Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, target and tru has not gotten pit yet. I don't recall tru gettng captain falcon either.
Shhhhh.... A little bird told me TRU is planning a "release party" for Pit and Captain Falcon VERY soon. Kind of like how they do a release party for the new Skylander figures.

I found Captain Falcon at Target right before Christmas but to my knowledge, they have not received Pit. Toys R Us has not received Captain Falcon or Pit.
I did the same I grabbed all of wave 2 from Target except Pit (Gamestop) that's why I'm sure I didn't see him

I found Captain Falcon at Target right before Christmas but to my knowledge, they have not received Pit. Toys R Us has not received Captain Falcon or Pit.
I've seen ton of Captain Falcon in my city last week at 1-2 of the retail stores but this week they are completely dry out of the stock .. and they have not even see the PIT at all ..

I don't recall seeing anyone in this thread saying they saw Pit in stores at Target. I do miss a few dozen posts though if I don't check the thread every 15 minutes. Ive seen all of Wave 2 except Pit at Targets myself.
Hmm, maybe you're right but they definitely got CF. I thought Pit showed up in the tracker in crazy low quantities (like 1-2) a day or two later but I might be remembering a different figure.

For anyone in here needing the Majoras Mask CE, some people are reporting GS is doing ship to home preorders in store right now. Best to call and verify, supposedly their in store preorders are starting tomorrow, but probably won't last long.

Today I received 2 Pit Amiibo from TRU.  This was the original order that was canceled back in December.  My $999.99 re-order was canceled [Pit and Falcon].  I had received no tracking number, no shipping info, they simply showed up today.

I just hope that they do not end up cancelling my wave 3 $999.99 pre-orders because I received my original order... any one else experience this?   

As far as I know, target and tru has not gotten pit yet. I don't recall tru gettng captain falcon either.
Same at my local, no Pit or Captain Falcon at TRU (as of this morning, they said there is a shipment in transit) but they have no clue what's in it. :pray: One can only hope it contains Mr. Pit and Mr. Captain Falcon which I placed an in-store pre-order back in Nov. 22nd. They also reiterated that in-store pre-orders are guaranteed to be filled. In addition, my local Target never received Pit either.

I don't recall seeing anyone in this thread saying they saw Pit in stores at Target. I do miss a few dozen posts though if I don't check the thread every 15 minutes. Ive seen all of Wave 2 except Pit at Targets myself.
Just like you I read every post, you are correct. No reports of Pit at Target or TRU.

I can confirm GS is doing ship to home preorders in store for Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle. You can preorder already I just got back from placing my preorder at my local gamestop.

Today I received 2 Pit Amiibo from TRU. This was the original order that was canceled back in December. My $999.99 re-order was canceled [Pit and Falcon]. I had received no tracking number, no shipping info, they simply showed up today.

I just hope that they do not end up cancelling my wave 3 $999.99 pre-orders because I received my original order... any one else experience this?
I think you are exception to the rule. Give them a call and just follow up on your wave 3 pre-order (reorder).

Just got a call from my local TRU and they just got their shipment in. They still have to enter them into the system. I'll update this thread when I get back.

No Pit or Falcon at TRU in store until the 15th due to an ad hold (Unless you preordered them, you can pick them up as soon as they're in).

Well, here we go again with Nintendo shortages and the Majora's mask preorder. I come home from work on the 1st day and its gone. Smh.

I can confirm GS is doing ship to home preorders in store for Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle. You can preorder already I just got back from placing my preorder at my local gamestop.
My local GS told me tomorrow when I stopped in earlier. I can see it now. "Sorry too late" when I show up tomorrow at opening.

My local GS told me tomorrow when I stopped in earlier. I can see it now. "Sorry too late" when I show up tomorrow at opening.
If you can get them on the phone ask if you can do web to store, a lot of stores are allowing that today.

Well, here we go again with Nintendo shortages and the Majora's mask preorder. I come home from work on the 1st day and its gone. Smh.
You can try GS tomorrow morning or see if Fry's gets it. But seriously though, how the hell does a regional electronics store land a CE?

Thanks for the tip on ordering ship to home in the store. I live 2.9 miles from a GS so im heading over to find out if I can do it.

If you can get them on the phone ask if you can do web to store, a lot of stores are allowing that today.

You can try GS tomorrow morning or see if Fry's gets it. But seriously though, how the hell does a regional electronics store land a CE?
Wondering that myself, I never even heard of Frys until I started using CAG. I lucked out as I happened to be on lunch when the Amazon preorders went up.

Thanks for the tip on ordering ship to home in the store. I live 2.9 miles from a GS so im heading over to find out if I can do it.
I'd call ahead and see if they are willing to do it. There's people saying that some stores aren't allowing it yada yada yadda

By paying for it. The same way that all of the other stores get their store exclusives!
Recettear-Capitalism.png

What the hell wow. That's crazy
Hyrule Warriors LE man. A 3rd party offshoot of a Zelda game based off of the engine of another game had over 1000 people lining up for 300 copies, if you didn't get there around 1am for the 9am opening, you were SOL. see the video below. The crazy part is that the scarf is specific to that link, so technically its a freakin non-canon scarf to begin with! Funniest thing is the guy sent me hatemail afterwards too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auscn6EDCkA&feature=youtu.be

I'd call ahead and see if they are willing to do it. There's people saying that some stores aren't allowing it yada yada yadda
So, as an update, they let me do it, but it took some prodding on my part. The dude had absolutely no idea what ship to home was and after some convincing I got him to bring it up on the computer and it showed in stock for preorder shipping to home.

The clerk told me "you have to pay it in full today though, you ok with that?" Seemed like he expected me to say no but I bought it right there. He then realized he needed to preorder one himself...lol

So, as an update, they let me do it, but it took some prodding on my part. The dude had absolutely no idea what ship to home was and after some convincing I got him to bring it up on the computer and it showed in stock for preorder shipping to home.

The clerk told me "you have to pay it in full today though, you ok with that?" Seemed like he expected me to say no but I bought it right there. He then realized he needed to preorder one himself...lol
Nice man yeah I think a lot of people don't know about it. I only knew because the gamestop guy uses it to order rare amiibos to himself to sell haha

My TRU Pit is on its way. Pretty excited about that.

Went to Walmart today and the had zelda and Luigi for anyone keeping score. First time seeing those at Walmart.

Also, decided to preorDer Ike and dedede from walmart.com. hope that comes through

Off topic, but other people are talking about it. Not sure if I am going to get that MM LE thing from GS. If it was in store pickup yes, but the pay in full/ship to home is not something I am sure if I want to deal with. Honestly want to play the game the first day, and that WWHDLE that GS did really isn't holding a TON of value. The Ganon figure seems to fetch about $40, so a $30 profit two years or so after release? Still, a good deal if you don't mind waiting and are in to Zelda/collectables.

If it were a normal in store pre-order I was going to do it when I was there tonight.

Just received this email from TRU, they cancelled my re-order of Pit and Falcon last week. There is hope.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are reaching out today to apologize for the recent cancellation of your amiibo item(s), order #xxxxxxx, which was the result of a technical issue that has since been corrected. Your cancelled amiibo item(s) have been reinstated, and you can expect to receive the order in 5-10 business days.

Please know that we value you as a customer and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. As such, we will be shipping your amiibo order to you at no charge. Your credit card will be temporarily charged, but within 3-5 business days you will receive a refund for the full amount of the item(s).

Off topic, but other people are talking about it. Not sure if I am going to get that MM LE thing from GS. If it was in store pickup yes, but the pay in full/ship to home is not something I am sure if I want to deal with. Honestly want to play the game the first day, and that WWHDLE that GS did really isn't holding a TON of value. The Ganon figure seems to fetch about $40, so a $30 profit two years or so after release? Still, a good deal if you don't mind waiting and are in to Zelda/collectables.

If it were a normal in store pre-order I was going to do it when I was there tonight.
The fact that it was only 10 dollars more than the regular edition was convincing enough for me. Im not thrilled that GS gets to keep my $50 bucks in a bank collecting interest for probably several months before the game releases while I have nothing, but I guess such is life when dealing in limited quantities.

Just received this email from TRU, they cancelled my re-order of Pit and Falcon last week. There is hope.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are reaching out today to apologize for the recent cancellation of your amiibo item(s), order #xxxxxxx, which was the result of a technical issue that has since been corrected. Your cancelled amiibo item(s) have been reinstated, and you can expect to receive the order in 5-10 business days.

Please know that we value you as a customer and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. As such, we will be shipping your amiibo order to you at no charge. Your credit card will be temporarily charged, but within 3-5 business days you will receive a refund for the full amount of the item(s).
I got the same, I'm gonna try for Lucario when he arrives in stores.

It's $10 over regular for a figurine that's probably not that tall. Figure 4 released a 99 limited skull kid figurine that regularly goes for $400-500 opened so there's beliefs this one may be worth something. Add that is a remake of that one zelda game with diehard fans and the fact that it sold out on amazon in 15 minutes leads to people going nuts. You won't miss much if you don't have it but like amiibs, you gotta have it now that you know about it

Dear Valued Customer,

Lucky you get it for free.

Toysrus sent me a email as well.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are reaching out today to apologize for the recent cancellation of your amiibo item(s), order #xxxxxxxxxx. Unfortunately, there was a technical issue that caused your amiibo item(s) to cancel, which has since been corrected. Your amiibo order has been reinstated, and you can expect to receive your item(s) in 5-10 business days.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-869-7787. If you would like to cancel these reinstated items, please call Customer Service by Wednesday, 1/6/2015 at 10 pm EST.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

Update: Just got back from TRU, I finally got my Pit and Captain Falcon from an in-store pre-order. Mission accomplished! They kept them in the back because their shipment only had ample to fill their in-store pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back