Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked over all of my pending preorders and realized I somehow missed/skipped Bowser. I'd preorder from GS but now that the free shipping appears to be gone I dont want to pay the inflated price.

I'm thinking he will be one of the commons from the next wave, but if not I have an extra Mac to use as trade fodder.

Pretty damn crazy, looked at this exactly 2 hours after this post and the employees there said there were about "30 calls about it in the past 2 hours". Are these all from people in the area, or just elsewhere looking to pick up stock from far away?
I walked in to price match mario tennis to BBY and strolled by the amiibo section and saw em. The guy told me he just put them out as he saw my shocked reaction to 4 of them on the shelf. So I grabbed 2 and paid.

I saw a post on here asking if the writing on the bottom of the Japanese Amiibos were the same as the NA ones so I took a pic of my Japanese version of Marth that I got today. Was glad to see the bottom is identical to the NA version.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25125]
Also is there an easier way of posting pics in comments than putting it in my gallery first?

This is my first post, although I've been a longtime cag. I just felt the need to thank everyone for all the tips and tricks on this thread-- especially about brickseek and the european amazon sites. I managed to get all the U.S. figures so far, although my kids and I actually use them, not just collect them. Hopefully my preorders on the exclusives will come through, but I ordered overseas backups just in case. Thanks again everyone.

I saw a post on here asking if the writing on the bottom of the Japanese Amiibos were the same as the NA ones so I took a pic of my Japanese version of Marth that I got today. Was glad to see the bottom is identical to the NA version.

Also is there an easier way of posting pics in comments than putting it in my gallery first?
not sure if every one is different but the numbers on my NA Marth are different

I saw a post on here asking if the writing on the bottom of the Japanese Amiibos were the same as the NA ones so I took a pic of my Japanese version of Marth that I got today. Was glad to see the bottom is identical to the NA version.

Also is there an easier way of posting pics in comments than putting it in my gallery first?
Very nice! I see that extra line on the bottom is for additional copyright information too. I half thought you could write the Amiibo's name in white sharpie there or something. X3c

I have accepted the fact i will never get captain falcon... I can see him now speeding down Big Blue and fire kicking people in the face... but now it is only a dream...

*cue I will remember you by sarah mclachlan*

I have accepted the fact i will never get captain falcon... I can see him now speeding down Big Blue and fire kicking people in the face... but now it is only a dream...

*cue I will remember you by sarah mclachlan*
Please you will get him, he's not that hard to come by if not just remember my profile when wave 3 drops, I'm sure we can work out a t***e (don't want to say the word on here) lol

Thanks for this, yes...this is identical to my US Marth. That is awesome.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338862-amiibos-currently-available-and-for-pre-order-also-exclusiveslucario-mega-knight-shulk-rosa-and-luma-do-not-post-trades-here/?p=12386562

This post (with pic) seems to indicate they might NOT be the same. You can see that there is "Intelligent Systems" on the japanese figurine base as you have pointed out. That is not present in the US version of the figure...at least not for Yoshi, but Nintendo does own the IP for Yoshi so additional text is not required. Was there a post of the US Marth? Apples to apples comparison would be best though I doubt one figurine would differ greatly from the other in terms of what they print under the base.

Yes. Why wouldn't it be?
I don't know why it would not be, unless it was to identify the region it was from? There are other developers that have amiibo figures also:

Pokemon company

Sega

Capcom

Monolith Soft.

Wonder if any of those figurines give credit to those companies on the base.

I know who they are, but is that also on the US figurine?
But, if you knew who they are, why would you point out that Yoshi doesn't say 'Intelligent Systems' on the bottom? I know that Mario isn't a Pokemon, therefore wouldn't question why it doesnt say 'Pokemon' on the bottom of his.

But, if you knew who they are, why would you point out that Yoshi doesn't say 'Intelligent Systems' on the bottom? I know that Mario isn't a Pokemon, therefore wouldn't question why it doesnt say 'Pokemon' on the bottom of his.
The comparison was not a legitimate one and that is on me, but the later part of my post was really the question for comparing a us marth to a japanese marth. Since there are only two pictures for comparison (yoshi vs marth), I was not fully convinced there was any other sort of writing instead of "intelligent systems" on a different japanese amiibo base. It could just as easily say "Nintendo Corporation" or something like that on the japanese base.

I know who they are, but is that also on the US figurine?
Lol did you completely ignore my post above yours? I stated that is exactly like my US Marth. If you knew who that was why would you be comparing the company name on marth to the bottom of a Yoshi amiibo? Yoshi is not an Intelligent Systems IP. The ONLY thing that is different is the long number which I assume is some type of ID number but literally everything else looks identical from what I can tell, though the pic is a little blurry.

Also, I have only opened 5 of mine so far until I get some proper shelves put together for them but here are what mine have:

Link, Zelda, Samus - nothing

Marth - Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

Kirby - Hal Laboratory, Inc. / Nintendo

Awesome, thanks! I'm curious to see what'll happen once word of this spreads.

Lol did you completely ignore my post above yours? I stated that is exactly like my US Marth. If you knew who that was why would you be comparing the company name on marth to the bottom of a Yoshi amiibo? Yoshi is not an Intelligent Systems IP. The ONLY thing that is different is the long number which I assume is some type of ID number but literally everything else looks identical from what I can tell, though the pic is a little blurry.

Also, I have only opened 5 of mine so far until I get some proper shelves put together for them but here are what mine have:

Link, Zelda, Samus - nothing

Marth - Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

Kirby - Hal Laboratory, Inc. / Nintendo
Again, the point I'm trying to make is that there is additional writing on the japanese base vs the us base. Forget who actually owns the IP. I'm not trying to stir shit up, I'm just pointing out that there is a difference, but because we're comparing apples to oranges, there needs to be another picture, either of Japanese Yoshi, or US Marth.

Is it too late to get Marth, villager, wii fit trainer for cheap on amazon.de?
I just ordered them from Amazon.it, but they are on back order. Amazon France also would have let me order but I just did the Italian one. Not sure if it will go through or be cancelled though. Only 3rd party sellers on UK, Germany and Spain sites.

Again, the point I'm trying to make is that there is additional writing on the japanese base vs the us base. Forget who actually owns the IP. I'm not trying to stir shit up, I'm just pointing out that there is a difference, but because we're comparing apples to oranges, there needs to be another picture, either of Japanese Yoshi, or US Marth.
Dude, I have US marth in my hands...trust me, unless the pic posted is not a japanese figure, they are the same. I dont have a JPN Yoshi but at this point, Yoshi is irrelevant. I am comparing my US marth to his JPN marth (apples to apples) and there is no difference other than the ID number.

I don't understand you. Sonmeone said that the base is the exact same between Marths and you're retort is that its different from the Yoshi. Why don't you take him on his word or buy a pikachu and open it to see if there's something under there

My brain has been reduced to mush trying to comprehend what is going on between this thread and the Zelda Majora's Mask LE thread.
In short, you need to quit your job and F5 CAG website before all the nintendo pre-orders for their upcoming IP's are snatched up.

I don't understand you. Sonmeone said that the base is the exact same between Marths and you're retort is that its different from the Yoshi. Why don't you take him on his word or buy a pikachu and open it to see if there's something under there
And I really could just take him for his word. When I post things, I "try" to be as intelligent as possible by providing as much detail as possible. There is undoubtedly 300 more pages of this thread yet to be written and someone in those 300 pages will ask the same question, "Are the figures the same in all regions." Having another picture up is physical proof. Not the hush and winks people have currently been given. I just wanted to definitely answer the question with proof positive they are in fact, the same. It's for future sake. I'm sorry I posed it the way I did originally and I have updated my original post to be more clear about comparisons.

In short, you need to quit your job and F5 CAG website before all the nintendo pre-orders for their upcoming IP's are snatched up.

And I really could just take him for his word. When I post things, I "try" to be as intelligent as possible by providing as much detail as possible. There is undoubtedly 300 more pages of this thread yet to be written and someone in those 300 pages will ask the same question, "Are the figures the same in all regions." Having another picture up is physical proof. Not the hush and winks people have currently been given. I just wanted to definitely answer the question with proof positive they are in fact, the same.
Lol so does that mean we both have to post pictures of the packaging they came out of? If not then it doesnt really help you if you want 100% proof. I could say my Marth is US but how do I prove its not the JPN version? I dont have the packaging anymore. He says his picture is a JPN marth but how do we really know? dun dun dun :shock:

Lol so does that mean we both have to post pictures of the packaging they came out of? If not then it doesnt really help you if you want 100% proof. I could say my Marth is US but how do I prove its not the JPN version? I dont have the packaging anymore. He says his picture is a JPN marth but how do we really know? dun dun dun :shock:
Yes. Undoctored videos of unboxing to the receipts of where it was bought, right to the very bank that printed the money that it was bought with.

Yes. Undoctored videos of unboxing to the receipts of where it was bought, right to the very bank that printed the money that it was bought with.
Lol, receipt or invoice I probably do have...but then, did I sell my US version and import a JPN/EU to make profit and have the same identical figure?? eekkk, we will never know the truth :^o

Haha. Here is the bottom of a US figure in an unboxing -> http://youtu.be/X6jLsm3uOHU?t=3m38s

My new business model is to buy a butt load of Japanese Marths, unbox them all and sell them as "like new" North American versions on eBay.

2j5mlc2.jpg

Thank you! Somebody with import figures finally came in and helped out!

As pictures go, you can also host at a photobucket/imgur/etc. and insert here on CAG...dunno if that's "easier" or not though.

Amazon Germany just shipped my 2 Marths and Pit even though I bought them with a Lucario preorder. Bonus for me as I won't need to pay shipping twice. :)

Hopefully they box them well.

Wow, between the Zelda LE and the Gamestick thread occupying some people's time, I don't think I've seen the amiibo thread sink to two-thirds the way down the front page for quite some time. I can actually keep up!

Wow, between the Zelda LE and the Gamestick thread occupying some people's time, I don't think I've seen the amiibo thread sink to two-thirds the way down the front page for quite some time. I can actually keep up!
It's more about people getting the big 3 oversees, pre-ordering of wave 3, and the month of relaxation is the reason for the drop in the thread... Next month is gonna be a mad house on here

It's more about people getting the big 3 oversees, pre-ordering of wave 3, and the month of relaxation is the reason for the drop in the thread... Next month is gonna be a mad house on here
Or everyone is realizing that every amiibo you collect from here on out is a "common" and it was marketing brilliance.

Or everyone is realizing that every amiibo you collect from here on out is a "common" and it was marketing brilliance.
Just wait until Mega Man comes out and he disappears as fast as Little Mac. Then the MM collectors join the bandwagon... and then the NEW 3DS comes out and they update Smash 3DS to use Amiibos and a whole new group of players join the fun.

My god... the madness...

It's time for wave 3 pre-orders, get yours now at Gamestop before they are gone.  I think they are the only ones right now to have the anticipated rare standard wave 3 figures(Ike and King Dedede).  I just locked in the pre-orders in-store about half n hour ago.

Just wait until Mega Man comes out and he disappears as fast as Little Mac. Then the MM collectors join the bandwagon... and then the NEW 3DS comes out and they update Smash 3DS to use Amiibos and a whole new group of players join the fun.

My god... the madness...
I guess every generation needs a beanie baby economy lesson.

To everyone buying these things: If you are over 30 and you are collecting these.. you should know better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back