Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The last restock of them was December 17th according to their Twitter, I'm also seeing a couple pictures of Marth and Villager from December 5, so there could have been a couple.
Ah ok yeah I got in on the 17th one. The 5th was amazing though, big 3 restock and the adapter comes in all in the same day

Ugh my villager from amazon.de has not moved since it was shipped lol...searching the tracking number it looks like it has been stuck in customs for over a week now?

Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 12/30/2014 8:03:34 PM Surrey   GB

Package details received electronically from Seller                                     12/30/2014 8:02:52 PM      

Ugh my villager from amazon.de has not moved since it was shipped lol...searching the tracking number it looks like it has been stuck in customs for over a week now?

Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 12/30/2014 8:03:34 PM Surrey GB

Package details received electronically from Seller 12/30/2014 8:02:52 PM
My Marth is sitting in Surrey as well. I hope they are becoming friends while they wait together.

Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 12/30/2014 8:03:34 PM Surrey GB
Here's my I-Parcel info to give you an idea of the time frame mine went through. Some of the updated appeared days after they actually happened.

Once it made it to the US, it was sent the rest of the way by UPS Mail Innovations.

My Marth is sitting in Surrey as well. I hope they are becoming friends while they wait together.
which shipping method you use? i ordered mine Sunday night using express expedited shipping and both my packages shipped out last night and went through Germany England across the Atlantic to Philadelphia and the other thru Newark, NJ and thru the Midwest over a 24 hour period and only 2 hours away from me with a delivery date of tomorrow.

Here's my I-Parcel info to give you an idea of the time frame mine went through. Some of the updated appeared days after they actually happened.

Once it made it to the US, it was sent the rest of the way by UPS Mail Innovations.
Alright thanks, wasnt sure if it was normal or not. I guess we had new years in there so maybe that has delayed it a bit. I just did normal shipping, guess the express ones dont get held up for customs or whatever it is.

which shipping method you use? i ordered mine Sunday night using express expedited shipping and both my packages shipped out last night and went through Germany England across the Atlantic to Philadelphia and the other thru Newark, NJ and thru the Midwest over a 24 hour period and only 2 hours away from me with a delivery date of tomorrow.
I chose Amazon Global Priority from Amazon France. I wasn't in a huge hurry. ETA is the 18th according to the Amazon site.

Alright thanks, wasnt sure if it was normal or not. I guess we had new years in there so maybe that has delayed it a bit. I just did normal shipping, guess the express ones dont get held up for customs or whatever it is.
I think the different is that standard use normal mail in all the countries while express uses ups the entire time and if it like here in the US then UPS probably have there own terminals at the airports which probably does speed up the customs process a lot faster

I chose Amazon Global Priority from Amazon France. I wasn't in a huge hurry. ETA is the 18th according to the Amazon site.
yea I wasn't in a hurry either but then I remembered how badly damaged some the packages people been recieving been and it make sense longer the package is en route more likely it is to get damaged and to keep getting damaged

Iglh5gr.jpg
Pretty sure I just got the last Little Mac Amiibo in the San Diego area.

Oh and I asked the Gamestop employee about any of the rarer Amiibo coming back in stock and he said that Wii Fit Trainer and Villager should be coming in the near future. Take that with a grain of salt.

I know that Little Mac has been taken down on the GS site but has anyone been able to have them look up inventory of him in store? Thought about going to ask today if anyone has had any success with that.

I know that Little Mac has been taken down on the GS site but has anyone been able to have them look up inventory of him in store? Thought about going to ask today if anyone has had any success with that.
i had them try today and she said they didn't have any anywhere at any GS

Iglh5gr.jpg

Oh and I asked the Gamestop employee about any of the rarer Amiibo coming back in stock and he said that Wii Fit Trainer and Villager should be coming in the near future. Take that with a grain of salt.
the employees also all used to swear up and down that they wouldnt stock any more GameCube wii u adapters in any capacity and we all know how that turned out.

lol so the Toys R Us I went to just last night at around 6pm with the 11 Captain Falcons now has none. Hoarding or legit collectors? you decide.

I just picked up Pit from West co BB...he was just chilling there with the fodders.  I scooped him up by pure luck like I did with Lil Mac and Starfox a couple weeks ago.

haha speak of the devil....it just updated, looks like mine took much longer to go from review to receieved at i-parcel. Perhaps b/c of new years?

Tracking Events

Received at i-Parcel 1/7/2015 9:22:09 PM Surrey  GB

Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 12/30/2014 8:03:34 PM Surrey   GB

Iglh5gr.jpg

When he said that last part, did he do it with a wink and a nod?

I just ordered a wii fit and villager from Amazon Italy (sold by them and says currently not available but it let me order). Total was $40 with shipping the cheap way to Virginia. Anyone else had any luck ordering like this through them and having the order ship? Thanks in advance for any shared info, this is my first time ordering from them but I've done a lot before with Amazon UK when I lived in Denmark and had great experiences and quick shipments.

if you buy more ofcourse it should give you more leeway. Just as an example if 1% of items are faulty, then if you buy 1000 things, 10 items will be faulty on average. If someone buys only 100 on average 1 will be faulty. So the person buying 1000 things should have more of a leeway to return than someone buying less as they should be expected to have more reasons for returns.
Feel free to explain that to them, I am sure they will update their policy immediately to take this into account. :roll:

The fact is, I'm sure they have algorithms to determine what a legitimate return frequency/amount is and when you cross some threshold they cut you off. What is that threshold? Who knows, they certainly aren't going to hand out guidelines on how to find loopholes in their algorithm. I doubt it is as simple as XXX dollars or X number of returned items. I'm sure it involves types of items, receipts being present, going from store to store, and likely all of the above The reality is, returns cost money and they want customers to be satisfied but not take advantage of their goodwill. People do that, so they have to create protections.

When people run out and buy out stock of some hot Christmas toy/etc to resell on EBay, then return what didn't sell after the holidays - it costs them money. They lose sales to the second hand buyers, they lose sales to people that get frustrated and couldn't find it. And then what may have been a hot toy two weeks before Christmas may not sell so well in January after it gets returned.

Not much you can do about it, it was probably randomly picked to inspect. I had a package delayed over two weeks due to that. When it arrived, the corner was torn open on the package (it was Skylanders), probably to inspect. That's part of the risk of importing from Amazon Europe, your package could always be one of the unlucky ones. Also, the holidays tend to cause delays in Europe, because unlike us workaholics in the US, when they get a day off they take it seriously. If it is a holiday, your package isn't going to get touched or moved until it hits the US.

If you choose the 5-10 business day shipping, the route the package typically takes is i-Parcel -> UPS Mail Innovations -> USPS delivery. Adding in Amazon themselves that's four different places to track that it goes through.

I just got my Luigi, Pit and CF amiibos from my BB.com order. It was a nice surprise since I just got the shipping notice email yesterday. I didn't think they would arrive the next day. 

My amazon.de package has been in the inspection stage since Dec 22. Still no updates on Amazon, nor the i-parcel website. Come onnnnnn maaaaaaannn

Safe to assume that if I pre ordered at GS tonight some more wave 3 figures they wouldn't pull a TRU and cancel them? Haven't heard any cancellation horror stories with GS.

Nice to see a bunch of people finally getting their Pit, CF, and Little Macs in the mail, but I have noticed that none of the 3 have been popping in and out of stock for the last couple days like they had before. Starting to wonder if Amazon and the other major retailers have finally exhausted the last of what they had for the wave 2 rares.

Safe to assume that if I pre ordered at GS tonight some more wave 3 figures they wouldn't pull a TRU and cancel them? Haven't heard any cancellation horror stories with GS.
From what I've heard, GS has been reliable.
I doubled down w them as my wave 3 backup to bestbuy since I have no hope of my in store tru orders getting filled.

Welp. My Pit arrived from Bestbuy today... completely broken. He snapped off at the ankle. Bestbuy better give me a full refund. I'm so fucking pissed, especially since it took them forever to ship it.
I've been waiting for my Pit as of today. This gives me hope (except for the broken part). Am I alone in the fact that I am STILL WAITING for my Pit preorder?

Sorry to hear about the condition of Pit :( At least it seems some people are still getting theirs. I've been waiting and my hope is fading. Can anyone with BB comment on this? Were ordered really delayed this much?!

Got Pit/Falcon in a tiny box from BBY, no packing material and both cards folded in half, so they're wrecked for my sealed collection. Luigi came too, in a separate box twice as big, snuggled by about 7 air pillows.

Got my Pit from Amazon today, and of course the box was destroyed. I don't know who is worse, TRU or Amazon for these things.
Really? I don't typically have a problem with them, except sometimes when they ship paperbacks in envelopes and they get mangled to hell.

In fact, all the amiibos I ordered through Amazon (which was most of them) were fine. *shrug* Maybe you have a shitty distro center or something?

Got my Pit from Amazon today, and of course the box was destroyed. I don't know who is worse, TRU or Amazon for these things.
Got Pit/Falcon in a tiny box from BBY, no packing material and both cards folded half, so they're wrecked for my sealed collection. Luigi came too, in a separate box twice as big, snuggled by about 32 air pillows.
Keep in mind that Best Buy Started some changes in there shipping back in march 2014. If there warehouses are sold out of a certain item then they will ship items out from individual stores to fulfill orders. With the store fulfilled ship to home orders it can be any employee doing it at that store which mean they never had training on packaging or how to package items. That could explain some the damages and poor packaging coming from some best buy orders.

Really? I don't typically have a problem with them, except sometimes when they ship paperbacks in envelopes and they get mangled to hell.

In fact, all the amiibos I ordered through Amazon (which was most of them) were fine. *shrug* Maybe you have a shitty distro center or something?
Same experience for me, but with Best Buy. Always excellent packaging, box is perfect, and no cancelled orders even though I used their B2G1 glitch and GCU. :)

I don't care who how or why, but someone return a little Mac at GameStop and now I own a little Mac. That brings to only missing the holy trinity.

so i should have the holy trinity by tomorrow afternoon i will post pictures when i get it cause with the minimal transit time the shipping box should be almost mint hopefully cause im getting it faster then i get most my orders from retailers here at this rate lol

sWhA3BI.png

Seems like my holy trinity order from Amazon.de left the customs review and is in transit to the US. My scheduled delivery is Jan. 19th, but hopefully it arrives a little earlier. I don't really care what condition the boxes are in as I intend to open them, just as long as the figures themselves are in good condition.

That feeling when you realize your amiibos have traveled more of the world than you have.
I don't do amiibos, but I do follow this thread just to keep up with the news..since my friends are into amiibos hunting.

Now...yeah that is amazing that a piece of plastic has travelled so far. Hope his box is actually in mint condition since its pretty quick.

On the other hand..pretty quick shipment means one thing...rough handling..throw this box from point A to B. Who knows.

2 Captain Falcon and 2 diddy kong is in stock at local toysrus (Noland Road, Missouri) hurry up before it dissappear again. It can be the last C. Falcon shipment before it getting rare. Thinking buy the last 2 and make money out of it but that's not me. Make sure you price match with best buy so you can knock the price down $12.99 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back