up then freaked out after the volume of orders.

why are the japanese Marth's still so cheap?
Because Fire Emblem is probably as popular in Japan as Call of Duty is in America. The character is much better known over there, so they can justify a higher print rate. On the flip side, Metroid isn't very popular in Japan, so Samus is probably rarer there than Marth,

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that the thing was available on GS's site from 9:00am EST - 12:00pm EST. It didn't sell out in a flash. There was people on CAG deliberating about buying it or waiting on it. I've learned my lesson on Nintendo Limited Editions. They are always, ALWAYS, legitimately limited. There is no risk in pre-ordering one even if you don't want it. They pretty much always sell for double or triple MSRP right before release. Best Buy is always the last place to add new items, and as such if they don't add the item you're going to miss out on getting it elsewhere. There's no harm in preordering at one place and then cancelling when you get an order in at your preferred retailer.

TL/DR: Any time Nintendo announces a limited edition, preorder it the minute you hear about it.

Didn't want to derail the amiibo thread, was more amused that maybe Nintendo's just fucking with us now after amiibos and this are rare. I wouldn't lose hope though, it did get announced literally like 2 hours ago. I'd surprised if that was it. I have a feeling GS and amazon opened it up then freaked out after the volume of orders.
The Amiibo scarcity I think caused this mad rush which I'm sure Nintendo is enjoying it immensely. Now they will start releasing things that people will buy just for the "Oh crap it's Nintendo buy them all THE INSTANT THEY GO UP!"

Because Fire Emblem is probably as popular in Japan as Call of Duty is in America. The character is much better known over there, so they can justify a higher print rate. On the flip side, Metroid isn't very popular in Japan, so Samus is probably rarer there than Marth,

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that the thing was available on GS's site from 9:00am EST - 12:00pm EST. It didn't sell out in a flash. There was people on CAG deliberating about buying it or waiting on it. I've learned my lesson on Nintendo Limited Editions. They are always, ALWAYS, legitimately limited. There is no risk in pre-ordering one even if you don't want it. They pretty much always sell for double or triple MSRP right before release. Best Buy is always the last place to add new items, and as such if they don't add the item you're going to miss out on getting it elsewhere. There's no harm in preordering at one place and then cancelling when you get an order in at your preferred retailer.

TL/DR: Any time Nintendo announces a limited edition, preorder it the minute you hear about it.
Lol you act as if 3 hours is a huge amount of time...quite a bit of people work during those 3 hours. I saw the news about about 7 this morning but no retailers had it up and checked again on my lunch break and the thing is sold out. Ugh, such horse shit lol...fingers crossed that I manage to see it for the small amount of time BB has it, if they do. I have trackers set up on GS and Amazon now. :)

Lol you act as if 3 hours is a huge amount of time...quite a bit of people work during those 3 hours. I saw the news about about 7 this morning but no retailers had it up and checked again on my lunch break and the thing is sold out. Ugh, such horse shit lol...fingers crossed that I manage to see it for the small amount of time BB has it, if they do. I have trackers set up on GS and Amazon now. :)
This. I have a job where I can check this kind of stuff at my desk. I saw the news articles this morning, but preorders weren't up. Stepped away for a couple hours, and now see they're all out.

Just ordered Marth and Villager from Amazon.it. They aren't in stock with them at the moment; we'll see if they get them in and ship.

Man the cheapass in me does not want to pay $28 for a euro villager but that is the only one i'm missing and the one I've wanted the most haha.

Man the cheapass in me does not want to pay $28 for a euro villager but that is the only one i'm missing and the one I've wanted the most haha.
Yeah, Villager is the one I'm missing to. Hoping to be able to trade an EU version for a NA version and some $ for those who don't care about their packaging...

actually it would probably cost lot more then that now if you are planning to import a european one since all the europeans site are sold out and only third party sellers are left now and not all are international shipping and the ones that do ship international are going to be higher to begin with and that before shipping.

actually it would probably cost lot more then that now if you are planning to import a european one since all the europeans site are sold out and only third party sellers are left now and not all are international shipping and the ones that do ship international are going to be higher to begin with and that before shipping.
I saw some that shipped all three charging $39.95 - $59.95 for shipping. So, if you are worried about overpaying on eBay, look at it as the figures are going to run at least $20 and the shipping is going up even more and you are going to run around $35+ a figure now unless you are able to order straight from Amazon which they are on backorder.

I saw some that shipped all three charging $39.95 - $59.95 for shipping. So, if you are worried about overpaying on eBay, look at it as the figures are going to run at least $20 and the shipping is going up even more and you are going to run around $35+ a figure now unless you are able to order straight from Amazon which they are on backorder.
Agreed, as a general rule Amazon will charge less than actual shipping cost through a combination of agreements or just plain willingness to take a loss on shipping. Usually when the shipping is really high, its because you're trying to ship a refridgerator or its a reseller than actually has to pay normal person shipping costs

Agreed, as a general rule Amazon will charge less than actual shipping cost through a combination of agreements or just plain willingness to take a loss on shipping. Usually when the shipping is really high, its because you're trying to ship a refridgerator or its a reseller than actually has to pay normal person shipping costs
I saw a seller of the four retailer exclusives for $110.00 (free shipping). This is actually a good deal as time is money and I plan on opening them up. I am not a fan of running all over the place hunting them down.

I saw a seller of the four retailer exclusives for $110.00 (free shipping). This is actually a good deal as time is money and I plan on opening them up. Running all over the place trying to hunt them down will suck.
That's pretty amazing, how much was shipping? This really has me wondering how common the exclusives are in Europe for it to be selling this cheaply

Today I noticed most of Captain Falcon are pretty much SOLD out in stores @ my city. Last week still was ton of them .. but this week all gone .. What's up with that? :whistle2:(

Got a shipping notice email from Bestbuy and got very excited. But when I checked it, only Luigi was shipped. :/

CF and Pit are still in "Preparing Order" status....ugh

Just noticed that it looks like BBY upgraded me to next day air from standard on my CF/Pit order.  Presumably because it took so long to ship.

Just received my Pit from my canceled-then-reordered TRU order. Shipping box was beat up a bit. Opened to find the bottom right corner of the amiibo packaging soggy and starting to unseal. Called TRU and got a $5 code. Still pissed but think I might just open this one since it was only $6 and I'll never have a $6 Pit Amiibo again in my life. Hoping my Lucarios come in good shape or else Toys R Us is about to feel a wrath they've never felt before.

Called Best Buy support today and was able to get my wave 3 preorders (Ike, Dedede, Sonic) changed to shipping instead of store pickup. It wouldn't work until she changed the order item by item, if anyone else has trouble.

My wave 2s (Mac & Pit), although late, both arrived very nicely packaged in their own box with padding. Hoping my Meta Knight comes the same way.

Are people really still finding Falcons at Best Buy?  Did they possibly get a second batch?  I was there on the 30th - they got 2 and both were preordered.  Just wondering if its even worth checking occasionally there or anywhere else for that matter.

Did Target even get Pit/Falcon in store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back